AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Please excuse my absence over the last few days, here I am walking down the main street of Kalgoorlie having had quite a few Swan Draughts served by skimpy girls at The Exchange Hotel and what do I spot?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
So here I am on holiday walking down the main street of Kalgoorlie back to my motel after having too many Swan Draughts at The Exchange served by the skimpies and what do I spot?

20221229_203634.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

ozmacca

Regular
Not long now till we find out whether cath are real or we've been bulshited to once again. Either way at least is a decision. Hard to come by theses bloody decisions.
Tomorrow is D-Day eh..? Are we thinking the TIA gets extended as is, or there may be a change to CATH %? (Personally, i'm expecting the former...)

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Oh and after walking to the other side of the building entrance I figured that the choice of office building was in no way a fluke...

20221229_203752.jpg

I bet they regularly shout morning tea for the building and always have a cup of sugar to lend the neighbours even if they haven't run out.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

ozmacca

Regular
Oh and after walking to the other side of the building entrance I figured that the choice of office building was in no way a fluke...

View attachment 25553

I bet they regularly shout morning tea for the building and always have a cup of sugar to lend the neighbours even if they haven't run out.
So f*n dodgy mate, good sleuthing!

Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
So here I am on holiday walking down the main street of Kalgoorlie back to my motel after having too many Swan Draughts at The Exchange served by the skimpies and what do I spot?

View attachment 25552
Wtf those pricks have fingers in everything by the looks mate.

Head back to the exchange 😂 And then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DoubleA

Regular

Reactions: 2 users

DoubleA

Regular

Reactions: 5 users

I don’t want us sitting at the negotiation table when we are in the right, surrounded by bad faith actors who bring only pineapples and pain.

“If you have been in a poker game for a while, and you still don’t know who the patsy is, you’re the patsy.”

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

I think this guy should go in to bat for us - he clearly knows what is going on :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
I don’t want us sitting at the negotiation table when we are in the right, surrounded by bad faith actors who bring only pineapples and pain.

“If you have been in a poker game for a while, and you still don’t know who the patsy is, you’re the patsy.”
Mate we hold the absolute nuts. Nigel should agree to a round table and check raise the bad faith actors into oblivion.

If management can't handle the pressure of this sort of meeting with the legal position they have then they should get out of the way for someone that can imo

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

I'm not sure I like MofM being included beside that Kunt - it infers more than I was expecting.

I see Felix the big cat is expecting Lukonde to 'reshuffle' his government to rid it of amongst other things, corruption. The problem is, he and the princess seem to be in the same bed

CHB

Regular
Imagine holding a round table of all parties after like 9 months in suspension. Is that the best they've got lol.

Could of done it 6 months ago

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefm

Regular
Imagine holding a round table of all parties after like 9 months in suspension. Is that the best they've got lol.

Could of done it 6 months ago
The time to do the deal was the minute cong wanted to reneg. We'd be building a mine now. With construction progress reports to read not this shit. But I think its to late for a brokered deal now everyone has dug in their heals. So it's the icc but christ only knows how long that will be And If we can afford to hang on that long.

Reactions: 7 users
Mate we hold the absolute nuts. Nigel should agree to a round table and check raise the bad faith actors into oblivion.

If management can't handle the pressure of this sort of meeting with the legal position they have then they should get out of the way for someone that can imo
I want you to be right Carlos - I really do. However, (and to keep the cards analogy going):

Sure, we hold the aces (good legal title; mining code followed to a 'T'), but the other players brought their own decks and are playing to their own rules. They are even passing eachother cards under the table to make sure we lose.

They've had the chance to play by the house rules and have shown that they would rather cheat for their own mutual benefit. I dont see an incentive for them to change their behaviour in the context of a round-table. Futher, it provides those corrupt players with legitimacy at a time when when they should be paraded through the streets in orange jump-suits.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
Rule 34. A gif I made. If you visit, thumb would be neato.<br /> Also check out this vid from my awesome bud.<br /> <a href=" target=_blank&
Welcome to Week 34 of suspension Holders …think the gif says it ALL with the BoD being the 4 & us the 3 …still in “cone of Silence” nothing being thrown at us news wise …so everything in DRC must be super sensitive or 2 fucks cant be given by our board (where ever they are )

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users
I want you to be right Carlos - I really do. However, (and to keep the cards analogy going):

Sure, we hold the aces (good legal title; mining code followed to a 'T'), but the other players brought their own decks and are playing to their own rules. They are even passing eachother cards under the table to make sure we lose.

They've had the chance to play by the house rules and have shown that they would rather cheat for their own mutual benefit. I dont see an incentive for them to change their behaviour in the context of a round-table. Futher, it provides those corrupt players with legitimacy at a time when when they should be paraded through the streets in orange jump-suits.
Yeah I agree with your sentiment but it's time to force the DRC government's hand. If we get beat on the river so be it. Worst case scenario we cut a deal and have 51% of an operating mine. Better than drifting on endlessly in suspension imo

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Yeah I agree with your sentiment but it's time to force the DRC government's hand. If we get beat on the river so be it. Worst case scenario we cut a deal and have 51% of an operating mine. Better than drifting on endlessly in suspension imo
My concern is that by the time these corrupt idiots in the DRC sort out their shit, Lithium might be old technology. There's always something new on the horizon.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
My concern is dying before we get the ML

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users