AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
Have a good break everyone & stay safe.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Woogr

Guys, just a silent, long suffering holder but thanks all for your posts. We’re on the same side, and shared adversity forges fellowship. You’ve helped me a lot on this journey we’re on and I’m grateful to you all.
Have a safe and happy Christmas and New Years everybody. Next year has to belong to us!

• Love
Reactions: 45 users

Samus

Top 20
just a quick one:

DRC: Vidiye Tshimanga acquitted (lawyer)
Friday, December 23, 2022 - 1:40 p.m.

Vidiye Tshimanga.  Ph. Third Party Rights.

Vidiye Tshimanga. Ph. Third Party Rights.
The Kinshasa/Gombe Peace Court acquitted the former special adviser to Félix Tshisekedi in strategic matters, vidiye Tshimanga. The information is confirmed to ACTUALITE.CD by his master lawyer Clément Ilunga. The judgment was rendered this Friday, December 23, 2022.
The public prosecutor had requested 3 years of penal servitude against Vidiye Tshimanga. The latter was prosecuted for influence peddling, corruption and insulting the Head of State, following a video showing him visibly negotiating income with alleged investors by promising them his involvement in obtaining the contract. The lawyers of Vidiye Tshimanga considering that the acts reproached to their client being committed abroad, they had raised the denial of jurisdiction of the court seized. The denial of jurisdiction is an exception raised by the parties to demonstrate that the court seised has no material, territorial or personal jurisdiction to hear the case.

As a reminder, Vidiye Tshimanga was placed in pre-trial detention on September 21 by the General Prosecutor's Office at the Kinshasa/Gombe Court of Appeal before being granted provisional release a few days later.
Ivan Kasongo

😲:rolleyes: FFS

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

pow4ade

Regular
just a quick one:

The Kinshasa/Gombe Peace Court acquitted the former special adviser to Félix Tshisekedi in strategic matters, vidiye Tshimanga. The information is confirmed to ACTUALITE.CD by his master lawyer Clément Ilunga. The judgment was rendered this Friday, December 23, 2022.
The public prosecutor had requested 3 years of penal servitude against Vidiye Tshimanga. The latter was prosecuted for influence peddling, corruption and insulting the Head of State, following a video showing him visibly negotiating income with alleged investors by promising them his involvement in obtaining the contract. The lawyers of Vidiye Tshimanga considering that the acts reproached to their client being committed abroad, they had raised the denial of jurisdiction of the court seized. The denial of jurisdiction is an exception raised by the parties to demonstrate that the court seised has no material, territorial or personal jurisdiction to hear the case.

As a reminder, Vidiye Tshimanga was placed in pre-trial detention on September 21 by the General Prosecutor's Office at the Kinshasa/Gombe Court of Appeal before being granted provisional release a few days later.
Ivan Kasongo

Lucky bastard got off on a jurisdiction technicality. Cute. No matter, bigger fish won't be so lucky. Their time is fast approaching.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular
just a quick one:

Ivan Kasongo

wow
so best to commit crimes against the country abroad eh
great precedent for others

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
Lucky bastard got off on a jurisdiction technicality. Cute. No matter, bigger fish won't be so lucky. Their time is fast approaching.
Was hopeful he might implicate JFMK. :cautious:

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Ozthescot

Regular
just a quick one:

Ivan Kasongo

Thats the biggest cop out I've ever heard, caught red handed he was, what difference does it make where!
Hopefully his acquittal was conditional on him spilling the beans on some others on the take.

If not then, the DRC justice system is a sham.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

tonster66

Regular
Thats the biggest cop out I've ever heard, caught red handed he was, what difference does it make where!
Hopefully his acquittal was conditional on him spilling the beans on some others on the take.

If not then, the DRC justice system is a sham.
Just like any justice system, there are always technicalities. I would really not like being those that follow after in court. I believe that the outcry by the people due to this decision will make the courts extremely tougher.

Reactions: 5 users

Bonsoir

Regular
What urges a person with thousands of posts on the crapper to all of a sudden feel the need to start a line of negative comments on AVZ as a non holder ?

Never posted on AVZ previously, out of the blue has an axe to grind for what purpose.

Are they bullies or bullied at school or have a small dick, just don’t understand what possesses an individual to feel the need to chime in when I doubt they would understand the complexities of how we’ve arrived at where we are.

Seen it before and seems as one disappears another emerges.

Wish they would get a fucking life !!!

Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
What urges a person with thousands of posts on the crapper to all of a sudden feel the need to start a line of negative comments on AVZ as a non holder ?

Never posted on AVZ previously, out of the blue has an axe to grind for what purpose.

Are they bullies or bullied at school or have a small dick, just don’t understand what possesses an individual to feel the need to chime in when I doubt they would understand the complexities of how we’ve arrived at where we are.

Seen it before and seems as one disappears another emerges.

Wish they would get a fucking life !!!
I know what you mean. For some reason I always thought Tolate was female?🤷‍♂️ No offence to our lady posters.

Reactions: 3 users

Bonsoir

Regular
I know what you mean. For some reason I always thought Tolate was female?🤷‍♂️ No offence to our lady posters.
Not who I was talking about but yes could be some serious issues with that one.

Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
wow
so best to commit crimes against the country abroad eh
great precedent for others

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco
Just another layer of shit to add to whats been a shitty year.............full of lies, brown paper bags, corruption, ineptitude

I aint got much more to say other than i hope that some of these corrupt actors gets whats coming to them next year , AVZ gets what they thoroughly deserve, majority ownership / ML, with all the goodies that flow after that.....and better fortune for the DRC locals.

Lets hope 2023 realises that dream.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a MERRY XMAS & a FUCKING BETTER 2023!!

Take a mental health break and relax with family and friends and thank your lucky stars you dont live in the DRC or Ukraine or any other nation that is governed by dictators / bullies and impoverishes their own people.

Despite high inflation, high interest rates, we still live in the lucky country.... that is AUSTRALIA.

A big thank you to all the posters who have contributed to the AVZ TSE forum , in what has been a very annoying, frustrating, somewhat depressing year.....:(

Yes, there has been some argy bargy, but in the main, been very respectful and informative, really hoping that some of the posters who have decided to leave TSE have a rethink , but the ego to one side and come back refreshed and eager to contribute to the AVZ cause once again next year.

For any poster who may be bored to the shit house over the festive break, i will be updating some charts on the TRADING OPPORTUNITIES and providing some charting tutorials on the ROBIN HOOD TA EDUCATION for you to peruse if you are that way inclined.

Take care and enjoy the festivities.

merry men.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
What a year!

Have a safe and merry xmas 🎄🎅 everyone, and an even better 2023!

Thank you for all of your posts. (y)(y)
1671857584447.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Frank

Top 20
Funny Happy New Year Card Lockdown Etsy.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

CHB

Regular
Just another layer of shit to add to whats been a shitty year.............full of lies, brown paper bags, corruption, ineptitude

I aint got much more to say other than i hope that some of these corrupt actors gets whats coming to them next year , AVZ gets what they thoroughly deserve, majority ownership / ML, with all the goodies that flow after that.....and better fortune for the DRC locals.

Lets hope 2023 realises that dream.
Tell me about it.

My feeling with this stock is it's basically all or nothing now. We either get the chance to develop it and make bank or it goes down to bugger all.

Merry Christmas to all. Hope everyone stays safe and we all have a better 2023.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Rediah

Regular
Thank you all, for your support, for your kindness and keeping everyone motivated. We will resume the fight next year but for now, we shall give our time to our families, friends, and to whoever and whatever we love and cherish and enjoy these moments.

May you all have a blessed festive season, a very Merry Christmas & a safe, heathy, and a prosperous Happy New Year!!!!

(my attempt of the internet meme, I couldnt do topless @ -30c , Calgary)

A535D2EF-A3B0-487C-B52B-77D434F86639.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Merry Christmas fellow long suffering holders.

Oi @Winenut giz a wave

20221225_152334.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Would a hostile takeover from these clowns get through FIRB?

Considering this forum ripped them apart in a day or two it wouldn't seem likely that any potential hostile takeover would be approved by the Australian government
So here's where it could get interesting. The process for FIRB is:

If the potential acquirer is a foreign person, or is controlled (20%+) by a foreign person (including a foreign government), it may need to obtain prior clearance from the Federal Treasurer, through the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB). The Treasurer has power to block acquisitions that are contrary to Australia’s national interest, and make disposal orders if the acquisition has happened (see under 3. "Foreign investment regulation" below). In making his decision the Treasurer and FIRB will consult with a range of other government agencies (including competition, taxation, defence and security agencies).

Nigel said at the AGM that the seat on the board was the crucial part of the Yibin Tianyi deal in 2020 that FIRB were against. If Deeland somehow gets over 50% of AVZ shareholders to support them they could spill the board. But the important question is would a new board be approved by FIRB when Deeland are obviously linked to a Chinese company like Zijin?

Especially seeing as giving a Chinese company a seat on the AVZ board was not allowed previously. This could be the reason Zijin are using Deeland which is headquartered in the UK as a surrogate but FIRB would see right through that imo

Deeland are claiming they want to take AVZ off the ASX so FIRB might not even care. The key thing is the deposit isn't in Australia. What FIRB were upset about with Yibin Tianyi was a Chinese government backed entity having a vote on the board of an ASX listed company. If that company isn't listed anymore because it has been bought out then there is no longer a direct concern about 'Australia’s national interest' for FIRB to consider imo

Here's my post on September 8th:

20221224_182922.jpg

20221224_182937.jpg

Zijin weren't crashing AVZ's share price to try and devalue AVZ's offer to Cominiere. They were deliberately crashing (through disinformation and imo share sales) the AVZ share price while using Mupande to delay the licence to make a hostile takeover cheaper. The ASX are aware of this and that is why they are happy to let AVZ drift on endlessly in suspension imo

From the AGM:

We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - “we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Jin Cheng, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Interview NF mentioned once mentioned once decree issued 10 day period before Court could issue the licence. What happened?

A: This was a misunderstanding. As soon as your documentation was in order and issued, this talk of periods was regarding the ministerial decree. Other steps in way of ML – CAMI have held up the invoicing, illegally in our view.

Key words 'gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way' imo

I remember someone from the German roadshows in April saying that Nigel told them a takeover offer had been made in the past few months but that the board didn't consider it serious. That offer was definitely from Zijin imo. When they got told no by AVZ they proceeded with their backup plan.

Think about the timing of when Zijin began spruiking that they 'bought' the 15% of Dathcom from Cominiere. That alleged event occurred in September 2021 but they didn't start making noise about it until around the time that AVZ got the ministerial decree in May 2022.

If they had moved earlier it may have put the granting of the licence to Dathcom at risk. Now Dathcom legally have the PE all Zijin would need to do if they buy out AVZ is get Mupande to finally calculate the surface rights and register the licence. A process which is meant to have a max of 5 days to happen in the DRC mining code but we have been waiting almost 8 months so far to be completed.

If Zijin are successful in launching a hostile takeover of AVZ they could also drop AVZ's defence against them at the ICC and pay off Cong to legally own 90% of Dathcom. They have no chance of winning at the ICC so I can't see any other reason they haven't officially dropped out yet.

Zijin have made no secret about their plans of moving into the battery value chain. They have the experience in mining and the money to build battery plants but like everyone else they don't have a secure supply of lithium. What better way of securing their goal of whole of supply chain control in renewables than by taking the best resource on earth from under the current market leader CATL's nose. Zijin are determined to get control of Manono whatever the cost.

At the alleged offer price of $1.53 AVZ would be valued at around $5.3b AUD. Add in another $200m for Cominiere, Dathomir and snacks for some DRC officials and Zijin would have it all. Zijin buying 90% of Dathcom for around $5.5b AUD before the mine is even touched would be the acquisition of the century imo

Maybe I've had too many pineapple infused eggnogs for Christmas and am just talking nonsense. Perhaps I would be thinking differently if I was drinking champagne.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 50 users
Top Bottom