Z1P Discussion 2022

Lykos

going to go head to head with the paid down rampers watch me get banned.
It’s fun, I went out with a bang. Told them all to Eff themselves. Look at them all still going at it. Pathetic.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

simoni

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

rezX

Emerged
yeh I'm lurking, waiting for zeeb0t to ramp this up. looking good so far

Here's some hope. Zip should ride some momentum from the US from Friday.
If we can close above $3.20 in the next couple of days, that would be huge. AGL was in a downtrend for 6 months, eerily similar to Zip, and once it broke its channel, it recovered nicely, fingers crossed same thing happens for Zip

This is what I hope happens - watching with great interest 😄

View attachment 390
big potential to break the channel here.
Quietly optimistic :)

Affirm has earnings soon, which will effect how Zip does next week

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Lykos

big potential to break the channel here.
Quietly optimistic :)

Affirm has earnings soon, which will effect how Zip does next week
Picked it beautifully, Rez, hopefully she continues to head north. She’s due to blow like Yellowstone.

Reactions: 2 users

Keggo13

Emerged
Affirms guidance isn’t great for the next quarter as well as inflation at historical highs so today isn't going to be great for us

Lykos

Affirms guidance isn’t great for the next quarter as well as inflation at historical highs so today isn't going to be great for us
Not as bad as I thought it would be so far. Shitting myself about the HY though.

Reactions: 1 users

COB2

Emerged
HC AH's really ripping into zip today. I'd love to see Larry and Pete pull something out of the hat and shut them up for good.

Lykos

HC AH's really ripping into zip today. I'd love to see Larry and Pete pull something out of the hat and shut them up for good.
The absolute useless scum of the earth. No one is that bored with their life and without an agenda. They can all go to hell.

Lykos

Acting like only Zip is down today. Someone ask Alpha Cock how his beloved Affirm is travelling. Cock head.

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
I have traded Z1P on multiple ocations. Trust me, when this downward trend breaks it will be gotime for Z1P I don’t have much to play with this time around, but might be worth jumping in with some .

Reactions: 3 users

Lykos

I have traded Z1P on multiple ocations. Trust me, when this downward trend breaks it will be gotime for Z1P I don’t have much to play with this time around, but might be worth jumping in with some .
What do you think, other than shorts, will cause a turn around? A bit worried about the HY report and obvious correction atm in the US with the DOW and DAX.

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
What do you think, other than shorts, will cause a turn around? A bit worried about the HY report and obvious correction atm in the US with the DOW and DAX.
Well, the first thing to recognise is that the sector as a whole is down a lot, not just ZIP but all BNPL. This tells me that it is cyclical downtrend as a whole and not targeted at Z1P alone.

When there are catalysts that brings the big money back into the sector Z1P will benefit from this aswell in my opinion.

Z1P has a focus on expanding to all corners of the earth and alot of their revenue goes towards expanding their business trough acquisition etc.

When numbers from that reflects on the Quarterly reports it will also drive the SP up.

But as I stated before I have always treated Z1P as a trading stock and have not done fundamental research to talk about LT investing in the company. I will say that there are increasing competition in recent time and a Takover offer is likely in play eventually, like we see Square acquire Afterpay.

What are your thoughts and concerns ?

COB2

Emerged
My 2 cents worth. When the shares Larry lent out are returned ( I think it's March). This will be the catalyst for change. I'm envisaging a big push by management to turn the share price around. Major announcements. Management being seen to buy back in just prior to this is something I'm looking for.

Lykos

Well, the first thing to recognise is that the sector as a whole is down a lot, not just ZIP but all BNPL. This tells me that it is cyclical downtrend as a whole and not targeted at Z1P alone.

When there are catalysts that brings the big money back into the sector Z1P will benefit from this aswell in my opinion.

Z1P has a focus on expanding to all corners of the earth and alot of their revenue goes towards expanding their business trough acquisition etc.

When numbers from that reflects on the Quarterly reports it will also drive the SP up.

But as I stated before I have always treated Z1P as a trading stock and have not done fundamental research to talk about LT investing in the company. I will say that there are increasing competition in recent time and a Takover offer is likely in play eventually, like we see Square acquire Afterpay.

What are your thoughts and concerns ?
Thanks so much for your reply. My main concerns are fear mongering reports about inflation and interest rate rises being detrimental to BNPL, competition from the likes of APPLE etc coming into the market, silence from management, management not buying on market, no significant institutional buying, the share price going red on green days and even redder on red days, the short positions.

God, there’s quite a few concerns now that I’ve written them all down.

Had a good laugh at this "charting "

Yak108

132 Posts.

11/02/22

14:11

Post #: 59511971

My charting is showing $3.10 is the magic number.

Over $3.30 will be a decent sign of a turnaround

Lykos

Wish the traffic would pick up on this forum, although, it is satisfying not having down rampers around. Never been so stressed holding a stock. Larry’s silence is killing the company.

COB2

Emerged
Wish the traffic would pick up on this forum, although, it is satisfying not having down rampers around. Never been so stressed holding a stock. Larry’s silence is killing the company.
Definitely stressful owning zip. I too wish Larry and Pete would step up. Only think I can think is something is happening behind the scene that will come to the front when they are ready to start loading up themselves.
It just doesn't make sense to sit back idly and watch what they've working all these years for go slowly down the drain

Lykos

Definitely stressful owning zip. I too wish Larry and Pete would step up. Only think I can think is something is happening behind the scene that will come to the front when they are ready to start loading up themselves.
It just doesn't make sense to sit back idly and watch what they've working all these years for go slowly down the drain
Thanks for replying. I agree, but it’s very stressful that we are hoping for theories to eventuate rather than actual news from the company. All we get is quarterlies, HY’s and new merchant news which does nothing for the SP, except more red lately.

As holders, we have hopes of something happening that they can’t yet announce, Larry and Peter buying some shares, shorters to squeeze, crypto, Nasdaq listing, the list goes on.

It’s getting really scary. Surely Larry sees this. Even Zips LinkedIn posts are getting trolled now with screenshots of the red charts and terrible state of play. We know he sees this, surely he cares?

COB2

Emerged
Thanks for replying. I agree, but it’s very stressful that we are hoping for theories to eventuate rather than actual news from the company. All we get is quarterlies, HY’s and new merchant news which does nothing for the SP, except more red lately.

As holders, we have hopes of something happening that they can’t yet announce, Larry and Peter buying some shares, shorters to squeeze, crypto, Nasdaq listing, the list goes on.

It’s getting really scary. Surely Larry sees this. Even Zips LinkedIn posts are getting trolled now with screenshots of the red charts and terrible state of play. We know he sees this, surely he cares?
Yep it's weird. About 18 months to 2 years ago lots of announcements and now next to nothing. It's like his hands are tied.
I don't think he can buy till after reporting season is over based on the companies own guidelines I really want to see some movement on his behalf after that.
The share price is so ridiculously cheap that I'm not even considering selling.
The moment I sold some it'd rocket back up for sure.

Lykos

Yep, I hope you’re right Re buying before reporting. If Larry and Peter bought 100k shares each after reporting, that would be a huge show of confidence. I don’t quite understand the effects of what happens when the shares are returned in April, but I hope that also sends the SP in the right direction.

Ultimately, I’m praying, as I have been for over a year now, for something absolutely company making from left field. I don’t care what, but something no one is expecting.

Appreciate the chat mate.

Top Bottom