MGT Discussion 2023

Irongrilled

Regular
Have spoke to Gemma a couple of times. This is the most I have got.

8 Jan 23
"I fully appreciate it’s not an isolated opinion and the ongoing frustration with the SP post consolidation. Updating the market on our progress is obviously a core priority along with addressing shareholder concerns which will be reflected in our output over the coming weeks"

Please don't share this on HC

Reactions: 4 users

maplesyrup

Regular

8 Jan 23
"I fully appreciate it’s not an isolated opinion and the ongoing frustration with the SP post consolidation. Updating the market on our progress is obviously a core priority along with addressing shareholder concerns which will be reflected in our output over the coming weeks"

Thanks for sharing legend

Reactions: 2 users

Bruey

Emerged

8 Jan 23

Thanks IG fully respect your disclosure 👍thank you

maplesyrup

Regular
this is unbelievable the SP is getting smashed and management are silent

i am catching up with Gemma next week so any questions let me know,

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
What a absolute shitshow... Management need to have something juicy next week when they are in Adelaide... Otherwise we are stuffed

maplesyrup

Regular
Fun Fact
since Dobson was appointed director on the 23/8/2022 we have lost 70% of the SP

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular

Irongrilled

Regular
Research report on MGT from Evolution Capital is out

• Love

Irongrilled

Regular
Hi team. Just had a chat with Gemma. As always please do not share on HC

Just spoke to her;

I asked about funding and this is how it went
Me - with interest rates rising to you still think you can get funding if...
Gemma - YES
Me - yeah but if they go higher do....
Gemma - yes we are confident we can get funding.
Asked her about the virtual data room and access and she said their is a pretty rigorous comprehensive NDA as well as approval process to get the access so only serious investor are in there. (Read between the lines I guess)
She said they don't really want to put out much because they are waiting to finalise this go forward case due in March. Once that is done they know exactly what they can produce for how much and what it's worth. When they have that finalised we will see a lot more publicity is Australia wide media such as The Australian etc
She recognises that the SP is low and so is the market cap but she seems to think that this announcement in March will be the catalyst for more announcements and the SP to start growing.
I did mention the reason the SP is diving is because MGT aren't putting out anything decent to give shareholders confidence and as such they are selling up. I said it's all well and good for the Board because they know what is going on behind the scenes but you can't expect us to have confidence when all we know is "studies are ongoing" . She said that was a good point and she will look into what else they can do or put out there to grow confidence.
She kept adding that March announcement will really be the catalyst for everything.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Hi team. Just had a chat with Gemma. As always please do not share on HC

Just spoke to her;

I asked about funding and this is how it went
Me - with interest rates rising to you still think you can get funding if...
Gemma - YES
Me - yeah but if they go higher do....
Gemma - yes we are confident we can get funding.
Asked her about the virtual data room and access and she said their is a pretty rigorous comprehensive NDA as well as approval process to get the access so only serious investor are in there. (Read between the lines I guess)
She said they don't really want to put out much because they are waiting to finalise this go forward case due in March. Once that is done they know exactly what they can produce for how much and what it's worth. When they have that finalised we will see a lot more publicity is Australia wide media such as The Australian etc
She recognises that the SP is low and so is the market cap but she seems to think that this announcement in March will be the catalyst for more announcements and the SP to start growing.
I did mention the reason the SP is diving is because MGT aren't putting out anything decent to give shareholders confidence and as such they are selling up. I said it's all well and good for the Board because they know what is going on behind the scenes but you can't expect us to have confidence when all we know is "studies are ongoing" . She said that was a good point and she will look into what else they can do or put out there to grow confidence.
She kept adding that March announcement will really be the catalyst for everything.
Thanks so much for sharing - really appreciate it... glad she is taking phone calls as i am getting ignored haha

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Hmmm.. only thing to do is hold or sell at a big loss. So the later wins for me.

If there is no Catalyst by the end of March i will reconsider my position. Cheers for the info.

Watching it drop off a cliff has been fairly rough. But looking at the amount of shares being traded from the 70mill is a drop in the ocean.

• Sad
  • Fire

maplesyrup

Regular
Hmmm.. only thing to do is hold or sell at a big loss. So the later wins for me.

If there is no Catalyst by the end of March i will reconsider my position. Cheers for the info.

Watching it drop off a cliff has been fairly rough. But looking at the amount of shares being traded from the 70mill is a drop in the ocean.
well said mate - it has been a very rough ride..

It would be nice for management to come out to re assure SH's but instead they are hiding and sending Gemma to the wolves!!!

maplesyrup

Regular
Enjoy the weekend legends - at least we can't lose money over the weekend haha

• Haha

Irongrilled

Regular
Solid news flow

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Are we correcting? Interesting price movement going on.

• Fire

Irongrilled

Regular
Very interesting. Big few days. Be interesting to see if we get a big pullbacks on Monday

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Very interesting. Big few days. Be interesting to see if we get a big pullbacks on Monday
Good thing about low SOI is obviously we make big moves. We are still not out of the woods though, unless we managed to get through the 30 week EMA. Touched it but still below the MA. Have had a couple of failed breaks as you see, hopefully third time is a charm.
MGT_2023-02-11_10-46-06.png

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Good thing about low SOI is obviously we make big moves. We are still not out of the woods though, unless we managed to get through the 30 week EMA. Touched it but still below the MA. Have had a couple of failed breaks as you see, hopefully third time is a charm.
View attachment 29278

Cheers for the chart. I like seeing it in Candle, that gap down was a bit over the top. Fingers crossed we can settle around $1 or above at some point.

• Fire

BaconLover

Founding Member
Cheers for the chart. I like seeing it in Candle, that gap down was a bit over the top. Fingers crossed we can settle around $1 or above at some point.
The last week's candle is a strong one with healthy volume. Even if it retraces, I'd like to see fairly low volume going through over the next few weeks.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Screenshot_20230211_071302.png

May be a clearer chart this one.
On balance volume slightly going up, we still have a solid resistance on top at around the $1.00 mark, and as Townyj mentioned if we cross it, we also will go above the 30Week MA, when that happens it will bring MGT under the radar of some position traders and long term investors imv.

• Fire
Top Bottom