IXR General Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
1695166939957.png

Reactions: 4 users
100% Frank... based on current NPV and project ownership (currently 60%, however strong indications of significant increases in ownership), most analysts have a baseline SP of around 10c (roughly 400Mil MC)... definitely undervalued!

With off-takes, a clear view of project financing, increased ownership, $VMM.ax maturation and the Belfast plant proof-of-concept, this could be a billion dollar company this side of 2030...

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 10.18.20.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hopefully the planets align towards my cognitive bias, e.g.
  • Ford partnership with IXR,
  • Volkswagon and Ford partnership i.e. Amarok & Ranger i.e. EU & US,
  • Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 13.08.13.png
  • Ford partnership with CATL,
Joining the dots and we have a Hybrid Ranger/Amarok with REEs/battery metals from Uganda/DRC, battery tech from China with the end product being sold under US/EU enterprise... coming in 2025!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users

Frank

Top 20
1695211741533.png

IonicRE and DRA Global Join Forces: The Makuutu Rare Earths Project Gets Supercharged​

In a noteworthy strategic move, Ionic Rare Earths Limited (ASX: IXR), the firm on a mission to become a dominant player in the sustainable and traceable magnet and heavy rare earth market, has appointed DRA Global (ASX: DRA) to support its Makuutu Heavy Rare Earths Project in Uganda.

The Makuutu project is a 60% owned asset of IonicRE and is considered one of the world’s largest and most advanced development-ready ionic adsorption clay heavy rare earth deposits.

Its rare earth basket is comprised of 71% magnet and heavy rare earths, critical components in electric vehicles to renewable energy and defense systems.

DRA Global, an international engineering and project delivery conglomerate with a strong emphasis on mining, minerals, and metals, is tasked with multiple responsibilities. Among them are the review of Makuutu’s Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) and the identification of further opportunities for cost efficiencies, time savings, and scalability.

This critical review process aims to bolster the value optimisation of the project’s Final Investment Decision (FID).

“Our focus on the delivery of the Makuutu Heavy Rare Earths Project in Uganda positions us to provide a secure, sustainable, and traceable supply of magnet rare earth oxides,” Tim Harrison, Managing Director at IonicRE, said.

“Along with our Belfast recycling facility, the Makuutu project is key to us harnessing our technology to accelerate our mining, refining and recycling of magnets and heavy rare earths which are critical for the energy transition, advanced manufacturing, and defence.”

Leveraging its vast experience in Africa—spanning nearly four decades across multiple commodities—DRA Global will be operating with a specialized team from South Africa based in Johannesburg.

This team will collaborate closely with IonicRE’s recently appointed Chief Operating Officer, Dr. Tommie van der Walt, who himself has a history of working with DRA Global on major African projects like the US$2 Billion Ahafo Mega-project in Ghana.

“DRA Global has successfully delivered several significant mining projects across Africa in varied commodities. DRA will identify any additional value and cost optimisation and ensure rigorous review of project parameters ahead of FID.” “Their positive attitude to challenging conditions and environments, as well as their professional approach to project execution, has served me well in my role as Director for various projects,” Dr van der Walt said.

The scope of DRA Global’s engagement is comprehensive, encompassing a meticulous review of Stage One DFS and Phase Two of the Demonstration Plant, as well as an examination of potential trade-off and optimization studies required for subsequent phases.

They will also facilitate and partake in high-level Hazard and Operability studies, assess the materials handling approach, and conduct a high-level review of project support infrastructure, among other tasks.

Makuutu’s potential seems poised for actualization with this strategic partnership. DRA Global’s extensive skill set and proven record could offer the technical expertise necessary to make this ambitious project a reality, thereby positioning IonicRE as a vital player in the rapidly evolving magnet and heavy rare earths market.

This new collaboration aligns well with IonicRE’s broader ambitions of becoming a significant player in the rare earths space, which is becoming ever more important as demand surges for rare earth materials in a range of high-tech applications.

The firm also has a unique three-pillar strategy focused on mining, refining, and recycling, aiming to complete the circular economy of sustainable and traceable magnet and heavy rare earth products—a vision now one step closer to realization with the support of DRA Global.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well my 0.025 order got filled today so I've got my top up

I'm now loaded to a level I'm comfortable with

I am very hopeful the resource and business model can deliver and also that the political and economic climate is robust and stable enough to fully progress the project for the benefit of all stakeholders

Let's go

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Bu

Buy now?
1695351015657.png

ABC correction for sub wave 4 down looks almost complete, so i picked up a parcel at 2.5 and probably will pick up some more today.
I dont provide financial advice, but if you were to accumulate from here, then you cant be too far away from the bottom, 2.2c support could get hit, so possibly keep some funds in reserve if that eventuates.

Its now 2 weeks since Ruth said she would be signing the ML once she got back from her trip, so surely cant be too far away now....

imo

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
She's at 2.3 at the moment (I'll be watching your lower support prediction with interest @BEISHA )

I might grab a few more if she gets a bit lower although I feel I've pretty much got enough with my last top up

But it does look tempting to add another couple of hundred thousand without breaking the bank

Certainly "feels" a little less risky in the Ugandan jurisdiction (compared to say the DRC) but it's still Africa so you never know

Good luck everyone

Cheers

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
Fyi,

Mining License, next week, Ruth is at her final conference, then back to Uganda

1695352091693.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I believe her next engagement is from OCT 2 in Abu Dhabi

That definitely ties in with the timeframe of hearing something on the ML next week while she's in Uganda

Let's hope we all get the news we want.....that would be very exciting indeed!

1695355322019.png

• Fire
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
I believe her next engagement is from OCT 2 in Abu Dhabi

That definitely ties in with the timeframe of hearing something on the ML next week while she's in Uganda

Let's hope we all get the news we want.....that would be very exciting indeed!

View attachment 45231
Lets hope she is " HONOURABLE ".......;)

Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
1695644543121.png

• Thinking

BEISHA

Top 20
The gap was closed waaay before where the arrow points..........;)

Remember, the wick counts.

Anyway, where the fark is this ML ?

What is it with African nations dragging out or creating drama with Mls ?

1696070173451.png

Clear support at 2.3, will it hold, or will folks lose patience and SP drifts ?

patience.gif

Frank

Top 20
1696249545551.png

Reactions: 4 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The gap was closed waaay before where the arrow points..........;)

Remember, the wick counts.

Anyway, where the fark is this ML ?

What is it with African nations dragging out or creating drama with Mls ?

View attachment 45974

Clear support at 2.3, will it hold, or will folks lose patience and SP drifts ?

View attachment 45976
1696593492819.png

Well , SP did drift to 2.2, but.......nice day today...:)

28m Volume, indicators look primed for lift off.

Inside info ? Fomo ?

A break of 2.5c resistance will confirm sub wave 5 up

Will next week be a TH scenario ?

Hope so, i need a win, lithium stocks are garbage atm....:poop::poop::poop:

imo

• Love
View attachment 46490

Inside info ? Fomo ?

i
View attachment 46490

Inside info ? Fomo ?

imo
Is it possible we're starting wave 3 up?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Is it possible we're starting wave 3 up?
EW can be very subjective ......its certainly possible sub wave 5 up could indeed be sub wave 3 up ...:unsure:

Here is a alternate look...

1696660297195.png

Both scenarios conform to EW principles.

In a way, i hope your theory is correct, cause a sub wave 3 up movement is usually alot more sustained than a sub wave 5 up movement...........;)

Dow was up nearly 300pts Friday night, so sentiment for next week will start bullish, it would be great if a announcement drops Monday.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

lellep

Regular
EW can be very subjective ......its certainly possible sub wave 5 up could indeed be sub wave 3 up ...:unsure:
Here is a alternate look...

View attachment 46537

Both scenarios conform to EW principles.

In a way, i hope your theory is correct, cause a sub wave 3 up movement is usually alot more sustained than a sub wave 5 up movement...........;)

Dow was up nearly 300pts Friday night, so sentiment for next week will start bullish, it would be great if a announcement drops Monday.

imo
Anything new mate?

Frank

Top 20
IXR !!!.jpeg

#BottomsUp.jpg

Excellent !.jpg

Whoo Hoo.jpg

• Fire
Top Bottom