Is this an Akida?

stockduck

Regular
I don't know, but somehow I have a feeling that these companies might be involved with each other?

Arm
Cadence Design Systems
CEVA
Imagination Technologies
Northwest Logic
M31 Technology
Rambus
Synopsys

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

stockduck

Regular

:unsure:Akida?

".......
According to Qualcom's internal benchmarking, the new W5 and W5+ series deliver a 50 percent boost to battery life while delivering twice the performance of its last-generation Wear 4100+ — much of which comes down to its new 4nm semiconductor process node, though the family's AON coprocessor is built on a larger 22nm node. Other power savings are delivered by new low-power sleep and hibernate modes and power islands that allow the Wi-Fi, global navigation satellite system (GNSS), and audio subsystems to be completely powered off when not required.
The AON co-processor, meanwhile, is a QCC5100 system-on-chip built on a larger 22nm process node and offering a single Arm Cortex-M55 core running at up to 250MHz, a 2.5D-capable GPU, an Arm Ethos-U55 machine learning core, and Qualcomm's own Hexagon DSP V66K artificial intelligence accelerator.

"

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

stuart888

Regular
Cannot find a thread to post the Neuromorphic Revolution. Our partner has made it an easy sign up and test Human Facial AI, no matter where you are in the world. People can sign up and test the stuff in the car, in the airplane, wherever.

He is telling the entire world to jump on in low power Neuromorphic Spike AI market. Stats tell the truth.

This is stuff is gold, and Nvida, Arm, and the whole world is reading it. That stats are the fastest ever.

Neuromorphic Revolution. Nice ring to it.

1658451248944.png

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
1658453174044.png

• Fire
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Cannot find a thread to post the Neuromorphic Revolution. Our partner has made it an easy sign up and test Human Facial AI, no matter where you are in the world. People can sign up and test the stuff in the car, in the airplane, wherever.

He is telling the entire world to jump on in low power Neuromorphic Spike AI market. Stats tell the truth.

This is stuff is gold, and Nvida, Arm, and the whole world is reading it. That stats are the fastest ever.

Neuromorphic Revolution. Nice ring to it.

View attachment 12185

Brainchip.... Revolutionising .... Neuromorphic (AI) 🔥🔥🔥

• Wow
  • Fire
F

Filobeddo

• Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
F

Filobeddo

DONE .... your my witness ;);)

What’s the split? Who’s going down the street to register??

Ffk that I’ll go 😂😂😂 …. You know PvdM is on this forum? Hopefully hasn’t seen this yet 😉😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

BOB Bank of Brainchip
What’s the split? Who’s going down the street to register??

Ffk that I’ll go 😂😂😂
Slow down I'm on my way :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Interesting in future section

1658455857019.png

SC

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

stockduck

Regular
Today there was a big story in the industry news:

https://www.reuters.com/business/au...er-schaeffler-buy-ewellix-594-mln-2022-07-24/

Then I pricked up my ears... and had to investigate what ewellix does.

https://www.ewellix.com/de/news-und-medien/news-de

Message from October 20, 2021:

https://www.ewellix.com/de/newsroom-de/ewellix-launches-smart-actuator-with-extended-functionality

".....Patented non-contact sensors provide a true absolute position of movement that never require calibration, while motion is constantly monitored with the option to synchronize multiple actuators to offer parallel motion even at full speed. In addition, the CAHB- 2xS monitors its own condition and can transmit an error code if it operates outside specifications. ....."

and about 6 months later:

https://www.ewellix.com/de/newsroom...intelligent-smartx-platform-for-linear-motion

"......Called SmartX, the new digital platform has been designed to help engineers develop motion, robotic and automation systems that offer far greater levels of intelligence, connectivity and adaptability than are achievable from existing equipment. As a result, it will be possible to improve productivity, reliability, safety and functionality, providing a future-proof option that is compliant with i4.0, smart factories and the Internet of things (IoT). ....."

there are also customer connections to NASA:

https://www.ewellix.com/de/newsroom-de/ewellix-planetary-roller-screw-lands-on-mars

I could be wrong, but if there isn't an Akida IP in here yet.....it should be in as soon as possible.;)

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
I have been searching for a really good graphic showing Von Neumann vs Neuromorphic. Often I am trying to explain to non-spiking-people, and I need the perfect one-page-graphic. My search is on. Akida vs Von Neumann, maybe others know of a really compelling graphic or simple communication tool to tell the girlfriend/father/brother/etc?

Brainchip Revolutionizing Neuromorphic AI is fantastic. Way to go @BienSuerte --- too fitting. Once the investment world catches on to what is happening, watch out! A better alternative to the Von Neumann Architecture. Very special indeed. Go Brainchip staff (top to bottom, everyone).

1658871542809.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I have been searching for a really good graphic showing Von Neumann vs Neuromorphic. Often I am trying to explain to non-spiking-people, and I need the perfect one-page-graphic. My search is on. Akida vs Von Neumann, maybe others know of a really compelling graphic or simple communication tool to tell the girlfriend/father/brother/etc?

Brainchip Revolutionizing Neuromorphic AI is fantastic. Way to go @BienSuerte --- too fitting. Once the investment world catches on to what is happening, watch out! A better alternative to the Von Neumann Architecture. Very special indeed. Go Brainchip staff (top to bottom, everyone).

View attachment 12512
Thanks Stuart

Brainchip Revolutionizing Neuromorphic AI is fantastic. Way to go @BienSuerte --- too fitting.

GO BRN

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Zedjack33

Regular
5EA3B6CC-3C49-4585-BBF2-C85A73EFD02C.jpeg

• Thinking

stuart888

Regular
Just pondering this in my head. For sure the Brainchip SNN IP will first go into products with batteries. What about plugged-in-products?

Perhaps this depends on Akida LSTM, and other releases? I do realize that the low-hanging-fruit is all battery powered products. But, we did hear about the Samsung AI Washer. That is powered.

Why not SNN with 1-2-or-4 bit weights in powered-products?

• Fire

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

stuart888

Regular
Add one more point: When Plugged-In the Brainchip solution wins still with: No-Cloud AI Inference and Machine Learning on the Edge.

Seems like there must be loads of Use Cases for:
(1) No cloud needed AI Inference.
(2) One/Few shot machine learning on the edge.
(3) Plugged into fulltime electrical (like the Washing Machine).

Probably lots of industrial solutions on microprocessor sessors that I have no clue of!

Just pondering.

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom