Is this an Akida?

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi Techinvestor17
Further to my private message advising that I had previously asked the question of Brainchip as to whether there was any cause for concern with respect to AON Devices and this former employee and had been assured there was not and that I had sort a further up date from Brainchip supplying the current patent reference. I have a few minutes ago received the following response:

"

Tony Dawe​

Hey ZeeBot, Can you please remove FF post, it is clearly unsubstantiated......haha.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Hey ZeeBot, Can you please remove FF post, it is clearly unsubstantiated......haha.... :ROFLMAO:
Looks like the honeymoon is over. 😂🤣 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Zedjack33

Regular
We can dream. I hope some of these dots start linking and create a beautiful picture.

0F6573FC-A1E6-40B7-8727-58658AAE476B.png

Reactions: 4 users
Wow a user guide for the Ford inhouse voice reconition system. Nice find greenwaves

Im failry sure user guides are not made until the product is ready for launch.
How soon?, dying to know....
Here is the fine print in the clip which has not got any clues as far as I can see.

Ford Cerence voice recog.png

and

Ford Cerence voice recog2.png

So much for an NDA if all the car manufacturers are using the same tech in their systems via Cerence and Brainchip. They would all be able to do the same things. Hardly a secret amoungst the manufacturers themselves surely.

• Haha
Wow a user guide for the Ford inhouse voice reconition system. Nice find greenwaves

Im failry sure user guides are not made until the product is ready for launch.
How soon?, dying to know....
Here is the fine print in the clip which has not got any clues as far as I can see.

View attachment 2265

and

View attachment 2266

So much for an NDA if all the car manufacturers are using the same tech in their systems via Cerence and Brainchip. They would all be able to do the same things. Hardly a secret amoungst the manufacturers themselves surely.
No but the automotive industry has a history of selling each other’s product badged as their own and claiming it as being better and unique. The Toyota Avalon the Ford Opel etc;

These NDA’s are about marketing to retail buyers that they have the best system even though they are all using the same product.

If as we now suspect Cerence Inc and Brainchip are working together and servicing all these different automotive brands Mercedes has clearly disclosed AKIDA on board to claim the right to boast they are using the most advanced technology.

We know it and we are just a ragtag group of retail shareholders.

Mercedes has in-depth scientific and engineering knowledge and knows far better what Brainchip has that is unique in all the world and an at least three years ahead with more to come.

As a result they have staked their claim and everyone else can be seen as just following Mercedes yet again if they say we are using AKIDA as well.

Brand differentiation means NDA’s.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 18 users

butcherano

Regular
This is more hope than anything definitive because Samsung haven't released any info on the specs for their AI Neural Quantum Processor, but it's still worth asking the question - is this an Akida? These new Samsung TV's with the Neural Quantum processor are scheduled for release from around May of this year subject to supply chain constraints.

Is this AKIDA?

Not AKIDA they are doing deep learning with CNN's and software acceleration and pruning.

My opinion only but DIO is the definitive source or DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

ISL are very active in SBIR funding. An example that we could be used for. Running out od time today to check them all. 5 small kids at my place overnight. They are hungry lol.

https://www.sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/1927847

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Wonder if we would have a role in this. Could also go under hypersonic thread.

https://www.sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/2166083

SC
Hi SC

I made the point when ISL was announced that reading the words used by ISL it was quite clear they had previously been part of the EAP program, had tested AKIDA, found it fit for purpose and had broken cover to announce they were going to use it to meet the requirements of this US Airforce Radar research project.

Having decided that AKIDA works it is logical that ISL would use it in any other project/product that they believed it would be a good fit.

You also have the reliability issue with the military. If ISL convince the US Airforce that AKIDA does the job in radar and they sign off on it then going forward ISL have a much easier sell with the next project because AKIDA is an already accepted and approved technology. This is a big thing in military contracts where getting it right is so important.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I have got wonder (That's scary in itself) with a lot of the SBIR funded ISL have over last couple of years. Now that they are playing with us, do they revisit the old ones if they believe they have found a solution to any problems they may have faced. Food for thought. Depends of course how long they have actually been playing around with Akida. They may have been onboard all along, we jast (pun intended) didn't know it.

This one for instance.

https://www.sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/1933313

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Chilling

Not cross promoting but AVA an asx listed company based in WA and has a deal with Indian defence and also connected to Australian defence through their CEO has developed Aura IQ.
This is copied from their website
FFT Aura IQ revolutionises conveyor health monitoring – using real-time data to enhance asset management, improve reliability and introduce exciting new predictive capabilities.

Conveyor systems play a crucial role in underpinning efficiency and ultimately profitability in bulk handling operations globally. Conveyor maintenance has traditionally been a real problem, with conventional methods of advanced conveyor failure detection often unreliable, subjective, time-consuming and labour intensive.
Now is this Akida?
Would make alot of sense if it is seems a perfect application for Brainchip.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Yak52

Regular
By rhe way Yak, what did you ride and how long ago roughly. Decade will do

SC
Hard question to answer SC. Have been on bikes most of my life. 10 yrs old on Dirt bikes (still today) through to most production Jap bikes , couple of Dukes. One point in time I had 13 roadbikes in Thailand alone all 600cc and up to 1000cc. Off bikes mostly now here (Oz) due to riding at under 160(roads) is boring! end result here in Oz for me would be jail. lol.
only bike to truly scare me was the Yamaha R1. Bought one and went for a quick run down a freeway in Thailand to suddenly find myself doing 290kmh and it only felt like I was doing around 210. Too comfortable and easy, with little feedback on true speed. Unlike my Honda 954 or Suzuki 750RR which both were raw race bikes street legal and gave good feedback on your speed. Never needed to look at the speedo to know what speed you were doing!
Did some stunt bike work for a mate over in Thailand which was interesting.

Last 7 yrs, Thailand has speed cameras everywhere so its buggered for that now! Though they do have a 120 kmh limit which is still slow for cars over there. lol. Oz is just boring period! Germany and France is great on the motorways and sensible.

Thats where the planes take over now! My race plane (ex-Reno racer) does over 210 mph on a course. @ between 60-200ft around pylons. Great here (Oz) for low level flying in remoter areas. Its a buzz. Just getting older now and medicals are harder to gain & hold. bugger! lol.

Yak52

Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
We have previously (over on old Hot Crapper) talked about how to determine if BrainChip AKIDA is in a product or not.

The conclusion to this from memory (and if using common sense) came to 3 outcomes.
#1. NOT AKIDA
#2. Media or ASX Announcement regarding Akida in Product
#3. If it walks, talks, looks and quacks like a Duck (ie: AKIDA) then it must be a DUCK (AKIDA) since no other company or product has certain attributes that Brainchip AKIDA has or can do! Simples!

So as we are finding more and more products to question if AKIDA is inside (incorporated) a method of identifying and marking easily the #3 listed above would seem useful and homogeneous.
As such a simple JPEG such as below would make an ideal mascot to mark/identify #3 on anyones post.

DUCK brainchip akida INSIDE.jpg
Feel free to use as suggested on posts where #3 situation exists.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
We have previously (over on old Hot Crapper) talked about how to determine if BrainChip AKIDA is in a product or not.

The conclusion to this from memory (and if using common sense) came to 3 outcomes.
#1. NOT AKIDA
#2. Media or ASX Announcement regarding Akida in Product
#3. If it walks, talks, looks and quacks like a Duck (ie: AKIDA) then it must be a DUCK (AKIDA) since no other company or product has certain attributes that Brainchip AKIDA has or can do! Simples!

So as we are finding more and more products to question if AKIDA is inside (incorporated) a method of identifying and marking easily the #3 listed above would seem useful and homogeneous.
As such a simple JPEG such as below would make an ideal mascot to mark/identify #3 on anyones post.

View attachment 2533 Feel free to use as suggested on posts where #3 situation exists.
Afternoon Yak52,

I am thinking our clients may be suffering from mild to extreme cases of ANATIDAEPHOBIA.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha

Yak52

Regular
  • Fire

Yak52

Regular
Afternoon Yak52,

I am thinking our clients may be suffering from mild to extreme cases of ANATIDAEPHOBIA.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq.111

I actually had to look up that word! lol Amazing to think there is such a "condition". ANATIDAEPHOBIA
Too bad if your a farmer.

Yes I must agree with you 100%. No hiding from the "1000" eyes.

Yak52

• Haha
Top Bottom