Regular
Futures are now slightly green.

Unbelievable..
31D88DE9-58A4-47C6-9F48-C3E49F5DAFB3.png

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Fletch77

Regular
Let them have it if they fuck around too much, I’m surprised it hasn’t been modded yet, one of the mods must receive deep throat off he’s mum regularly im
Guessing 😝
Can’t believe your post didn’t get modded 😂
All I said to him was he was in fever pitch that we were down, with a pile of sticky tissues under his desk and had worn the skin off his little fella and got modded 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Fletch77

Regular
Interesting 🤔
1EA4A582-0DBF-441B-8248-4DB52455F93F.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I would fly over too guys at $2..

Or I did hear someone had a 30 meter yacht with a jacuzzi 🛥
We could do a tour of Australia!
At $2 we’d all be happy to take a month off work and go drinking. Hell I might take the rest of my life off at $2

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Am I welcome here? Is this a safe space, free of blatant trolling? :unsure:

I don't mind the occasional argument with a troll as long as the troll is actually raising points and questioning issues but those last 2 days on HC just proved the lack of moderation against trolls and I CBF with it anymore, that Almisir (sp?, wait who cares) did none of these things.

It used to be tolerable because in between the trolls were incredible, informative posts by people who knew their stuff and if you filtered out the noise you would learn a lot from the intelligent posters, the reason why AVZ is by far my biggest holding.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Hemicuda

Regular
At $2 we’d all be happy to take a month off work and go drinking. Hell I might take the rest of my life off at $2
Sounds like an idea👍

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Thank the gods this is temporary as all oversold macro dips / corrections are as history shows us. But jeez does my butt hurt at the moment, lol. It’s not like I had a chance to reach for the lube before we all got shafted. It doesn’t quite hurt in the same way that the SP suppression of the 2018/20 period did, but it still stings. This is another orchestrated suppression that will continue until they decide to move it to higher stratosphere heights not previously seen. It never hurts on the way up does it, and the forces that move it up are the same ones working now to suppress it. It’s moments like this that I love being long and without the need, worry or concern to make a quick trade.

• Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Bray

Regular
Christ, my stop loss at 76c got hit..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Time to delete commsec for 6 months I think…

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Time to delete commsec for 6 months I think…
Christ, my stop loss at 76c got hit..
Thank the gods this is temporary as all oversold macro dips / corrections are as history shows us. But jeez does my butt hurt at the moment, lol. It’s not like I had a chance to reach for the lube before we all got shafted. It doesn’t quite hurt in the same way that the SP suppression of the 2018/20 period did, but it still stings. This is another orchestrated suppression that will continue until they decide to move it to higher stratosphere heights not previously seen. It never hurts on the way up does it, and the forces that move it up are the same ones working now to suppress it. It’s moments like this that I love being long and without the need, worry or concern to make a quick trade.
Instos in control of the whole lithium sector atm, they pump it, they dump it, but the overall trend is very clear.......UP!!

AVZ is in OVERSOLD territory , soon, the instos will accumulate BIG time for the next leg up.

leg up.gif

Hold onto those shares dudes, the rebound is going to be explosive.!!

yoda-patience.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
After ~15+ months on H Crapper, watching it go down the toilet more in last 2 days than ever, I finally posted there - I hate being -ve but AlmiSir was getting ruder & more racist, so I threw some back at him. Well done all who've stood against the trolls.

Now the positive, thanks partly to you all (posting valuable info) I have approx 3 bags, mostly gambled on AVZ, progressively over the last 15 months. I researched, weighed the risks, bet on the RD deposit, extended faith to AVZ/NF, Felix ...etc. I hope & believe that Felix will help us sort the ownership so AVZ controls 66% & gets us into production. I hope all sorted by end May/June. I aint selling till at 10MTpa, hopefully lots more.

Thanks and Br, the seldom-seen Sparrowhawk. Go AVZ !!!

We-have-beer !.jpg

Bottoms Up.jpg

welcome-to-the-dark-side.jpg

Barbie50.png

Apart from Beer, We have a Barbie with Bourbon, Snacks and a Bong :ROFLMAO:

Plus an assortment of Dips you can try before you Buy ;):eek::unsure:

1651798032795.png

Food for thought on a Friday ;)

Cheers / Choof

Frank :cool:

P.S - Worth checking AudreH post out on the Crapper imo

Last edited:
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hoping CAMI have punched the numbers and sent the surface rights fee to AVZ. They should bpay it or whack it on Nige’s credit card so payment goes through straight away ( and he’ll get some points lol )

• Haha

AudreH

Hey all, thanks for the HC appreciation. I've been here for a while but not really one to post often.
Tough market conditions atm. I would say there is a high chance of the markets continuing to trend lower while the US gets inflation under control. It's a tough call knowing what to do but in the end fundamentals are key. AVZ continues to grow at a rapid pace (even though it seems slow at times). It is the real deal and one of the few companies I'd feel comfortable holding through tougher market conditons given its upside potential. There really isn't a lot standing in its way to one day becoming the next Albemarle or bigger and its just a matter of allowing the time for that to happen imo. GL all

• Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Hoping CAMI have punched the numbers and sent the surface rights fee to AVZ. They should bpay it or whack it on Nige’s credit card so payment goes through straight away ( and he’ll get some points lol )
Paying the surface rights fee is as good as announcing FID IMO, you aren't going to pay the surface rights if you aren't going to mine it are you?

Anyone who still thinks this isn't getting mined is a goose

• Love

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TheCount

Regular
Let me know numbers - I'll ramp up production!

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BigA

Was just about to share the same post, interesting :unsure:
To me this scenario fits with the massive plunge. Here is the short interest from the ASX on May 5, yesterday. I didn’t screenshot May 4 but the interest was over 20 million. That tell me that a lot of covering took place probably at the open then this institution sold into it crushing the SP and triggering stops…all IMO only.

Been a LTH and continuing to do so

Attachments

• 84C529D2-D64B-412C-B673-F72493B86C22.jpeg
    84C529D2-D64B-412C-B673-F72493B86C22.jpeg
    708.4 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: 1 users

obe wan

Regular
seems a bit better in here than that cesspool HC, just need to get the hang of these descending filters.
Anyway , Cami shouldn't take too long with those numbers, id expected them within 5 working days

• Thinking
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom