IXR General Discussion 2022

Uglybob

Regular
Awesome! Now we get to sit and watch nothing actually happen to the SP still because, well I have no idea why.

Maybe I should take my cynical hat off...

Reactions: 2 users

Uglybob

Regular
OK, I guess an 18% gain is something. It'll be good to see it up higher though.

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
It was a sneaky announcement in a way...;)

Mining license approved for GRANTING.

In other words, its not in the bag yet......but its very promising that it will.

1697880369349.png

As a result, not a bad response, nice breakout, above average volume, indicators look bullish, first challenge now is to break the current resistance at 2.6, then 3.15 resistance would be the next challenge to over come.

Dow was negative over night ( 280 pts down ), so hard to know how IXR responds on Monday, push back or push thru ?

See what happens.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Word on the street ..........

1699184697165.png

Hence why the chart is 2c......

1699184900997.png

With potential to drop further.

imo

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Uglybob

Regular
Nice announcement today, but still not the big one (ML).

BEISHA

Top 20
Nice announcement today, but still not the big one (ML).
Yeah, i wont be totally comfortable with mu investment in IXR until that ML has been inked and confirmed, given what has transpired with AVZ, but IXR BOD think its a formality given they have stated production is on track for Q1 2024...big call, cant produce without ML...;)

1699686801021.png

Mr Market liked the announcement, 93m turnover creating a beautiful bullish engulfing candle, DOW was up 390 pts last night so could positive sentiment push SP past the 2.7c resistance and get to 3 / 3.4c resistance come next week?

Indicators have plenty of ammo left on the daily, cant get a visual on the hourly atm.

Anyway, pretty sure 2c support is going to hold now, just a matter whether 2.7c resistance becomes the new support short term.

We shall see.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20
Last edited:

Frank

Top 20

BEISHA

Top 20
As i said in previous posts, IXR needs 100% land access agreements before being awarded ML, they now have 90% agreements, which is a nice push up from the 75% agreements not too long ago.

Nice work by the IXR BOD, Uganda Govt proactive as well...........are you observing this FT ?

IXR are primed for ML approval potentially this month, definitely before Xmas imo;)

Good luck to us all...........especially you @Frank me ole mate!!

Prosperous future not far away for IXR.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
1699838073317.png

1699838155705.png

Remark

Top 20
"IXR also expects to be awarded a mining licence for Makuutu imminently."

FFS they just had to use that word😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

The road to production: Land access agreements pave way for mining license at Makuutu rare earths project

• The Ugandan Government has approved land access for over 90% of Ionic’s mining licence application (MLA) at Makuutu
  • Ionic expects to secure close to 100% of the 44km2 MLA in the next ten days
  • Formal issuance of the Mining Licence can occur once land access has been verified

Special Report: Ionic has reached a significant milestone in its development of the Makuutu rare earths project in Uganda after securing over 90% of land access agreements as part of Stage One development.

Ionic’s flagship Makuutu project in Uganda, 60% owned by Ionic through local Ugandan operating entity, Rwenzori Rare Metals (RRM), is an ionic clay hosted rare earth element (REE) deposit, with mineralisation stretching 37km within the company’s tenure.

The project is one of the most advanced heavy rare earth projects globally with its Stage 1 DFS outlining a 35-year life initial project producing a 71% rich magnet and heavy rare earth carbonate (MREC) product basket.

IXR expects to produce its first MREC from the Makuutu demonstration plant in early ’24 to potential customers and offtakers who have shown interest in partnering with the company to secure magnet and heavy rare earth product.

Land access agreements for over 90% of full 44km2 development

IXR has now secured land access agreements for 92% of the full 44km2 mining licence application for Stage One development.

These agreements cover the Bugweri District (94% completed), Bugiri District (84% completed) and Mayuge District (90% completed).

Progress across all three districts is continuing rapidly and IXR expects to secure agreements covering close to 100% of the 44 km2 MLA area in the next ten days.

From here, formal issuance of the mining license will occur.

No.1 flagship mine in Uganda

IXR managing director Tim Harrison says Makuutu, which has the full support of the Ugandan government, is set to become the country’s flagship mine and new laws in Uganda’s mining sector had facilitated a conducive mineral investment climate.

“Uganda’s new mining laws and regulations offer a clear framework for mineral development in Uganda,” he says.

“Our focus on the delivery of the Makuutu heavy rare earths project positions us to provide a secure, sustainable, and traceable supply of magnet rare earth oxides which are critical for the energy transition, advanced manufacturing and defence.”

Stockhead.png

• Love

Frank

Top 20
1699875985827.png

Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
1700005100867.png

Frank

Top 20
1700005242917.png

• Fire

BEISHA

Top 20
1700367061361.png
The trading halt will enable the c wave and complete the ABC correction, possibly finishing around the 23 fib support 2.4 or 2.3.
It was a good move imo, now Mr Market has no excuses not to re rate IXR when ML pops.....;)

imo

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom