AVZ Discussion 2022

That point is interesting...Cominiere SA never consulted its partner AVZI but sent a letter to the parent company AVZ.
what was in the letter? an invitation to vote or just a information that they sold to zijin?

Perhaps this is the point the MoP criticized when she spoke about omniscient corporate structures. And maybe for her it was not clear in which situation she or cominiere have to deal with AVZ or AVZI.

Of course, we don't know when what exact happened and at what time, but to maintain a good working atmosphere with the partners. Is it really too much to hand over the letter from AVZ to AVZI for our management? if it was only for protection, of course, that's something else. But in the end cominiere have tried to consultate the partners, in which form who knows, but maybe the managment thought wrong company don't need to response. But thats a big maybe, because i can't know. But only in theory if cominiere made a first step I wonder if the management could have saved us from this bullshit if they had approached some things differently.

and I wonder where the extension of the cath deal is? But i don't think Mr. Pei visit AVZ to say to the management that he withdraw.
This possibility that the ROFR debacle exists because the notice was sent to AVZ, not AVZI concerns me.
If this is really AVZ's line of defence on the matter (ie we weren't told about Zijin offer) it speaks of hubris, laziness and complacency on management's part. I really hope there's more to our defence than that...
I'm really not sure where you two got the idea that the offer letter was sent to AVZ instead of AVZI. Or why that would matter. I highly recommend that you both brush up on how corporate ownership structures work.

Just in case anyone is still confused let me spell it out again. Cominiere didn't tell Dathcom / AVZI / AVZ or anyone else that they were selling the 15% to Zijin. They also took bribes from Zijin to do this. That's why the CEO and technical director of Cominiere were arrested.

Here is AVZ's full letter from November 8th 2021. Please read carefully before jumping to any more wild conclusions:

IMG_20221218_123009.jpg
IMG_20221218_123011.jpg
IMG_20221218_123014.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
Interesting…

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Charbella

Regular

Attachments

• 590EE8FC-4710-40A5-92A3-7272BC01D2DE.png
    590EE8FC-4710-40A5-92A3-7272BC01D2DE.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: 11 users

Charbella

Regular
Even when I search the Number 13698 there is nothing. The website have often bugs and on a other page I read something in the past that the trimble landfolio server have often problems too. But even when the site have bugs in the past and I can’t find a license I always found it when I searched for the license number. So this is really new. DG of cami didn’t see what he is doing because of to much tears in his eyes? :D
Agreed🫢🫢🫢

Reactions: 2 users

Charbella

Regular
The permit numbers for all existing tantalex related tenements have changed as well.
PR12247 to PE12447 granted
PR12248 to PR 12448
PR13348 is also gone.

Attachments

• 1572FA17-80BE-475A-95DE-0B1808011774.jpeg
    1572FA17-80BE-475A-95DE-0B1808011774.jpeg
    700.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
The permit numbers for all existing tantalex related tenements have changed as well.
PR12247 to PE12447 granted
PR12248 to PR 12448
PR13348 is also gone.
Ok, so someone at CAMI has the crayons out again. Or maybe it’s “bring your kid to work day“ and they let them loose on Trimble?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I have read it. And never said anything about in the letter was a offer. So please read my post carefully too!

At the end nigel clearly stated: Cominiere SA never consulted its partner AVZI but sent a letter to the parent company AVZ.

And my question is….what stands in the letter? Was it a invitation for the first speaking about a deal? Was it just the information that cominiere making a deal and sell it to zijin? Or was it just a bday gift card? nothing more.

And it’s a fact that the Minister of portfolio criticized in a letter that it’s confusing when to interact with avz or avzi. Nothing more again.

Like I said before I have no idea what was in the letter written by cominiere. And it’s only interesting when it was the first invite for a consultation of the jv partners to maybe discuss the zijin deal. And when cominiere get no response, it could be the trigger to continue discussions with zijin. But that’s just a theory, and it would only be interesting when it was a invitation before the zijin deal was done. I know they are dodgy as fuck but in the letter from nigel is no word about what stands in cominieres letter and which date got it.

like a prosecutor, i seek incriminating and exculpatory evidence for both sides. I don't think our management has done everything flawlessly in the past. whether it is just a lack of involvement in building a meaningful working relationship which could be a little part that brings us in that situation. So Please don't say things I've never said, like i did when you post anything. I’m very carefully in my words and when i have a feeling about someone’s thoughts but not sure if I interpreted it in the right way, I just ask again.
Sorry for misinterpreting what you meant

The AVZ letter clearly states 'Cominiere SA never shared the offer that Zijin mining made, via its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining, for the 15% shares in Dathcom Mining with AVZI/AVZ. AVZ has only been made aware of the offer via the scandalous court order that has now been quashed and subsequently has not been able to exercise it's legal pre-emptive rights.'

The part about the letter being sent to AVZ instead of AVZI is regarding a letter sent by Cominiere notifying AVZ that they were going to sell to Zijin. So I was wrong about that too haha. But if the offer was sent to AVZ instead of AVZI it would have been sufficient imo. I forgot about the tweet below from Franck Fwamba where he explains exactly what happened.

20221231_094138.jpg

Cominiere did inform AVZ of their intention to sell to Zijin but did not include the price. AVZ responded with a letter that they wanted to enforce their pre-emption right and asked what Zijin's offer price to Cominiere was. They followed up 2 days later via email reminding Cominiere of AVZ's first right of refusal and asked again what the price offered by Zijin is. AVZ never received a reply to either of those requests.

20221231_094119.jpg
20221231_094206.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Just stopped by to check on our investment, everyone was cheerful and had big smiles on their faces. I asked Nige what our prospects are like and he just gave me a wink and said happy new year.

20221231_092013.jpg

I hope everyone is having a good holidays and a happy new year in advance!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just stopped by to check on our investment, everyone was cheerful and had big smiles on their faces. I asked Nige what our prospects are like and he just gave me a wink and said happy new year.

View attachment 25692

Fuck me....Ned Kelly's trying to rob us too!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Fuck me....Ned Kelly's trying to rob us too!

You wouldn't know if I did or not, it wouldn't be disclosed.

I really wanted to add "/ AJN Perth Offices" to the sign but couldn't find a sharpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular
The Democratic Republic of Congo will have the very first directory of natural resources of soil and subsoil under the supervision of His Excellency Minister of State, Minister of Regional Planning, Mr. Guy LOANDO MBOYO

NATIONAL DIRECTORY OF HYDROCARBON RESOURCES OF THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO​

National Directory of Hydrocarbon Resources of the Democratic Republic of Congo​

Under the supervision of His Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of Spatial Planning, Mr. Guy LOANDO MBOYO, the Democratic Republic of Congo will have the very first directory of natural resources of the soil and subsoil

Indeed, this Friday, December 16, 2022 was devoted to the closure of the work of the thematic group entitled hydrocarbon resources, in the presence of Councillor Franck MALALE, Rapporteur of the Technical Body of the Multisectoral Committee for the development of the national directory of natural resources of the soil and subsoil of the DRC.

This work, which is part of the Congolese government's project to establish a national directory of renewable and non-renewable natural resources of the soil and subsoil of the Democratic Republic of Congo, has had the participation of several experts operating in different natural resource sectors
With regard to hydrocarbons, experts and representatives of the Ministry of Spatial Planning, the Ministry of Hydrocarbons, SONAHYDROC and the scientific staff of the Faculty of Oil and Gas of the University of Kinshasa formed the thematic group entitled hydrocarbon resources, whose mission was to present the hydrocarbon resources of the Democratic Republic of Congo, both upstream and downstream.

The work of this thematic group, led jointly by Mr. GUSTAVE NGALAMULUME, Director and Head of department in the exploration-production, petrochemical and refining department of the General Secretariat for hydrocarbons and teacher at the Faculty of Oil and Gas of the University of Kinshasa as well as Mr. Kevin ESHIMATA NGIMBI Legal Advisor in the office of the Minister of State hydrocarbons carried by these areas as well as many other aspects surrounding this sector.

In addition, these experts also presented the roles of each institutional actor and operators in the sector, without failing to address the various common issues encountered in the management of the said sector in the DRC.

IMG-20221230-WA0000.jpg

It should be noted that they have also highlighted the various institutional and legal tools available to the Congolese State, which continues to include its efforts in the establishment and strengthening of mechanisms that prove a healthier and more effective management of the sector.

During the work of this thematic group, the experts also took care to develop the axes that make up the country's hydrocarbon policy as defined by the government's action program, because through upstream and downstream activities, hydrocarbons are likely to play a significant role in the country's economy. They alone can provide the country with the financial resources necessary for the materialization of all development projects.

This directory, which will be made available to the public in the near future, also includes newly developed maps, for a better illustration and to allow all those interested in the hydrocarbon sector to understand the issues surrounding it

It's coming Sita

Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
I'm really not sure where you two got the idea that the offer letter was sent to AVZ instead of AVZI. Or why that would matter. I highly recommend that you both brush up on how corporate ownership structures work.

Just in case anyone is still confused let me spell it out again. Cominiere didn't tell Dathcom / AVZI / AVZ or anyone else that they were selling the 15% to Zijin. They also took bribes from Zijin to do this. That's why the CEO and technical director of Cominiere were arrested.

Here is AVZ's full letter from November 8th 2021. Please read carefully before jumping to any more wild conclusions:

View attachment 25665 View attachment 25666 View attachment 25667
EXACTLY !!! Please do ignore any 'confused' 'shareholders' 'unintentionally' 'muddying' the waters.

We never received notification, Cominere deliberately withheld this information as they knew we have 1st dibs....likely Zijin knew what was happening too.
Arrests were made, more to come .... I'll have a fucking cardiac arrest if it happens this decade

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

j.l

Regular
Sorry for misinterpreting what you meant

The AVZ letter clearly states 'Cominiere SA never shared the offer that Zijin mining made, via its subsidiary Jin Cheng Mining, for the 15% shares in Dathcom Mining with AVZI/AVZ. AVZ has only been made aware of the offer via the scandalous court order that has now been quashed and subsequently has not been able to exercise it's legal pre-emptive rights.'

The part about the letter being sent to AVZ instead of AVZI is regarding a letter sent by Cominiere notifying AVZ that they were going to sell to Zijin. So I was wrong about that too haha. But if the offer was sent to AVZ instead of AVZI it would have been sufficient imo. I forgot about the tweet below from Franck Fwamba where he explains exactly what happened.

View attachment 25674

Cominiere did inform AVZ of their intention to sell to Zijin but did not include the price. AVZ responded with a letter that they wanted to enforce their pre-emption right and asked what Zijin's offer price to Cominiere was. They followed up 2 days later via email reminding Cominiere of AVZ's first right of refusal and asked again what the price offered by Zijin is. AVZ never received a reply to either of those requests.

View attachment 25675 View attachment 25676
Thanks for sharing Carlos. That additional detail makes the sequence of events clearer (a bit anyway 😀).

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular

View attachment 25692

Sure they are not in a cryonic state?

Safe to assume smiles never stopped since it was first reported by Deboss ? :(

That beard game is going strong. 💪💪💪

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
1672456515547.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JAG