AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
I'd like to point something out, which is only conjecture by me and suspision.

Netoo Sethi more and more posts and writes in the style of Der Geist.
We have a very similar style person here who appears to be "in the know", which is geist's style.
Sounds good and all, but how the fuck would he have any idea about the information he's posting.
Unverifyable, appears to have upper or insider knowledge.

I'm pretty sure it's just Geist doing the same thing he does.
He want's to appear like an above the crowd knowledgeable poster, who has contacts, name drops, screenshots of personal texts, ect.
To what end I have my suspitions.

Just be aware that's all.

Also Geist blocked me when I threatened him with exposing his motives, intresting eh?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
what is he thinking this is supposed to mean? We will not trade until a new government is build? For what reason will the financial transaction be suspended and overtaken by the minister of mines? Last time it took many months until they form a new government after the elections.

Nothing against him but in the past netoo has also conjured up some special events, but none of this has happened.

The DRC need money for their changing to a better place. Why should they block everything until 2024 instead of starting this project as soon as possible to generate taxes? Or is Netoo thinking that no transaction in the percentages can happen?

Would be a dumb step by the DRC to „increase“ their image. A company spending 100$ million for research and ready to build the first lithium mine in drc with one of the richest man on the planet and the biggest battery maker behind him can not go on because the government say: nope need time until next elections.

In the same time they build a battery plant and fill them with sand instead of lithium?

Yeah. I call bullshit on Netoo. Sorry Jag.
It's a nothing document.

Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
Yeah. I call bullshit on Netoo. Sorry Jag.
It's a nothing document.
All good mate, I post so people can make up their own mind hence you generally won't see me comment on things....
Think About It GIF by Identity

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
All good mate, I post so people can make up their own mind hence you generally won't see me comment on things....
Think About It GIF by Identity
Cheers

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

ptlas

Regular
Just some random thoughts that have recently occurred to me.

Regarding Netoo/ Geist and anyone else suspected of being schizophrenic.

This seems to have been a thing particularly over the last few months.
Or have our sleuths become even better?

It really has muddied the waters.
Deliberate?

Also, many have posted that the other side appear to read posts here.

A recent example was proposals to but stock at prices that some here have previously said they'd accept.

With some here moving from manic to depressive ( no criticism implied) and back quickly, then I reckon they are attempting to sow discord.

Maybe bear it in mind when reacting to these events.

Just saying.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1672394083192.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Okay - I think we’ve seen these letters previously, have we not?

We’ve also seen AVZ’s “cease and desist” letter (to Cominier and Zinjin) on 8 Nov 2021, however what I’d really like to see is the letter outlining AVZ’s offer for the 15%. What did we offer, and when was it made? Was it within the 40 day period outlined in the above letter? Is the 40 day period even a valid thing? So many questions?

TLDR - can anyone obtain our letter of offer?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Onthefm

Regular
If I’m to have the piss taken out of me, I want the full experience, not to be cut short, in the final throws of the year, where’s my tweet elcapitano of bullshit?
Because even the nige can't spin this. After the ss the debacle.

Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
I'd like to point something out, which is only conjecture by me and suspision.

Netoo Sethi more and more posts and writes in the style of Der Geist.
We have a very similar style person here who appears to be "in the know", which is geist's style.
Sounds good and all, but how the fuck would he have any idea about the information he's posting.
Unverifyable, appears to have upper or insider knowledge.

I'm pretty sure it's just Geist doing the same thing he does.
He want's to appear like an above the crowd knowledgeable poster, who has contacts, name drops, screenshots of personal texts, ect.
To what end I have my suspitions.

Just be aware that's all.

Also Geist blocked me when I threatened him with exposing his motives, intresting eh?
The person is real , only thing to verify is if he is indeed the twitter handler of that account.

If I can get to talk to him over the phone I will be able to verify that too

99F35D13-D6FB-4737-852A-21EE21BE9078.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

The Fox

Regular
  • Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
wtf-geezer.gif

Neetoo, you dumb little fuck, if MANONO is put on hold until 2023 elections, then it will be confirmed that FT is a spineless weak piece of shit that is all talk and no action when combating corruption, he no longer will be trusted and would sure as hell have no chance on being re elected !!

FT needs to ACT NOW and make a statement that corruption is not tolerated at all, both on his side of the fence and the chinese actors side of the fence..............then and ONLY then, will he garner the respect of the locals and international community.

AVZ should never of had to go to the ICC courts to seek justice, FT should have acted promptly on the IGF report and told DATHOMIR / ZIJIN to .................FUCK OFF in May / June.

AVZ has been severely disrespected and left out to dry........:mad::mad::mad:

Not a good look FT......:cautious::cautious:

The global community is watching FT................make a fucking statement by awarding AVZ the ML ASAP and lets start making this BATTERY hub a reality ...............NOW !

If the locals see action in that regard early 2023, then you give yourself a excellent chance of re election and a opportunity to create a legacy of .............." MAKING DRC GREAT AGAIN "

Then the international community will follow your lead.

Until then............

tick tock.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Okay - I think we’ve seen these letters previously, have we not?

We’ve also seen AVZ’s “cease and desist” letter (to Cominier and Zinjin) on 8 Nov 2021, however what I’d really like to see is the letter outlining AVZ’s offer for the 15%. What did we offer, and when was it made? Was it within the 40 day period outlined in the above letter? Is the 40 day period even a valid thing? So many questions?

TLDR - can anyone obtain our letter of offer?
There isn't an offer by AVZ in 2021. AVZ originally made an offer in 2019 (when lithium price was much lower and pre DFS) for $15m USD. There are documents for that offer that have been posted here and on Twitter. But there are no public documents currently available for an AVZ offer in 2021 because it doesn't exist imo

Cominiere's argument is that they told AVZ about the offer from Zijin and AVZ said they wanted to buy the 15% but didn't indicate if they accepted the $33m USD purchase price within the 40 days time limit. Which is absolutely bonkers. Of course AVZ would have bought it for $33m USD. The key fact is the offer from Zijin was never shown to AVZ. Cominiere lied.

Sorry about the quality but this is from page 2 of AVZ's November 8th 2021 letter

20221231_000124.jpg

For anyone that can't read the highlighted bit it says 'Neither Dathcom mining nor the shareholder AVZI received such notice and did not benefit from this right'. It's impossible to make an offer when you weren't aware the sale was happening. That's why Zijin are toast at the ICC imo

Legally AVZ still have the right to pay the $33m USD that Cominiere agreed to sell for but we will end up paying the $150m USD that the DFS values 15% of the project at imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
There isn't an offer by AVZ in 2021. AVZ originally made an offer in 2019 (when lithium price was much lower and pre DFS) for $15m USD. There are documents for that offer that have been posted here and on Twitter. But there are no public documents currently available for an AVZ offer in 2021 because it doesn't exist imo

Cominiere's argument is that they told AVZ about the offer from Zijin and AVZ said they wanted to buy the 15% but didn't indicate if they accepted the $33m USD purchase price within the 40 days time limit. Which is absolutely bonkers. Of course AVZ would have bought it for $33m USD. The key fact is the offer from Zijin was never shown to AVZ. Cominiere lied.

Sorry about the quality but this is from page 2 of AVZ's November 8th 2021 letter

View attachment 25654

For anyone that can't read the highlighted bit it says 'Neither Dathcom mining nor the shareholder AVZI received such notice and did not benefit from this right'. It's impossible to make an offer when you weren't aware the sale was happening. That's why Zijin are toast at the ICC imo

Legally AVZ still have the right to pay the $33m USD that Cominiere agreed to sell for but we will end up paying the $150m USD that the DFS values 15% of the project at imo
After the serious lack of support from DRC government officials who we apparently have been in discussions with this whole time and have a great relationship with (farken what I hear you say), I’m more than happy to have ICC declare we haven’t had our JV contract adhered to an so we have 40 days to agree to buy on the same terms. It isn’t just the corrupt players fucking us here, so too are those many politicians unwilling to push this project, the largest elephant in the room being Felix of course.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Onthefm

Regular
U
View attachment 25646

Neetoo, you dumb little fuck, if MANONO is put on hold until 2023 elections, then it will be confirmed that FT is a spineless weak piece of shit that is all talk and no action when combating corruption, he no longer will be trusted and would sure as hell have no chance on being re elected !!

FT needs to ACT NOW and make a statement that corruption is not tolerated at all, both on his side of the fence and the chinese actors side of the fence..............then and ONLY then, will he garner the respect of the locals and international community.

AVZ should never of had to go to the ICC courts to seek justice, FT should have acted promptly on the IGF report and told DATHOMIR / ZIJIN to .................FUCK OFF in May / June.

AVZ has been severely disrespected and left out to dry........:mad::mad::mad:

Not a good look FT......:cautious::cautious:

The global community is watching FT................make a fucking statement by awarding AVZ the ML ASAP and lets start making this BATTERY hub a reality ...............NOW !

If the locals see action in that regard early 2023, then you give yourself a excellent chance of re election and a opportunity to create a legacy of .............." MAKING DRC GREAT AGAIN "

Then the international community will follow your lead.

Until then............

Jellyfish

Onthefm

Regular
After the serious lack of support from DRC government officials who we apparently have been in discussions with this whole time and have a great relationship with (farken what I hear you say), I’m more than happy to have ICC declare we haven’t had our JV contract adhered to an so we have 40 days to agree to buy on the same terms. It isn’t just the corrupt players fucking us here, so too are those many politicians unwilling to push this project, the largest elephant in the room being Felix of u mean felix the rat.

Onthefm

Regular
After the serious lack of support from DRC government officials who we apparently have been in discussions with this whole time and have a great relationship with (farken what I hear you say), I’m more than happy to have ICC declare we haven’t had our JV contract adhered to an so we have 40 days to agree to buy on the same terms. It isn’t just the corrupt players fucking us here, so too are those many politicians unwilling to push this project, the largest elephant in the room being Felix of u mean felix the rat
After the serious lack of support from DRC government officials who we apparently have been in discussions with this whole time and have a great relationship with (farken what I hear you say), I’m more than happy to have ICC declare we haven’t had our JV contract adhered to an so we have 40 days to agree to buy on the same terms. It isn’t just the corrupt players fucking us here, so too are those many politicians unwilling to push this project, the largest elephant in the room being Felix of course.
U mean Felix the rat? 100%.

Reactions: 1 users

j.l

Regular
That point is interesting...Cominiere SA never consulted its partner AVZI but sent a letter to the parent company AVZ.
what was in the letter? an invitation to vote or just a information that they sold to zijin?

Perhaps this is the point the MoP criticized when she spoke about omniscient corporate structures. And maybe for her it was not clear in which situation she or cominiere have to deal with AVZ or AVZI.

Of course, we don't know when what exact happened and at what time, but to maintain a good working atmosphere with the partners. Is it really too much to hand over the letter from AVZ to AVZI for our management? if it was only for protection, of course, that's something else. But in the end cominiere have tried to consultate the partners, in which form who knows, but maybe the managment thought wrong company don't need to response. But thats a big maybe, because i can't know. But only in theory if cominiere made a first step I wonder if the management could have saved us from this bullshit if they had approached some things differently.

and I wonder where the extension of the cath deal is? But i don't think Mr. Pei visit AVZ to say to the management that he withdraw.
This possibility that the ROFR debacle exists because the notice was sent to AVZ, not AVZI concerns me.
If this is really AVZ's line of defence on the matter (ie we weren't told about Zijin offer) it speaks of hubris, laziness and complacency on management's part. I really hope there's more to our defence than that...

• Thinking
Top Bottom