Z1P Discussion 2022

COB2

Emerged
Not the green finish I had high hopes for but still a very tight trading range. Consolidation isn't normally the word I'd use for zip. Maybe this consolidating phase will give investors confidence to buy back in.

Reactions: 1 users

Lykos

Not the green finish I had high hopes for but still a very tight trading range. Consolidation isn't normally the word I'd use for zip. Maybe this consolidating phase will give investors confidence to buy back in.
We need something BIG from left field. Only that or a short squeeze will shoot this back up where it belongs.

Lykos

Alpha still predicting $2. Absolutely no one talking to him or giving two shits. This is great.

COB2

Emerged
Alpha still predicting $2. Absolutely no one talking to him or giving two shits. This is great.
About time. Can't believe how long that crap has been dragging on for.

Lykos

About time. Can't believe how long that crap has been dragging on for.
Such a wank. Still talking to himself on there and thinking people care about his input.

Lykos

Finished on the day’s high on high volume. First win in a very long time. Lots of buyers vs sellers. I’ll take that. Let’s see if it’s another false flag or is something actually going to happen.

Reactions: 3 users

COB2

Emerged
Such a wank. Still talking to himself on there and thinking people care about his input.
gops has been suspended. What hope do we have on HC now.

COB2

Emerged
Finished on the day’s high on high volume. First win in a very long time. Lots of buyers vs sellers. I’ll take that. Let’s see if it’s another false flag or is something actually going to happen.
Yep bloody brilliant day for zip. Long way to go but I'm patient.

Reactions: 2 users

simoni

Regular
gops has been suspended. What hope do we have on HC now.
I was wondering why he wasn’t posting. Why did gops get suspended?

COB2

Emerged
I was wondering why he wasn’t posting. Why did gops get suspended?
I asked on HC forum and was told he was in breach on the weekend and probs suspended for defending zip. Pathetic if that's the case.

Thomas09

Emerged

COB2

Emerged
What did he do to get suspended? Wtf lol
Yep bloody crazy. Suspended for defending a share you're investing heavily in. Gops was my most reliable information source. He would post all the new articles on what zip was doing in what countries and even who they were hiring.

Lykos

I asked on HC forum and was told he was in breach on the weekend and probs suspended for defending zip. Pathetic if that's the case.
Getting myself suspended was the best thing I ever did. I go back as an observer to see the same old wankers posting doom and gloom, creating new, ridiculous threads. CockFella saying we’re delisting soon, bearwank creating new threads because no one’s talking to him, Alpha still acting like he’s Fucken Michael Burry. And now they suspend Gops who only posted positive Zip news. The whole thread should be shut down, I hope hotcrapper goes bankrupt.

Lykos

Yep bloody crazy. Suspended for defending a share you're investing heavily in. Gops was my most reliable information source. He would post all the new articles on what zip was doing in what countries and even who they were hiring.
Until we get Gops back, just follow Zip on LinkedIn, that’s where he got most of that info.

Keggo13

Emerged
I think slanderjack just posted something about zip partnering with shopify for SMBs and it got modded straight away. Is HC short on zip?

Lykos

I think slanderjack just posted something about zip partnering with shopify for SMBs and it got modded straight away. Is HC short on zip?
Can’t find anything yet but I’ll keep looking. This would be huge and might be the reason we went up today.

Lykos

Slander Jack just put it back up, can someone post it here as I can’t see it because I’m suspended. :)

Lykos

65D4B3FA-82A2-4AEC-A4A1-32CE1D43A959.jpeg

going to go head to head with the paid down rampers watch me get banned.

COB2

Emerged
going to go head to head with the paid down rampers watch me get banned.
That'll be interesting.

Top Bottom