Z1P Discussion 2022

COB2

Emerged
I hope what I've just read is correct. Apparently zip personnel can trade shares from this Friday. I'd love to see management buy in after that.

Thomas09

Emerged
I hope what I've just read is correct. Apparently zip personnel can trade shares from this Friday. I'd love to see management buy in after that.
From where did you get this info?

Lykos

I can’t look anymore. Bottom drawer now. :(

Reactions: 2 users

COB2

Emerged
Reactions: 1 users

COB2

Emerged
I bought more on open this morning. That'll either be a stupid or brave move. Time will tell.

Reactions: 3 users

COB2

Emerged
Bought more on open. Again either brave or stupid. Really hoping for a turnaround soon.

COB2

Emerged

Lykos

I bought more on open this morning. That'll either be a stupid or brave move. Time will tell.
Balls of steel! Dow and Dax killed it last night, will make Monday a little less painful as long as Russia behaves over the weekend. Not looking forward to the reaction to CR, Results and SZL acquisition. Gonna be a while before we see solid green I’m afraid. Praying for left field shit to occur.

COB2

Emerged
Balls of steel! Dow and Dax killed it last night, will make Monday a little less painful as long as Russia behaves over the weekend. Not looking forward to the reaction to CR, Results and SZL acquisition. Gonna be a while before we see solid green I’m afraid. Praying for left field shit to occur.
The reaction to szl may surprise a lot of investors and be very positive. I still believe this is a very manipulated share and one day it will bounce hard.

Lykos

The reaction to szl may surprise a lot of investors and be very positive. I still believe this is a very manipulated share and one day it will bounce hard.
I think there’s a lot happening now. Potential buyers are circling. We well get taken out soon I think. But anything under $10 can piss right off. Exciting times. I’ll definitely be buying $1.90 with the SPP.

COB2

Emerged
I think there’s a lot happening now. Potential buyers are circling. We well get taken out soon I think. But anything under $10 can piss right off. Exciting times. I’ll definitely be buying $1.90 with the SPP.
I bought more this morning. If management would let the moths out of their wallets and buy in I'm sure the vultures circling will jump in. I won't be happy with a takeover offer at these levels. There's probs a lot of long term holders thinking the same.

COB2

Emerged
I must have read things wrong. I thought the offer was institutional only. Do you think it will be for retail investors as well?

Lykos

I must have read things wrong. I thought the offer was institutional only. Do you think it will be for retail investors as well?
Yes, there’s an SPP @ $1.90

Lykos

I bought more this morning. If management would let the moths out of their wallets and buy in I'm sure the vultures circling will jump in. I won't be happy with a takeover offer at these levels. There's probs a lot of long term holders thinking the same.
Management needs to buy stock ASAP.

Lykos

Watching my balance slowly heading to zero. The slowest and saddest death. Larry should hang for this

scumbo

Emerged
Hell, into the $1.60s. Did I read right 78million convertible notes with a conversion of $12.05. Someone must have a plan to get there? Will we see a reduction in shorts if this is the "end of the spend" God I hope so. I'm not brave enough to buy any more until it shows some turn around

Reactions: 4 users

COB2

Emerged
This is a shocker of a day. I'm not buying anymore either till I see some strong management from them.
It's gut wrenching watching the account just keep dropping day after day.
I'm normally the best if bulls when it comes to zip but I'm even wondering if I'll ever see my heard earned money again.
Something seriously has to give at this rate. I definitely don't want to sell at these prices. I'll be hanging on till the bitter or sweet end.
I just hope us mum and dad investors aren't being screwed over.

This is a shocker of a day. I'm not buying anymore either till I see some strong management from them.
It's gut wrenching watching the account just keep dropping day after day.
I'm normally the best if bulls when it comes to zip but I'm even wondering if I'll ever see my heard earned money again.
Something seriously has to give at this rate. I definitely don't want to sell at these prices. I'll be hanging on till the bitter or sweet end.
I just hope us mum and dad investors aren't being screwed over.
I feel totally the same way, gutted to see this price but the tech correction is pretty much the repeat of the covid correction for tech. It's just a HODL for so many stocks at the moment.

The cap raise at this level was a bit uncalled for - that is to suit some investor(s) to buy in now when totally undervalued. Why would you do it now when clearly oversold! Just wait for some normality to return in a few months.

I am still long. - Compare ZIP to AFFIRM in revenue, customers and merchants now and see how undervalued we are - that is what I am holding onto as common sense and for ZIP to list fully on the Nasdaq when the market is stronger for fintech. Fintech in general now is just being obliterated lately in general so it's not just ZIP. Even Larry commented that Fintech in the market has just been affected across the board. HODL.

COB2

Emerged
I feel totally the same way, gutted to see this price but the tech correction is pretty much the repeat of the covid correction for tech. It's just a HODL for so many stocks at the moment.

The cap raise at this level was a bit uncalled for - that is to suit some investor(s) to buy in now when totally undervalued. Why would you do it now when clearly oversold! Just wait for some normality to return in a few months.

I am still long. - Compare ZIP to AFFIRM in revenue, customers and merchants now and see how undervalued we are - that is what I am holding onto as common sense and for ZIP to list fully on the Nasdaq when the market is stronger for fintech. Fintech in general now is just being obliterated lately in general so it's not just ZIP. Even Larry commented that Fintech in the market has just been affected across the board. HODL.
Right now I can use this pep talk. Thanks. My losses are massive. I've been believing in this company and buying the drop constantly all the way down from 8. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I just really need to see management step up and buy more to not feel like a DH for trusting them. Like a lot of us I suppose.
Other concerns I have at this pricing level is we'll have a huge amount of investors wanting to sell when the price recovers a bit. Which will take a long time to work through. I wish a big name investor would buy in as well but we seem to be left on the shelf atm.

COB2

Emerged
Just braved a look at the portfolio and losses are now over $170k. Tech was never my strong point. Wishing I'd stuck to shares I know better.

Top Bottom