BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
How totally absurd to get a speeding ticket on TODAY of all days with this crazyness in play!

THE FAT MAN HAS ARRIVED!

fat USA Cop.png

Yak52.

ps. BrainChip ASK them why the ASX and other companies have dropped today? Rape & Pillage by the Banks (answer)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

em1389

Driving Get Away GIF by Zella Day

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

How totally absurd to get a speeding ticket on TODAY of all days with this crazyness in play!

THE FAT MAN HAS ARRIVED!

View attachment 5716

Yak52.

ps. BrainChip ASK them why the ASX and other companies have dropped today? Rape & Pillage by the Banks (answer)
Only one word really springs to mind for those who run the ASX

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Corona has a new variant.
Ramona.

If this is the standard of ASX. Wow. There have been dirt digging companies that has gone up 300% in 2 weeks which are still in exploration stage and ASX didn't bat an eye lid.
Pathetic ASX strikes again.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

gex

Regular
FUCKING disgusting

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Good swift response, no mucking around well done Brainchip just shows how tightly this ship is run.

I don’t think the speeding ticket will do much to dampen the trajectory we are to be on. Do your best ASX, nothing to see here. Just business as usual, more to come with future growth that will make a 20% daily gain seem like a drop in the ocean. Better get used to it!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Mugen74

Regular
Might be a good thing now speeding tix out of the way,rip it higher whales back to 1.20 so we can all laugh at the ASX

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

Yak52

Regular
BRAINCHIP STOCK PRICE (THURSDAY NIGHT-AEST). 5:00am

BRCHF USA stock prices

View attachment 5665

High for the night was 72.5c USD and............ was 70c or +6.06% at 5:20am

Very good result for BRN when the DOW was down - 3.5% or 1100 points and NASDAQ was down - 5% or -700 points.

The FUNDERMENTALS of BrainChip are what is holding here head up with the Market downtrends!
$40 Mill in CASH enough for 1.5 yrs and LDA available for more cash after that if required.
Breaking trough into Sales Growth with contracts and many agreements/partnerships in place along with the corresponding products to use AKIDA products.
TOP Business names as partners such as MERC etc
CONTRACTs with companies like MEGACHIPs etc.

SOLID Fundermentals & SOLID Technicals will stand BRN well against any market turndown.

All in my opinion of course. DYOR.
(back to bed for me!)

Yak52

from post Last Night -

BRN USA Thursday night.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TODAY BRN TOPS +20% DAILY OR AUD$1.20 ........on the ASX.

AND BRAINCHIPS FUNDAMENTALS HAVE HELD HER GOOD THROUGH A BAD MARKET DAY ON THE ASX

The FUNDERMENTALS of BrainChip are what is holding here head up with the Market downtrends!
$40 Mill in CASH enough for 1.5 yrs and LDA available for more cash after that if required.
Breaking trough into Sales Growth with contracts and many agreements/partnerships in place along with the corresponding products to use AKIDA products.
TOP Business names as partners such as MERC etc
CONTRACTs with companies like MEGACHIPs etc.

SOLID Fundamentals & SOLID Technicals will stand BRN well against any market turndown.

All in my opinion of course.

DYOR

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Mugen74

Regular
When it comes to the ASX-

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I think he or she is on safe ground saying this as they use entirely different approaches and systems so are not compatible one with the other. Put'em together and what have you got? A mess. No bipperty bobbity boo.

But @DingoBorat there have been a number of publications including from the US Defence Department pointing out the shortfalls with these two different technologies and even this morning the post put up by @Rocket577 included a paper out of IMEC which had the following to say:

II. COMPARISON WITH OTHER DIGITAL NEUROMORPHIC
PL ATFORMS

To the best of our knowledge, the SpiNNaker architecture
[3] is a closest neuromorphic platform to SENeCA. SpiNNaker
contains several ARM cores as the processing units connected
through an advanced single router star-type multicasting asyn-
chronous packet-switched network. SpiNNaker2 [4] added
several accelerated arithmetic processing units and advanced
power management techniques in the GF22nm technology
node. On the contrary, SENeCA uses one of the smallest open-
source RISC-V processors as the controller (not used for event
processing) together with optimized accelerators and a low-
overhead mesh-type multicasting NoC (with reduced func-
tionality compared to SpiNNaker) for sparse parallel event-
based computation. Unlike SpiNNaker which is designed for
the simulation of brain-inspired research, the primary purpose
of SENeCA is to have both the hardware and software open
for optimizations and innovations in the EdgeAI neuromorphic
computation.
On the other hand, IBM TrueNorth [5] uses a plain mesh
packet-switched network (uni-cast) but with optimized (inflex-
ible) processing cores. Each core in the TrueNorth architecture
emulates exactly 256 neurons. Each neuron has 256 input
synapses, organized in a crossbar architecture, with a single
output axon connected to 256 neurons in another core. This
optimized processing core resulted in a power-efficient neuron
update (about 26pJ). µBrain [6] goes further in optimized
processing core and allows for ultra-low-power application-
specific IP (in contrast with the multi-purpose neuromorphic
processor).
In Intel Loihi [7], the processing cores are more flexible than
TrueNorth, and the interconnect is a simple uni-cast packet-
switched mesh. Also, Loihi cores accelerate a bio-inspired
learning algorithm. The cost of this flexibility is having a
higher neuron update energy (about 80pJ) in comparison
with the TrueNorth (while using a better technology node).
Loihi2 [8] scaled up the Loihi chip by packing more neurons
and synapses in a die, using the Intel4 technology node.
Additionally, it introduced programmable neurons with micro-
code, a feature also available in SENeCA. Both Loihi chips
accelerate a specific kind of bio-inspired learning mechanism
on-chip."

The other thing to note about IBM's True North is it makes no claims to having application at the Edge that is not the territory it is trying to mark out for itself and still maintains it is in research.

Intel's Loihi 1 & 2 are continuously described as only research chips and in the latest release from Intel posted here Intel has stated recently that they are still to identify a use case for Loihi and it may never be produced as a commercial chip and be utilised in the cloud.

If someone wants to use a neuromorphic commercial chip off the shelf at the edge the three major players SpinNaker, IBM and Intel having nothing available in their catalogue so they are compelled to look elsewhere. Brainchip's AKIDA is the undisputed most versatile neuromorphic edge chip on the market today and can also be bought as IP.

Blind Freddie just cannot believe that the sighted people cannot see the bleeding obvious particularly when the following is there in public view for all to see:

1. Nvidia is partnered with Mercedes

2. Brainchip is partnered with Mercedes

3. SiFive is partnered with Nvidia for RISC-V

4. Brainchip is partnered with SiFive to bring Ai to RISC-V

5. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips for automotive

6. Brainchip’s Rob Telson stated in answer about competing with Nvidia that they see Nvidia more as a partner in the future

7. Nviso is partnered with Brainchip

8. Nviso is working in robotics and is partnering with Brainchip specifically for this purpose

9. Nviso is partnered with Panasonic for robotics

10. MegaChips is also partnered with Brainchip for Industrial Robotics.

11. Brainchip is partnered with Valeo

12. Valeo is partnered with Mercedes for LiDAR

13. Valeo is partnered with Honda for LiDAR

Personally I do not believe anyone knows anymore than we do.

I believe they are just starting to catch up.

My anonymous opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I feel like an upramper today which I try to avoid but if you have done your research you will be well aware that the above post is based completely on know facts as is the following:

Some of you out there are fans of Elon Musk and there is no denying his achievements so I thought based on his prediction I would provide a few more facts to consider:

1. Elon Musk has stated that robotics will be bigger than Tesla:
See - https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-60154782.amp

2. Alex the Rocket Scientist made the point in one of his podcasts last year that autonous vehicles of all description were all just robots whether it was cars drones or vacuum cleaners they were all just robots.

3. Tractica have predicted that the total semiconductor market in EV’s will be worth US 200 BILLION by 2040.

4. Brainchip is partnered with automotive manufacturers - robot makers.

5. Brainchip is partnered with Valeo an OEM to the automotive industry - robot makers.

6. Brainchip is partnered with Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry - robot makers.

7. Brainchip is partnered with NASA and DARPA where the future of space flight and modern warfare is tied up with robotics.

8. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips for various purposes one of which is industrial robots.

9. Brainchip is partnered with Nviso specifically for robotics.

10. Brainchip is partnered with SiFive to create an RISC-V Ai platform ideally suited for amongst other things you guessed it robotics.

11. Brainchip is partnered with ISL to make smart radar creating intelligent missiles - robots.

Elon Musk as I said has stated robotics will be bigger than Tesla.

Semiconductors for automotive by 2040 US 200 BILLION plus everything else where robots can be imagined from mining, homes, factories, aged care, drones, space, military, toys, farming the list goes on and on.

Just one tiny percent of this market is a huge number but what if first to market achieves 10%. The mind boggles.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
2cacbn.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
D

Deleted member 118

I feel like an upramper today which I try to avoid but if you have done your research you will be well aware that the above post is based completely on know facts as is the following:

Some of you out there are fans of Elon Musk and there is no denying his achievements so I thought based on his prediction I would provide a few more facts to consider:

1. Elon Musk has stated that robotics will be bigger than Tesla:
See - https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-60154782.amp

2. Alex the Rocket Scientist made the point in one of his podcasts last year that autonous vehicles of all description were all just robots whether it was cars drones or vacuum cleaners they were all just robots.

3. Tractica have predicted that the total semiconductor market in EV’s will be worth US 200 BILLION by 2040.

4. Brainchip is partnered with automotive manufacturers - robot makers.

5. Brainchip is partnered with Valeo an OEM to the automotive industry - robot makers.

6. Brainchip is partnered with Renesas the third largest supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry - robot makers.

7. Brainchip is partnered with NASA and DARPA where the future of space flight and modern warfare is tied up with robotics.

8. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips for various purposes one of which is industrial robots.

9. Brainchip is partnered with Nviso specifically for robotics.

10. Brainchip is partnered with SiFive to create an RISC-V Ai platform ideally suited for amongst other things you guessed it robotics.

11. Brainchip is partnered with ISL to make smart radar creating intelligent missiles - robots.

Elon Musk as I said has stated robotics will be bigger than Tesla.

Semiconductors for automotive by 2040 US 200 BILLION plus everything else where robots can be imagined from mining, homes, factories, aged care, drones, space, military, toys, farming the list goes on and on.

Just one tiny percent of this market is a huge number but what if first to market achieves 10%. The mind boggles.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mccabe84

Regular
BRN up 20% shorters take out shares, shorters email Mr ASX mates, speeding ticked, shorters make 15% just like that

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Been wondering out loud to myself about Tachyum n Rambus n BRN :unsure:

We know that Roger (now moved on) came to BRN ex Rambus and that Jerome ex Rambus (still with us (y)).

Saw an article from yesterday that:

Tachyum Integrates IP From World’s Leading Vendors for Tape-Out In 2022​

In the article Rambus is one of the vendors and also found a blog on Rambus site 2019 about neuromorphic chips and spoke about Akida (plus Loihi n True North) so knew of us 3 years ago...hmmmm...just wondering what if haha

IMG_20220506_122734.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-06-12-26-20-25_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-06-12-28-19-14_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-05-06-12-28-38-06_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users
Here is an interesting article from 2018. The visionaries amongst us will know that Peter van der Made understood this probably 20 years before the author wrote this paper and shortly after it was published revealed one shot and incremental learning to the World with the release of AKIDA technology IP to select customers:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
ROADBLOCK of 250,000 order SELL @ 106 is only large parcel up to $110 .

Pathetic attempt to hold down the SP and accumulate quickly at aprox 105.5 mark.

Lov to see that 106 BLOCK disappear in a BUY. lol

Next week much happening for BRAINCHIP with lots of Presenting at Venues etc.

Have a happy weekend all and back to the exciting stuff next week!

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Harwig

Regular
ROADBLOCK of 250,000 order SELL @ 106 is only large parcel up to $110 .

Pathetic attempt to hold down the SP and accumulate quickly at aprox 105.5 mark.

Lov to see that 106 BLOCK disappear in a BUY. lol

Next week much happening for BRAINCHIP with lots of Presenting at Venues etc.

Have a happy weekend all and back to the exciting stuff next week!

Yak52
Your wish...someone's command

Yak52

Regular
Your wish...someone's command
Thank you kind Sir!

Can I have more please sir?
Would it be too much to ask for an auction price close of above 107c ???

Yak52.

• Fire

SERA2g

Founding Member
Anybody else know that NASA JPL is working with BOSTON DYNAMICS (now owned by HYUNDAI) on the "spot" project? Spot just got some upgrades........

SAMSUNG getting involved too.........is this news?

View attachment 5710

Anyone know what the braille actually says in that photo?

I suspect akida.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cassip

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom