Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1672457834484.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular
You wouldn't know if I did or not, it wouldn't be disclosed.

I really wanted to add "/ AJN Perth Offices" to the sign but couldn't find a sharpie.
Dan AVZ office is closed till 3/1 …go upstairs Nigel mightve forgot too lock up office in his haste to go on holidays …see what you can find p
1672460076040.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Fuck me....Ned Kelly's trying to rob us too!
Nut …where you been …you missed all the excitement …we had them all arrested & in prison early in da week but it turned to shit again later on …as usual
1672460829431.gif

1672460806339.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Love
  • Thinking

JAG

Top 20
6B407A81-F53E-4D43-A6B4-E2CB6E3B16AC.png

Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I'm really not sure where you two got the idea that the offer letter was sent to AVZ instead of AVZI. Or why that would matter. I highly recommend that you both brush up on how corporate ownership structures work.

Just in case anyone is still confused let me spell it out again. Cominiere didn't tell Dathcom / AVZI / AVZ or anyone else that they were selling the 15% to Zijin. They also took bribes from Zijin to do this. That's why the CEO and technical director of Cominiere were arrested.

Here is AVZ's full letter from November 8th 2021. Please read carefully before jumping to any more wild conclusions:

View attachment 25665 View attachment 25666 View attachment 25667
Thanks for sharing this Carlos........................key take aways for me as a simple tradie.

Cominiere / Zijin may of sent a letter of some kind to AVZ, but it was done on the quiet / sneaky side possibly hoping it got lost in the mail...........;)

I would of thought with a BIG $$$$ contract intention ( AVZ / COM/ ZIJIN ), with good knowledge of DRC law and acting in "good faith, character, integrity & respect " ...all means of communication would have been sent to AVZ / DATHCOM / AVZI via email , letter, phone call , reminders , ..........whatever works.!!

Nigel mentioned very clearly in the AGM that AVZ had tight documentation of events, this is clearly evident here.

AVZ find out about COM / ZIJIN deal only when a commercial court of lambushi advises ?.................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How fuckn rude and disrespectful when AVZ has poured millions into discovering such a wonderful deposit in RD & CDT, which can help DRC to thrive.

The law is clear, the actions of COM / ZIJIN is adjudged NULL & VOID as per DRC law.

IGF report supports that statement.

COM / ZIJIN did not act in " good faith, character, integrity & respect "

Over to you FT.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Rediah

Regular
Not sure if the following was shared, Yahoo! article from 28th Dec?

Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 1.24.47 pm.png

Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Just noticing a few of our so called heavy HITTER are back logging in after a well earnt break Nuts/Bags & Chilla just to name a few .Will roll out the Welcome mat
1672468001797.gif

89CA11A8-1ACF-4D31-98C7-8A388BCC33B3.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Sure they are not in a cryonic state?

Safe to assume smiles never stopped since it was first reported by Deboss ? :(

That beard game is going strong. 💪💪💪

I had to pass a rigorous OH&S induction once I asked for Nige at reception.

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Not sure if the following was shared, Yahoo! article from 28th Dec?

View attachment 25734
" As the US intensifies its efforts to cut China off from advanced semi conductors "

China has been stealing US IP for years.

Ever wondered why China wants to take over TAIWAN ?

Ever wondered why the US would help defend TAIWAN ?

• Fire

Rediah

Regular
" As the US intensifies its efforts to cut China off from advanced semi conductors "

China has been stealing US IP for years.

Ever wondered why China wants to take over TAIWAN ?

Ever wondered why the US would help defend TAIWAN ?

While China was busy securing rare earth minerals, semi conductors, etc. becoming global super power at most fronts...

Here in Australia, I (and maybe most of us) have been fed two things for the past two decades ....

1) China's attack on Australia is imminent.

Screen Shot 2022-12-25 at 12.41.25 pm.png

2) Rugs a Million going out of business

Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 6.43.24 pm.png

I fell for both of these since my landing in Australia in 2003, thinking why , WHY ?????

Fast forward 20 years and here were are .... Rugs-a-million made Millions and still thriving, while China made us spend Trillions on things we probably didnt need by selling us FEAR and they enriched themselves with things that really mattered.

And same fear mongering by Zijin, that they are going to take Manono, so we better back off and sell it to them.

NO, they cant simply walk over us and simply take Manono because they have more money to hire expensive lawyers, the same way they cant just land in Australia because they have 'pledged $1.2 trillion' and we will put our land on a silver platter, we WILL fight, I WILL FIGHT.

**** And was this 🤏 to swear, I shall not swear on last day of 2022.

****I think someone mixed something in my energy drink.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Happy New Year everyone and may 23 bring you health and happiness…..👍👍🥳
Time to reflect 🤔
BF5CF483-0D6A-4785-B50C-DD7ACED04793.jpeg

Attachments

• 5019ACCE-6E66-4B25-9C3A-DE6AEAF9BB6B.jpeg
    5019ACCE-6E66-4B25-9C3A-DE6AEAF9BB6B.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 41
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
620 Miles on a Single Charge

CATL Qilin Battery​

Electric vehicle (EV) enthusiasts may find it apt that CATL’s new Qilin battery is named after a mythical Chinese creature with a solitary horn sprouting from its forehead. The battery, which CATL says will start shipping to automakers next year, can go a unicorn-like 621 miles (1,000 kilometers) on a single charge. The power comes from its new cell-to-pack (CTP) technology, which uses a single structure for the battery pack rather than connecting a group of individual modules together like traditional EV batteries. CATL, the world’s largest manufacturer of EV batteries (including for Tesla), says the Qilin’s design also keeps the battery cooler, resulting in faster charging rates. Which is nice, even if you won’t need to recharge it while driving from Vermont to Virginia, or Texas to Topeka.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure:

Screenshot_20221231_231619_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire

Rediah

Regular
620 Miles on a Single Charge

CATL Qilin Battery​

Electric vehicle (EV) enthusiasts may find it apt that CATL’s new Qilin battery is named after a mythical Chinese creature with a solitary horn sprouting from its forehead. The battery, which CATL says will start shipping to automakers next year, can go a unicorn-like 621 miles (1,000 kilometers) on a single charge. The power comes from its new cell-to-pack (CTP) technology, which uses a single structure for the battery pack rather than connecting a group of individual modules together like traditional EV batteries. CATL, the world’s largest manufacturer of EV batteries (including for Tesla), says the Qilin’s design also keeps the battery cooler, resulting in faster charging rates. Which is nice, even if you won’t need to recharge it while driving from Vermont to Virginia, or Texas to Topeka.

"Well sir, we have a car for you then, Ford F150 Lightening"

Within few weeks I will be working on F150 EV and can you give you my true feedback..
Also, soon you guys will see the following around your areas.... and the car behind this one will be coming in EV too but gotta wait 2 years....
AND , an Australian state that shall not be named at this stage , will be running fully EV freight trains in 2 years time......

View attachment 18932

I didn’t want to post it as we are still suspended but since I promised about F 150 Lightening I thought before the year ends I live up to my words unlike Mr wink wink , so here are the pics, no way to upload videos here?

It’s a excellent buy for an EV truck, if you like Tesla, this won’t disappoint you, and at this stage only two of them in whole Australia and both of them are with us, AND it’s a must have when we hit $2 🙊

Also, plus point, it’s powered by CATL 😂

FED90B1A-861C-4085-A2B0-49ECE0CDEC2E.jpeg

07A8A832-DCAE-42C1-A3A1-357AC67E826C.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

The Fox

Regular
Thought I'd take the opportunity to be the first post for 2023. PE/ML within two weeks is the latest feedback boys and girls from the source. As we know the source has not been very kind this year, so I provide this info with all the caveats one would expect. After so many false starts you would think Nigel is actually due to get just one timeline right !!!

Happy New Year to All !!!

Cheers The Fox 🦊

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 54 users

Remark

Top 20
Thought I'd take the opportunity to be the first post for 2023. PE/ML within two weeks is the latest feedback boys and girls from the source. As we know the source has not been very kind this year, so I provide this info with all the caveats one would expect. After so many false starts you would think Nigel is actually due to get just one timeline right !!!

Happy New Year to All !!!

Cheers The Fox 🦊

More sauce? All good, happy new year again everyone 😁

• Haha

CHB

Regular
My guess is ML by mid Feb and CATH 24%
Happy new year all!

Just bringing my prediction back up for the new year :)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom