1694475842681.png

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
1694475916300.png

Remark

Top 20
This is great news. Worth watching today, big volume & a VWAP of 0.028 so far.

Joe Biden Politics GIF by The Democrats

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
Some decent line wipes - 0.033 just wiped VWAP = .029 :D

• Fire

Frank

Top 20
Some decent line wipes - 0.033 just wiped VWAP = .029 :D

Just logged on to see how the Day ended :eek:

OMG - Look at that for Volume :eek:

Not to mention that 24% Rise in SP :)

Still think it's Cheap at this Price tbo (y)

Plus it's Not every Day you make the Top 5 on the Crapper :)

Even if it is a Load of Crap :poop:

Gotta feel sorry for all those impatient Sellers / Traders yesterday who Sold on yesterdays News - NOT !!! :rolleyes:

What will tomorrow bring - Who knows, maybe a ML, can't be far away, as

The Honorable Minister Ruth Nankabirwa Ssentamu made an announcement during her speech at #AfricaDownUnder, stating she will be signing the mining license for @Ionic_RE upon her return to Uganda after completing her tour.

1694508101152.png

1694508656486.png

1694507807367.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Ugandan Government hopefully doing all the right (read non-corrupt) things and actively working with honest companies to develop industry and realise value from their resources!!!

Could give the DRC a BIG fucking lesson on that one :rolleyes:

Hopefully all parties involved here can lead the way and show EXACTLY how operating ethically, transparently, with the right attitude and within the law and mining codes can really bring positive and long lasting change and benefits to local population

Shine the light Uganda and IXR....shine the light

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
Ugandan Government hopefully doing all the right (read non-corrupt) things and actively working with honest companies to develop industry and realise value from their resources!!!

Could give the DRC a BIG fucking lesson on that one :rolleyes:

Hopefully all parties involved here can lead the way and show EXACTLY how operating ethically, transparently, with the right attitude and within the law and mining codes can really bring positive and long lasting change and benefits to local population

Shine the light Uganda and IXR....shine the light
#Nail on Head ! .jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
1694521078852.png

1694520965345.png

#ThumbsUp.png

Frank

Top 20
IONIC_RE.png

Frank

Top 20
Ionic Rare Earths Limited on X.png

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 44319

Nice announcement with impending ML.....:)

As a result, SP got of the canvas at 1.6 support with large volume, now the challenge is to break 2.4c resistance, it may back test to 2c before doing so as the hourly chart looks a bit cooked...

View attachment 44321

Double top 2.4c, RSI 14 is OB, SP high on the bollie..

If it does drop to 2c, i may put in a few k for a trade / punt

imo
1694655294800.png

Well, double top 2.4c ended up being a non issue, smashing thru and topping out at 3.4, with Rsi 14 hitting 90..:eek:

Great to see, but , now sub wave 4 playing out, i suspect this may fall back to the 50 / 61 fib region, before sub wave 5 up , so that could provide me and others @lellep with a initial entry, or a top up for @Frank if he kind find some extra coin under the sofa......;)

I have a 1.618 fib target of around 5c for sub wave 5 up assuming ML is granted as strongly indicated, so not a bad return if SP drop to 2.5 / 2.3

imo

• Love

Frank

Top 20
So where were all these impatient Sellers / Traders two Days ago :rolleyes:

When the SP was much Higher :unsure:

Waiting for the SP to go lower :rolleyes:

1694680525182.png

They are shaking this tree so hard all the branches are falling off.

After the auction close yesterday I am truly surprised at todays weakness

debono​

1694683631121.png

*To remind,

The Honorable Minister Ruth Nankabirwa Ssentamu made an announcement during her speech at #AfricaDownUnder, stating she will be signing the mining license upon her return to Uganda after completing her tour.

Last edited:

BEISHA

Top 20
View attachment 44585

So where were all these impatient Sellers / Traders two Days ago :rolleyes:

When the SP was much Higher :unsure:

Waiting for the SP to go lower :rolleyes:

View attachment 44583

They are shaking this tree so hard all the branches are falling off.

After the auction close yesterday I am truly surprised at todays weakness

debono​

View attachment 44590

*To remind,

The Honorable Minister Ruth Nankabirwa Ssentamu made an announcement during her speech at #AfricaDownUnder, stating she will be signing the mining license upon her return to Uganda after completing her tour.

View attachment 44587
Relax my friend, nothing goes up in a straight line....;)

Trend is your friend tho, healthy retraces allow room for indicators to take the SP to the next level.

1694938980112.png

I see a max 10% more drop, as mentioned in my previous post.

Got a hunch when she will return back to Uganda ?

lellep

Regular
Bu
Relax my friend, nothing goes up in a straight line....;)

Trend is your friend tho, healthy retraces allow room for indicators to take the SP to the next level.

View attachment 44795

I see a max 10% more drop, as mentioned in my previous post.

Got a hunch when she will return back to Uganda
Buy now?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
A lot of buyers lined up between 0.028 and 0.025 and really all the way down to 0.02

1695100509776.png

To jump the queue right now you'd have to pay 0.029 or choose to put an order in lower behind a reasonable pack and hope the price comes down

I've snuck in a "hopeful" @0.025 just for a top up if I can get it

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
1695112404525.png

1695112540120.png

Still "Cheap as Chips" under 0.03c i reckon :unsure:

This Stock should be Trading a LOT Higher imo (y)

For where they're at and what they have :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 44912

View attachment 44914

Still "Cheap as Chips" under 0.03c i reckon :unsure:

This Stock should be Trading a LOT Higher imo (y)

For where they're at and what they have :rolleyes:
100% Frank... based on current NPV and project ownership (currently 60%, however strong indications of significant increases in ownership), most analysts have a baseline SP of around 10c (roughly 400Mil MC)... definitely undervalued!

With off-takes, a clear view of project financing, increased ownership, $VMM.ax maturation and the Belfast plant proof-of-concept, this could be a billion dollar company this side of 2030...

Frank

Top 20
100% Frank... based on current NPV and project ownership (currently 60%, however strong indications of significant increases in ownership), most analysts have a baseline SP of around 10c (roughly 400Mil MC)... definitely undervalued!

With off-takes, a clear view of project financing, increased ownership, $VMM.ax maturation and the Belfast plant proof-of-concept, this could be a billion dollar company this side of 2030...
To say i'm Shocked that IXR isn't worth 3 of these piss farting Old Copper Coins per share at this stage of the Game is an understatement tbo :rolleyes:

Hard to believe imo with a Big WTF Mr Market, what the Fuck are you waiting for to put a Rocket under the SP atm

A bloody Mining License or something :( :rolleyes: :unsure:

1 Cent.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom