Attachments

• 52699766-F131-4EAF-B787-957E65B86E79.jpeg
    52699766-F131-4EAF-B787-957E65B86E79.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
@Azzler I reckon you have that summation of the share offer quite accurate, at least that's my thoughts on it all, oh shit so your probably wrong :ROFLMAO:.

I love how this 'offer' is at $1.5 AUD equivalent. Of course, at that price anyone buying wants to make good $$$ on their investment too not a measly 30% ($1.95) they would be likely looking for 100's % .... let's face it you wouldn't offer DOUBLE the last closing price to only try and make 50%. Risk/Reward. So they value this at much closer to its true value than many AVZ holders, talking Dollars here.

They could be checking appetite here with a possibility for a hostile takeover via a Chinese led group

Honestly reeks of more desperation, why do this if Zijin, Cong, fEkhof and clowns are winning???

LOL unlucky chaps looks like you're out and even better you're running from justice, we know you dickheads read this site!!!

Liam Neeson Finger Guns GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Charbella

Regular
@Azzler I reckon you have that summation of the share offer quite accurate, at least that's my thoughts on it all, oh shit so your probably wrong :ROFLMAO:.

I love how this 'offer' is at $1.5 AUD equivalent. Of course, at that price anyone buying wants to make good $$$ on their investment too not a measly 30% ($1.95) they would be likely looking for 100's % .... let's face it you wouldn't offer DOUBLE the last closing price to only try and make 50%. Risk/Reward. So they value this once up an running at much closer to its true value than many AVZ holders, talking Dollars here.

They could be checking appetite here with a possibility for a hostile takeover via a Chinese led group

Honestly reeks of more desperation, why do this if Zijin, Cong, fEkhof and clowns are winning???

LOL unlucky chaps looks like you're out and even better you're running from justice, we know you dickheads read this site!!!

Reactions: 5 users

I love how this 'offer' is at $1.5 AUD equivalent. Of course, at that price anyone buying wants to make good $$$ on their investment too not a measly 30% ($1.95) they would be likely looking for 100's % .... let's face it you wouldn't offer DOUBLE the last closing price to only try and make 50%. Risk/Reward. So they value this once up an running at much closer to its true value than many AVZ holders, talking Dollars here.

That $1.50 level was mentioned here numerous times in the last few months

Reactions: 9 users

I love how this 'offer' is at $1.5 AUD equivalent. Of course, at that price anyone buying wants to make good $$$ on their investment too not a measly 30% ($1.95) they would be likely looking for 100's % .... let's face it you wouldn't offer DOUBLE the last closing price to only try and make 50%. Risk/Reward. So they value this at much closer to its true value than many AVZ holders, talking Dollars here.

Would a hostile takeover from these clowns get through FIRB?

Considering this forum ripped them apart in a day or two it wouldn't seem likely that any potential hostile takeover would be approved by the Australian government

Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
That $1.50 level was mentioned here numerous times in the last few months
EXACTLY .... you dickheads, should have said $3 😂
Just a thought that's crossed my simple mind, dress it up as something else but really that's the plan. Futile IMO however if DRC could clarify a few things while handing us the ML

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
6CC31DFD-F26D-4C70-90AE-6903DB054E56.png

Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
Not a bad first dive 😎
image.jpg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
20221223_131758.jpg

20221223_131953.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Hmm drives you mad, so many potential positives. They just need to start trickling down to aid in our situation. Still things are looking promising!
Merry Christmas everyone, have a nice break. 🎅

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

JasonM

Regular
it doesnt look like our xmas present of a ml is going to come in. needless to say its been a very tough year, in fact I'd say its been the worse in a long time, I've certainly struggled with the suspension, many moments of despair, anger, frustration and so forth. I dont think the situation in 2023 could get any worse than what we've gone through this year but unfortunately I know it can and its a non zero probability. in spite of that I do believe in the resource and management, the tiny steps we seem to be making gives me some optimism and hope of what may eventually come in 2023. I'm glad xmas is here, an opportunity to reset and enjoy sometime away from the market.

a quick thankyou to all the posters that have shared valuable information and insights, it has somehow made this pain of being an avz shareholder more bearable.

• Love
Reactions: 46 users

BRICK

Regular
Good Morning Kingston Spit :cool:
Andddd from the other side of the mine from down under:
Tassie here we come!
2F1AC2EB-D4A4-4BF6-A1E9-5D7FB6305083.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Nellie17

Regular
it doesnt look like our xmas present of a ml is going to come in. needless to say its been a very tough year, in fact I'd say its been the worse in a long time, I've certainly struggled with the suspension, many moments of despair, anger, frustration and so forth. I dont think the situation in 2023 could get any worse than what we've gone through this year but unfortunately I know it can and its a non zero probability. in spite of that I do believe in the resource and management, the tiny steps we seem to be making gives me some optimism and hope of what may eventually come in 2023. I'm glad xmas is here, an opportunity to reset and enjoy sometime away from the market.

a quick thankyou to all the posters that have shared valuable information and insights, it has somehow made this pain of being an avz shareholder more bearable.
Well said Jason!

Haven't posted in the last few weeks as have been travelling throughout Japan. Wow what a country!

Its been a tough last eight months, but I definitely feel we are getting there. I still have total confidence in Nigel and the BoD's and I really believe without Nigel fighting our fight, we would be totally f..ked!

Also like Jase, I to would like to thank all the posters for their 'mostly' informative posts and would also like to wish everyone and their families a safe & Merry Christmas.

We will get there!!!

Cheers,
Nells xx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Rediah

Regular

AVZ​

Ann: Omni Bridgeway announcement​

D7AAD65E-8A76-484F-95A7-4C13954CB178.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Pokok

Regular
View attachment 25040
I know its been shared here but how can a so called independent investigative journalist of the AFR actively promote a shareholder class action. Surely his days are number

AVZ​

Ann: Omni Bridgeway announcement​

View attachment 25218
this is getting better and better each day what the fuck is the class action about ohhh the fucken wingers or the cunts that did not get in on the ground level well great xmas present hopefully all you underhanded cunts and your families get the karma you deserve

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom