AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20

#Lithium #Manono . The discovery of other landslides in Africa, geographically better positioned, risks being fatal for our country. In 1 year the price has gone from 6.430 € to 45,000 € , in 2022 it has already increased by 13%. Every day #RDC and $AVZ lose millions of dollars.

The population of #Manono jobs and development. Political blunders must not block the development of #Tanganyika

Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
Would’nt it be better if one of our highly paid MD or BoD were actually pictured outside accomodation or handing keys over of the Bus …honestly these pricks have never been sighted on PR pics during the last 8+months

Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
:unsure:

Lifting of the notification on the purchase of arms: "China will continue to support the DRC in strengthening its security defense capacities", (ambassador)

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Bonsoir

Regular
:unsure:

Lifting of the notification on the purchase of arms: "China will continue to support the DRC in strengthening its security defense capacities", (ambassador)

Yeah the Chinese will support DRC until they strangle, suffocate and devour them.

• Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If it’s not a fake email, Deeland appear to be offering EUR0.96 per share for up to 50m, max 100k per individual parcel to German holders only.

That’s AUD 1.53 per share

Would some of our German participants like to contact them?, as I don’t trust JohnBro in any shape or form

Twitter has the emails posted

But very interesting if genuine

Of course it’s not farken genuine, but at least get a genuine German take a good look

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
I'm only vaguely following the sluethly that's been going on (more like vaguely understanding), could someone who gets it please put it into a nice dot point timeline for us dummies?

Here's what my few marbles have put together from the postings from the last few days... tell me where I'm wrong.

Class action fishing line was thrown out by a company who werent really backing it, and was instigated by nevarious people, not holders.
No real interest from holders, so the nerfarions set up a dummy or stealthed company (Deeland) to buy enough AVZ shares so they they could then call themselves holders to opt in to get the class action law firm to begin the class action. And they have had to offer such a high price to get enough sellers.
Is any of that right?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Rediah

Regular
BE92E1FA-7BC7-470D-8E5E-206A8FAEB30F.jpeg

Reactions: 22 users

TheCount

Regular
I'm only vaguely following the sluethly that's been going on (more like vaguely understanding), could someone who gets it please put it into a nice dot point timeline for us dummies?

Here's what my few marbles have put together from the postings from the last few days... tell me where I'm wrong.

Class action fishing line was thrown out by a company who werent really backing it, and was instigated by nevarious people, not holders.
No real interest from holders, so the nerfarions set up a dummy or stealthed company (Deeland) to buy enough AVZ shares so they they could then call themselves holders to opt in to get the class action law firm to begin the class action. And they have had to offer such a high price to get enough sellers.
Is any of that right?
Yep, nailed it.
TC.

Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Just a few posts before I head to the boat ramp :cool:
1671743468777.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1671743498663.png

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1671743670593.png

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1671743737109.png

JAG

Top 20
1671743775942.png

Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1671743806835.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
1671743855246.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
1671743883278.png

Doc

Master of Quan
Just a few posts before I head to the boat ramp :cool:
View attachment 25152
Seeing dear Mr brown isn’t from Germany then we all should be able to email them and get the same reply. I bet we don’t.

And as an aside, isn’t the whole premise of the class action that investors weren’t aware of proceedings during a specific date range? Buying now voids that argument.

And greetings from Japan!

D64DA2E6-2C22-48DA-852D-BD3CC6B5ACCF.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users

hedrox

Regular
This is from a German investor relating to the 0.98 Euro offer.....what a BS...last resort...I guess.
Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 9.57.57 am.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Is any of that right?
Yep, nailed it.
TC.
Yeah I buy this. Their fishing expedition to gauge shareholder support for the class action started a few months earlier imo
20221223_100746.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom