Z1P Discussion 2022

COB2

Emerged
Yep, I hope you’re right Re buying before reporting. If Larry and Peter bought 100k shares each after reporting, that would be a huge show of confidence. I don’t quite understand the effects of what happens when the shares are returned in April, but I hope that also sends the SP in the right direction.

Ultimately, I’m praying, as I have been for over a year now, for something absolutely company making from left field. I don’t care what, but something no one is expecting.

Appreciate the chat mate.
I'd like to understand the terms of the share handover/loan. If I remember correctly the shares were worth about $9 at the time of the transaction. So what will happen if their worth $3 after the 12 months is up???

Reactions: 1 users

Thomas09

Emerged
Definitely stressful owning zip. I too wish Larry and Pete would step up. Only think I can think is something is happening behind the scene that will come to the front when they are ready to start loading up themselves.
It just doesn't make sense to sit back idly and watch what they've working all these years for go slowly down the drain
Yeah it is stressful but if have a look at majority of the tech stocks and bnpl, zip isn't the only one falling. Have a look at Affirm!!from 160 way down to 40's I'd say there are many bag holders over there too. The Amazon deal for them was very short lived.

Reactions: 2 users

Lykos

Yeah it is stressful but if have a look at majority of the tech stocks and bnpl, zip isn't the only one falling. Have a look at Affirm!!from 160 way down to 40's I'd say there are many bag holders over there too. The Amazon deal for them was very short lived.
Agree mate, absolutely, let’s just hope the whole sector has a major rebound before more go into liquidation. Surely Zip is too big for that to happen. At worst a cheap takeover offer first.

Lykos

Apparently results out next week.

Lykos

All BNPL are falling primarily as they don’t have profit to show yet.

All have plenty of revenue but it is all being reinvested to expand these companies as quickly as possible to get the biggest foothold in the US and the world.

While ZIP and the others don’t show profit in these market fear based times there will be a risk adverse move away from non profit showing companies to the companies that are showing solid profit as they can fully rely on them. Until BNPL start showing profit also the whole sector will probably stay down when fear is in the market. A positive growing market sentiment will show optimism for the BNPL sector. It’s just a hold longer and wait for the reality of large profits in the future when the expansion and marketing spend slows down.

The great thing is ZIP from a market cap and revenue case is one of the most impressive when looking at this ratio. Undervalued massively. Where as Affirm and APT/Square can still be seen as overvalued.

Reactions: 5 users

Lykos

Not looking forward to the report this week, all we can do is pray they have something unexpected within. It’s going to be the toughest week we’ve ever had IMO. Good luck all, this is really going to test us to the brink.

COB2

Emerged
Not looking forward to the report this week, all we can do is pray they have something unexpected within. It’s going to be the toughest week we’ve ever had IMO. Good luck all, this is really going to test us to the brink.
Yep and with threats of war bouncing around to add to it I'm expecting a very volatile week across the whole stock market.

Lykos

Yep and with threats of war bouncing around to add to it I'm expecting a very volatile week across the whole stock market.
Exactly. As much as I hate and loathe the oxygen thieves on hotcrapper, down ramping and laughing at share holders pain, their disgusting jabs are coming true. I hope we survive the year and announce something profound.

Lykos

Exactly. As much as I hate and loathe the oxygen thieves on hotcrapper, down ramping and laughing at share holders pain, their disgusting jabs are coming true. I hope we survive the year and announce something profound.
New cockroaches on hotcrapper have joined the Z1P forum I see. How is it allowed to bully holders like this?

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I fear with what is progressing in Russia/Ukraine that much of the market is going to take a beating. I really feel for Z1P holders, the company itself was great to work with at one stage when I had some dealings with them.

Reactions: 4 users

Lykos

I fear with what is progressing in Russia/Ukraine that much of the market is going to take a beating. I really feel for Z1P holders, the company itself was great to work with at one stage when I had some dealings with them.
There’s got to be a reason why over a dozen down rampers spend all day on a forum about a stock they don’t hold. I haven’t seen it this bad in any other stock’s forum to be honest. There’s definitely something going on and ZIP is being played with big time.

Reactions: 3 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
There’s got to be a reason why over a dozen down rampers spend all day on a forum about a stock they don’t hold. I haven’t seen it this bad in any other stock’s forum to be honest. There’s definitely something going on and ZIP is being played with big time.

It is a big driver for why this forum now exists. I am convinced that there are motives at play, and that they’ll play them out wherever they can get away with it (or perhaps, they pay to get away with it?) - I’m not specifically alleging anything here but what I do know is I don’t tolerate it here and so they don’t seem to bother as much. Comparatively you might say they don’t bother at all. Either way they wouldn’t last.

Lykos

It is a big driver for why this forum now exists. I am convinced that there are motives at play, and that they’ll play them out wherever they can get away with it (or perhaps, they pay to get away with it?) - I’m not specifically alleging anything here but what I do know is I don’t tolerate it here and so they don’t seem to bother as much. Comparatively you might say they don’t bother at all. Either way they wouldn’t last.
I hope more and more people come across from there. Not much chatter here at present but I hope it picks up. I also hope ZIP surprises us all.

Lykos

Are they gonna take us to Zero or will we actually survive? Nothing can stop this downfall at the moment.

COB2

Emerged
Are they gonna take us to Zero or will we actually survive? Nothing can stop this downfall at the moment.
Bloody painful to watch atm. I'm thinking of averaging down if it gets about $2. I sincerely hope it doesn't.
We really need Larry and Peter to start buying in as well to bring confidence back.
Some bnpl probs won't survive but I don't see zip as one of them. I'm hoping it's one of the end players to dominate.

Thomas09

Emerged
I think with all these media speculation and acknowledgement of both companies zip and szl of a merger it's only a matter of time. The question is what will zip do with sezzle???
I think zip will most likely leave the sezzle branding especially in North America considering sezzle is quite successful in Canada. I think zip north America will eventually become the same business model like zip Au with monthly fees and sezzle is the pure pay in 4 alternative.

Lykos

Bloody painful to watch atm. I'm thinking of averaging down if it gets about $2. I sincerely hope it doesn't.
We really need Larry and Peter to start buying in as well to bring confidence back.
Some bnpl probs won't survive but I don't see zip as one of them. I'm hoping it's one of the end players to dominate.
I messaged Larry on LinkedIn with the same idea. Told him he and Larry really need to do something to instil confidence, ie, buying on market. He won’t reply, but I know he’ll read it.

COB2

Emerged
I messaged Larry on LinkedIn with the same idea. Told him he and Larry really need to do something to instil confidence, ie, buying on market. He won’t reply, but I know he’ll read it.
Good on you. Please let us know if you hear anything from that

COB2

Emerged
Well what a bloody awful day for zip. Hard to look at the share price without feeling sick to the stomach. I bloody hope they have something positive coming with the next report. This haemorrhaging needs to be stopped somehow.

Top Bottom