MGT Discussion 2023

BoogieB

Emerged
What has everyone’s thoughts on todays presentation?

Irongrilled

Regular
Happy with it. Plans laid out. "Lots of announcements between now and christmas"

Reactions: 2 users

BoogieB

Emerged
Yes that was very good to hear. Funded until mid 2023 is also excellent. Hoping that the news and consolidation helps to pick up some momentum leading into the DFS. I think without a set date for the DFS, we will idle sideways SP wise but that isn’t an issue for me being in this long term.

Irongrilled

Regular
Well looks like consolidation is passed. Let's hope they start signing se partners and get some funding deals

Reactions: 4 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Well looks like consolidation is passed. Let's hope they start signing se partners and get some funding deals
that's it no excuses anymore... time to walk the walk

they seemed extremely confident yesterday at the AGM

Townyj

Ermahgerd
that's it no excuses anymore... time to walk the walk

they seemed extremely confident yesterday at the AGM

I was out of the country and didnt get a chance to put my votes in. Looks like it all came to fruition anyhow. Is the Consolidation 50 to 1?

maplesyrup

Regular
I was out of the country and didnt get a chance to put my votes in. Looks like it all came to fruition anyhow. Is the Consolidation 50 to 1?
yep 50:1 and will take place COB on Monday the 5th

Reactions: 1 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
yep 50:1 and will take place COB on Monday the 5th
Cheers.. So a rough change from 3 billion shares on offer down to 60 million.

Lets see how it fairs once we start taking ore out of the ground.

maplesyrup

Regular
spot on... it is needed to get funding apparently lets just hope that they don't do it just to keep doing CR
Cheers.. So a rough change from 3 billion shares on offer down to 60 million.

Lets see how it fairs once we start taking ore out of the ground.

Townyj

Ermahgerd
spot on... it is needed to get funding apparently lets just hope that they don't do it just to keep doing CR

The board has skin in the game so im sure they will be trying not to CR after its all done. Will look hell bad and only cause more pain. Fingers crossed this is a foot forward and funding is right behind

• Love

Irongrilled

Regular
Screenshot_20221130_204319_WhatsApp.jpg

Irongrilled

Regular
Hopefully some of the companies accessing the 'war room' have ties to India and ready to spend big.

maplesyrup

Regular
Hopefully some of the companies accessing the 'war room' have ties to India and ready to spend big.
let's hope mate - management has virtually shut up shop for Xmas and Dobson appears to visiting Santa in the north pole... oops I mean on a "roadshow" haha

Irongrilled

Regular
Screenshot_20221207_101533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
MGT has turned into a basket case... The BOD are reeming SHs ... We need a Ann quick smart!

Townyj

Ermahgerd
MGT has turned into a basket case... The BOD are reeming SHs ... We need a Ann quick smart!

Short term pain for Long Term gain. Unless you plan on selling before production. This has always been a 5+ year hold. If the DFS and funding isnt done by halfway through next year we can start throwing our hands in the air. Right now some shenanigans going on to get rid of retail.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
short term pain another 25% down today... 50% down since CR.... and we are 30% of our SP of Jan.... SH are getting smashed mate, how can you justify this.... the Board talks a lot of shite ... i would hate to see our SP mid next year if we keep up this trajectory

maplesyrup

Regular
Short term pain for Long Term gain. Unless you plan on selling before production. This has always been a 5+ year hold. If the DFS and funding isnt done by halfway through next year we can start throwing our hands in the air. Right now some shenanigans going on to get rid of retail.
short term pain another 25% down today... 50% down since CR.... and we are 30% of our SP of Jan.... SH are getting smashed mate, how can you justify this.... the Board talks a lot of shite ... i would hate to see our SP mid next year if we keep up this trajectory

Irongrilled

Regular
100% agree. Unless you're a day trader let them do what they need to do. I don't plan on selling in the year let alone the next week. So let's see what the go ahead case bring and what joint ventures they can bring on board.

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Lol.. i 100% agree.. if next year there is no upside i will consider my options. But right now ima ride it out. Not in my control so holding on. Def not selling at a loss or making a silly decision.

Also.. where has the board talked alot of shite? From what ive seen they havent over promised like some other juniors who have gone waaaaaaay in the opposite direction of late.

Top Bottom