BRN Discussion Ongoing

butcherano

Regular
Wow….$1.205 as I type. And no sellers. I thought yesterday was a good day. At least this will make the AGM more enjoyable in a few weeks….👍

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Realinfo

Regular
I’ve just spoken to TC Newman…he said he’s gunna call out the instigators, cos…we’ll, you know !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
1651799506111.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

sleepymonk

Regular
wow, all i can think of now is crispy shorters on my dinner table LOL
there is going to be some nervous nellies when the sell dries up and people will need to pay the price . feels good to be a shareholder of this massive company!
wow, all i can think of now is crispy shorters on my dinner table LOL

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

mkg6R

looks like someone fell asleep on the BUY button

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Proga

Regular
ASX200 down 2.33% and we're up 13% (was 16%). News is out there which we don't know about

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Fox151

Regular
There was that talk the other day about the ASX 200 and us. Maybe someone wants us in there? Someone that's been accumulating perhaps?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

simoni

Regular
ASX200 down 2.33% and we're up 13% (was 16%). News is out there which we don't know about
We are propping up the market today
1651800445520.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

LexLuther77

Regular
Wow, decent pump. Now back in line with overseas price jump... would be nice to hold and close around these levels! Something a cooking?

Reactions: 7 users

Geared

Emerged
i wanna know who is selling and why. I need to understand.

D

Deleted member 118

Shorters right now

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

hotty4040

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

The sell side is thinner ( just ) than my wallet, for the moment ;)

hotty
Not as bad as mine then

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Proga

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I've been recently, strongly recommending BRN for a look, as a Super inclusion to a handful of people, some quite well heeled, maybe one or two took a bigger splash, or had more reach than I expected?

Obviously I'm the furtherest from a financial advisor, as probably most of us are and I only said "check them out"..

But, I think the time has truly come, to at least strongly encourage a look, to literally "anyone" who you think is deserved of a more comfortable future.

We are talking 5 to 10 years now, on modest investments, at these prices, but there is still much benefit, in the medium to long term..

My honest feeling though, as some have said, is that there is something very strong in the wings.

Either that, or it's a bit of a coordinated pump, to get some holiday money together, to escape Australia's Winter 🙄..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Dhm

Regular
I've been recently, strongly recommending BRN for a look, as a Super inclusion to a handful of people, some quite well heeled, maybe one or two took a bigger splash, or had more reach than I expected?

Obviously I'm the furtherest from a financial advisor, as probably most of us are and I only said "check them out"..

But, I think the time has truly come, to at least strongly encourage a look, to literally "anyone" who you think is deserved of a more comfortable future.

We are talking 5 to 10 years now, on modest investments, at these prices, but there is still much benefit, in the medium to long term..

My honest feeling though, as some have said, is that there is something very strong in the wings.

Either that, or it's a bit of a coordinated pump, to get some holiday money together, to escape Australia's Winter 🙄..
I believe the undeniable facts which have been hunted out by the 1000 eyes over the last few weeks have to a large degree triggered one, two or more new heavy hitters and existing buyers topping up.

Many logical EV linkages, Nintendo, further NASA dots joined and the undeniable fact that Akida does things very well, that pseudo SNN's (Loihi and TrueNorth) can currently only dream about. This price action was always a certainty, it is just more sweet on a massive down day.

We have doggedly continued with our undercover work over the last 6 weeks and this is the next step to transformational wealth for sticky shareholders.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
I believe the undeniable facts which have been hunted out by the 1000 eyes over the last few weeks have to a large degree triggered one, two or more new heavy hitters and existing buyers topping up.

Many logical EV linkages, Nintendo, further NASA dots joined and the undeniable fact that Akida does things very well, that pseudo SNN's (Loihi and TrueNorth) can currently only dream about. This price action was always a certainty, it is just more sweet on a massive down day.

We have doggedly continued with our undercover work over the last 6 weeks and this is the next step to transformational wealth for sticky shareholders.
I recall someone, quoting someone else, as saying he thought AKIDA, was "better than TrueNorth and Loihi put together"!

Now that's a pretty strong statement, that I don't think either IBM or Intel, would appreciate..

But on the face of what we know and ignoring the bias, we obviously all have 😛
This certainly seems to be the case!

But hey, this is all just hearsay 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom