MGT Discussion 2023

Irongrilled

Regular
beserk here another very recent acolyte to this site. I have got my hands dirty in a magnetite pelletizing plant way up North above the Arctic circle but worked myself down..under.

I also met some mine workers from SA at a pub along the Great Ocean that informed me about Magnetite mine they were working in. They were late returning to work after long weekend coastal excursion because of mechanical problem of their ute. Took them to Geelong to get ute fixed. Bought me a couple of frosties.

⚒️.🚛.🚇...

-beserk
Was it ours?

Irongrilled

Regular
Fantastic announcements today

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

beserk

Regular
I follow the latest developements in DRI technology taking place in Northern Sweden. It has got three major local parties involved in the green steel production value chain, mining company LKAB, producing the DR pellets, SSAB the steel manufacturer and Vattenfall, the hydropower giant.

Their demo facility for production of fossil free steel briquettes is HYBRIT. And besides steel briquettes the test plant is going to spew out H2O, water wapor, into the atmosphere. The Hybrit plant under construction ready to go in 2026 according to plan.

-beserk

Last edited:

beserk

Regular
According to this news report SSAB has delivered green fossil free steel to car and truck manufacturer Volvo.

And Volvo used the fossil free steel to produce an A30G dumpster truck for use in operations in Kiruna iron ore mine. The truck was strategically parked in your face outside the recent EU council meeting venue in Kiruna Arctic Sweden. The high level meeting of EU decision makers marked the beginning of the Swedish Presidency of the EU body in January.

And to be sure there were large legible stickers on the truck 'World 1st Fossil Free Green steel' making it clear to every EU politician and spelling it out in bold letters.

The truck represents an internal green EU value chain leading from iron pellets produced in the LKAB pelletizing plant, transported by rail on Malmbanan to steel works in Luleå by the Gulf of Bothnia. From steel mill to Volvo mining truck assembly plant in Gothenburg by the Kattegatt.

Finally this particular Volvo A30G mining truck was taken back to Kiruna and LKAB, a company that has been operating EU largest magnetite mine continously for 120 + years , completing the green circular value chain.

-beserk

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Anyone know if the latest "optimisation" announcement is the same as the "go forward case" announcement? Or are we still waiting on that ?

maplesyrup

Regular
Screenshot_20230524_154412_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

maplesyrup

Regular
What's peoples thoughts on this??

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Im not happy at all.. but cant do anything about it :/

maplesyrup

Regular
Yep totally agree with you guys, just gotta somehow stay positive

Bagdadbob

Emerged
Not going well at all!
Urgently needing substantial positive news.
What will it take to turn this around do you think? Offtake partner committing to the development of phase 1 maybe?
The cleverly worded "nothing" announcements recently just aren't cutting it any more.
The kitty must be getting close to needing a tip in. I think Tim would be feeling a little anxious about where the funds will come from and at what cost.

Hey Tim Dobson, those many institutions you talk to that were unable to invest in mgt because of so many shares outstanding and such a low share price, WHERE ARE THEY? I remember you told us "with your shareholders hat on" that the share Consolidation was absolutley necessary and we would see the long term value!
Tim, the SOI are only 76.77M now and the share price is in free fall.
I feel you cheated us Tim. I'm very upset. I was against Consolidation but I trusted you. So mad at myself. I should have sold when my gut told me to, at the point Consolidation was confirmed.

You also said "we have to demonstrate we are a credible and capable partner if we are to develop"
Going by our declining share price and NO news from any potential strategic partners, I say YOU ARE FAILING to demonstrate Tim.

I haven't posted for a while as I have been dealing with family issues. My wife is sick and can no longer work. I am in a very stressful situation. Sorry for my rant, I'm really angry at myself and I feel deceived.

• Fire
  • Love

Irongrilled

Regular
It may pay for you to give Gemma a call. She has been quite forthcoming and there is quite a bit in the works due before the end of the year I.e. strategic partnering and water finalisation

• Sad

Bagdadbob

Emerged
It may pay for you to give Gemma a call. She has been quite forthcoming and there is quite a bit in the works due before the end of the year I.e. strategic partnering and water finalisation
Hi Irongrilled, I have been communicating with Gemma since just before Tim was appointed last August.
She's always taken/returned my calls and been very understanding of my concerns.
I feel I've been given the same "feel good, lots happening behind the scene" spin for far to long and yet nothing comes of it hence our declining share price.
I even got chance to speak with Mark and raised my main concerns with him. This was back when the Nextore deal was happening. I was surprised he gave me the time to hear the points of concern I had and after talking things though I had a renewed sense of confidence and excitement.

Maybe I'm being impatient due to my current circumstances, then I look at the chart from June 2021 till now and think I'm justified.

I prey this will turn around with every bit of news we hear but I'm struggling to stay positive after all these years.

maplesyrup

Regular
I am having a chat with Gemma tomorrow, if anyone has any questions?

Yes, seems water is becoming a major issue, can she expand on what options are being coy

BoogieB

Emerged

AndyHef

Emerged
G'day all

I hope I'm not pushing my luck as I'm still loading up while SP is down. I'm over 40Gee's down as I'm trying to get my avg down below .50 per share and my family think I'm crazy but like people have said. I'll either be a fool or legend.

If what they say is true and everything is going well, and partners are being kept inn house till a later date, does it really matter what the current SP is at.

I understand shareholders are not happy and I totally understand and totally agree. But at what point do we give up, I just don't know. I'm being positive as I have too much to lose and I hope that all goes well.

I'm glad to read everyone's reviews on MGT, as I'm new to this and HC is just full of negative outburst and I'm after answers and solutions to issues and genuine concerns.

Again Thanks to all and good luck

AndyHef

Emerged
I am having a chat with Gemma tomorrow, if anyone has any questions?
Morning Mate,

Hope discussions went well yesterday. Did you happen to get any other feedback that adds to their previous announcement that's worth knowing. It would be interesting to know how long these proposed partners/investors have been involved with MGT.

Well I hope you have a good weekend

Kind regards

BoogieB

Emerged

maplesyrup

Regular
Hi mate, sorry for late reply hectic weekend...

Chat Friday was interesting... The same spill we get from Gemma. They know the SP, aware that a CR is incoming etc... Very confident in getting a strategic partner but that will be a few months off yet... Nothing really to exciting... Did say that there are investors coming to site after the iron ore conference in Perth next week...

Hope that made sense

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom