BRN Discussion Ongoing

SERA2g

Founding Member
I think this is the most open positions I have seen at Brainchip:

BrainChip™ Current Openings

Senior Accountant

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide [...]

Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables a wide [...]

Senior Digital Design Engineer

Come join the company leading the technological revolution in artificial intelligence. BrainChip is a global technology company producing a groundbreaking neuromorphic processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that is beyond the capabilities of other products. We are the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low-power and high-performance artificial intelligence technology processors that enables [...]

Regional Sales Manager

Customer Support Engineer

ASIC Verification Engineer

Applications Engineer

Solutions Engineer / Technical Account Manager

Customer Support Engineer

At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation [...]

Solutions Engineer/Technical Account Manager

At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. If you share our passion for innovation [...]

Regional Sales Manager

Regional Sales Manager Location: Laguna Hills, CA Type: Full-time At BrainChip, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The Internet of Things. Edge AI applications. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced Edge Based AI Processor. [...]

ASIC Design Verification Engineer

ASIC Design Verification Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Hardware Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience Description: Junior level ASIC Design Verification Engineer positions are available in our growing HW Development group. At Brainchip, we are revolutionizing Artificial Intelligence at the edge with our AkidaTM Hardware and Software products. Join our team and contribute to the continued success of our Neural Networking Processors. [...]

Software Engineer, Toulouse France

Software Engineer, Toulouse France Toulouse, Occitanie Category: Engineering Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience 2021 has seen AkidaTM become a reality. Available in the form of a SoC (integrated on our development kits) and an IP (integrated by semiconductor companies), our edge AI solution relies on a complete and scalable machine learning framework for the creation, training, testing, and deployment of neural [...]

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer

Field/Corporate Applications Engineer Location: Laguna Hills, CA Category: Sales and Marketing Type: Full-time Min. Experience: Some Experience The Brainchip FAE primary role is to work with the Sales and Engineering members, to support customers, and help develop commercial applications for BrainChip’s Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC). These applications are targeted for computer vision (classification, object detection), audio processing (keyword spotting), sensor fusion, and [...]

They are all interesting but the last one because of the requirement for Dept of Defence and US citizenship fits with some of the Defence use cases that have been uncovered but not quite confirmed.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I enquired about the senior accountant position. It's US based only.

Shame.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
How much is a royalties worth each product to brainchip

Easytiger

Regular
$1.20 high so far … amazing

Reactions: 9 users
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
rollercoaster GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I recall someone, quoting someone else, as saying he thought AKIDA, was "better than TrueNorth and Loihi put together"!

Now that's a pretty strong statement, that I don't think either IBM or Intel, would appreciate..

But on the face of what we know and ignoring the bias, we obviously all have 😛
This certainly seems to be the case!

But hey, this is all just hearsay 😉
I think he or she is on safe ground saying this as they use entirely different approaches and systems so are not compatible one with the other. Put'em together and what have you got? A mess. No bipperty bobbity boo.

But @DingoBorat there have been a number of publications including from the US Defence Department pointing out the shortfalls with these two different technologies and even this morning the post put up by @Rocket577 included a paper out of IMEC which had the following to say:

II. COMPARISON WITH OTHER DIGITAL NEUROMORPHIC
PL ATFORMS

To the best of our knowledge, the SpiNNaker architecture
[3] is a closest neuromorphic platform to SENeCA. SpiNNaker
contains several ARM cores as the processing units connected
through an advanced single router star-type multicasting asyn-
chronous packet-switched network. SpiNNaker2 [4] added
several accelerated arithmetic processing units and advanced
power management techniques in the GF22nm technology
node. On the contrary, SENeCA uses one of the smallest open-
source RISC-V processors as the controller (not used for event
processing) together with optimized accelerators and a low-
overhead mesh-type multicasting NoC (with reduced func-
tionality compared to SpiNNaker) for sparse parallel event-
based computation. Unlike SpiNNaker which is designed for
the simulation of brain-inspired research, the primary purpose
of SENeCA is to have both the hardware and software open
for optimizations and innovations in the EdgeAI neuromorphic
computation.
On the other hand, IBM TrueNorth [5] uses a plain mesh
packet-switched network (uni-cast) but with optimized (inflex-
ible) processing cores. Each core in the TrueNorth architecture
emulates exactly 256 neurons. Each neuron has 256 input
synapses, organized in a crossbar architecture, with a single
output axon connected to 256 neurons in another core. This
optimized processing core resulted in a power-efficient neuron
update (about 26pJ). µBrain [6] goes further in optimized
processing core and allows for ultra-low-power application-
specific IP (in contrast with the multi-purpose neuromorphic
processor).
In Intel Loihi [7], the processing cores are more flexible than
TrueNorth, and the interconnect is a simple uni-cast packet-
switched mesh. Also, Loihi cores accelerate a bio-inspired
learning algorithm. The cost of this flexibility is having a
higher neuron update energy (about 80pJ) in comparison
with the TrueNorth (while using a better technology node).
Loihi2 [8] scaled up the Loihi chip by packing more neurons
and synapses in a die, using the Intel4 technology node.
Additionally, it introduced programmable neurons with micro-
code, a feature also available in SENeCA. Both Loihi chips
accelerate a specific kind of bio-inspired learning mechanism
on-chip."

The other thing to note about IBM's True North is it makes no claims to having application at the Edge that is not the territory it is trying to mark out for itself and still maintains it is in research.

Intel's Loihi 1 & 2 are continuously described as only research chips and in the latest release from Intel posted here Intel has stated recently that they are still to identify a use case for Loihi and it may never be produced as a commercial chip and be utilised in the cloud.

If someone wants to use a neuromorphic commercial chip off the shelf at the edge the three major players SpinNaker, IBM and Intel having nothing available in their catalogue so they are compelled to look elsewhere. Brainchip's AKIDA is the undisputed most versatile neuromorphic edge chip on the market today and can also be bought as IP.

Blind Freddie just cannot believe that the sighted people cannot see the bleeding obvious particularly when the following is there in public view for all to see:

1. Nvidia is partnered with Mercedes

2. Brainchip is partnered with Mercedes

3. SiFive is partnered with Nvidia for RISC-V

4. Brainchip is partnered with SiFive to bring Ai to RISC-V

5. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips for automotive

6. Brainchip’s Rob Telson stated in answer about competing with Nvidia that they see Nvidia more as a partner in the future

7. Nviso is partnered with Brainchip

8. Nviso is working in robotics and is partnering with Brainchip specifically for this purpose

9. Nviso is partnered with Panasonic for robotics

10. MegaChips is also partnered with Brainchip for Industrial Robotics.

11. Brainchip is partnered with Valeo

12. Valeo is partnered with Mercedes for LiDAR

13. Valeo is partnered with Honda for LiDAR

Personally I do not believe anyone knows anymore than we do.

I believe they are just starting to catch up.

My anonymous opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 76 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Which ever way you look at it........
Green.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
https://www.defense.gov/News/Releas...hief-digital-and-artificial-intelligence-off/

The Department of Defence - Lyft - Ford - BrainChip

Did you know ...

On 25 April 2022 the DOD announced Dr Craig Martell as the Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Officer (CDAO). They said that the establishment of the CDAO is an important step forward in the department's effort to become more innovative.

Prior to this Dr. Martell served as the head of machine learning for Lyft, commencing in April 2020.

Back in 2017, Ford purchased a majority stake in small artificial intelligence startup Argo AI, to create driverless vehicles.

In 2021, Argo AI and Ford announced plans to launch at least 1,000 self-driving vehicles on Lyft’s ride-hailing network in a number of cities.

On the 25 May 2020, BrainChip entered into an Evaluation Agreement with Ford Motor Company.

My Conclusion: Therefore I deduce that there is a very good chance that Dr Craig Martell (now the Departtment of Defense's Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Officer) is familiar with BrainChip because he was working with Lyft as the head of machine learning at the exact same time that Ford was evaluating Akida.

IMO 😘

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users

hotty4040

Regular
I think he or she is on safe ground saying this as they use entirely different approaches and systems so are not compatible one with the other. Put'em together and what have you got? A mess. No bipperty bobbity boo.

But @DingoBorat there have been a number of publications including from the US Defence Department pointing out the shortfalls with these two different technologies and even this morning the post put up by @Rocket577 included a paper out of IMEC which had the following to say:

II. COMPARISON WITH OTHER DIGITAL NEUROMORPHIC
PL ATFORMS

To the best of our knowledge, the SpiNNaker architecture
[3] is a closest neuromorphic platform to SENeCA. SpiNNaker
contains several ARM cores as the processing units connected
through an advanced single router star-type multicasting asyn-
chronous packet-switched network. SpiNNaker2 [4] added
several accelerated arithmetic processing units and advanced
power management techniques in the GF22nm technology
node. On the contrary, SENeCA uses one of the smallest open-
source RISC-V processors as the controller (not used for event
processing) together with optimized accelerators and a low-
overhead mesh-type multicasting NoC (with reduced func-
tionality compared to SpiNNaker) for sparse parallel event-
based computation. Unlike SpiNNaker which is designed for
the simulation of brain-inspired research, the primary purpose
of SENeCA is to have both the hardware and software open
for optimizations and innovations in the EdgeAI neuromorphic
computation.
On the other hand, IBM TrueNorth [5] uses a plain mesh
packet-switched network (uni-cast) but with optimized (inflex-
ible) processing cores. Each core in the TrueNorth architecture
emulates exactly 256 neurons. Each neuron has 256 input
synapses, organized in a crossbar architecture, with a single
output axon connected to 256 neurons in another core. This
optimized processing core resulted in a power-efficient neuron
update (about 26pJ). µBrain [6] goes further in optimized
processing core and allows for ultra-low-power application-
specific IP (in contrast with the multi-purpose neuromorphic
processor).
In Intel Loihi [7], the processing cores are more flexible than
TrueNorth, and the interconnect is a simple uni-cast packet-
switched mesh. Also, Loihi cores accelerate a bio-inspired
learning algorithm. The cost of this flexibility is having a
higher neuron update energy (about 80pJ) in comparison
with the TrueNorth (while using a better technology node).
Loihi2 [8] scaled up the Loihi chip by packing more neurons
and synapses in a die, using the Intel4 technology node.
Additionally, it introduced programmable neurons with micro-
code, a feature also available in SENeCA. Both Loihi chips
accelerate a specific kind of bio-inspired learning mechanism
on-chip."

The other thing to note about IBM's True North is it makes no claims to having application at the Edge that is not the territory it is trying to mark out for itself and still maintains it is in research.

Intel's Loihi 1 & 2 are continuously described as only research chips and in the latest release from Intel posted here Intel has stated recently that they are still to identify a use case for Loihi and it may never be produced as a commercial chip and be utilised in the cloud.

If someone wants to use a neuromorphic commercial chip off the shelf at the edge the three major players SpinNaker, IBM and Intel having nothing available in their catalogue so they are compelled to look elsewhere. Brainchip's AKIDA is the undisputed most versatile neuromorphic edge chip on the market today and can also be bought as IP.

Blind Freddie just cannot believe that the sighted people cannot see the bleeding obvious particularly when the following is there in public view for all to see:

1. Nvidia is partnered with Mercedes

2. Brainchip is partnered with Mercedes

3. SiFive is partnered with Nvidia for RISC-V

4. Brainchip is partnered with SiFive to bring Ai to RISC-V

5. Brainchip is partnered with MegaChips for automotive

6. Brainchip’s Rob Telson stated in answer about competing with Nvidia that they see Nvidia more as a partner in the future

7. Nviso is partnered with Brainchip

8. Nviso is working in robotics and is partnering with Brainchip specifically for this purpose

9. Nviso is partnered with Panasonic for robotics

10. MegaChips is also partnered with Brainchip for Industrial Robotics.

11. Brainchip is partnered with Valeo

12. Valeo is partnered with Mercedes for LiDAR

13. Valeo is partnered with Honda for LiDAR

Personally I do not believe anyone knows anymore than we do.

I believe they are just starting to catch up.

My anonymous opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF, now that's a very interesting list of partnerships/associations/ and connectionisms IMHO in the Edge Ai categories'.

Now, would you believe, I myself have the same/similar , exactly the same/similar influential acquaintance, and it brings a smile to my neuromorphic dial, and it will for quite a considerable while.

" Wild thing, you make my heart sing, you make everything, ---- GROOVY ---- " WILD THING "

Akida Ballista >>>>> Can you see the smile on my dial :p🤣🙃😋🤪😇 <<<<<

hotty...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

M_C

Founding Member
Anybody else know that NASA JPL is working with BOSTON DYNAMICS (now owned by HYUNDAI) on the "spot" project? Spot just got some upgrades........

SAMSUNG getting involved too.........is this news?

Screenshot_20220506-132235_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
FF, now that's a very interesting list of partnerships/associations/ and connectionisms IMHO in the Edge Ai categories'.

Now, would you believe, I myself have the same/similar , exactly the same/similar influential acquaintance, and it brings a smile to my neuromorphic dial, and it will for quite a considerable while.

" Wild thing, you make my heart sing, you make everything, ---- GROOVY ---- " WILD THING "

Akida Ballista >>>>> Can you see the smile on my dial :p🤣🙃😋🤪😇 <<<<<

hotty...
But I wanna know for sure .Will you hold me tight hotty

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Reactions: 10 users

Yak52

Regular
I believe the undeniable facts which have been hunted out by the 1000 eyes over the last few weeks have to a large degree triggered one, two or more new heavy hitters and existing buyers topping up.

Many logical EV linkages, Nintendo, further NASA dots joined and the undeniable fact that Akida does things very well, that pseudo SNN's (Loihi and TrueNorth) can currently only dream about. This price action was always a certainty, it is just more sweet on a massive down day.

We have doggedly continued with our undercover work over the last 6 weeks and this is the next step to transformational wealth for sticky shareholders.

BRAINCHIP SUPPORTS THE ASX ON FRIDAY 6 MAY.

Incredible its seems that we have become today (of all days) the ASX Darling!

The day traders jumped back in again in large numbers while we were green and helped push the SP up to that 20% daily high.
(so far today, watch for an afternoon rally maybe!)

Our strong Fundamentals & the current Technicals have placed us in the perfect spot for a rally regardless of the Market general downturn.
In fact the market down turn will/has helped us even because those jumping from weak stocks/companies are looking for Companies/stocks with strong Fundamental and Technical indicators. Cannot go past BrainChip for that!
As I said yesterday, "The perfect Storm" is upon us.

Going forward? Well yes the USA had a bad night, I watched it all and took note of all the professionals talking.
The BIG Take Away from all that ???
Sift through the garbage and look for the Companies with strong Fundamentals & Technicals. All the Fund Managers were saying this.
Enter stage left ...........BRAINCHIP. lol.

Another take away was those people (mums/dads) using just phone apps and/or basic Bank services for their info & decision making were going to get hurt big time! And last night they were.

So my personal recommendation is this -

IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BUY SHARES.............THEN BUY A SUBSCRIPTION TO Tradingview.com Charting services and protect yourselfs with real info and Market insight to your stocks.
INSTALL this on a computer or LAPTOP.
It is easy to use even for a beginner, you might surprise yourselfs.

Next , this afternoon being a FRIDAY usually lately sees a sell off. TODAY? perhaps but don't be surprised to see a BUY UP of cheap shares for next week.
It seems the US and ASX Markets are doing wild swings which we may need to short term become adjusted to!!
These swings (DOW - down 3.5% Fri the up 3.5% Wed and down again Thurs 3.5% and up again Monday/Tues ????) are done by BoTs and Big Banks/Funds which are scooping up cheap shares in the process.

My theory is the BoTs are becoming more "mature" growing up like a child and as such capable (year on year) of doing more complex trading/price movements and strategies. Just like AKIDA is getting more sophisticated so are the BoTs and how they move the Market.

Seems logical to me anyway and again this is only my own theory. Transfer of wealth (money) from us to Big Banks in Switzerland, New York, London & Frankfurt etc.
DYOR

Yak52

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Getupthere

Regular
1651811263437.png

Could be a nice a cup and handle forming.

Reactions: 3 users

davidfitz

Regular
Speeding ticket?

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

robsmark

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mugen74

Regular
Trust the ASX WANCAS.Nowhere to be seen with all tbe manipulation on the retrace ftom ATH but a hint of it going back up and hey presto!SMH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

robsmark

Regular
Speeding ticket on a 5% rise - tell me what the ASX has against this stock?

Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom