AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
Last year around this time when I invested in AVZ and I was like why didn’t I invest earlier

Vs

Today….

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
My concern is that by the time these corrupt idiots in the DRC sort out their shit, Lithium might be old technology. There's always something new on the horizon.
Even if there is new technology or new rare earth metal that will replace lithium, before it’s deploy as easily as lithium it has to be tested and will need new infrastructure, meets industry standards health and safety etc.

Like hydrogen, easily available but is it viable , manufacturing, storage, transportation etc etc .

In saying that, we can’t just sit around and let AVZ/Zijin play it’s waiting games.

Reactions: 10 users
My concern is that by the time these corrupt idiots in the DRC sort out their shit, Lithium might be old technology. There's always something new on the horizon.
Even if there is new technology or new rare earth metal that will replace lithium, before it’s deploy as easily as lithium it has to be tested and will need new infrastructure, meets industry standards health and safety etc.

Like hydrogen, easily available but is it viable , manufacturing, storage, transportation etc etc .

In saying that, we can’t just sit around and let AVZ/Zijin play it’s waiting games.
Apart from new technologies my biggest concern is new lithium deposits being found. Something we could be also doing if we were producing. In particular new deposits around Manono. Our tenement is extra valuable because it is currently the only one in the DRC.

We need to give Tshisekedi a chance to have the ministers reshuffled and for the prosecutor's to act on the IGF's report. But if we don't see movement soon then having a meeting with all parties involved would be the best move by management imo

If Felix wants to sit in a room and tell Jules Alingete to his face 'yeah I don't give a fuck about your report I'm rewarding the people that you are accusing of corruption' then good luck to him. If that is going to be the final outcome then there is no point delaying the inevitable.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Apart from new technologies my biggest concern is new lithium deposits being found. Something we could be also doing if we were producing. In particular new deposits around Manono. Our tenement is extra valuable because it is currently the only one in the DRC.

We need to give Tshisekedi a chance to have the ministers reshuffled and for the prosecutor's to act on the IGF's report. But if we don't see movement soon then having a meeting with all parties involved would be the best move by management imo

If Felix wants to sit in a room and tell Jules Alingete to his face 'yeah I don't give a fuck about your report I'm rewarding the people that you are accusing of corruption' then good luck to him. If that is going to be the final outcome then there is no point delaying the inevitable.
perhaps we need another roadshow🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Remember this time last year LTH …oh those were the days…so young /innocent & naive …Hanging off every word uttered by our MD Nigel …we were a trusting bunch back then
1672368949377.gif

1672368794729.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Remember this time last year LTH …oh those were the days…so young /innocent & naive …Hanging off every word uttered by our MD Nigel …we were a trusting bunch back then
View attachment 25593
View attachment 25592
When do we get our token, condescending, New years shareholder tweet thanking us for our support? I personally can't wait till tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Flight996

Regular

Hi Carlos

If new Li deposits are found in the DRC, whether around Manono or elsewhere, it's not necessarily a bad thing. All industries benefit from competition. It makes their companies focus acutely on their core business activities and contractual obligations, and in the process squeeze out redundant costs and expenses. There may also be an opportunity to share facilities, or even toll process ore.
Perversely, it may also have the advantage of directing unwanted and corrupt attention towards the newcomer, rather than AVZ (Although I think the big internationally focused behemoths such as Glencore, BHP and Rio may be a bit too street savvy for the usual corrupt DRC troglodytes).

Cheers
F

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
When do we get our token, condescending, New years shareholder tweet thanking us for our support? I personally can't wait till tomorrow
And the suspension was done with the LTH interest in mind & according to BEN the BoD have the full support of SHs ,sorry hope no ones eating🙈
1672369487340.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ptlas

Regular
Already had it MATE in a different format.
That's why Tinky-winky called the RS and not to head off trouble at the AGM.
A tweet would just be taking the pith.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Got mine today ..sent an E-mail & was wished a Happy New Year …Winning…think that 2 weeks in rehab is wearing off already 🤪
F1161162-DEDF-43D9-8CF9-F6895C61EB13.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Hi Carlos

If new Li deposits are found in the DRC, whether around Manono or elsewhere, it's not necessarily a bad thing. All industries benefit from competition. It makes their companies focus acutely on their core business activities and contractual obligations, and in the process squeeze out redundant costs and expenses. There may also be an opportunity to share facilities, or even toll process ore.
Perversely, it may also have the advantage of directing unwanted and corrupt attention towards the newcomer, rather than AVZ (Although I think the big internationally focused behemoths such as Glencore, BHP and Rio may be a bit too street savvy for the usual corrupt DRC troglodytes).

Cheers
F
Yeah agree with all that once we are operational but it is meaningless to us if we are still twiddling our thumbs waiting for CAMI to register the licence

And having competition would weaken our bargaining position with the DRC government to get the mine started imo

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20

*To remind :rolleyes:

#doublefacepalm.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Hemicuda

Regular
If I’m to have the piss taken out of me, I want the full experience, not to be cut short, in the final throws of the year, where’s my tweet elcapitano of bullshit?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1672375360597.png

1672375374205.png

1672375404614.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Remark

Top 20
Have a happy new year everyone & stay safe.🍻

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

ptlas

Regular
Happy New Year everyone.

I hope and believe that 2023 will have very good news for us in due course.

Just been around AVZ long enough to know that timelines are totally unreliable.

Would it not be ironic if we got Easter Eggs and AJN got what they deserve at the same time.

Stay safe.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Happy New Year everyone.

I hope and believe that 2023 will have very good news for us in due course.

Just been around AVZ long enough to know that timelines are totally unreliable.

Would it not be ironic if we got Easter Eggs and AJN got what they deserve at the same time.

Stay safe.
Where are we heading with this share, when do people honestly think we'll trade again

JAG

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

JAG

Top 20
1672386978498.png

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Thanks for posting JAG, love your work mate!! Three words in that passage stand out "dissolved in time". Like my dead and buried corpse I fear. Happy new year all, I hope this time next year we are searching for an original whale gif and knee deep in empty champagne bottles!!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom