BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
Waiting any second now for an announcement.
I smells like a coordinated effort to reduce the sp in order to low ball a take over offer...
But I do have an active imagination....
This is a golden goose mark my words.
Press ignore If you don't like my garbage.
Hang o. To your hats chippers. ! Here we go

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
So TSEX members expect a balanced view from MF but “smash the ignore button” when a balance of opinion is expressed on here?

Some would argue that advertisement revenue (or the fee to remove it) classes this as a business…

Speaking logic is not allowed here.

I am happy for people to smash the ignore button on this 'business'' site or as someone who visits here every 3 months to whinge about downrampers has made a request to bring ''delete user'' function, but hopefully they actually USE this feature.

A few people keep saying they are going to ignore you, but just like the 'ex' it is never that easy. Always need to have a sneaky peak ☺️

We hear always to watch the financials, but then we watch the financials and you wonder why there is no progress, but you get abused with their silly selfies for saying it.
Lumpy revenue - where is the lump? There has been only ditches so far.
Makes sense.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

JoMo68

Regular
Some of you who’ve been around long enough might remember the origins of my avatar, which pretty much encapsulates my profession and passion for the brain (and why Brainchip is a no brainer for me 😆). Anyhoo, as a bit of of light relief, here is my girl now. 105 years of age and still going strong 🥰🥰

https://www.amightygirl.com/blog?p=25635

• Love
Reactions: 56 users
Going to try use the ADE on my thermal camera is @uiux still around?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Some of you who’ve been around long enough might remember the origins of my avatar, which pretty much encapsulates my profession and passion for the brain (and why Brainchip is a no brainer for me 😆). Anyhoo, as a bit of of light relief, here is my girl now. 105 years of age and still going strong 🥰🥰

https://www.amightygirl.com/blog?p=25635
Love it JoMo :)

1695860539273.png

1695860583122.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Going to try use the ADE on my thermal camera is @uiux still around?
Hmm I don't think he is here anymore.
I have had a disagreement with him too but someone whom we shall not name but throws bin juice at every poster did his magic, so we lost a contributor who actually does some research.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I have had a disagreement with him too but someone whom we shall not name but throws bin juice at every poster did his magic, so we lost a contributor who actually does some research.
I just checked his last couple of posts and clearly see what transpired.

Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Afaik Luminar will be in production cars up from 2025. 2023/2024 productions are still equipped with Valeo, probably Scala 2.

A US Drive Pilot test report said that it uses "sophisticated" lidar coupled with millimeter GPS, so I'm plumping for SCALA 3.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
1695861941968.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Vladsblood

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
His last few posts are hint hint.

Screenshot_20230928-112423_Brave.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
He got smashed by some for being too positive and posting the research he had done. I'll let you guess who
Yeah I can see what happened pretty obvious don't ya think

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

toasty

Regular
Interesting buy/sell ratio all of a sudden...........

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom