Is this an Akida?

Zedjack33

Regular
It uses Kraken’s Leaky Integrate & Fire (LIF) neuron. So I dare say—no Akida.
View attachment 15013
1661465206277.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

stockduck

Regular
A lot of new products........."

".....

D-Link Corporation​

A Global Leader in Intelligent Network Equipment and Comprehensive Network Solutions, D-Link Corporation is presenting its 2K QHD Indoor Wi-Fi Camera, with AI-based person detection, Glass break, Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm sound detection for enhanced protection. Users receive alerts when the sound of glass breaking is detected near the perimeter. Even if the user is not at home, the mydlink app will sound the alarm if a carbon monoxide or smoke alarm has been triggered.
...."

There are a lot more products presented........

".....
What makes Qualcomm a central piece of the puzzle when it comes to creating a connected world?
This is an exciting time for Qualcomm. As virtually everything is becoming intelligent and connected, demand for our technology solutions has continued to accelerate.

Snapdragon, our premium technology platform, enables extraordinary experiences across your most personal devices, including your smartphone. In the XR space, Snapdragon is powering more than 50 XR devices, and the Snapdragon Digital Chassis is being used by virtually every automaker to enable a new era of vehicles that are safer, smarter, and ready to meet their consumers’ evolving needs.

We are also scaling our technology – with leadership in wireless connectivity, high-performance, low-power systems, and on-device intelligence – to support virtually every connected device across industries and sectors, including industrial IoT and edge networking. We are proud to be the technology partner of choice for many of the world’s largest enterprises to enable their digital transformation at the edge.
..."

"Vasco Translator V4 is a brand new voice translator packed with the latest AI technologies. It will translate anything you say, type in or photograph with its built-in camera in up to 108 languages. Best of all, Vasco V4 always works for free, all around the globe, in almost 200 countries. No need for WiFi or phone applications – this device does it by itself. “Travel without language barriers and speak like a local anywhere you go!”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

stockduck

Regular
"LG’s game-changing, new fridge also applies the company’s own On-Device AI chip for smart home appliances. Integrating advanced AI, the module enables the MoodUP to improve and extend the user experience with features such as upgraded voice recognition and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity."

well.....my washer was going to hell today and I decided for a new one from LG....
I will see...if it was a good decision.🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

dezandliz

Emerged
Have held BRN since the beginning, strengthened by holdings since then due my belief in their future [astronomical] and have been watching this thread to see if anything looks like competing with them. I must say I am not computer literate, not even close, but I have Become aware of a development someone on here might like to unravel ...

ARCHER MATERIALS [AXE] are talking about their 4nn chip , Quantum computing, 12nm chip and and other tech stuff completely beyond me.

Would someone here advise me if this is in our world or not ?

Thanks

Reactions: 1 users

stockduck

Regular
Any idea how they can do that kind of roboting......?

"......
Leverages AI to learn
and improve over time...."

".....
Intuitive interaction through
voice and gesture control...."

Don`t know if their technology depends on "the cloud".

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom