TLG Ann: Drill results to upgrade Europe's largest graphite resource - 3rd Mar 2022, 8:21am

annb0t

Top 20
TLG Ann: Drill results to upgrade Europe's largest graphite resource
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 3rd Mar 2022, 8:21am

>>> Read announcement: Google: TLG Market Announcements

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

kram

As per the Ann (my bolding) ....

''with drilling to re-commence immediately to continue growing feedstock's for battery customer roadmaps''

''anode products are being trialled by more than 40 customers whose capacity roadmaps underscore the enormity of demand''

My interpretation .....
Roadmaps .... we're way , way past ''potential'' customer status .
40 customers NEED to know what lies beneath .
40 customers pushing us HARD .
40 customers with ENORMOUS demand .

Throw VRC into the mix giving new meaning to sovereign risk .... Jorc this up & away we go .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
P

Pabs

I knew I would regret not buying more.

P

Pabs

@kram you sound like Pabs.

Reactions: 1 users

Smarty13

Emerged
Yes a very interesting 6 months, the sooner our plant is commissioned the sooner things will really start to move here IMO

Reactions: 4 users

Coolbeans

I'm wondering how mark and talga will tell the story ? Do you think mark will do a BIG road show on as many TV stations as possible or sit back and let things evolve modestly ?? There has to be a blast off before a steady cruise right ?

P

Pabs

No idea. But Mark I think will let it evolve. Look at the QS bullshit, imo the CEO has zero credibility. I would let it develop with clear and certain steps and deliverables. I genuinely believe that TLG could make 20 to 30 announcements if they took the same approach as VUL or QS.

BUT our plan is to be a global tech titan in the 21st Century. Not some upstart trying to catch a trendy wave.

So patient , focused well thought out progress. No hyperbole imo. AND my favoured approach.

Anyone who takes their time to understand will understand the passion pabs has. Those who don't take the time do not deserve to be LTH.

Reactions: 4 users

kram

I'm wondering how mark and talga will tell the story ? Do you think mark will do a BIG road show on as many TV stations as possible or sit back and let things evolve modestly ?? There has to be a blast off before a steady cruise right ?
I think MTs' doing the best he can while juggling (over) 40 customers with NDA's . The story has organically evolved & is telling itself (imo) .

We're being chased so don't have to chase , the only door knock appeal will be to the E.U for funding .

Not sure if 2GB is considered a big road show (Lol) but he's getting it out there
''Over 60 battery programs with over 40 different customers''

Combine that with the above Ann stating drilling to re-commence immediately to continue growing feedstock's for customer roadmap's (that of which underscore the enormity of demand ).... kinda says it all .

As a LTH , I honestly no longer care , Vlad the inhaler has inadvertently pressed the supply chain fast forward button .... your questions will be answered soon enough .

Reactions: 6 users
P

Pabs

Vlad was not unexpected. Watch out for $200 oil as a result of a dispute with Iran and Nuclear weapons.

Which means Mark hasn't experienced being really busy yet. His current plans will be doubled.

Not full speed ahead but Warp speed with Hyperdrive engaged.

Coolbeans

I think MTs' doing the best he can while juggling (over) 40 customers with NDA's . The story has organically evolved & is telling itself (imo) .

We're being chased so don't have to chase , the only door knock appeal will be to the E.U for funding .

Not sure if 2GB is considered a big road show (Lol) but he's getting it out there
''Over 60 battery programs with over 40 different customers''

Combine that with the above Ann stating drilling to re-commence immediately to continue growing feedstock's for customer roadmap's (that of which underscore the enormity of demand ).... kinda says it all .

As a LTH , I honestly no longer care , Vlad the inhaler has inadvertently pressed the supply chain fast forward button .... your questions will be answered soon enough .
Thanks Kram

I'm really relaxed if I'm honest, I know talga will be fantastic because it's simply too good to fail. My only concern would be the allowed volume permitted to mine, the demand is there so just hope Sweden can give Mt the keys to fulfill the orders

Reactions: 6 users
P

Pabs

As per the Ann (my bolding) ....

''with drilling to re-commence immediately to continue growing feedstock's for battery customer roadmaps''

''anode products are being trialled by more than 40 customers whose capacity roadmaps underscore the enormity of demand''

My interpretation .....
Roadmaps .... we're way , way past ''potential'' customer status .
40 customers NEED to know what lies beneath .
40 customers pushing us HARD .
40 customers with ENORMOUS demand .

Throw VRC into the mix giving new meaning to sovereign risk .... Jorc this up & away we go .
How long does it take to Jorc something up.

Reactions: 1 users

kram

Last edited:

Gero

Regular
How long does it take to Jorc something up.
Next steps

A revision of Talga's Vittangi graphite resources (Table 4) is now underway to support and optimise future expansion plans. This Mineral Resource upgrade is planned for completion in late Q2 2022 and aims to expand what is currently Europe's largest JORC or NI43-101 defined graphite mineral resource (see Table 7).

Reactions: 2 users
P

Pabs

Thank you, very kind of you.

Top Bottom