BRN Discussion Ongoing

I have been through this dance before......I have been taught a few lessons by the big boys over the last 15 years of investing

I sold CXO at around 15c before it went to over $1.40
I sold AVZ at 4c before it went to over 80c
I sold SBM at 25c before it went to over $2

On every occasion above I sold due to what I thought were the death knells of the company......but

I haven't sold a single share of BRN in 3 years. They won't get Larry this time. I bought another parcel at 16.5c yesterday. Holding strong here because.......

View attachment 46488

Happy as Larry
Pretty pretty pretty good.
Respect wood and BRN.
This is just a general disturbance in the market.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

KKFoo

Regular
Those that don't see the current share price as a bargain, are timid fools in my opinion.

Can they push it down further? Sure.
Are they actually getting the "real" churn they really want? I don't know.

Do they play the game both ways? Of course.

But in all honesty, I don't think they like "us" buying at these prices.

There has been regret in holding BRN all the way down, but is AKIDA a failure?

I think there will be more regret in the near future, not buying, or having the means to buy more at these prices.

Of course, do not buy, what you can't afford to hold, because nobody knows how long this shit storm will last..

But it won't last forever.

Obviously not financial advice, but in the theme of speeches, don't be a coward.

I am thinking the same thing, this might end up as an opportunity, but those people who are not buying are not cowards, not everyone can afford to lose their hard earned cash and not get scared..

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
I am thinking the same thing, this might end up as an opportunity, but those people who are not buying are not cowards, not everyone can afford to lose their hard earned cash and not get scared..
That's why I said, don't buy what you can't afford to "hold".

Yes, there could be more paper losses, in the near term.

But Time will win here.

I don't think anyone, will really "lose".

Of course, I could be just as wrong, as last week's price prediction 🤔..

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Exploring the Cutting-Edge World of AI, Robotics, and Automation: Daily Roundup — October 5, 2023​

💡 BrainChip Holdings Ltd: Unleashing Neuromorphic AI Power 💡

BrainChip Holdings Ltd has made history as the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP. The latest buzz is all about their second-generation Akida IP solution, now available for early access. This groundbreaking technology is set to revolutionize various sectors, from Smart Homes and Smart Cities to Industrial and Automotive markets. Brace yourself for the AI-powered future — it’s here!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
Semisrael Expo Agenda finally up.

RT doing the presso under the IP & Cores Track.

Given the title, appears same one that Nandan's been doing possibly.

Plenty of majors players there like Cadence, Siemens, NVIDIA, CEVA as well as some newer companies.

The "detailed track agenda" link on the page not working yet by looks.

Agenda​

October 24, 2023​

SemIsrael Expo 2023 is packed with professional content; great keynote speakers, and 4 professional tracks:

• IP & Cores
  • Front-end Design & Verification
  • Physical Design
  • Post Silicon

13:00 - 13:20
The Edge of Tomorrow: Intelligent Compute to scale AIoT
Rob Telson
VP Ecosystems and Partnerships, BrainChip

LINK

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Kachoo

Regular
That's why I said, don't buy what you can't afford to "hold".

Yes, there could be more paper losses, in the near term.

But Time will win here.

I don't think anyone, will really "lose".

Of course, I could be just as wrong, as last week's price prediction 🤔..
It is crazy these values. Our MC is less then Pre Akida 1000 release in 2020. It's like the company has done absolutely nothing which we know is not true.

All I know is at s o me point things will change. Fear is there the bigger players wanted retails shares simple as that imo. If we where a dud it would have gapped down fast. This is a algorithmic trade down to hit stops and accumulate shares.

We are all feeling fear regret dispaire some may throw the towel some will hold a few may buy.

With all the ecosystems and partnerships are only growing. We keep adding to it the SP goes down can only laugh or cry.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Reactions: 1 users

Beebo

Regular
This drop in share price has been the longest stock capitulation I have ever been through. Soon, with the right piece of news (IP sale or quarterly revenue), sentiment will shift and that will signal rock bottom.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I forget who to credit here (@mkm109 maybe?), but this is updated and posted fairly often

au-brn-so.png
Morning Damo4,

Think this graph & any subsequent on Instotutional shareholdings should have its own thread.

Such info is of significant intrest and as such should not be lost within main thread.

Any chance of creating a new thread and transferring this over.

Beyond my level of expertise.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

charles2

Regular
Morning Damo4,

Think this graph & any subsequent on Instotutional shareholdings should have its own thread.

Such info is of significant intrest and as such should not be lost within main thread.

Any chance of creating a new thread and transferring this over.

Beyond my level of expertise.

Regards,
Esq.
The issue I see focusing on this metric is that institutions owning 60m shares out of 1.8B is a mere pittance. Admittedly the float is less but still 60m is still somewhat meager.

True I suppose if it doubled each quarter it could have some significance but.....

And not too many "institutions" are going to spend much time investigating a 15 cent stock or by charter are allowed to buy them.

Correct me if I am failing to "get it."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Sounds like they're all about to give NVIDIA a run for their money.......Interesting timing wouldn't you say?

SOMEONE'S IP IS LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD. I BELIEVE IT'S OURS.

If not ours then who's? No one else has the capacity to be that disruptive.

And let's not forget the fact the BRN have had a KNOWN RELATIONSHIP with XILNIX the company AMD bought out and claimed they were developing their new chips based on.....

THIS is why our share price is being fkd with so much

THIS is why I keep telling myself if i hold long enough, it will all be worth it.

Opinion only. Dyor.
-------------------------------------------------------
“I think this is an opportunity for us to write the next chapter of the AMD growth story,” Su told Fortune in a mid-September interview. “There are so few companies in the world that have access to the [intellectual property] that we have

(3rd party IP!! 😃😃😃)**

and the customer set that we have, and the opportunity frankly to really shape how AI is adopted across the world. I feel like we have that opportunity.”

The forthcoming MI300-series data center chip combines a CPU with a GPU. “We actually think we will be the industry leader for inference solutions, because of some of the choices that we’ve made in our architecture,” says Su.

Morningstar’s Colello agrees that the market is evolving—and isn’t counting out AMD nemesis Intel’s own efforts to challenge Nvidia with its new AI processors, Gaudi2 (for training) and Greco (for inference). “There’s naturally plenty of incentive for all of these companies to not be beholden to Nvidia, and to want more competition, and to write the software and transfer the models and take all the steps necessary to ensure a healthy ecosystem that includes Nvidia plus AMD plus perhaps Intel and also their own internal chips that they’re all developing,” he said.

Screenshot_20231007_064725_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 46 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sounds like they're all about to give NVIDIA a run for their money.......Interesting timing wouldn't you say?

Someone's IP IS LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD. I BELIEVE IT'S OURS. If not ours then who's? No one that any of us know of has that capacity.

THIS is why I keep telling myself if i hold long enough, it will all be worth it.

Opinion only. Dyor.
“I think this is an opportunity for us to write the next chapter of the AMD growth story,” Su told Fortune in a mid-September interview. “There are so few companies in the world that have access to the [intellectual property] that we have and the customer set that we have, and the opportunity frankly to really shape how AI is adopted across the world. I feel like we have that opportunity.”

The forthcoming MI300-series data center chip combines a CPU with a GPU. “We actually think we will be the industry leader for inference solutions, because of some of the choices that we’ve made in our architecture,” says Su.

Morningstar’s Colello agrees that the market is evolving—and isn’t counting out AMD nemesis Intel’s own efforts to challenge Nvidia with its new AI processors, Gaudi2 (for training) and Greco (for inference). “There’s naturally plenty of incentive for all of these companies to not be beholden to Nvidia, and to want more competition, and to write the software and transfer the models and take all the steps necessary to ensure a healthy ecosystem that includes Nvidia plus AMD plus perhaps Intel and also their own internal chips that they’re all developing,” he said.

View attachment 46500
It’s almost as if combining CNN to SNN is science fiction for the lot of these leaders. Like training at the edge is just fantasy, yet Aussies little $260mill tech company is screaming in a life raft in the vast ocean waiting to be found. The investor dilemma of a generation.

• Fire

jtardif999

Regular
But it works both ways.
Why would an OEM risk 18-24 months development time on us? Wouldn't they think - let's work with NVIDIA now, and see what NVIDIA come up with in 18 months?
Where is the sweetener to get them to put in the 24 months cycle? And to abandon NVIDIA and swap to us?
We've seen what NVIDIA are doing - they are taking half the revenue of the final product in some cases and because of that, I would only guess that NVIDIA are helping the OEM's along the way, even with finance.

So the question is What can we do to interrupt this? We can't wait 18 months on our current rate of spending, for an OEM to hit the jackpot with our product inside.

So we need to hear what the plan is from the CEO.
So if BrainChip has an IP deal with Nvidia - problem solved 😎.

• Fire

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

SOMEONE'S IP IS LEVELLING THE PLAYING FIELD. I BELIEVE IT'S OURS. If not ours then who's? No one that any of us know of, has that capacity.

And let's not forget the fact the BRN have had a KNOWN RELATIONSHIP with XILNIX the company AMD bought out and claimed they were developing their new chips based on.....

Opinion only. Dyor.
“I think this is an opportunity for us to write the next chapter of the AMD growth story,” Su told Fortune in a mid-September interview. “There are so few companies in the world that have access to the [intellectual property] that we have (3rd party IP!! 😃😃😃)and the customer set that we have, and the opportunity frankly to really shape how AI is adopted across the world. I feel like we have that opportunity.”

View attachment 46500
Lisa has done an amazing job transforming AMD to where it is today. Their cpu's are better than Intel. Their gpu's are quite close to matching the performance of Nvidia but one thing to note is that AMD use alot less power then the green team.

• Love

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Kachoo

Regular
The issue I see focusing on this metric is that institutions owning 60m shares out of 1.8B is a mere pittance. Admittedly the float is less but still 60m is still somewhat meager.

True I suppose if it doubled each quarter it could have some significance but.....

And not too many "institutions" are going to spend much time investigating a 15 cent stock or by charter are allowed to buy them.

Correct me if I am failing to "get it."
Charles there are 2 issues Here.

1. Australian stocks have a crazzy number of OSI it's not just BRN but lots of companies.
2. The whole drop is orchestrated for institutions to buy more shares in my opinion.

They want to be the ones that have the stock worth what it is.

My opinions.

Majority if major BRN holders are older and the institutions caught on and they have shakes.andnshaked to get share off the Australian shareholders.

Majority of people and ASX do not know how to value tech correct.

FF and the 1000 eyes did an amazing job of educating and informing many retail holders on the value of this technology and hence the informed is in pain and despratly holding not selling.

Look if word was out the Akida was not what it is this would have dropped like a rock with a gap down.

I see how the volume churns and churns and the manipulator stacks in buys at the lower price and then bangs sells to them selves lower while most retail specs buy in to the ask.

Then they get scared sell lower again then the churn the shares again staking a bid while selling higher and bang they drop to them selves 2 or 3 parties sell back and forth and no real value is lost just stops and people giving up.

They use super computers calculating the best action weather to run it job a bit to short sell then drop.

The reason they do this is cause genuine buyers are sparse yes a few bought but more sold got scared of BRN going to 0.

They kept drilling this fear no revenue nothing good Akida 1000 failed which is bull shet it's being use. The constant bashing has litterly driven any speculator to buy away and then the size pool of investors has dropped off too cause the economic environment so if you understand what moves the market then only 1 extra seller then buyer will drop the price.

Think like this and this is not financial advise. If on Monday there was 20 milli okn shares that a buyer wanted to buy to hold the price of the SP would likely hit 25 cents if not more. This is my opinion only and not financial advice.

The other day there was a 6 million sell at 19.5 sitting when we are trading at 16.5 or 17 cents never moved never sold next day the position dissapeared.

Who has 6 million shares to sell at once I doubt it's retail but they never sold.

This game has gone on for way too long imo but really they scared the crap out of everyone to buy.

Now you here more on a CR no revenue till 2025 and stuff that's BS the cycle to product takes time yes but not as much as they evil says. Those testing Akida can now speed up the process the first cycle was new and naps need to be built they are still there.

The constant noise created obviously has drowned out the amazing accomplishments 3 space companies are using Akida. They have trusted partners products coming to market but yet all we hear is they have no revenue over and over.

I can agree at maybe 1 dollar to the peaks were maybe alittle rich 2 years ago. But with what's done I don't believe that we at 15 cents we were 15 cents before Akida was ready. Look at August 2020 when we were 15 cents then see all that was completed and reported on and just let that sink in.

Not sure if you hear the yelling about MC of BRN saying 500 million too much well our market cap is about 170 million USD way off the mark. 1 contract can change that pretty quick.

Anyway thats my take have a good weekend.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

rgupta

Regular
But it works both ways.
Why would an OEM risk 18-24 months development time on us? Wouldn't they think - let's work with NVIDIA now, and see what NVIDIA come up with in 18 months?
Where is the sweetener to get them to put in the 24 months cycle? And to abandon NVIDIA and swap to us?
We've seen what NVIDIA are doing - they are taking half the revenue of the final product in some cases and because of that, I would only guess that NVIDIA are helping the OEM's along the way, even with finance.

So the question is What can we do to interrupt this? We can't wait 18 months on our current rate of spending, for an OEM to hit the jackpot with our product inside.

So we need to hear what the plan is from the CEO.
I assume that wait period is reducing now. We get quite a few partners, edge impulse is providing modules, megachips , renasas working on technology and a lot of EAP partners already working on technology. So a thumb rule of 18 months may not be applicable here.
If company is not telling on asx, that does not mean
nothing is happening behind the scenes. As per my assumptions the next deal will come with a product offering straight away. I cannot believe when
edge processing is getting a lot of attention and brainchip as a pioneer is waiting behind the closed doors. Even at many occasions I feel Qualcomm can be our customer as well.
Dyor

• Fire
  • Thinking

Quatrojos

Regular

Vladsblood

Regular
Great post Kachoo and very direct to situation ATM!!
I believe that we will be in a multi trillion dollar market within a couple 3/4 years period,...And, taking our rightful share of the IP section.
Management seem totally unconcerned about SP, this won't change one bit...BUT, as soon as we start getting ASX ann's i think we will rapidly go into$$$$ SP.. Followed by a FULL Nasdaq listing.
I have always kept the thought that in the background they have all the necessary work done and updated in preparation for ascending onto the NASDAQ as soon as it is practical to do so.
The ASX is not even up to minnow size for what BRN are offering humanity...We need NASDAQ ASAP to rule the far edge with our FAR ADVANCED IP.
The world does'nt have a choice for there is only ONE BRAINCHIP/AKIDA who is advancing further and further with PATENT Protectioning layering on layers of stoppers to ANY would be opposition!! VLAD. avagoodweegend to all of us lucky holders.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom