BRN Discussion Ongoing

toasty

Regular
Something's up......look at the buy/sell spread this morning and the sharp jump in the SP!

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Sell side is thinner than Elon Musks original hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
rocket lol GIF by Justin Gammon

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Some sizeable parcels going through. 97k @$1.125, 81k @$1.130. Good day to own the BRN

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Last time it was this strong was back in January after Mercedes news

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Vojnovic

Regular
Morning Brain Fam,

I did a little more research on IMEC and their self-proclaimed "special neuromorphic chip" which I discovered has a grand total of 336 spiking neurons. Not particularly impressive considering each Akida NSoC has effectively 1.2 million neurons and 10 billion synapses.

I have attached a link to the results of their research paper which describes the "mathematical breakthrough in the computation of so-called spiking neural networks" published in the scientific journal Nature Machine Intelligence on 14 October 2021 for anyone interested in delving deeper.

View attachment 5676

I remember us discussing the (mu)Brain chip last year. FactFinder and Diogenes (nee Barrelsitter) identified back then just how behind, impractical, inflexible, and inferior it is to Akida. DARPA would do well to instead partner with us.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

ndefries

Regular
who is supplying these shares for sale? hmmm maybe shorters trying their best. interested to see new shorters today. Defintely some would be closing position and getting new ones.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

davidfitz

Regular
Last time it was this strong was back in January after Mercedes news
Yes I remember that well Jessie, all we need now is an official announcement to keep up this wonderful momentum.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cyw

Regular
Close above $1.15 should see some stop loss triggered for shorts.

Attachments

• 1651799089502.png
    1651799089502.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
What the????

Note to self: No more toilet breaks!

confused-no.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Yak52

Regular
launch.gif

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

robsmark

Regular
Cue the ASX to ruin the fun with a speeding ticket…

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

37Shamrock

Emerged
Which one of you has the $20 sell order? Will be the only one left soon

Cyw

Regular
  • Haha
I just looked at Commsec and there was just over 1 million shares on the sell side and over 9 million on the buy.

Don’t pay extremely close attention to these numbers on Commsec because so many false orders they are seldom reliable but has any body seen only 1 million on the sell side before? If you allow some would still be fake this does seem unusual???

No opinion about this DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

TECH

Regular
1.7 Billion shares on the register and only currently around 750,000 available.

Haven't seen that equation for quite sometime :geek::geek:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Cyw

Regular
I just looked at Commsec and there was just over 1 million shares on the sell side and over 9 million on the buy.

Don’t pay extremely close attention to these numbers on Commsec because so many false orders they are seldom reliable but has any body seen only 1 million on the sell side before? If you allow some would still be fake this does seem unusual???

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If it keeps going like that, pehaps the $20 offer will be hit. LOL.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

SiDEvans

Regular

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
ANZ is showing 3.3m sell side

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Mugen74

Regular

• Fire

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip