MGT Discussion 2023

BoogieB

Emerged
Hi mate, sorry for late reply hectic weekend...

Chat Friday was interesting... The same spill we get from Gemma. They know the SP, aware that a CR is incoming etc... Very confident in getting a strategic partner but that will be a few months off yet... Nothing really to exciting... Did say that there are investors coming to site after the iron ore conference in Perth next week...

Hope that made sense
All good. Ok well all of these are positive.

Reactions: 3 users

Franciscus

Emerged
Joint venture coming before the end of the year? Amazing.

maplesyrup

Regular
What have you guys heard??

Franciscus

Emerged
Is anyone else losing faith more and more as the SP approaches historic lows? I reeeeeeeeeeally should've sold out when everyone else did after the PFS dropped. Mistakes were made! 5 figure lessons learnt...

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

BoogieB

Emerged
Is anyone else losing faith more and more as the SP approaches historic lows? I reeeeeeeeeeally should've sold out when everyone else did after the PFS dropped. Mistakes were made! 5 figure lessons learnt...
Not really. There’s a lot of hard work going on behind the scenes to become a respected iron ore producer from the get go. It’s going to take years but it will come to fruition.

maplesyrup

Regular
In the same boat mate,.might as well hold and see if Tim turns it around. I really would like something from Gemma besides fluffy spin. Interesting to see how they go about the CR? Has none heard from Gemma?? She has ignored me the last few weeks, it appears they can't take constructive critism

Irongrilled

Regular
Well unless a significant announcent is made in the next couple of weeks this is a no from me ....
Screenshot_20231023_124156_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Franciscus

Emerged
Yep, will be voting no with respect to most of the proposals.
How can they justify these measures to themselves given the current share price performance? It's a bit laughable.
Seriously debating just taking the financial hit and exiting now, or holding on for the sake of it...

Franciscus

Emerged
Has anyone rang and spoken to Gemma at all lately? Any more recent updates on strategic partnering other than "we're confident"?

AndyHef

Emerged
Ill be happy to give performance rights on the basis that I have received something, and I have yet to receive. This goes two ways. what have I received for my hundred thousand that I've worked hard for. Show me proof that this is a sure thing and that we have partnership and funding and the plan to go ahead and I'll be happy for him to have his $300,000 on top of his $500,000 salary. Until than it's a big fat NO from me.

Last edited:
  • Fire

maplesyrup

Regular
Is evryone as filthy as me on this?? Gemma and Tim couldn't lie straight in bed

Irongrilled

Regular
Just spoke to Gemma.

Quarterly is out next week which she said will provide a lot more information on where they are at.

She also said there may be another 1 or 2 announcements before the AGM but waiting on third parties for those so they may come after AGM. She is really hoping to get them out prior.

They had SA Gov out at the site the last couple of days .

I'll be voting in favour of the resolutions. As voting against will just cause extra work, delay processes and be a poor reflection on these partners that they are apparently in Heavy talks with (im hoping this is one of the additional announcements).

This is just my point of view and everyone can obvioulsy vote how they want. Mind you this is the last chance at AGM that I'll be voting in favour if I don't see anything substantial.

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Im peeved. But we knew it was coming at some point. Just remember the board have lost coin aswell. When they jumped in around 70c. I have decided to hold off buying anymore shares until we see something substantial. My average is shit house.

Im sure most are bleeding since the 2.5c raise. Just a long game now.

Reactions: 1 users

James711

Emerged

maplesyrup

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Just spoke with Simon CFO and Gemma. Simon did all the talking....

I went in aggressive and he said before you go on can I just tell you what's coming up. He went on to saying they are 99% confident they will have a significant Strategic Partnering agreement wth the Japanese signed in the next couple of months. I raised dilution and not another MOU. He said the Japanese want to fund MGT up to FID and then onto production with offtake agreements because they want to secure supply for the next 30 + years. Said I'm sick of hearing about advancing discussions and in talks etc etc. He then reiterated that they are close to pen to paper on a partnership and the Japs have been to the site multiple times.

He said it will be the first time the company will receive outside validation form a significant player in the steel industry which will show the government that the are a serious player in producing Iron Ore

I kept pressing saying I'm not sure how I can beleive the company after 2 years of "advancing partnership discussions" and he just reiterated that they won't be asking us for money again and we will see a partnership in the next couple of months . He finished with hopefully your patience will be rewarded over the next couple of months.

• Thinking

Irongrilled

Regular
As usual please don't repost on clowncopper

• Fire

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Just spoke with Simon CFO and Gemma. Simon did all the talking....

I went in aggressive and he said before you go on can I just tell you what's coming up. He went on to saying they are 99% confident they will have a significant Strategic Partnering agreement wth the Japanese signed in the next couple of months. I raised dilution and not another MOU. He said the Japanese want to fund MGT up to FID and then onto production with offtake agreements because they want to secure supply for the next 30 + years. Said I'm sick of hearing about advancing discussions and in talks etc etc. He then reiterated that they are close to pen to paper on a partnership and the Japs have been to the site multiple times.

He said it will be the first time the company will receive outside validation form a significant player in the steel industry which will show the government that the are a serious player in producing Iron Ore

I kept pressing saying I'm not sure how I can beleive the company after 2 years of "advancing partnership discussions" and he just reiterated that they won't be asking us for money again and we will see a partnership in the next couple of months . He finished with hopefully your patience will be rewarded over the next couple of months.

Man.. i hope you aint pulling my leg!

Irongrilled

Regular
Man.. i hope you aint pulling my leg!
You can call them yourself if you want. Just sharing what he told me. Just need to message Gemma and organise a time for a phone call.

Top Bottom