MGT Discussion 2023

maplesyrup

Regular
Lol.. i 100% agree.. if next year there is no upside i will consider my options. But right now ima ride it out. Not in my control so holding on. Def not selling at a loss or making a silly decision.

Also.. where has the board talked alot of shite? From what ive seen they havent over promised like some other juniors who have gone waaaaaaay in the opposite direction of late.
Haha well atleast the other said junior still went up along way and is still sitting prettier than us...

But I agree just gotta ride this out

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Haha well atleast the other said junior still went up along way and is still sitting prettier than us...

But I agree just gotta ride this out

Prettier? Im sure more people are hurting who bought at the top right now. Considering they were one step further than us and now its underwater. Id say we are looking prettier in the long run.

Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Prettier? Im sure more people are hurting who bought at the top right now. Considering they were one step further than us and now its underwater. Id say we are looking prettier in the long run.
Agree! Need to see what this consolidation brings. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and it's the end of the world for some.

Reactions: 2 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Agree! Need to see what this consolidation brings. It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and it's the end of the world for some.

Exactly... 100%

maplesyrup

Regular
Still a 25% drop... Already on a yearly low.... I can understand people frustrations.. I am definitely in that boat, hopefully a decent ann oraund the corner

Irongrilled

Regular
Geez glad I'm not on hotcrapper. Some very unrealistic expectations from some over there.

Irongrilled

Regular
Screenshot_20221211_205712_Samsung Internet.jpg

Irongrilled

Regular

maplesyrup

Regular
Anyone got any ideas on what this is/means ?
Interesting IG....I googled them and they look interesting, surely it could.only be positive??

Townyj

Ermahgerd

If you search online this info dates back to around 2017. So not sure if this is actually upto date? Or maybe they finally worked out the details and its all going ahead. Suppose we will find out soon :)

maplesyrup

Regular
If you search online this info dates back to around 2017. So not sure if this is actually upto date? Or maybe they finally worked out the details and its all going ahead. Suppose we will find out soon :)
That's it very interesting, the logo and font looks like MGTs latest... So it couldmhave been updated recently

Townyj

Ermahgerd
That's it very interesting, the logo and font looks like MGTs latest... So it couldmhave been updated recently

Yeah thats my thinking.. why would it be updated in the latest font. Lodestone could have upto 20 Billion tonnes btw. Ugh.. seems to good to be true.

Irongrilled

Regular
They date on the document in HC is the same date that the MGTDB converts back to MGT so assuming it's just that?

Townyj

Ermahgerd
They date on the document in HC is the same date that the MGTDB converts back to MGT so assuming it's just that?

I was trying to find a date.. so the 15th. Hmmm. Fingers crossed imo. Going from 6 Billion tonnes of product to over 20 billion.. should gain some attention from the market. Maybe.. 😏

maplesyrup

Regular
Management on earlier holidays?? I will try and get a job there.... paid well, roadshows and do sweet FA

Irongrilled

Regular
We will finish the day under 50c ( 1c prior to consolidation)

• Sad

Irongrilled

Regular
Sent this to Peter;

This is starting to get ridiculous Pete. What was the rush on consolidation. Not getting any decent answers from the management team. Time for an announcement to explain to long term SH (who are supposedly being looked after) as to the reasons behind such a rushed consolidation. Soon their wont be many Long Term holders left. We will be at $20 million MC if this continues. Are you available for a chat ?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
We will finish the day under 50c ( 1c prior to consolidation)
Unfortunately this will be the case .. managment have dropped the ball... Dobson is full of BS... We should hire the promo team from HIO

Bruey

Emerged
Sent this to Peter;

This is starting to get ridiculous Pete. What was the rush on consolidation. Not getting any decent answers from the management team. Time for an announcement to explain to long term SH (who are supposedly being looked after) as to the reasons behind such a rushed consolidation. Soon their wont be many Long Term holders left. We will be at $20 million MC if this continues. Are you available for a chat ?
Thanks irongrilled, they should be cancelling their leave and calling a crisis meeting this is unsustainable. They need to put a floor in this, I am One of the long term holders and believers but this has left me bewildered. We have all left a lot on the table from highs of 9c($4.50) even if it was pumped a little and got overcooked FOMO what ever you call it in the anticipation of the PFS. I never expected this decline. If they need to raise sub $1.25 (2.5c) then the consolidation has been a complete failure and we have gone backwards at an unprecedented rate. Look forward to any further commentary you are able to share👍

maplesyrup

Regular
Thanks irongrilled, they should be cancelling their leave and calling a crisis meeting this is unsustainable. They need to put a floor in this, I am One of the long term holders and believers but this has left me bewildered. We have all left a lot on the table from highs of 9c($4.50) even if it was pumped a little and got overcooked FOMO what ever you call it in the anticipation of the PFS. I never expected this decline. If they need to raise sub $1.25 (2.5c) then the consolidation has been a complete failure and we have gone backwards at an unprecedented rate. Look forward to any further commentary you are able to share👍
Well said mate, we have left alot on the table unfortunately... Managment need get to action

Top Bottom