BRN - Mercedes

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I'm guessing 3. I'd like 1 or 2 but think the company may have needed to announce something by now if it was already in commercial production and soon to roll out. I hope I'm wrong and it has been incorporated, maybe via NVIDIA, and it might be part of the revenue Sean says we'll book this year. Fingers crossed.
Well they might not need to announce if it's done through the likes of Renesas? Or at least that's my understanding.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Violin1

Regular
Really just a question of timing - was MB on board long enough ago to have it incorporated this year? We're all confident it's coming - just whether it is this year. I still hope I'm wrong and it has been via Renesas or NVIDIA, just don't want to get tooo excited.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Proga

Regular
I have to have one of these. From the 9th minute, they go through most of the infotainment features on the new 2022 Mercedes EQS. It's quite an extensive list. They use hundreds of chips to make it happen. Akida could cut the amount of chips required in half if not more.

I can see where the job description above dovetails nicely into converting the infotainment over to Akida
  • Work with system architecture team with prototype tools and high-level architecture models to drive specification and design of next generation AI engine

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Perhaps

Regular
Unfortunately only available in German. Mercedes-Benz site of the new EQC. Look at the part "Sprachbedienung" , it sounds AKIDA.

Google translation added:
"Hey Mercedes". This starts the natural language control system. It listens to almost every word. The system even processes indirect speech. For example, the air conditioning already reacts to "I'm cold" and sets a higher temperature. In the EQC you can also program charging by voice, for example "Charge up to 85%", or query the range. The voice control is capable of learning, it is constantly updated and even understands dialects.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Topic main picture

• Mercedes-Benz opens the Electric Software Hub, a software integration factory at the Sindelfingen site
  • Stuttgart/Sindelfingen, Apr 8, 2022 - Mercedes-Benz aims to be a leader in both electric driving and vehicle software. To accelerate this development, the company has invested more than 200 million euros in the Electric Software Hub at the Mercedes Technology Centre (MTC) in Sindelfingen

Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
Topic main picture

• Mercedes-Benz opens the Electric Software Hub, a software integration factory at the Sindelfingen site
  • Stuttgart/Sindelfingen, Apr 8, 2022 - Mercedes-Benz aims to be a leader in both electric driving and vehicle software. To accelerate this development, the company has invested more than 200 million euros in the Electric Software Hub at the Mercedes Technology Centre (MTC) in Sindelfingen
Morning FF below is what was posted on LinkedIn too

• Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Can the 1000 eyes dig up this patent?

Its great to be a shareholder
If any of our German Brainer have time, can you pls have a look through these, to see anything that's Akida. Unfortunately I can't get the English version, to look myself. Many Thank.

Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
If any of our German Brainer have time, can you pls have a look through these, to see anything that's Akida. Unfortunately I can't get the English version, to look myself. Many Thank.

Hi Learning!
I have looked around a bit. The search in the patent office isn't easy for me. Maybe I found what you are looking for, but not under the name Mercedes but Daimler. I limited the search by the disclosure date 2022 (application already took place in 2020) and NFC. The title is: "Procedure for the driving approval of a motor vehicle ..." (means start) I hope it is what you are looking for. It's early in the morning here and my eyes are dropping. So I'm just forwarding you the link to the document and I haven't translated the PDF. I really need to sleep now. Please bear with me...

https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=pdf&docid=DE102020005758A1&xxxfull=1

Last edited:
  • Love

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Hi Learning!
I have looked around a bit. The search in the patent office isn't easy for me. Maybe I found what you are looking for, but not under the name Mercedes but Daimler. I limited the search by the disclosure date 2022 (application already took place in 2020) and NFC. The title is: "Procedure for the driving approval of a motor vehicle ..." (means start) I hope it is what you are looking for. It's early in the morning here and my eyes are dropping. So I'm just forwarding you the link to the document and I haven't translated the PDF. I really need to sleep now. Please bear with me...

https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=pdf&docid=DE102020005758A1&xxxfull=1
Thank you cosors,

Very much appreciated.

Learning.

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you cosors,

Very much appreciated.

Learning.
A translation:

2) Disclosure document (21) File number: 10 2020 005 758.6 (22) Filing date: 21.09.2020 (43) Disclosure date: 24.03.2022 (51) Int Cl.: B60R 25/00 (2013.01) B60R 16/02 (2006.01) (71) Applicant: Daimler AG, Stuttgart, DE (72) Inventor: Mutlu, Özgür, Dr.-Ing., 70188 Stuttgart, DE (56) Investigated State of the art: DE 10 2006 059 461 A1 DE 10 2012 024 010 A1 DE 10 2014 213 472 A1 DE 10 2016 010 351 A1 DE 10 2016 223 862 A1 Request for examination pursuant to § 44 PatG has been submitted. The following information is taken from the documents filed by the applicant. (54) Title: Method for the release of a motor vehicle and motor vehicle (57) Summary: The invention relates to a method (V) for the driving release of a motor vehicle (1) for a driver (a) detecting by the driver a touch of a touch-sensitive surface (3) present on a steering wheel (2) of the motor vehicle ( 1 ); a touch in measure a) has been detected - authorization of the driver; c) if the driver has been authorized in measure b) - issuing an authorization message to the driver (d) if the driver is informed before the end of the period specified in measure (c) confirms his driving request - release of the motor vehicle (1) for driving, so that the driver's driving wish can be fulfilled. Description [0001] The invention relates to a method for releasing a motor vehicle for a driver with a desire to drive and a motor vehicle which is used to carry out a such a procedure is in place. [0002] For some time now, motor vehicles have been used to carry out procedures for the release of a motor vehicle for a driver with a desire to drive, which are carried out without the use of a physical (ignition) key or such a functionally equivalent electronic key. [0003] In such a conventional method, the driver is usually authenticated and, if deemed authentic, authorised to drive the motor vehicle. Accompanied by the authorization of the driver, the motor vehicle is converted from a closed idle state to a roadworthy state, which is a fulfillment of the driving wish of the Drivers are the only ones who are able to do so. Only in the running order of the motor vehicle can therefore be generated by means of a drive device of the motor vehicle the drive power required for the propulsion of the motor vehicle, which is equivalent to fulfilling the driving wish. [0004] Against this background, a method for the release of a motor vehicle is known from DE 10 2016 010 351 A1, according to which a steering wheel of the motor vehicle is known when touching a steering wheel of the motor vehicle Data stored by the driver on an electronic wristband carried by the driver by means of a receiving unit of the motor vehicle to a control unit of the motor vehicle can be transferred. This data stored on the electronic wristband encodes biometric information about the driver's state of health as well as information about his driving authorization. The motor vehicle is only placed in its running order if the driver has the required driving licence and a sufficient state of health. has. [0005] If the driver has both the required driving licence and a sufficient state of health, the motor vehicle is released for driving directly as soon as the driver has the steering wheel touched. However , this disadvantageously means that the motor vehicle is put into its roadworthy state even if the driver touches the steering wheel during breaks, even though he is even does not want to start. This is particularly critical to safety because it may be hidden from the driver whether the motor vehicle is a result of unintentional contact with the steering wheel in his has been restored to a state in running order ; in that case, if the accelerator pedal of the motor vehicle were subsequently applied unintentionally, the motor vehicle would start up unexpectedly for the driver, which is due to the the risk of a collision of the motor vehicle with obstacles present in the vicinity of the motor vehicle in the vicinity of the motor vehicle , or road users . [0006] It is therefore an object of the present invention - in particular to eliminate the above-mentioned disadvantages - for methods for the driving release of a motor vehicle for to show a driver with a desire to drive as well as new ways for motor vehicles set up to carry out such a procedure. [0007] This problem is achieved by the method according to independent claim 1 and by the motor vehicle according to the secondary claim 10. Preferred embodiments are the subject of the dependent claims. [0008] The basic idea of the invention is therefore a method in which for the driving release of a motor vehicle for a driver with a desire to drive after touching a steering wheel of the motor vehicle by the driver is authorized and informed of his authorization. Only when the driver actively confirms his desire to drive after his authorization and before elapsing a specified period of time, the motor vehicle is released for driving, whereby the driver's driving request can be fulfilled. [0009] Advantageous is thus at least largely prevented that an unintentional and unexpected transfer of the motor vehicle by the driver in its roadworthy state can take place. In other words, by means of the method according to the invention, it can be effectively ensured that the motor vehicle really only then in its roadworthy state is transferred if the driver actually wishes to drive . [0010] A method according to the invention for the release of a motor vehicle for a driver with a desire to drive comprises four measures a) to d). According to a first measure a) of the method , a contact by the driver of a touch-sensitive surface present on a steering wheel of the motor vehicle is detected . In the event that a) a contact has been detected in the measure, the driver will be authorized in accordance with another, second measure b). In the context of the present application, an authorisation is understood to mean an oversight by the driver with a driving licence which enables the driver to drive the Motor vehicle allowed. According to a further, third measure c) - in the event that 2/8 DE 10 2020 005 758 A1 2022.03.24 the driver has been authorized in measure b) - an authorization message by means of an output device of the motor vehicle to the driver and started a timepiece with a specified time duration. In a further, fourth measure (d) of the procedure, if the driver confirms his desire to drive before the expiry of the period specified in measure c), the motor vehicle is released for driving , so that the driver's wish to drive can be fulfilled. This results in the advantage that by means of the requirement of a confirmation of the desire to drive, it can be effectively avoided that the motor vehicle unintentionally in its roadworthiness State is set. This significantly improves the operational safety of the motor vehicle. The confirmation of the desire to drive can be made by pressing the brake pedal and - alternatively or additionally - a gear selector lever of the motor vehicle. [0011] According to an advantageous further development of the method, the execution of the procedure is carried out when opening a vehicle door giving the driver access to the motor vehicle started. Such an opening of a vehicle door is accompanied by a high probability of the existence of a driving request of the boarding driver. Conversely, such a method proves to be particularly resource-efficient, since the procedure is not carried out if a driving desire of the driver is obvious because he does not intend to get into the motor vehicle at all. [0012] In the case of further advantageous further development of the method , the driver is authenticated in measure b) before the driver is authorized. Under an authentication, an individual recognition of the driver or driver is used in the context of the present application. understood an identification of the driver. Authorization in measure b) only takes place if the driver has previously been authenticated, i.e. classified as authentic. It is advantageous to achieve that access by unauthorized persons to the motor vehicle can be prevented if they are not authentic and thus considered potentially unauthorized to drive. are to be viewed. [0013] In the case of a further advantageous further development of the method, it is provided that for the authentication of the driver a mobile device carried by the driver is identified, which is in wireless data communication with the motor vehicle and which identifies the driver as authoritative. The identification of the mobile device can be carried out by means of "Consumer Owned Device (CoD) Validation". Wireless data communication can be developed using near-field communication (NFC) or ultra-fast broadband (UWB) or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or another radio wave-based standard or this allows the driver to be authenticated in a technically particularly easy way. [0014] According to a further advantageous further development of the method , the authentication in measure b) is biometric. Useful in biometric authentication may be a fingerprint and / and a hand geometry and / and a vein structure and / and a retina and / and an iris and / and a face or/and a voice sequence and/or a subcutaneous chip of the driver are scanned and identified. Such authentication proves to be particularly secure against misuse. [0015] In the case of a further preferred further training of the procedure , at least one driving right assigned to the driver is compared with his driving wish when authorizing the driver in measure b). The driver is only authorized if his at least one driving right covers the desire to drive. It is therefore advantageous to ensure that the driver does not operate the motor vehicle outside his driver's right at any time, even if the driver this is abusively or unknowingly intended. In this way, it can be avoided that a renting driver of the motor vehicle exceeds the driving rights granted to him by the lessor, which is particularly evident in the With regard to modern car-sharing concepts proves to be advantageous. [0016] According to a further advantageous further development of the method , at least one driving right of the driver is a personal speed limit and / and a permissible driving time and/or a permitted season and/or a permitted territory. The driving rights can therefore be individually adapted to different drivers. [0017] In the case of further preferential further training of the procedure, if the driver's right to drive or the driver's driving rights covers his driving wish or A report summarising his driving rights is issued to the driver by means of the issuing device of the motor vehicle. This prevents misunderstandings. [0018] According to a further preferred further development of the method, the authentication of the driver is carried out in measure b) by means of at least one sensor device of the motor vehicle, the sensor data == References== generated. The sensor data can preferably describe characteristics of the driver. Preferably, the sensor device includes a variety of sensor units, which can be based on different functional principles. The authorization of the driver in moderation3/8 DE 10 2020 005 758 A1 2022.03.24 nahme c) is carried out by means of a control device of the motor vehicle and/ and a data transmission with the motor vehicle connected backend server that is set up/programmed to perform the procedure. At least one driver profile, in particular encrypted, is stored in the control device and/or in the back-end server. This driver profile is compared with the sensor data during authentication in measure b), whereby the driver is authenticated only if the Sensor data correspond to the driver profile at least within a predetermined (measurement) tolerance. The comparison of the sensor data with the driver profile can be carried out almost in real time. Advantageously , several motor vehicles of a vehicle pool set up for carrying out the method according to the invention can be connected to such a back-end server , so that a driver whose driver profile in the Back-end server , can access all vehicles in the vehicle pool within its driving authorization , depending on availability. [0019] The invention also relates to a motor vehicle having a steering wheel with a touch-sensitive surface. In addition, the motor vehicle comprises an output device by means of which messages, in particular authorization messages, can be supplied to a driver. Furthermore, the motor vehicle has a control / regulation device which is set up to carry out a method according to the invention described above. Consequently, the above-mentioned advantages of the method according to the invention are also transferred to the motor vehicle according to the invention. [0020] Further important features and advantages of the invention result from the subclaims, from the drawings and from the associated figure description on the basis of the Drawings. [0021] It is understood that the features mentioned above and those to be explained below are not only in the combination indicated, but also in other combinations or can be used in a unique position without leaving the scope of the present invention. [0022] Preferred embodiments of the invention are presented in the drawings and are explained in more detail in the following description, wherein the same reference signs are on obtain the same or similar or functionally identical components. [0023] Here, in each case schematically: Fig. 1 exemplified a cockpit of a motor vehicle according to the invention from a driver's perspective, Fig. 2 a process diagram that exemplifies a method according to the invention for Driving approval of a motor vehicle illustrated. [0024] Fig. 1 shows from a driver's perspective by way of example a cockpit of a motor vehicle according to the invention 1. Accordingly, motor vehicle 1 has a steering wheel 2, on which a touch-sensitive surface 3 is present. In addition, the motor vehicle includes an output device 4, by means of which messages can be output to a driver of the motor vehicle. The output device 4 is set up to output an optical, acoustic and/or haptic message. The output device 4 can accordingly a display, a loudspeaker, a vibration device or similar. or a combination thereof. The motor vehicle 1 also comprises a control / regulation device 7, which is used to carry out a method according to the invention V for driving release of the motor vehicle 1 for a Driver with driving request or is programmed. [0025] Fig. 2 shows a process diagram which uses the inventive method V for the release of a motor vehicle 1 - for example the motor vehicle 1 of Fig. 1 - for a driver with Driving request exemplified. It can be seen that Procedure V comprises four measures (a) to (d). According to a measure (a) of the method , a contact of the contact-sensitive surface 3 present on the steering wheel 2 of motor vehicle 1 by the driver is detected. A further measure b) provides that - if a contact has been detected in measure a) - the driver is authorized to drive the motor vehicle. In a further measure c) - in the event that the driver has been authorized in measure b) - an authorization message to the driver by means of the dispensing device 4 of the motor vehicle 1 issued. At the same time , if the condition of the measure c) is fulfilled, a timepiece with a specified period of time is started. In the event that the driver confirms his desire to drive before the expiry of the period specified in measure (c), in accordance with a further measure (b) of Method V, the motor vehicle 1 shall be used for Driving is approved so that the driver's driving wish can be fulfilled. The driver can confirm his desire to drive , for example, by using a brake pedal 8 and - alternatively or additionally - a gear selector lever 9 of the motor vehicle 1 within the specified period of time. [0026] The implementation of method V is started , for example, when opening a vehicle door 5 recognizable in Fig. 14/8 DE 10 2020 005 758 A1 2022.03.24, which gives the driver access to the motor vehicle . The vehicle door 5 can therefore be a driver's door . For example, in measure b) the driver is authenticated before the driver is authorized. Authorization in measure b) only takes place if the driver has been previously authenticated. [0027] For example, to authenticate the driver, a mobile device carried by the driver is identified. The mobile device can be a smartphone, a "smartwatch", a "smart ring", another wearable computer, a tablet computer , a key card, a credit card or similar. This mobile device is in wireless data communication with the motor vehicle and identifies the driver as authoritative . Wireless data communication can be developed by means of near-field communication (NFC) or ultra-fast broadband (UWB) or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or another radio wave-based standard. be trained . Alternatively or in addition to authenticating the driver using the mobile device, authentication is carried out biometrically in measure b). With this biometric authentication , a fingerprint as well as - alternatively or additionally - a hand geometry, a vein structure, a retina, an iris, a face , a voice sequence or a subcutaneous chip of the driver are scanned and identified. [0028] For example, when authorizing the driver in measure c), at least one driving right assigned to the driver is compared with his driving request. The driver is only authorized if the right to drive covers the desire to drive. The driver's right to drive at least one is, for example, a personal speed limit, a permissible driving time, a permissible season or a permissible Territory. In the event that the driver's right to drive or driving rights covers his driving request , or , for example, a report summarising his driving rights is issued to the driver by means of the issuing device of the motor vehicle. [0029] For example, the authentication of the driver in measure b) is carried out by means of at least one sensor device 6 of the motor vehicle 1, which can generate sensor data or generated. The driver is authorised in measure c) by means of the control device 7 of the motor vehicle 1 and - alternatively or additionally - by means of a data transmission with Back-end servers connected to motor vehicle 1, which or == References==== External links== is programmed. At least one driver profile is stored in the control device 7 and - alternatively or additionally - in the back-end server. The driver profile can be stored encrypted . The driver profile is compared with the sensor data during authentication in measure b). The driver is only authenticated if the sensor data corresponds to the driver profile at least within a predetermined tolerance. Consequently, the driver can only be authorized if the sensor data corresponds to the driver profile at least within the predetermined tolerance. 5/8 DE 10 2020 005 758 A1 2022.03.24 QUOTATIONS INCLUDED IN THE DESCRIPTION Cited patent literature - DE 102016010351 A1 [0004] 6/8 DE 10 2020 005 758 A1 2022.03.24 Claims 1. Method (V) for the release of a motor vehicle (1) for a driver who wishes to drive, comprising the following measures: a) Detection of a contact of a motor vehicle on a steering wheel (2) of the motor vehicle (1) existing contact-sensitive surface (3) by the driver; b) if a contact has been detected in measure a) - authorization of the driver; c) if the driver has been authorized in measure b) - issuing an authorization message to the driver by means of an output device (4) of the motor vehicle (1) and starting a timepiece with a specified period of time ; d) if the driver confirms his wish to drive before the expiry of the period specified in measure c) - release of the motor vehicle (1) for driving so that the driver's wish to drive is fulfilled can be. 2. The method of claim 1, characterized in that the execution of method (V) when opening a vehicle door giving the driver access to the motor vehicle (5) started will be. 3. The method according to claim 1 or 2, characterized in that - in measure b) time before the authorization of the driver an authentication of the driver takes place, - in Measure b) the authorization only takes place if the driver has previously been successfully authenticated. 4. The method according to claim 3, characterized in that for authenticating the driver a mobile device carried by the driver is identified, which is in wireless Data communication with the motor vehicle and which identifies the driver as authoritative. 5. The method according to claim 3, characterized in that the authentication in measure b) is biometric. 6. The method according to one of the preceding claims, characterized in that when authorizing the driver in measure b) at least one assigned to the driver Driving right is compared with his driving wish and the driver is only authorized if at least one driving right, preferably all driving rights, the driving wish covers/blankets. 7. The method according to claim 6, characterized in that the at least one driving right of the driver a personal speed limit and / and a permissible driving time and / and a permissible driving time and / and a permissible Season and/or is a permissible territory.

• Wow
  • Love
I have no doubt AKIDA can already do this as we have the Hey AKIDA demonstration video in the BMW and it seems a whole lot more elegant however AKIDA could power this patented identification system onboard without any connection making it much more secure and less able to be hacked.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I have no doubt AKIDA can already do this as we have the Hey AKIDA demonstration video in the BMW and it seems a whole lot more elegant however AKIDA could power this patented identification system onboard without any connection making it much more secure and less able to be hacked.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you for the translation FF,

Totally agree on Akida as a system onboard.

What catch my attention with the new patent with the added on feature/claim is;

"This data stored on the electronic wristband encodes biometric information about the driver's state of health as well as information about his driving authorization."

Could it be thats Akida are embedded in the information system are controlled this new added claim?

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Woke up again. Look here. There was a cross reference in the first patent. Here is the bracelet.
https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=pdf&docid=DE102016010351A1&xxxfull=1
For translations I recommend the best tool DeepL. I'm going to lie down again........
View attachment 3980
Many thank again cosors,

Although this patent was date April 2017,

This particular claim, I thought are relevant to the above post and the new release of Mercedes Technology that are using Akida.

[0010] In one possible embodiment, it is possible in a simple and convenient manner for the user to reliably detect a contact of hands of the user on a steering wheel of the vehicle, also referred to as Hands-OnDetection. Compared to devices known from the prior art, which determine the hand contact on the steering wheel by means of sensors in a steering gear of the vehicle of the vehicle, the detection of the hand contact with the present the present device is significantly more reliable, at least virtually trouble-free and at least virtually almost without delay. As a result
operation of the vehicle, in particular with a semi-autonomous and autonomous control of the of the vehicle, is improved.

it's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

This is the best video of new EQXX SCREEN

• Love
  • Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
Woke up again. Look here. There was a cross reference in the first patent. Here is the bracelet.
https://depatisnet.dpma.de/DepatisNet/depatisnet?action=pdf&docid=DE102016010351A1&xxxfull=1
For translations I recommend the best tool DeepL. I'm going to lie down again........
View attachment 3980
Hi cosors,

I generally use the espacenet patent database as it has worldwide patent information and a built-in translator. It is run by WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).

This one uses wireless communication.

You can go directly to the site by following the link arrow when you click on the number:

DE102022000029A1 Verfahren zur Steigerung des Nutzerkomforts eines Fahrzeuginsassen und Fahrzeug

1649499304606.png

[0010]​

The first mobile end device can be a wearable such as a smart bracelet or a smartwatch, or it can be a tablet computer or a smartphone. Programs, also referred to as apps, can be run on such a mobile terminal device, which cause haptic feedback to be output via the respective mobile terminal device. These control signals can be picked up by the vehicle's computing unit and used to control an actuator installed in the vehicle to generate haptic feedback. In other words, the first mobile device remotely controls the haptic feedback provided via the vehicle. This has decisive advantages for a vehicle occupant. For example, haptic feedback given via actuators arranged in the vehicle can be perceived more clearly by the vehicle occupants than haptic feedback given via a wearable or smartphone. In addition, the haptic feedback is output automatically, prompted by the program running on the first mobile device.
The haptic feedback is output via one or more actuators 1 arranged in the vehicle. For example, one or more actuators 1 can be integrated into a vehicle seat 7 and/or the steering wheel 8 of the vehicle. The actuator(s) 1 are controlled by a computing unit 2, which in turn receives control commands from a first mobile terminal device 3.1 via a communication interface 6. The first mobile terminal 3.1 can communicate directly with the processing unit 2 or indirectly via a second mobile terminal 3.2.

[0031]

A program is run on the first mobile terminal 3.1, for example caller identification, time monitoring and/or a program for instructing a relaxation technique, in particular a breathing exercise.
The program outputs control commands for outputting haptic feedback via a haptic feedback actuator 4 integrated into the first mobile terminal 3.1. The corresponding control signals are picked up by the arithmetic unit 2 and used to impress the haptic feedback on the actuators 1

It also does yoga:

[0033]​

2 shows a schematic sequence of a method according to the invention.
While the vehicle is driving from a starting point 10.1 to a destination 10.2, the first mobile terminal device 3.1, here in the form of a smartwatch, registers that a vehicle occupant needs to carry out a relaxation exercise. For example, the smartwatch can determine this by determining that a specified period of time has elapsed, for example one hour, or by evaluating vital signs by determining an increased stress level in the vehicle occupant. The smartwatch then forwards the recommendation for carrying out the relaxation technique to a second mobile terminal device 3.2, here in the form of a smartphone, for example via Bluetooth, as indicated by an arrow 201

it is only filed in Germany - it is a utility model or petty patent, so inventiveness may not be high.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Top Bottom