BRN Discussion Ongoing

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
Does this trading action/share price decimation wreck of a hostile take-over to anyone?
I know weve talked with regards to a T/O before, and how PVDM/AM would not entertain it, but volume of shares traded these days has become increasingly larger and of course the s/p increasingly lower.

So many forms of revenue seemingly available through Brainchips Technology, why wouldn"t a Big Player want the lions share?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

misslou

Founding Member
A while ago I asked Zee if he could change the ignore feature so that when another poster replies to someone you’ve ignored, it doesn’t prompt to “show ignored content”

I don’t know about you guys but sometimes when you drive past a horrific car crash and the cops are trying to hide the fact that there’s blood and guts everywhere, you know you don’t want to look but it just happens instinctively.

He didn’t implement my request at the time but i thought I’d try again, and this time ask for a “delete poster” function.
So anyone else that likes reading their dribble will still see it but the poster will effectively and irreversibly cease to exist for me, and if someone else replies to them it will just seem like they’re talking to a brick wall.

Would this feature suit anyone else? Or are we all happy with the way things are on this forum?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Cardpro

Regular
I've got a low ballish offer in at 18 for another 100,000.
Unbelievable where our price is currently.

Wow... it appears that a substantial portion of this TSE community is loaded, it appears that many continuously purchase during the market downturns which have been ongoing for couple of years...

I've personally acquired additional shares in an attempt to catch the falling knife and bought many more when we were falling from the record high of $2.36 - $1.3, $1, 70ish cents, 50ish cents, and 37 cents... and haven't sold any back...

My last purchase at 37 cents almost ended my marrage life....lol

Current valuation of my holdings makes me sad but what can you dooooooo.....

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 31 users

charles2

Regular
Does this trading action/share price decimation wreck of a hostile take-over to anyone?
I know weve talked with regards to a T/O before, and how PVDM/AM would not entertain it, but volume of shares traded these days has become increasingly larger and of course the s/p increasingly lower.

So many forms of revenue seemingly available through Brainchips Technology, why wouldn"t a Big Player want the lions share?
In a hostile takeover the share price would be rising as the buyer (the hostile company) would be accumulating shares, thus putting upward pressure on the value of the shares.

Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone else think 2nd Gen has already launched? Info on the website, Linkedin and "X" was all released last Tuesday so I'm thinking that was it.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Iseki

Regular
Looks like it's time to start questioning whether the BoD are doing their job. eg if the announcement about Akida2 is not made via the ASX.

If no announcement is made via the ASX, we have an issue.
Are the directors aware of the number and contents of the NDA's?
Are the directors kept up to date with NDA's that are postponed until akida 2 is released formally (via the ASX)?
Are the directors looking to replace Stevens?
Are the directors looking to cut costs?

When announcements are made via the ASX, there is usually a last line that states "This announcement is authorized by the board" so we can expect a quorum, at least, to know about it. But we don't get announcements via the ASX do we? This must change this week.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Wow... it appears that a substantial portion of this TSE community is loaded, it appears that many continuously purchase during the market downturns which have been ongoing for couple of years...

I've personally acquired additional shares in an attempt to catch the falling knife and bought many more when we were falling from the record high of $2.36 - $1.3, $1, 70ish cents, 50ish cents, and 37 cents... and haven't sold any back...

I'll remind you my last top up was at $1.12
Not one of my finest moments that's for sure 🤯
I'm pretty baffled as to why we are at this price and hopefully this is not going to be a decision I'll regret in future.
I don't really hang on to that all time high price because that was ridiculous but honestly at the time I thought @#$" this is going to explode even higher.
Funny thing greed is mixed with unfounded hope.
The anything could be announced any day buzz has certainly put a dent in my finances many times and over 20 yrs of being in this market I'm still learning and still burning at times .
Until this kicks off with recurring company sustaining revenue it's still a slightly educated gamble for me

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Dhm

Regular
I have further funds earmarked for future purchases but I want an upward trend to be established before allocation. Better to buy at 40-50c with revenue (or overwhelming certainty of such) than current slippage.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Wish I got spare cash laying around for these prices. Part of me saying never buy again, but another part is saying you can't go wrong at this price lol
Well at least you haven't written it totally off so their must be a bit of belief that brn can succeed.

Reactions: 4 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Does anyone else think 2nd Gen has already launched? Info on the website, Linkedin and "X" was all released last Tuesday so I'm thinking that was it.
Guess someone already asked TD via email
Screenshot_20230925-161235_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

skutza

Regular

I feel you buddy. Hope you're wife/life...... are okay.

I think a lot of people have bought on the down in disbelief we would go this low. I tried that too, but I was likely more fortunate. At 24c I decided now that I've hit red if we keep going down I'm out till the war is over. Happy to buy back at 30c in needed, so at 21c I bit the bullet, feeling okay about it now. I've bought in somewhere else but I will buy back 17c hopefully. That will give me 100k more shares than before for....free???...at least I will have felt I achieved something on this slow dive. It can only be shorters really though right? Nobody else would be making money.....

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
In a hostile takeover the share price would be rising as the buyer (the hostile company) would be accumulating shares, thus putting upward pressure on the value of the shares.
Thnx for your reply @charles2
Accumulation of shares would have been very easy IMO from, lets say $0.50 all the way down to where we are now.
I know ive accumulated far more than i ever thought i would and hear that other shareholders have done the same.

I guess what im saying is that a hostile takeover wouldn"t necessarily put upward pressure on the s/p, it could work both ways, especially noting the Short Positions that have been relentlous during the last 18mths since the MB spike.

We saw in the last Half Yearly Top 20 shareholder count, and PVDM was #2

On a lighter note,
My suspicion is ARM being the Hostile Party ! Just look at how many employees of theirs have "infiltrated Brainchip" ;)😅

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tony Coles

Regular
I'll remind you my last top up was at $1.12
Not one of my finest moments that's for sure 🤯
I'm pretty baffled as to why we are at this price and hopefully this is not going to be a decision I'll regret in future.
I don't really hang on to that all time high price because that was ridiculous but honestly at the time I thought @#$" this is going to explode even higher.
Funny thing greed is mixed with unfounded hope is.
The anything could be announced any day buzz has certainly put a dent in my finances many times and over 20 yrs of being in this market I'm still learning and still burning at times .
Until this kicks off with recurring company sustaining revenue it's still a slightly educated gamble for me
Not far from you Rise, one of my highest top ups was at .92c and have my very last one placed at .016c but i doubt it will get hit. That will definitely be my last one, i thought my last top up was at .25 and a half. 🥵. School holidays have started in Sydney and the kids will be busy with puzzles, not going out. 😂 just buying more BRN, hopefully it’s the wright decision. 🤯

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Interesting post on linkedin .

About Neuromorphic !

Intel mentioned as leading the way ( somehow )

Yet Mercedes Benz listed as ⬇️

1. Voice Interaction in Mercedes-Benz Vehicles: Imagine adding new voice commands effortlessly to your car. Neuromorphic computing is making it possible by enhancing human-machine interactions.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Apologies everyone.......Larry bought some more today

larry-david-sorry.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

GazDix

Regular
It is interesting for me because for my super I am only allowed 30% limit of smaller caps like BRN.
I have been topping up at that max level now from 45 cents and under. So if/when the SP booms back up again I am looking forward to constantly seeing the warning that my BRN holdings are over 30% and it is 'risky investment' and all those warnings. if it goes above 21 cents I will always see that. I can't wait.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7584.jpeg

I am looking forward to the International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (#ICANN) 2023 in #Crete.

I hope to learn a lot on the intersection between #machinelearning and #neuroscience. There is a lot to gain for the automotive sector. The prospect of #neuromorphic computing is to shift computation from the cloud to the #edge. Enabled through energy #efficiency, these methods will get us locally executed AI functions with low #latency. Most importantly, neuromorphic computing comes with new neuro-inspired #algorithms that provide us with advantages like #robustness in perception.

I am especially looking forward to the special session "Recent Advantages in #Spiking Neural Networks (#SNN)", where I have been honored to be invited in the Program Committee. Many thanks to Sebastian Otte and Sander Bohté for the great organization!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom