AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
We're not the only lithium company down again today ....

Screenshot_20220506-145946.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Wankers like Dazaliam should be told and experience in the most understandable, no room for errors, way, that their trolling comments are not acceptable here.
A normal discussion, positive, or negative yes, but Dazaliam has a track record longer than my arm of being a first class top shelf asshole.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
Handled well fellas 😂

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Oops she didn't like this post, it was removed so fast (2.5 minutes) that one gets the impression she is a moderator. Tells you something about Hotcrapper, truth hurts! :ROFLMAO:

Moderators really should be looking at posters, after being banned from a thread, return under a new name.
Shouldn't they Trading Girl?

Posters behaving like that, trying to circumvent the TOU, should be permanently banned from hotcrapper.

I'm sorry about mention her, but the speed amazed me. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
1651816469657.png

Yaass, finally! Fuck you Hot Crapper🖕

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I for one definitely want the legal question marks on ownership put to bed

But further to that the actual 15% negotiated agreed and transferred to AVZ

I understand we have first rights to the 15% (we have been told this by the company) but until it's executed there will remain dowbt as to final owenership numbers

Can't happen soon enough to put an end to the doubt and shut up the naysayers

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

obe wan

Regular
cmon guys be realistic, still valued at $2.75b after slump for a developer without permits or full funding is still topheavy no?
Well considering there a number of ASX Lithium stocks with minimal resources and no ML which have higher MCs than AVZ , draw your own conclusions. PLS was at $10mc Billion PE of 100 but punters / Market still willing to buy shares.

95% fully funded too , so maybe do a bit of research, anyway best of luck with your investment ; sense of deja vue here with an FFX holder trying to russell thing up

First day on this platform ; is there a block function?

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 5728

Yaass, finally! Fuck you Hot Crapper🖕
Haha good work! The moderation is an absolute joke over there, I've had 2 posts modded in 24 hours.

One asking the mods to moderate a post and the other pointing out that the first post got moderated but not the other posters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
Well considering there a number of ASX Lithium stocks with minimal resources and no ML which have higher MCs than AVZ , draw your own conclusions. PLS was at $10mc Billion PE of 100 but punters / Market still willing to buy shares.

95% fully funded too , so maybe do a bit of research, anyway best of luck with your investment ; sense of deja vue here with an FFX holder trying to russell thing up

The picks get booted by the power of democracy - which is very simple, if you're an asshole you get booted.

Very satisfying.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I for one definitely want the legal question marks on ownership put to bed

But further to the actual 15% negotiated agreed and transferred to AVZ

I understand we have first rights to the 15% (we have been told this by the company) but until it's executed there will remain dowbt as to final owenership numbers

Can't happen soon enough to put an end to the doubt and shut up the naysayers
That's why I said on the Hotcrapper, if the Jin Cheng thing is a done deal, which I would be surprised about, taking FT's drive to stamp out corruption, sue Comniere for $20 million for breach of contract, pay Cath $20 million for AVZ's breach of contract of the Cath deal and renegotiate with Cath 9% for US$150 million.

AVZ still would finish up with 66% and the JV Dathcom has a mining company on board.

Explain to Cath that their state company Zijin bought their 15% via a shonky deal with some corrupt elements in Cominiere and therefore times have changed, take it or leave it.

FT can sort his apparent unhappy, corrupt Cominiere mob out suitable to the crime.

Remark

Top 20
95% funded? really?

Welcome aboard Obe. There is also an ignore function accessed by clicking the person's profile picture (if he survives that long🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Welcome aboard Obe. There is also an ignore function accessed by clicking the person's profile picture (if he survives that long🤣)
The power of democracy and the ignore button combined is amazing and refreshing. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Easy, click on the prick in questions name and icon and do the appropriate thing, followed by reporting the prick.
Enough reports and he is a goner.
No repeat offenders clogging up the threads, so refreshing. Its like having a double gin with a dash of 7up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

obe wan

Regular
Any of you guys read through the Cantor report and ML Ann a number of times ?? It does take a couple of reads. I've posted the post below on HC , but its been washed away under the torrent of troll posts which have swamped the threads

I've read it a number of times and less concerned about it ; the option for the 15% was Dathomir were exercised; Dathomir were prepaid $500k in sept 2020 with part of the $40m from the CR in July 2021 used to pay the balance thus reducing Dathomir to 0% share in Dathcom,

lots of progress has happened since then, which good progress been made by AVZ in increasing the value of the project and its pretty clear Simon Cong / Dathomir wants more $$$ and 'claiming' there's issues with the share certificate ever though they have already been paid and accepted https://hotcrapper.com.au/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

That's the problem with these shifty's , they don't realize what they had until they want more in their bank account . The share certificates were awarded and certified by the DRC courts .

Now Dathomir (Simon Cong , Kabila's buddy) 'claims' issues with the share certs, Dathomir claim was made by reference to some tribunal decision ; this Tribunal decision has zero effect under DRC law on the 75% equity interest interest AVZ holds i.e. that 75% is AVZs ; also that tribunal decision under DRC also has no effect on the sale and purchase agreements of how that 15% was acquired, its pretty clear at least to me that the issue here is that Dathomir now think they should have received more $$ as they MC of AVZ has bulged and now wants more money on top of what they have already been paid; so that 15% that was bought from Dathomir for $20m isn't going away , they just want more money for it .

Comments in that Cantor report and on the Ann , states that the Tribunal decision is without foundation or merit . Also this tribunal decision can be over turned over.

Summary IMO, Dathomir are out of luck with getting any further cash for the 15% they sold . That 15% is AVZs , end of; but highly likely that Dathomir AKA Simon Cong, sees an angle on some additional funds and that additional 15% through Cominiere ...well:... the tribunal decision, which was highly likely brought to "claim , claim " status, would potentially provide those in Cominiere (anyone know Cong the influential DRC Business man in there https://hotcrapper.com.au/images/smilies/rolleyes.png) with an avenue to skip the first right agreement without notice and flog it for a higher sum to a welcoming buyer.... woud Mr Cong benefit from this? Maybe, maybe not who knows , but would some extra cash Dathomir / Simon Congs way , make this Tribunal decision easier to overturn , thus resulting in a sudden non issue with the share certs / first rights and this Cominiere "claim" also dissipating

This will be an area of focus now for the AVZ legal team ; will the AVZ legal team be able to spot any loops holes they missed out in the first place , after they basically spent a year and a day binding this thing together in the first place and which Dathomir gladly accepted and ran with $20m

anyway thats what i posted above, whats your thoughts

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

ptlas

Regular
Modded in 7 minutes
Mods must've had a long Friday lunch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220506-163132_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220506-163132_Chrome.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Any of you guys read through the Cantor report and ML Ann a number of times ?? It does take a couple of reads. I've posted the post below on HC , but its been washed away under the torrent of troll posts which have swamped the threads

I've read it a number of times and less concerned about it ; the option for the 15% was Dathomir were exercised; Dathomir were prepaid $500k in sept 2020 with part of the $40m from the CR in July 2021 used to pay the balance thus reducing Dathomir to 0% share in Dathcom,

lots of progress has happened since then, which good progress been made by AVZ in increasing the value of the project and its pretty clear Simon Cong / Dathomir wants more $$$ and 'claiming' there's issues with the share certificate ever though they have already been paid and accepted
rolleyes.png

That's the problem with these shifty's , they don't realize what they had until they want more in their bank account . The share certificates were awarded and certified by the DRC courts .

Now Dathomir (Simon Cong , Kabila's buddy) 'claims' issues with the share certs, Dathomir claim was made by reference to some tribunal decision ; this Tribunal decision has zero effect under DRC law on the 75% equity interest interest AVZ holds i.e. that 75% is AVZs ; also that tribunal decision under DRC also has no effect on the sale and purchase agreements of how that 15% was acquired, its pretty clear at least to me that the issue here is that Dathomir now think they should have received more $$ as they MC of AVZ has bulged and now wants more money on top of what they have already been paid; so that 15% that was bought from Dathomir for $20m isn't going away , they just want more money for it .

Comments in that Cantor report and on the Ann , states that the Tribunal decision is without foundation or merit . Also this tribunal decision can be over turned over.

Summary IMO, Dathomir are out of luck with getting any further cash for the 15% they sold . That 15% is AVZs , end of; but highly likely that Dathomir AKA Simon Cong, sees an angle on some additional funds and that additional 15% through Cominiere ...well:... the tribunal decision, which was highly likely brought to "claim , claim " status, would potentially provide those in Cominiere (anyone know Cong the influential DRC Business man in there
rolleyes.png
) with an avenue to skip the first right agreement without notice and flog it for a higher sum to a welcoming buyer.... woud Mr Cong benefit from this? Maybe, maybe not who knows , but would some extra cash Dathomir / Simon Congs way , make this Tribunal decision easier to overturn , thus resulting in a sudden non issue with the share certs / first rights and this Cominiere "claim" also dissipating

This will be an area of focus now for the AVZ legal team ; will the AVZ legal team be able to spot any loops holes they missed out in the first place , after they basically spent a year and a day binding this thing together in the first place and which Dathomir gladly accepted and ran with $20m

Link doesn't work :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Haha too funny!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular

lots of progress has happened since then, which good progress been made by AVZ in increasing the value of the project and its pretty clear Simon Cong / Dathomir wants more $$$ and 'claiming' there's issues with the share certificate ever though they have already been paid and accepted
rolleyes.png

Summary IMO, Dathomir are out of luck with getting any further cash for the 15% they sold . That 15% is AVZs , end of; but highly likely that Dathomir AKA Simon Cong, sees an angle on some additional funds and that additional 15% through Cominiere ...well:... the tribunal decision, which was highly likely brought to "claim , claim " status, would potentially provide those in Cominiere (anyone know Cong the influential DRC Business man in there
rolleyes.png
) with an avenue to skip the first right agreement without notice and flog it for a higher sum to a welcoming buyer.... woud Mr Cong benefit from this? Maybe, maybe not who knows , but would some extra cash Dathomir / Simon Congs way , make this Tribunal decision easier to overturn , thus resulting in a sudden non issue with the share certs / first rights and this Cominiere "claim" also dissipating

Most of us are of the same understanding and conclusion - the 15% from dathomir is not under contention and we will have at the very least, 51% of manono - if not 66%.

Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom