AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Buyers have just overtaken sellers for the first time since Black Wednesday, of course this would have happened earlier if the fake sellers were out of the picture.

Is anyone able to update on how the offscreen sellers look atm?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

TDITD

Top 20
straight to ignore for the troll

Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
cheers Mick an Thaz.

Yea it isnt rocket science and really shouldnt be an issue.

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
cmon guys be realistic, still valued at $2.75b after slump for a developer without permits or full funding is still topheavy no?
Compared to FFX , we are soooooooooo undervalued.!!

How did you fall thru the cracks ?

lol

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Here's the PDF of the Cantor report

Attachments

• AVZ_20220504_publish_1.pdf
    676.4 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
On a basic level it looks like a possibility the DRC government might have got shafted by some remnants of the Kabila regime?
Doesn't seem like something that FT would likely take lying down if this is the case. There has been prison time for similar of late.

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users
What a week!

Well, off to Margs for the weekend people to get smashed at as many breweries I can with the wife :p:p

Have a great weekend everyone. If you see me driving round give me a toot :LOL:

200.gif
Might see you there

Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular
Some food for thought on the recent Cantor Fitzgerald report.

Screenshot_20220506-140341.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
cmon guys be realistic, still valued at $2.75b after slump for a developer without permits or full funding is still topheavy no?
Your reputation precedes you. You have nothing but alterior motives. Us longs that have been around many years remember you
Bye

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
CONCLUSION We view the signing of the ministerial decree to award the Mining License for the Manono Project as a major milestone for AVZ and its shareholders and partners. With the ministerial decree, AVZ will be able to complete TIA with strategic investor and partner CATH to accelerate construction and meet its target of first production in late 2023. We view the claims challenging ownership interests as a distraction and expect them to be resolved in the near-term with no negative impact to AVZ. As such, we view the recent sell-off in the stock as a buying opportunity: We maintain our Speculative Buy rating and $1.00 target price.

I would post this on HC to show the tossers what Cantor believe but I am over that rubbish.

Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Your reputation precedes you. You have nothing but alterior motives. Us longs that have been around many years remember you
Bye
If this is the case no need to entertain these fucks whatsoever around here. Let them shoot themselves in the foot and then be subjected to community justice.

Lazy one liners not looking good for this one so far. Say something with a bit of considered substance or take your shit back to the crapper where it belongs.

• Haha
  • Fire

Bray

Regular
With all the outside interest you’d hope and think AVZ would be aiming to get the conclusion out ASAP to settle the barrage of questions surrounding the %s

Thaz

Regular
How can anyone sub 30c be dissappointed with the MC? All the moaning about falling SP and blaming manipulation/shorts - why? Did nobody think to question how it ran so hard when there was no news? Hope Nige secures the ML next week, seeing another african li play permitted can only be a positive and jesus we need all the help we can get. Seriously reckon an african co will be delivering to eu within 5 yrs. gla
It ran hard in line with the industry and general sentiment for the electrification of cars.

We're disappointed because shorts have been consistently been loaded up day after day and there is a clear stack of the sell side of avz.

Us lth have no qualms, but it is frustrating that the MC does not represent the value of the company (along with the consistent barrage of trolls)

cruiser51

Top 20
Common Dazaliam,
You are not an AVZ holder, never have been one, the only times you commented on the crapper on AVZ you were trolling, and crapping on how bad an investment AVZ is, Please fuck off and go back under your FFX rock where you normally live.
WE DON'T WANT FFX CHEAP SHOT TROLLS HERE.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Thaz

Regular
Nige addressing the ownership query during a slump didnt help. Basically said there is no issue but by the way a tribunal running since Feb still hasnt delivered a verdict. Shouldnt have said anything but then there wouldnt have been a need for a halt. Bad call imo.
Damned if you, damned if you don't.

cruiser51

Top 20
Why are you being like that cruiser, I'm not bad mouthing avz - just discussing matters and not posters!
You are an imposter, fuck off back to your love child FFX, with your mate Woodyspoon.
You are not an AVZ holder, never was and never will be. On your bike.

Reactions: 14 users

TheCount

Regular
Why are you being like that cruiser, I'm not bad mouthing avz - just discussing matters and not posters!
You're being a divisive prick by asking the same question on multiple lines after not receiving the ride you were expecting.

This forum is not for the likes of you, so as cruiser says - run along now before you are booted off.

TC.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Fletch77

Regular
You’re a fuckwit mate.. off you go 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Fletch77

Regular
Report his posts guys

Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Report his posts guys
Did so, beside of being a troll, he is telling porkies about being an AVZ holder.

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom