TLG Ann: Europe's first Li-ion battery anode plant commissioned - 31st Mar 2022, 8:20am

annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Europe's first Li-ion battery anode plant commissioned
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 31st Mar 2022, 8:20am

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Semmel

Regular
Whoo hoo! Thank you annb0t! :)

Things are getting on track nicely and rolling up the hill! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Yes except this is the start of the news.
Bigger news to follow I think

Reactions: 3 users

Aretemis

Regular
We certainly need this , this baby’s been drifting for too long

cosors

👀
Now it finally starts! Another week and this will have eaten through the mycelium of the media.

Reactions: 5 users

BigDog

Regular
Well done TLG! EVA Plant fully commissioned on time and within budget.

Not bad for a little company from Perth Australia during a 1 in a 100 event called Covid.

~20 customers attending the opening along with government officials and stakeholders this Friday. Having more customers than people protesting against us is a very very good imo (reference to a pic from last year with ~10 protesters with nonsensical signs trying to lobby against what Talga is doing)

Yes, we all wanted last year to be the game changing year for Talga but it smells (absolutely reeks) like this is the year for all those believers out there, myself included.

My two cents is we will have announcements rolling in from around end of May through to September which will address all the elephants in the room (permits, offtakes and funding).

Time to shine TLG!

Reactions: 9 users
Now it finally starts! Another week and this will have eaten through the mycelium of the media.
Bloody Hell Cosors I had to look up that word LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Congratulations TLG holders!
Noticed this at 1.40 I regret now lol

Reactions: 1 users

Smarty13

Emerged
I wonder who the (customers) will be at the opening of the plant tomorrow. That could be very interesting! Does anybody know where Elons plane is ATM ?

Micreg

Regular
Mortgage redraw for TLG shares back in the day finally paying off.

Reactions: 8 users

freewind

Emerged
Will any of you be at the open day on Saturday?

BigDog

Regular
I won’t be at the opening unfortunately but please, if the Beach is nearby, do not hesitate to provide them with the Will Smith -> no, not a slap, that is physical abuse which is not condoned in any civil society, of course ;)

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
It appears Mark is not going to be at the grand opening of the EVA plant.. he stated on twitter that he has to be somewhere else for Talga.

Now that is interesting. I would have thought that Mark was very giddy to get the place up and running. So if he is somewhere else that is more important than the opening of the EVA plant, what could that be?

• Fire
It appears Mark is not going to be at the grand opening of the EVA plant.. he stated on twitter that he has to be somewhere else for Talga.

Now that is interesting. I would have thought that Mark was very giddy to get the place up and running. So if he is somewhere else that is more important than the opening of the EVA plant, what could that be?

I would have thought he will be in Sweden to meet and greet the customers on April 1st and then he is off on his travels again. That's what I would want as a customer and Mark would probably want the same.

I would have thought he will be in Sweden to meet and greet the customers on April 1st and then he is off on his travels again. That's what I would want as a customer and Mark would probably want the same.
Open to customers on April 1st then the official opening on April 2nd for media and open tour.

cosors

👀
I think this is his baby. He has been fighting for it for ten years. I can't imagine that it will be easy for him, especially since responsible politicians will also be sitting there.
So it can only be very important for business. He certainly doesn't take a vacation. As a CEO of a customer, I wouldn't send my head of purchasing to the opening, but a project manager. The one who makes decisions does not only make the one and a failure for two days can not afford every company. So MT has to go to this head himself, I guess.

I stir the rumor mill or my imagination:
VW has secured cobalt and nickel (not voluntarily in China/Indonesia I think), so the raw materials for the cathode are complete.
And last year they said that:
""We are all in a race. It's about making the most affordable cells, and you need scale to do that," said Thomas Schmall, Volkswagen's chief technology officer. Direct control over the supply of raw materials, which include graphite, cobalt and nickel, is also important to get a better handle on the financial aspect, Schmall added: "80 percent of cell costs are determined by raw materials.""

Would be at least more important than a champagne to the opening. Of course, they should not take us over but cooperation and funding, why not.
Or maybe MT is invited to a dinner in Brussels, that could be worth 200m. Who knows.

kram

I'd like to think he's been called to Brussels & he's accepted the call .... worth missing the opening for .

Diogenese

Top 20
I'd like to think he's been called to Brussels & he's accepted the call .... worth missing the opening for .
"working somewhere else in world" doesn't sound like Brussels - how about Palo Alto?

Reactions: 2 users

Gero

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Gero

Regular

• Fire
Top Bottom