Is this an Akida?

Yak52

Regular
I just did a search on Sync 4 Cerence, and the video above has been on VImeo since July last year? - JK200SX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF I am not incorrect was not there a video of MERC showing its new "hey Mercedes" also back in July 2021 before the Merc Concept car launch?
since Cerence are being used in both MERC & FORD (video & media announcements) for their interfaces in upcoming vehicles and both have videos from July 2021 with this, the fact MERC has announced in detail (many times) that BrainChip AKIDA is being used here would also suggest if not make certain that FORD are doing exactly the same.
Have Cerence then you have AKIDA. period!

Yak52.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Yak52

Regular
Ok…my first crack at a “is this an Akida?” post.

This is a hardware-enabled AI cybersecurity application by a company called Axiado Corporation.

Axiado don’t have any patents relating to the AI component - https://patents.justia.com/assignee/axiado-corp

And in an interview by Sally Ward-Foxton (who has also covered Brainchip before), it was confirmed by Axiado’s CEO and President that they have licensed the AI accelerator IP from an unnamed supplier!

https://www.eetasia.com/ai-chip-startup-axiado-closes-another-funding-round/

Extract from this article here and further info about Axiado below.

View attachment 1478

View attachment 1479
View attachment 1480

ok nice find. BUT is AKIDA inside?

1. Diogenese seems to think quite possible! has not said NO!

2. Thao Tran (Senior Design Engineer at Brainchip) worked at Marvell for 4 yrs along with Raghu Kondapalli (Vice President, Architecture at Axiado).
3. The AXIADO company has a center in Hyderabad which is interesting as we also have a research center there. checked google maps and they aren’t far away. A member of their advisory board is the Vice President of research and advanced development at AMD- (Techinvestor17)
4. CEO of AXIADO is Mr. Gopisirineni. He is a member of the Silicon Valley CEO Network with Brainchip's CEO Sean Hehir .
Mr. Gopisirineni worked at Qualcomm for eight years up to 2020 as Vice President (creator) of Wi-Fi SON. (AI) - (Fact Finder FF.)

Once again the Qualcomm connections keep popping up! SNAPDRAGON ?? Hmm. AMD is also thrown into the mix.

So based on all the above info (including Butcherano original post) does this warrant the DUCK! Gotta be close!

DUCK brainchip akida INSIDE.jpg
YOU decide!

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

butcherano

Regular
ok nice find. BUT is AKIDA inside?

1. Diogenese seems to think quite possible! has not said NO!

2. Thao Tran (Senior Design Engineer at Brainchip) worked at Marvell for 4 yrs along with Raghu Kondapalli (Vice President, Architecture at Axiado).
3. The AXIADO company has a center in Hyderabad which is interesting as we also have a research center there. checked google maps and they aren’t far away. A member of their advisory board is the Vice President of research and advanced development at AMD- (Techinvestor17)
4. CEO of AXIADO is Mr. Gopisirineni. He is a member of the Silicon Valley CEO Network with Brainchip's CEO Sean Hehir .
Mr. Gopisirineni worked at Qualcomm for eight years up to 2020 as Vice President (creator) of Wi-Fi SON. (AI) - (Fact Finder FF.)

Once again the Qualcomm connections keep popping up! SNAPDRAGON ?? Hmm. AMD is also thrown into the mix.

So based on all the above info (including Butcherano original post) does this warrant the DUCK! Gotta be close!

View attachment 2547 YOU decide!

Yak52
Well....heaps of great dots there and no club to the head from the ogre for this little black duck....so you know where my votes going....(y)

Reactions: 5 users
‘They seek it here, they seek it there
Those Brainies seek it everywhere
Is it in auto or is it in space?
That damned elusive CSNN’

FF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rach2512

Regular

Solving the money problem, re Tesla's AI leak, AGI, sorry if already posted, could this be relevant, a threat or Akida? I have no technical knowledge so a genuine question.

Reactions: 2 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hard question to answer SC. Have been on bikes most of my life. 10 yrs old on Dirt bikes (still today) through to most production Jap bikes , couple of Dukes. One point in time I had 13 roadbikes in Thailand alone all 600cc and up to 1000cc. Off bikes mostly now here (Oz) due to riding at under 160(roads) is boring! end result here in Oz for me would be jail. lol.
only bike to truly scare me was the Yamaha R1. Bought one and went for a quick run down a freeway in Thailand to suddenly find myself doing 290kmh and it only felt like I was doing around 210. Too comfortable and easy, with little feedback on true speed. Unlike my Honda 954 or Suzuki 750RR which both were raw race bikes street legal and gave good feedback on your speed. Never needed to look at the speedo to know what speed you were doing!
Did some stunt bike work for a mate over in Thailand which was interesting.

Last 7 yrs, Thailand has speed cameras everywhere so its buggered for that now! Though they do have a 120 kmh limit which is still slow for cars over there. lol. Oz is just boring period! Germany and France is great on the motorways and sensible.

Thats where the planes take over now! My race plane (ex-Reno racer) does over 210 mph on a course. @ between 60-200ft around pylons. Great here (Oz) for low level flying in remoter areas. Its a buzz. Just getting older now and medicals are harder to gain & hold. bugger! lol.

Yak52
Let me know if you ever fly into Coffs - I might be talking to you 👌

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Just floting on google and came across this article.

ABC News,
ABC Science,
By Technology Reporter James Purtill,
Posted Mon 14th March 2022 @ 6:30 & updated same day @ 7.34
Drones are getting more stealthy, & detection technology is struggling to keep up.
Scientists turn to Hoverfly brains for help.

* I found it interesting , the chief boffin scientist is working out of Adelaide, Australia, with some military funding.

Hope you all enjoy , will require a savey chipper to find and post quick link.
No mention of AKIDA but from my limited knowledge it's right up our ally.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

gex

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Just curious to know if Akida could be involved here:

Zedjack33

Regular
This smart bionic hand learns and gets better the more you use it.

Wouldn’t it be nice to be involved in this.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hopefully this has Akida in it. NanoPrecise - Automated AI based Prescriptive Maintenance

Ticks a few boxes.

Operates at the edge, unassisted and can predict problems.

If not, it is a worthy competitor protected by U.S. Patent No. 11,188,065, titled, "System and Method for Fault Diagnosis and Prognosis for Rotating Equipment" on 30th November 2021.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

stockduck

Regular
Was it mentioned here before?

"For Arrow Lake-S, we’re looking at a 1H 2024 launch. These desktop processors will leverage Intel’s 20A or 2nm process node for the CPU chiplet and TSMC’s 3nm node for the GPU chiplet."

....and is the ultra low power performance of lunar lake in 2024 just because of intel loihi 2 or some kind of Akida IP and intel loihi 2?
It is so exciting.....any idea?

• Thinking
interesting

this video came out in 2020 so this product probably predates akida.
this would be a great application for Akida though...

It does not predate the AKIDA IP which was available to select early access partners from 2018/2019. FF

• Fire
  • Thinking

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

Many thx.
Learning.

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

Zedjack33

Regular
FB. So much inaccurate info on their.

But this did spike my interest.

Reactions: 1 users
F

Filobeddo

Any possibility?

Given the renewed & urgent Fed Govt focus on using home grown leading technologies for use in ADF defence systems, my personal belief is that the use of Akida will be a standard in ADF systems, and within AUKUS

So if Akida isn’t in the new fruit bat 🦇 then I’ll eat one!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just curious to know everyone's thoughts on this company and if Akida could be involved. They're helping out Dell.

IoT SOC​

Custom made silicon for Machine Learning edge computing
  • <1mW always-on power consumption
  • Uniquely designed for cost-power efficiency
  • Computer Vision hardware accelerators
  • Unique IoT features

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom