BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The conductor is orchestrating you to sell. I am holding firm as the insto's gain a large foothold.
View attachment 46227
Getting flogged :-(

348 buyers for 14,396,878 units

268 sellers for 16,877,430 units

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry Chapman, you’re wrong. I can assure that that every contract that’s been signed has been announced. The company would be breaking the listing requirements of the ASX if they were withholding information like this from shareholders. You can confirm this by contacting the company and asking them. I can guarantee that they’ll tell You what I’ve just said.

They are unable to break these rules even if Apple asked them to. They would risk been delisted and we know how the company feels about ASX compliance.

Rule 3.1 ( https://www.asx.com.au/content/dam/asx/about/compliance/abridged-cd-guide.pdf

Sorry Chapman, you’re wrong. I can assure that that every contract that’s been signed has been announced. The company would be breaking the listing requirements of the ASX if they were withholding information like this from shareholders. You can confirm this by contacting the company and asking them. I can guarantee that they’ll tell You what I’ve just said.

They are unable to break these rules even if Apple asked them to. They would risk been delisted and we know how the company feels about ASX compliance.

Rule 3.1 ( https://www.asx.com.au/content/dam/asx/about/compliance/abridged-cd-guide.pdf )
Read section 13.2 very carefully. That is the exception to the rule and why the company is very tight-lipped IMO.

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

GDJR69

Regular
The SP has lost all connection with reality. This is just ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

chapman89

Founding Member
The SP has lost all connection with reality. This is just ridiculous.
But it’s not just Brainchip??? Do people only just follow Brainchip and not the broader market?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
manipulation-the.gif

Obviously the overall mkt pretty crap at the mo and also qtrly due that some may be hedging on plus the usual machinations we've seen.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
🤔

View attachment 46220
"When complete, the Prodigy-powered system will deliver a 25x multiplier vs. the world’s fastest conventional supercomputer built just this year"

Things are advancing pretty bloody quickly, at this rate, this Supercomputer, will be obsolete before it's completed..

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
I'm not much one for blaming market manipulation and shorters but I am at a loss to understand why, after an announcement like yesterday, and with the SP as low as it is, with 9m shares on the sell side and 18m on the buy side, how we can possibly be in the red today. Just ridiculous and unfathomable. However, I am optimistic things will change. With the official arrival of Akida 2.0 I believe the next 18 months will see a real reversal of fortune for BRN. Roll on the next 18 months!

Just standard ASX manipulators. ASIC will say they are cracking down on this but do nothing about it.

I'm sure things will change, with nil revenue and no confirmed material contracts it doesn't look likely at this stage.

Once accumulation phase is finalised, we will probably see a reversal.

Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 87 users

GDJR69

Regular
But it’s not just Brainchip??? Do people only just follow Brainchip and not the broader market?
Most things on my stock list are down but not as much as BRN - which should be at least holding steady if not up.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
I fear that some shareholders have given in to the Dark Side of the Force . . .
Can you imagine a bunch of Darth Vader siting in front of the iMac screaming „nooooo Iam your father“ clicking the sell button straight 24/7?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
1696386179170.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

GDJR69

Regular
Can you imagine a bunch of Darth Vader siting in front of the iMac screaming „nooooo Iam your father“ clicking the sell button straight 24/7?
I'm more imagining Darth Vader saying, Gee my light sabre lasts so much longer with Akida's ultra low power chip and even recognises Jedis with one shot learning . . .. (here's hoping ;))

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Labsy

Regular
I was just thinking as to how the instos would benefit from selling to themselves at reduced prices such large numbers, aside from the obvious tree shake.
It would offer a "sell at a loss" on one side and and a "reduce average buy in" on the other to make their portfolios look more appealing to investors. Perhaps this also benefits their tax position also. Just a thought...any accountants want to add ?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Yep a sea of red ...everyone is getting hit!!! The US leading the charge!!

1696386671304.png

Life in the stock market eh!! :cry:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
That's a great achievement for ANT61 and imo is something that should be allowed to be Ann via ASX by BRN merely as an achievement in research and development partnerships.
Isn't saying anything about a contract or a monetary value so not pumping Ann, merely this is what ANT61 has achieved with the assistance of Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users
I'm not much one for blaming market manipulation and shorters but I am at a loss to understand why, after an announcement like yesterday, and with the SP as low as it is, with 9m shares on the sell side and 18m on the buy side, how we can possibly be in the red today. Just ridiculous and unfathomable. However, I am optimistic things will change. With the official arrival of Akida 2.0 I believe the next 18 months will see a real reversal of fortune for BRN. Roll on the next 18 months!
Nasdaq and this sector SOX were down 2% o/n and the AI hype has temporarily ended based on the leading stocks in the sectors price action.

Doesn't explain the sustained selling of BRN though. Very disappointing.

Although for all the selling, there are buyers there soaking up shares. So many short sellers are clearly affecting the price now in the absence of any buying pressure. Looks as though there are still about 100 million shares that are held short.

Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

True.

Even $TMH, which is usually immovable, is crumbling today.

1696387540213.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I just noticed this posted on Arm's Linkedin page 7 hours ago.

View attachment 46234

View attachment 46235

AI Technology - Artificial Intelligence – Arm®

Then think about all of this in context of what Zach Shelby said about BrainChip in yesterday's announcement. 🥳

View attachment 46236

A lot to like:

AI is empowering change, driving innovation, and creating exciting new possibilities. Arm is forging a path to the future with solutions designed to support the rapid development of AI. Arm combines the hardware, software, tools, and strategic partners you need to accelerate development. We provide everything you need to deliver a new generation of ideas and products.

Arm’s extensive AI ecosystem accelerates time to market and redefines application portability for AI solutions.

Emotion3D’s In-Cabin Monitoring Software​

Emotion3D uses Arm-based CPUs to enable the high-accuracy, high-performance, flexible features necessary to support a range of devices that require real-time analytics. Currently, the company is using Arm processors to create AI-powered software that helps make the driving experience safer.

BrainChip Partners with emotion3D to Improve Driver Safety and User Experience

Laguna Hills, Calif. – February 26, 2023 BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced that it has entered into a partnership with emotion3D to demonstrate in-cabin analysis that makes driving safer and enables next level user experience.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users
Top Bottom