Z1P Discussion 2022

COB2

Emerged
Zip management announced $1.5m buy ins. About time too.

Reactions: 2 users

COB2

Emerged
Someone better lock me up I just bought more zip.

Reactions: 1 users
Someone better lock me up I just bought more zip.
Haha, funny.

Well you are doing the right thing as you have to buy when there is mass fear...and that is now in the market. So many stocks back to COVID selloff lows or close to.

I am buying more of what I can for the ones that are too sold off. I already bought 20k more ZIP in the $2 range so that will do me. Have enough there.

COB2

Emerged
Haha, funny.

Well you are doing the right thing as you have to buy when there is mass fear...and that is now in the market. So many stocks back to COVID selloff lows or close to.

I am buying more of what I can for the ones that are too sold off. I already bought 20k more ZIP in the $2 range so that will do me. Have enough there.
Am I allowed to ask what else you're buying into atm with these prices

Am I allowed to ask what else you're buying into atm with these prices
Sure thing,

There are plenty of bargains right now but I am a pretty focused investor. Which means my balance swings around a lot but I am ok with that. The miners are not bargains of course.

For the quicker wins:
BRN just went back to fill a gap at $1.025 so I bought more there at $1.03. Not saying it can’t go lower but it really is getting in to oversold area now for where they are as a company and they really have so many large announcements to make. My average is down at 48 cents but still see this as too cheap now.

MSB I have had some pain but they are ready for the comeback this year all going well. I have bought more there.

Mid to Longer Term:
ZIP, PNV, SRL - though SRL are overdue for their mining/finance deal which should see it go 10x in value at least on that so it could be short term now.

I see you are also in A2M. I like A2 as well and rode it to $16 before selling.

I think it is great value now for the longer term. Not saying it can’t go lower but in the long it should be back at $10+

COB2

Emerged
Sure thing,

There are plenty of bargains right now but I am a pretty focused investor. Which means my balance swings around a lot but I am ok with that. The miners are not bargains of course.

For the quicker wins:
BRN just went back to fill a gap at $1.025 so I bought more there at $1.03. Not saying it can’t go lower but it really is getting in to oversold area now for where they are as a company and they really have so many large announcements to make. My average is down at 48 cents but still see this as too cheap now.

MSB I have had some pain but they are ready for the comeback this year all going well. I have bought more there.

Mid to Longer Term:
ZIP, PNV, SRL - though SRL are overdue for their mining/finance deal which should see it go 10x in value at least on that so it could be short term now.
Thanks for that. I'm always interested in genuine traders thoughts etc. I like the look of SRL. Can't believe I've never heard of them. Just did some google searching on them nothing too deep though.

COB2

Emerged
I see you are also in A2M. I like A2 as well and rode it to $16 before selling.

I think it is great value now for the longer term. Not saying it can’t go lower but in the long it should be back at $10+
Yeah I thought a2m would have recovered a bit more by now and probs would if it wasn't for wars and so many jumping into energy shares. Bloody brilliant riding it to $16.

Thanks for that. I'm always interested in genuine traders thoughts etc. I like the look of SRL. Can't believe I've never heard of them. Just did some google searching on them nothing too deep though.
Not problem, SRL has been a longer hold but it should play out well as the management are very experienced with lots of connections - this Nickel, Cobalt, Platinum, Scandium is one of the most developed mine ready resources in Australia. Just waiting on major offtake/finance at the right price. Nickel and cobalt have no gone bananas in price and well over the DFS value so ..time for some attractive contracts.

Yes A2 I thought would end up getting to $20 which it did only just but I didn’t want to risk it and took the profit at $16. I had been in since $1.70. Crazy journey that is for sure.

I could have cashed in a few bags on ZIP and BRN but have not and I could have cashed in 5 bags in MSB but have not - call me crazy but these ones I feel have a huge value story to play out. I did cash out of PNV in profit and only have recently bought back in on this drop.

Anyway each to their own as there is so many bargains out there and you never know which one will multibag from here the fastest!

Last edited:

Lykos

Just braved a look at the portfolio and losses are now over $170k. Tech was never my strong point. Wishing I'd stuck to shares I know better.
I’m in the same boat mate. I got out of industries that I was an expert in to try my luck at ZIP. I’ve lost all my profits and more. I’ve accepted it but it hurts, a lot. I’ve seen stocks I’ve never been in go through this only to recover and reward share holders with bags and bags. I hope for once this happens to me and us. We deserve it I think.

Sure thing,

For the quicker wins:

Mid to Longer Term:
BRN 😉👍

Also back in with ZIP.

Have IOU also holding steady amongst alot or red

COB2

Emerged
Sezzle cutting staff and costs. Announcement out today. Could be good day for zip.

Reactions: 4 users
Sezzle cutting staff and costs. Announcement out today. Could be good day for zip.
Looks positive..hoping the bottom has come in for ZIP - but also looking at the Nasdaq chart it could easily correct down another 3000 points if the market really wanted to have a really good correction to bring in line with longer term bottom chart lines. That is a scary part. But I think specifically the BNPL sector has sold off well enough with most down 75% to 90%.

Lykos

I see a newly crowned cockhead on hotcrapper. Zipmonyleft. Started a new thread calling the bottom, now backtracking like a dickhead. Thinks he’s clever but looks like an absolute cock.

COB2

Emerged
I see a newly crowned cockhead on hotcrapper. Zipmonyleft. Started a new thread calling the bottom, now backtracking like a dickhead. Thinks he’s clever but looks like an absolute cock.
Yep lots of troublemakers on HC today. It's getting frustrating and annoying.
Fair enough zip is well down but that's the current market. I think Alpha is one if the worst. Non stop day and night.
Every time there's a positive post for zip he's onto them to ridicule and try and scare them off I think.
I keep thinking all that effort has to be for something. I don't think he's the rich clever investor he makes out.
Probs only found out what ASX is after covid started.
Anyway hope zip keeps going in the right direction.
Could be sell off tomorrow.
Hoping Larry and Pete have some aces up there sleeves though now they've bought more.

COB2

Emerged
Looks positive..hoping the bottom has come in for ZIP - but also looking at the Nasdaq chart it could easily correct down another 3000 points if the market really wanted to have a really good correction to bring in line with longer term bottom chart lines. That is a scary part. But I think specifically the BNPL sector has sold off well enough with most down 75% to 90%.
I sold off a number of shares today and also last week to get some more cash handy. I'd like to think the bnpl sector will be where investors will head at the current prices to get a better return. I sold some banks, rio, whc, wes and bhp. Might not have got all I could from them but felt better taking profit just in case

I sold off a number of shares today and also last week to get some more cash handy. I'd like to think the bnpl sector will be where investors will head at the current prices to get a better return. I sold some banks, rio, whc, wes and bhp. Might not have got all I could from them but felt better taking profit just in case
Agreed, bnpl sector will rebound hard at some point when all this pain is done. There would be various big investors buying these tech correction bargains.

Wags

Regular
Had to buy a bunch today, to feel better about the SP. My original buy in was mid $5 and Ive been averaging down during this SP disaster. Hoping this is at or near the bottom and once the dust clears and some stability exists, that the Sezzle deal and all the other good things shine through.
Should I say "here's hoping" or be confidant in the logic?

Reactions: 3 users

Luppo71

Founding Member
So most holders, including myself, would be down up to 80% and effectively they are asking for everyone to buy them a new boat and villa in France before they crash it back to .50c.
Handing them out for 1.90 and it's already at 1.55, good luck with that.
Z1P=PIG

• Sad

Lykos

Yep lots of troublemakers on HC today. It's getting frustrating and annoying.
Fair enough zip is well down but that's the current market. I think Alpha is one if the worst. Non stop day and night.
Every time there's a positive post for zip he's onto them to ridicule and try and scare them off I think.
I keep thinking all that effort has to be for something. I don't think he's the rich clever investor he makes out.
Probs only found out what ASX is after covid started.
Anyway hope zip keeps going in the right direction.
Could be sell off tomorrow.
Hoping Larry and Pete have some aces up there sleeves though now they've bought more.
Alpha can go straight to hell along with eksnip the absolute wanker. So glad I got kicked off that toxic sess pool dump. My life is so much better for it. I want ZIP to rebound so I can get my money back, but just as equally so I can see these pricks eat their words and finally piss off into the abyss for good.

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom