• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Li-AusPol

Regular
Some conflicting news coming out , saying she is not arrested. We don’t have any alternate source on the ground to confirm this?

Is kongopress.com, fake news?

View attachment 25539
I don’t think she has been arrested at all.

If she had it would have been covered by every big media outlet in the DRC!

Hot air unfortunately

Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
WTF!!!!!
1CD9A46F-2F9F-4700-A76E-D237E4DEB119.png

• Thinking

JAG

Top 20
LOOK AT THE DATE???????
No need to swear with Caps. I just share the information for fellow holders.
Now, would you like to expand on your comment cause I have no fuckin idea and I’ve only had 4 Asahi Blacks 🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
659CDA48-4189-460E-A14B-2425FFC1DA29.png

• Haha
  • Love

John25

Regular
Please No more ifs or buts …i want evidence of the green bitch being dragged away kicking/screaming …all this tweet shit is hear -say BS
1672298381361.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefm

Regular
Not long now till we find out whether cath are real or we've been bulshited to once again. Either way at least is a decision. Hard to come by theses bloody decisions.

Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Not long now till we find out whether cath are real or we've been bulshited to once again. Either way at least is a decision. Hard to come by theses bloody decisions.
Who hasn’t bullshitted us?bod included

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Who hasn’t bullshitted us?bod included
I reckon there’s a bit of nuance to it though. I feel the bod have failed in terms of disclosure of material information in relation to illegal/disputed sale of %. By the same token, I have to believe they’ve acted in good faith with respect to issuance of the ML- naive and overconfident as it has been.

Reactions: 7 users
It will just be extended again most likely until March 31st. The transfer of Dathcom shares happens after the registration of the mining licence.

I reckon there’s a bit of nuance to it though. I feel the bod have failed in terms of disclosure of material information in relation to illegal/disputed sale of %. By the same token, I have to believe they’ve acted in good faith with respect to issuance of the ML- naive and overconfident as it has been.
Disagree on disclosure

As for the bod being naive with the ML. Saying that the ML would be 'expedited' by the DRC government in May 2021 was naive. Nigel promising the Perth roadshow attendees in November 2022 that we would have the licence by Christmas is borderline delusional. They really should have learned their lesson by now imo

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Disagree on disclosure

As for the bod being naive with the ML. Saying that the ML would be 'expedited' by the DRC government in May 2021 was naive. Nigel promising the Perth roadshow attendees in November 2022 that we would have the licence by Christmas is borderline delusional. They really should have learned their lesson by now imo
Delusional has been the norm for some time

• Fire
  • Sad

Onthefm

Regular
Delusional has been the norm for some time
I actually thought delusional was some sort of new management system that this company started in the ninja days and hasn't been bothered changing.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

eqtrade

Regular
No need to swear with Caps. I just share the information for fellow holders.
Now, would you like to expand on your comment cause I have no fuckin idea and I’ve only had 4 Asahi Blacks 🤔
Where did you still manage to buy Asahi Black? I can't find any bottle shops selling them any more?

eqtrade

Regular

Bin59

Regular
KasongoKas has been a reliable source of info in the past - this is a recent post of his @8:50 pm:

1672310218960.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
@Bin59 , @JAG

You both were on fire today,..............(y)(y)

If i am taking all of this on face value, it certainly appears that Felix is sloooooowly getting his house in order, which hopefully means good vibes for AVZ next year......🙏🙏🙏

I have absolutely no idea how this is all going to play out and when, but i am enjoying the warm and fuzzies with the karma wheel approaching the ass holes who have put AVZ in this predicament.

karma.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom