BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
I hope you get the help you need buddy. ❤️💕❤️💕

Mate, in this forum, if someone needs help, it's you.

It's a shame you don't see it. How many more clues do you need!?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

hamilton66

Regular
Proud slightly concerned owner of an extra 100,000 shares 🤞
Rise, u and I have history, re share selection. Love seeing ur as bolted on as I on this puppy. Are we f/ws? Time will tell. Holding in excess of 1 mill, so I've had a decent go. Buying more , but limiting it to what my SMSF allows. That puts controls on my trigger finger. Best of luck mate to u, me and all. The next 12 mths will be telling.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Dhm

Regular
Feel your pain mate. I have had a few tough conversations with my wife as well. She is handling this downturn extremely well. Did your wife feel good about buying brainchip at a much higher prize? If so. Re affirm the mile stone and work that Brainchip has achieved since that point. Did you have a sales strategy? Like for example, me and the wife agreed to hold to 2025 after the Mercedes news. If you had a year in mind, then remind her that even though the share price would have been much higher at this point, you still would not have been liquidating your holdings based on your plan. This might give her a sense of peace of mind that it doesn’t matter where the SP is until your goal to hold past a certain time frame.

Allow your wife to express her concerns and sympathise with her feelings. Then help her understand why you are excited by the company and the technology and why you believe the SP is not a true reflection of who the company is, what they have achieved and where they are expected to be in the future.

Going through financial pressure like we all are experiencing today is hard on everyone to varying degrees. But by opening up the conversation and looking at the situation with facts and perspective, hopefully we can take some of the emotions away from the equation.

Again, I feel the pain, and wish you and the wife a prosperous long future together:)
Thanks Funky, we have been married 37 years, and I know I have her respect and love. But it is a bitter pill to swallow. My problem was I bought the story without considering the price. I seem to be a serial offender because I did the same with Resapp Health. I got out of that with my capital protected, just. The lesson with RAP was when a new disruptive idea or product is presented to the market there is an inordinate amount of time where the idea needs to clear regulatory bodies (like the FDA) and gain peak understanding before the idea can proceed successfully. In RAP's case they crashed and burned twice before Pfizer threw them a lifeline. FFS the French Health minister said that the French Medical system should embrace the ResApp product. I thought I was home and hosed.

The immense attraction of Brainchip is it provides a concept that addresses so many issues that are building with future problems with cloud computing at the edge. Mercedes Benz was the initiator of this unbalanced rocket that I grabbed. I told my wife about the amazing potential of Brainchip from around 80c to up to $1.50 or so and she trusted my judgement, especially when we rocketed to $2+. Together we debated taking profits but silly me, I said this MB announcement was justification of our/my decision. Reality went out the door and greed took over. At this minute I am still not owning up to the last slippage of the SP to under 20c.

Perhaps this week with the announcement of Akida 2.0 and the hint of a launch partner, together with @chapman89 's showing that Magnus from MB is still keeping the MB and Brainchip collaboration alive gives me renewed hope>>>confidence in our company and its position within the edge space as a true market leader.

Anyway I think I'm rambling now so I will end it here. Except to say the dream couldn't be more exciting than now.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

FJ-215

Regular
Rise, u and I have history, re share selection. Love seeing ur as bolted on as I on this puppy. Are we f/ws? Time will tell. Holding in excess of 1 mill, so I've had a decent go. Buying more , but limiting it to what my SMSF allows. That puts controls on my trigger finger. Best of luck mate to u, me and all. The next 12 mths will be telling.
I was always close but joined the 7 figure club as we passed down through 25 cents.

Need to see what news the BoD release before I buy more.

Surely one of our EAP customers will want to brag that they are first to market with neuromorphic technology

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

skutza

Regular
I think this forum is slowly turning into therapy session for us all. Having said that I don't think we need to play the man, lets focus on the ball. Facts are facts we are all human and have different opinions. Some of us have bigger loss thresholds than others and some just hold in blind faith. Just in this last sentence we can see we're all different.

Some have lost faith and need to vent. Some (like me) post what they do as a thought process because I don't want my wife to know......so this is my sounding board. Some post trying to convince themselves that they're making the right choice. But in all of this you wont see me have a go at any of the other posters. Keep your frustrations to yourself and if you don't like what a poster posts, ignore it, or look at it from their point of view. Lots less stressful trust me.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

schuey

Regular
Afternoon Fullmoonfever,

Worth a try,

Hope BMW , if not already , pick us up and run with it.

A year or so ago one of our employees was showen behind the steering wheel of a BMW showing voice command' s in action.

Not Shaw what year model this is , and this is not BMW marketing material, but gee wizz if she had Akida inside certainly stimulates

Regards,
Esq.

Dont know about Akida inside her......

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Ha Ha Ha.
Let's all give a big welcome to Wilzy123.
1695638213650.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Not saying anything.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE​

According to Qualcomm, Vehicle Voice Assistants Could Get A Big Upgrade In The Future​

Voice assistant AI could be improved in future cars, making them as smart as ChatGPT.​

Aiden (Illumination Gaming)
Technology Hits
Aiden (Illumination Gaming)
11 hours ago

1*ZRoVEuIQjMHVwbuLPETdNA.jpeg

Photo by Ajeet Panesar on Unsplash
In some of my earlier posts, I’ve chatted about cool cars and AI stuff. You can find those links at the end of this post, by the way.
But today, I’m diving into a topic that’s super exciting — car AI that’s as smart as ChatGPT! Imagine having that kind of brain in your everyday ride someday.
Buckle up because I’ve got some exciting news about the future of cars and the way we interact with them. Qualcomm, the tech giant, has just dropped a bombshell in the automotive world. They’re envisioning a future where our cars come equipped with voice assistants that are as sharp as ChatGPT and can have real conversations with us while we cruise down the road.
Imagine you’re driving along, and instead of just barking commands like “navigate to nearest McDonald’s” or “call my wife,” you can actually have a proper chat with your car. Qualcomm believes that this future isn’t too far away.
They see a world where generative AI platforms, somewhat similar to ChatGPT, will be integrated into both traditional and electric vehicles. These AI companions will be connected to the cloud, ready to engage in natural conversations with us, the drivers, and our passengers.
Now, I know what you’re thinking. What kind of conversations are we talking about here? Well, Qualcomm has some cool examples up their sleeves. Picture this: You tell your car, “Take me on a detour home with a hardware store along the way.”
Or maybe you’re feeling a bit peckish, and you say, “Order me some Taco Bell and tell them to leave it at my doorstep.” Sounds futuristic, right?
Nakul Duggal, Qualcomm’s automotive bigwig, thinks that generative AI like ChatGPT has the potential to enhance our in-car experiences in a big way. He said:

View attachment 45501

This is a recent Qualcomm patent application which does image searches in a video based on a description of the scene. They use an Electra natural language processor.
The patent originated in India.

WO2023167791A1 ON-DEVICE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SEARCH 20220303

1695639604713.png

1695639110100.png

[0018] FIGURE 6A is a block diagram illustrating an example architecture for query and search of a video, in accordance with aspects of the present disclosure.

A computer-implemented method for on-device video query and search using an artificial neural network (ANN) includes receiving by the ANN, a video and a search query. The video includes a sequence of frames and associated subtitle information. First representations for a first set of words in the search query and second representations for a second set of words in the subtitle information are generated, at the mobile device by the ANN. A correlation between the search query and the subtitle information is determined at the mobile device by the ANN based on the first representations and the second representations. The ANN, at the mobile device, predicts a portion of the video including content responsive to the search query based on the correlation.

[0067] The search query and the subtitle information for the video may be supplied to an on-device neural network 606. The on-device neural network 606 may be a transformer neural network, for example. A transformer neural network is a deep learning model that uses self-attention and provides context information for any position within an input sequence. In some aspects, the on-device neural network 606 may be an efficiently learning encoder that classifies token replacements accurately (ELECTRA) small model. Of course, this is merely an example and other architectures such as bidirectional encoder representations from transformers (BERT), robustly optimized BERT approach (RoBERT a), XLNet, Transform er-XL, and the generative pre-trained transformer (GPT) family of transformers may also be employed. An ELECTRA small model is a question answering natural language processor (NLP). The ELECTRA small model may be pre-trained to predict an answer given a query and an input paragraph

The patent shows signs of being hastily drafted.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Not far from you Rise, one of my highest top ups was at .92c and have my very last one placed at .016c but i doubt it will get hit. That will definitely be my last one, i thought my last top up was at .25 and a half. 🥵. School holidays have started in Sydney and the kids will be busy with puzzles, not going out. 😂 just buying more BRN, hopefully it’s the wright decision. 🤯
Hi Tony, it's a bit of a special feeling topping up at much higher prices 😖 but can't get them all right and hopefully those higher ones look damn cheap soon, I'd normally say in a few years but pfft been on this bus since it was a horse and cart, kinda hope you don't get them and hope you do also 🙏
Either way mate I'm hoping the next upgrade is a bullet train we ride in to the next level of Brainchips journey..
Enjoy the time with the kids during the holidays ♥️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
I think this forum is slowly turning into therapy session for us all. Having said that I don't think we need to play the man, lets focus on the ball. Facts are facts we are all human and have different opinions. Some of us have bigger loss thresholds than others and some just hold in blind faith. Just in this last sentence we can see we're all different.

Some have lost faith and need to vent. Some (like me) post what they do as a thought process because I don't want my wife to know......so this is my sounding board. Some post trying to convince themselves that they're making the right choice. But in all of this you wont see me have a go at any of the other posters. Keep your frustrations to yourself and if you don't like what a poster posts, ignore it, or look at it from their point of view. Lots less stressful trust me.
Like your way of thinking. Have been in BRN since the start including weathering the price drop down to 3 or 4 cents. Don't post much as I can't really add to the smarter people than me here's offering but keep a very close eye on the company. As a mechanic the amount I have in here now is a bit scary but will never attack anyone else for my personal decisions. I have made the choice of holding and will continue to do so despite what anonymous people say. We are all stressing a bit but no need to take it out on someone else.
Own your decisions and trust your own research and gut.
One day soon we will all be able to sit back and say hero or zero, but it will all be our own personal choice in what we do or did.
I still have faith in the company and feel alot better now than I did when we were at 4c even though I'm much deeper in the red. My choices, my profit or my failure.
We all need to.own our own choices and live with the consequences.
Good luck to all and I reckon in 12 months time we will all laugh at this and wonder why we didn't buy more.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is a recent Qualcomm patent application which does image searches in a video based on a description of the scene. They use an Electra natural language processor.
The patent originated in India.

WO2023167791A1 ON-DEVICE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SEARCH 20220303

View attachment 45541

View attachment 45540

[0018] FIGURE 6A is a block diagram illustrating an example architecture for query and search of a video, in accordance with aspects of the present disclosure.

A computer-implemented method for on-device video query and search using an artificial neural network (ANN) includes receiving by the ANN, a video and a search query. The video includes a sequence of frames and associated subtitle information. First representations for a first set of words in the search query and second representations for a second set of words in the subtitle information are generated, at the mobile device by the ANN. A correlation between the search query and the subtitle information is determined at the mobile device by the ANN based on the first representations and the second representations. The ANN, at the mobile device, predicts a portion of the video including content responsive to the search query based on the correlation.

[0067] The search query and the subtitle information for the video may be supplied to an on-device neural network 606. The on-device neural network 606 may be a transformer neural network, for example. A transformer neural network is a deep learning model that uses self-attention and provides context information for any position within an input sequence. In some aspects, the on-device neural network 606 may be an efficiently learning encoder that classifies token replacements accurately (ELECTRA) small model. Of course, this is merely an example and other architectures such as bidirectional encoder representations from transformers (BERT), robustly optimized BERT approach (RoBERT a), XLNet, Transform er-XL, and the generative pre-trained transformer (GPT) family of transformers may also be employed. An ELECTRA small model is a question answering natural language processor (NLP). The ELECTRA small model may be pre-trained to predict an answer given a query and an input paragraph

The patent shows signs of being hastily drafted.

World’s first on-device demonstration of Stable Diffusion on an Android phone​

Qualcomm AI Research deploys a popular 1B+ parameter foundation model on an edge device through full-stack AI optimization
FEB 24, 2023

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2...-demonstration-of-stable-diffusion-on-android
To shrink the model from FP32 to INT8, we used the AI Model Efficiency Toolkit’s (AIMET) post-training quantization, a tool developed from techniques created by Qualcomm AI Research and now incorporated into the newly announced Qualcomm AI Studio. Quantization not only increases performance but also saves power by allowing the model to efficiently run on our dedicated AI hardware and to consume less memory bandwidth. Our state-of-the-art AIMET quantization techniques, such as Adaptive Rounding (AdaRound), were able to maintain model accuracy at this lower precision without the need for re-training. The techniques were applied across all the component models in Stable Diffusion, namely the transformer-based text encoder, the VAE decoder, and the UNet. This was critical for the model to fit on the device.

For compilation, we used the Qualcomm AI Engine direct framework to map the neural network into a program that efficiently runs on our target hardware. The Qualcomm AI Engine direct framework sequences the operations to improve performance and minimize memory spillage based on the hardware architecture and memory hierarchy of the Qualcomm Hexagon Processor. Some of these enhancements resulted from AI optimization researchers working together with compiler engineering teams to improve memory management in AI inference. The overall optimizations made in the Qualcomm AI Engine have significantly reduced runtime latency and power consumption, and this much needed trend continues within Stable Diffusion.

Our industry-leading edge AI performance on the Qualcomm AI Engine with the Hexagon Processor is unleashed through tight hardware and software co-design. The latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with micro tile inferencing helps enable large models like Stable Diffusion to run efficiently — expect more improvements with the next-gen Snapdragon. Additionally, the enhancements made for transformer models, like MobileBERT, to dramatically speed up inference play a key role here as multi-head attention is used throughout the component models in Stable Diffusion.

The result of this full-stack optimization is running Stable Diffusion on a smartphone under 15 seconds for 20 inference steps to generate a 512x512 pixel image — this is the fastest inference on a smartphone and comparable to cloud latency. User text input is completely unconstrained

"... a program that runs efficiently on our target hardware ..."!!!!

Hi @Bravo - remember what Ella says:
"Tain't what you do,
it's the way that you do it!"

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Interesting post on linkedin .

About Neuromorphic !

Intel mentioned as leading the way ( somehow )

Yet Mercedes Benz listed as ⬇️

1. Voice Interaction in Mercedes-Benz Vehicles: Imagine adding new voice commands effortlessly to your car. Neuromorphic computing is making it possible by enhancing human-machine interactions.

I'm still worried about how it will interpret a stream of unexpleted deletives.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
As far as I can see it's an investor conference held by Maxim Group LLC:

This connection leads to money from Kazakhstan:

Silicon Valley is full of US investment bankers, so I wonder a bit why presentations like this are necessary. Or is it just a question of bad research by Brainchip?

Hard to say, but looks a bit strange, anyway.

Did you see the collapse of the Silicon Valley start-up bank? It's not like it's raining money from the sky for start-ups at the moment. Besides, there are a few more names and I wouldn't consider them insignificant.

from your link:

"FREEDOM HOLDING CORP. ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE INVESTMENT BANK MAXIM GROUP TO EXPAND U.S. PRESENCE​

February 16, 2023
Acquisition will expand capital markets, research, and investment banking capabilities

ALMATY, Kazakhstan & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Freedom Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FRHC), a diversified multi-national financial services firm, announced today that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Maxim Group LLC and its registered investment advisory affiliate Maxim Financial Advisors LLC (together “Maxim Group”), for a combination of cash and common stock. Including deferred payments and retention bonuses, the total consideration for the acquisition will be approximately $400 million (USD). Freedom continues its strategy of acquisitions following its 2020 purchase of Prime Executions, Inc., an institutional trading firm with operations on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange which was recently approved to conduct investment banking and equity capital market businesses under Freedom Capital Markets.

Maxim Group is a leading full-service investment bank headquartered in New York, that caters to emerging growth companies globally. Its business lines include investment banking, equity capital markets and institutional sales, equity research, merchant capital, and corporate and wealth management services. Maxim Group's corporate and institutional reach into Asia, Greece, Israel, and most of Western Europe will complement Freedom's brokerage and global distribution network. Together, the combined entity will provide a broad suite of product offerings to meet the needs of its diverse global client base.

Timur Turlov, CEO of Freedom Holding Corp., stated, "We are committed to growing our global footprint, and we recognize that having a significant U.S. presence is an important part of this strategy. Adding Maxim to our group as a trusted partner through this cornerstone transaction will turbocharge our growth as we continue to expand our U.S. operations."

Once the transaction is complete, Robert Wotczak, Chief Executive Officer of Freedom's U.S. operations, will be appointed Executive Chairman of Maxim Group and its subsidiaries, Clifford Teller will be promoted to Chief Executive Officer, and Chris Fiore, one of the Founders of Maxim Group, will remain as President.

"We look forward to building on Maxim's history of success and consistent profitability in varying market conditions," said Robert Wotczak. "Having worked alongside many Maxim team members throughout my career, I have tremendous respect for and confidence in this team's ability to accelerate growth across all business divisions."

"We are looking forward to working with the Freedom team in building a world-class financial services company," said Clifford Teller, President of Maxim Group. "With Freedom's differentiated distribution network, vast resources, and the synergies among the firms, Maxim will have the ability to expand exponentially in all areas of the investment bank while creating unique U.S. capital market solutions for our clients."

"I am extremely proud of the success Maxim Group has achieved over its twenty-year history. Speaking for our senior management and all of our dedicated employees, we look forward to starting our next chapter and working with an exceptionally strong and talented partner in Freedom," stated Michael Rabinowitz, Chairman of Maxim Group.

Completion of the transaction is subject to certain conditions and the receipt of required regulatory approvals.

👉 About Freedom Holding Corp.

Freedom Holding Corp., a Nevada corporation, is a financial services holding company conducting retail financial securities brokerage, investment research, investment counseling, securities trading, investment banking and underwriting services, mortgages, insurance, and consumer banking through its subsidiaries under the name of Freedom Finance in Europe and Central Asia. Through its subsidiaries, Freedom Holding Corp. employs more than 2,900 people and is a professional participant in the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange, the Astana International Exchange, the Ukrainian Exchange, the Republican Stock Exchange of Tashkent, and the Uzbek Republican Currency Exchange and is a member of the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Exchange.

Freedom Holding Corp. is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan, and has a presence in 14 countries, including Cyprus, the United States, Uzbekistan, the United Kingdom, and Germany.

Freedom Holding Corp.'s common shares are registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and are traded in the United States on the Nasdaq Capital Market, operated by Nasdaq, Inc.

To learn more about Freedom Holding Corp., visit www.freedomholdingcorp.com.

👉 About Maxim Group LLC

Maxim Group LLC is a full-service investment banking firm headquartered in New York with approximately 240 employees. Maxim Group provides a full array of financial services, including investment banking; private wealth management; and global institutional equity, fixed-income, and derivatives sales and trading, as well as equity research. The investment banking group focuses on middle market and emerging growth companies within the shipping, energy, health care, technology, retail, and business and financial services sectors. The institutional coverage of Maxim Group spans North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Maxim Group LLC is registered as a broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA); Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB); Securities Insurance Protection Corporation (SIPC); NASDAQ Stock Market and the NYSE Arca, Inc.

To learn more about Maxim Group, visit www.maximgrp.com."

For me, all this behind your link doesn't read bad.
So let's see what comes out of it.

"We want to welcome BrainChip (OTCQX: $BRCHF) to the Maxim Group LLC Emerging Growth in A.I. September 25-26, 2023 Learn more on B2i Digital at https://lnkd.in/eznwjbNc
BrainChip is a leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market convolutional, neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the event-based processing method of the human brain in digital technology to classify sensor data at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled energy-efficiency and independent of the CPU or MCU with high precision. On-device learning that is local to the chip without the need to access the cloud dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge computing to be universally deployable across real-world applications, such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI is the future for customers’ products, the planet and beyond.
We look forward to seeing the continued results from Sean Hehir, Peter Van Der Made, Anil Mankar, Ken Scarince, Nandan Nayampally, Rob Telson and the rest of the BrainChip team!
Thanks to RITESH VEERA, Clifford A. Teller, Larry Glassberg, Brad Hoffman, Susy Camacho, Chris Avery, Eric Cheng, Pavlos L Mavrides, Mario Leite, Alex Jin, Jackson Tittle, CFA, the Maxim Senior Analysts, Allen Klee, Matthew Galinko, Jack Vander Aarde, Derek Greenberg and the rest of the Maxim Team for organizing these insightful events that cover cutting-edge topics."
https://www.facebook.com/b2idigital

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Lex555

Regular

World’s first on-device demonstration of Stable Diffusion on an Android phone​

Qualcomm AI Research deploys a popular 1B+ parameter foundation model on an edge device through full-stack AI optimization
FEB 24, 2023

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2...-demonstration-of-stable-diffusion-on-android
To shrink the model from FP32 to INT8, we used the AI Model Efficiency Toolkit’s (AIMET) post-training quantization, a tool developed from techniques created by Qualcomm AI Research and now incorporated into the newly announced Qualcomm AI Studio. Quantization not only increases performance but also saves power by allowing the model to efficiently run on our dedicated AI hardware and to consume less memory bandwidth. Our state-of-the-art AIMET quantization techniques, such as Adaptive Rounding (AdaRound), were able to maintain model accuracy at this lower precision without the need for re-training. The techniques were applied across all the component models in Stable Diffusion, namely the transformer-based text encoder, the VAE decoder, and the UNet. This was critical for the model to fit on the device.

For compilation, we used the Qualcomm AI Engine direct framework to map the neural network into a program that efficiently runs on our target hardware. The Qualcomm AI Engine direct framework sequences the operations to improve performance and minimize memory spillage based on the hardware architecture and memory hierarchy of the Qualcomm Hexagon Processor. Some of these enhancements resulted from AI optimization researchers working together with compiler engineering teams to improve memory management in AI inference. The overall optimizations made in the Qualcomm AI Engine have significantly reduced runtime latency and power consumption, and this much needed trend continues within Stable Diffusion.

Our industry-leading edge AI performance on the Qualcomm AI Engine with the Hexagon Processor is unleashed through tight hardware and software co-design. The latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with micro tile inferencing helps enable large models like Stable Diffusion to run efficiently — expect more improvements with the next-gen Snapdragon. Additionally, the enhancements made for transformer models, like MobileBERT, to dramatically speed up inference play a key role here as multi-head attention is used throughout the component models in Stable Diffusion.

The result of this full-stack optimization is running Stable Diffusion on a smartphone under 15 seconds for 20 inference steps to generate a 512x512 pixel image — this is the fastest inference on a smartphone and comparable to cloud latency. User text input is completely unconstrained

"... a program that runs efficiently on our target hardware ..."!!!!

Hi @Bravo - remember what Ella says:
"Tain't what you do,
it's the way that you do it!"
Love your work dio though sometimes it’s hard to decipher your posts, is Qualcomm looking more likely to have Akida in there from what you read?

Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Love your work dio though sometimes it’s hard to decipher your posts, is Qualcomm looking more likely to have Akida in there from what you read?
Hi Lex,

Qualcomm have a patent application for the text video search system which uses a software NN and the Qualcomm article talks of using the software in cooperation with the Qualcomm hexagon processor. Akida does not use software in performing inferencing. So both the patent and the article point away from Qualcomm using Akida.

Of course, the system would be much more efficient and faster if it used Akida. .

• Fire
  • Sad

wilzy123

Founding Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Dolphin has been mentioned previously re vision I think (?) this on voice and sound.

Using a mixed signal architecture apparently but... neuromorphic front end?

WhisperExtractor​

Neuromorphic Audio Front-End Enabling Always-On signal processing​

µWatts voice & sound classification​

“Unleash Your Voice, Unplug your charger”​

WhisperExtractor-1024x954.png

Just-10-watts.png

Only 10 µWatts
Near-zero power consumption
32-khz.png

32 kHz RC clock
Always on domain friendly.
Seamless.png

Seamless Integration
No software required.
Evaluation-Kit.png

Evaluation kit
Available.

Up to 99% energy saving

while maintaining inference accuracy

Google Speech Command (20 word) - accuracy

GOOGLE-SPEECH.png

Chinese KWS (25 words) - accuracy

CHINEESE-KWS.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Feel your pain mate. I have had a few tough conversations with my wife as well. She is handling this downturn extremely well. Did your wife feel good about buying brainchip at a much higher prize? If so. Re affirm the mile stone and work that Brainchip has achieved since that point. Did you have a sales strategy? Like for example, me and the wife agreed to hold to 2025 after the Mercedes news. If you had a year in mind, then remind her that even though the share price would have been much higher at this point, you still would not have been liquidating your holdings based on your plan. This might give her a sense of peace of mind that it doesn’t matter where the SP is until your goal to hold past a certain time frame.

Allow your wife to express her concerns and sympathise with her feelings. Then help her understand why you are excited by the company and the technology and why you believe the SP is not a true reflection of who the company is, what they have achieved and where they are expected to be in the future.

Going through financial pressure like we all are experiencing today is hard on everyone to varying degrees. But by opening up the conversation and looking at the situation with facts and perspective, hopefully we can take some of the emotions away from the equation.

Again, I feel the pain, and wish you and the wife a prosperous long future together:)
No more than 1 hour after posting this, my wife had a bit of a breakdown. She has been doing really well, but today got to her. Can someone give me a pep talk now? 🤦🏼‍♂️ 😂

She just feels as though we must have missed something to cause it going from $2 - 18c

I tried the best I could to reassure her, but it is friggin hard to see you life savings under attack including 70% of life’s super.

What are people actual thoughts on why we are free falling? Let’s have a moment of real talk. I can’t think of one logical reason other than manipulation and uneducated retail freaking out.. in fact I only see positive after positive, but if anyone can think of 1 good reason to why we are free falling let me know. I need to know

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom