TLG Discussion 2022

Semmel

Regular
After the good news on the 28th where we hit $1.415, we've decayed back to $1.34 in a couple of days.

Does anyone know the half-life of good news on the ASX?

Interesting question. I guess nothing unbinding lasts long. Now if that was a binding contract, it would be different. On the other hand.. i guess we are handed a good opportunity here.. i just feel sorry that i don't have any powder left .. but such is Life 🤷

Reactions: 3 users

Semmel

Regular
Got home Wednesday mate

Cap raise is coming I think. A small 1 for 10
I think

Why announce non binding just out from a
November binding

Wait for trading halt next 😀🇩🇪🇻🇬🍷🥂🍺

Or they need to have a statement of anode quality in place to get a loan from one of the big banks they mentioned.. to break the chicken and egg situation. Though a cap rise also seems likely.

PS: welcome back. You were missed ;)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

cosors

👀
Got home Wednesday mate

Cap raise is coming I think. A small 1 for 10
I think

Why announce non binding just out from a
November binding

Wait for trading halt next 😀🇩🇪🇻🇬🍷🥂🍺
Welcome back. 🍻🍷🥂
I was already worried that you had disappeared :eek: I was about to call the reception!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
We are being held back by 3 things

1) Market can see a CapRaise coming hence the announcement (unless MT has a rabbit to show us all)

2) Lots of talk about banks being really interested
but they won’t commit until……

3) Permits

We are going nowhere until late Q1 2023

Sit back and relax people

You are stressing for no reason at all

I’m missing my 9 Euro one hour shoulder, neck and head massages all done by very young attractive Thai girls ( no funny business😀)

Mrs Monkey was within a metre of me always 😀

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TentCity

Regular
We are being held back by 3 things

1) Market can see a CapRaise coming hence the announcement (unless MT has a rabbit to show us all)

2) Lots of talk about banks being really interested
but they won’t commit until……

3) Permits

We are going nowhere until late Q1 2023

Sit back and relax people

You are stressing for no reason at all

I’m missing my 9 Euro one hour shoulder, neck and head massages all done by very young attractive Thai girls ( no funny business😀)

Mrs Monkey was within a metre of me always 😀
Haha - reminds me of Ting Tong and Mr Dudley from the show Little Britain for those that have seen it!

Please Mr Monkey - Please!

1664496701123.jpeg

Pharvest

No Cap raise

BigDog

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
I ask myself nothing but you poor drunken swallow. Did you speculate twice or now for the third time? Even your special find HE1 went badly. Investing is not good for everyone. Buy some aluminum foil, wrap it around your head and cry hard.
Screenshot_2022-10-11-01-55-29-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Wow! I feel for you mate.

Do you suggest we all sell and look elsewhere for the next bagger?
Yes. I'm only up a bit over 50% when we hit $1.10.

Reactions: 6 users

TentCity

Regular
Honoured to be named in the exclusive Talga Insider Perth Pump Gang (TIPPG) when I’m based on the east coast of Australia!

When do i get my membership card and more importantly the inside goss on the pump and dumps? ;)

Sadly, I am just a retail shareholder who does extensive research and can see significant potential in the stock long term!

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Affenhorst

Regular
Honoured to be named in the exclusive Talga Insider Perth Pump Gang (TIPPG) when I’m based on the east coast of Australia
Hey, my investment strategy relies on initialisms, too, namely: LODYR: let others do your research. (Mostly @cosors though, as reindeer expertise appears most crucial with this company.)

• Love
  • Haha

cosors

👀
Someone here at TSE posted this:
1657580080639.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I think we might have been whacked by some shorts yesterday in anticipation of 20M shares being issued tomorrow (Friday). Then of course another whack is due by 4 November when the 10M SPP shares get issued.

Hopefully MT will have an announcement to make soon afterwards

Semmel

Regular
I’m interested in at least 2 of those questions and whilst I don’t share the same sentiment as mushroom , I’m still receptive enough to listen to his opinion as wild as those accusations may appear. It is an outlier perspective which is sometimes necessary to shift the stick even a fraction in the other direction. I have a good chunk invested in Talga so my biggest fear is my confirmation bias which is further supported by bulls on both forums.

I agree, the questions are valid and I would like to know some answers too. However, to spin this into accusing Talga board and management of fraught is tinfoil hat territory and quite insulting to Talga. If left unchecekd, these accusations would hurt our credibility and community.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

cosors

👀
To me this reads like conspiratorial troll drivel. It's supposed to look exactly like that, always a spark of credibility to catch and convince doubters. Go to the internet and read about Corona theories. There are masses of well-founded questions with which I nevertheless do not deal. He didn't fly there last time so he won't fly there this time. According to him the board is a fraud and they are fucking us retailers. Why should he have shares of fraudsters in his portfolio. And why should he go to the AGM where he didn't go last time if he doesn't have Talga shares in his portfolio? And if he does, why does he have shares from fraudsters? Does that make sense? He is not even willing to pay a small fee for the list of shareholders. This hotly desired by him list and demanded again and again came only with a paid article from WTM. Even that was too expensive for him. Of course he spends the money on the flight and hotel even though he may or may not hold shares of fraudsteres. This makes perfect sense to me when I put my tinfoil back on my head. I hope he creates an account on HC so I don't have to read such sense gaps here.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Vigdorian

Regular
To me this reads like conspiratorial troll drivel. It's supposed to look exactly like that, always a spark of credibility to catch and convince doubters. Go to the internet and read about Corona theories. There are masses of well-founded questions with which I nevertheless do not deal. He didn't fly there last time so he won't fly there this time. According to him the board is a fraud and they are fucking us retailers. Why should he have shares of fraudsters in his portfolio. And why should he go to the AGM where he didn't go last time if he doesn't have Talga shares in his portfolio? And if he does, why does he have shares from fraudsters? Does that make sense? He is not even willing to pay a small fee for the list of shareholders. This hotly desired by him list and demanded again and again came only with a paid article from WTM. Even that was too expensive for him. Of course he spends the money on the flight and hotel even though he may or may not hold shares of fraudsteres. This makes perfect sense to me when I put my tinfoil back on my head. I hope he creates an account on HC so I don't have to read such sense gaps here.
I was innocently intrigued with question 4 and 5 and if someone was able to provide more information from what is already available then I don’t see any harm in that , particularly since I’m in Sydney and clearly won’t be attending the AGM… and to add to that I do think that in small group settings , people quite often tend to slip or reveal more than they should and it can’t be edited like the announcements or webinars…

Another question unrelated to the above : I know hindsight is 20/20 but do you think the lack of directors on-market participation (e.g share purchase) were a result of blackout periods, inability to purchase due to insider knowledge of material non public information or simply knowledge that this capital raise was coming (again , some may say the writing was on the wall - other than the size which personally caught me off guard)

cosors

👀
Just as you fly over to the AGM you have shares of NV. Hop! There is another place for you. If you are sorry about your money for TSE I will gladly pay your exit to zeeb0t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom