BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
A while ago I asked Zee if he could change the ignore feature so that when another poster replies to someone you’ve ignored, it doesn’t prompt to “show ignored content”

I don’t know about you guys but sometimes when you drive past a horrific car crash and the cops are trying to hide the fact that there’s blood and guts everywhere, you know you don’t want to look but it just happens instinctively.

He didn’t implement my request at the time but i thought I’d try again, and this time ask for a “delete poster” function.
So anyone else that likes reading their dribble will still see it but the poster will effectively and irreversibly cease to exist for me, and if someone else replies to them it will just seem like they’re talking to a brick wall.

Would this feature suit anyone else? Or are we all happy with the way things are on this forum?

This would be a great feature given the current infestation on here.

Reactions: 4 users
Yes that would be great wouldn't have to see anything regarding your posts. Even though you post their isn't anything there anyway. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
So much ''stock discussion''.

Literally attacking every poster who has something to say he does not like. (n) Not cool.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 225421.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users
Reactions: 7 users

Quatrojos

Regular
This is a recent Qualcomm patent application which does image searches in a video based on a description of the scene. They use an Electra natural language processor.
The patent originated in India.

WO2023167791A1 ON-DEVICE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SEARCH 20220303

View attachment 45541

View attachment 45540

[0018] FIGURE 6A is a block diagram illustrating an example architecture for query and search of a video, in accordance with aspects of the present disclosure.

A computer-implemented method for on-device video query and search using an artificial neural network (ANN) includes receiving by the ANN, a video and a search query. The video includes a sequence of frames and associated subtitle information. First representations for a first set of words in the search query and second representations for a second set of words in the subtitle information are generated, at the mobile device by the ANN. A correlation between the search query and the subtitle information is determined at the mobile device by the ANN based on the first representations and the second representations. The ANN, at the mobile device, predicts a portion of the video including content responsive to the search query based on the correlation.

[0067] The search query and the subtitle information for the video may be supplied to an on-device neural network 606. The on-device neural network 606 may be a transformer neural network, for example. A transformer neural network is a deep learning model that uses self-attention and provides context information for any position within an input sequence. In some aspects, the on-device neural network 606 may be an efficiently learning encoder that classifies token replacements accurately (ELECTRA) small model. Of course, this is merely an example and other architectures such as bidirectional encoder representations from transformers (BERT), robustly optimized BERT approach (RoBERT a), XLNet, Transform er-XL, and the generative pre-trained transformer (GPT) family of transformers may also be employed. An ELECTRA small model is a question answering natural language processor (NLP). The ELECTRA small model may be pre-trained to predict an answer given a query and an input paragraph

The patent shows signs of being hastily drafted.
Old song, though.

Reactions: 3 users

Perhaps

Regular
Did you see the collapse of the Silicon Valley start-up bank? It's not like it's raining money from the sky for start-ups at the moment. Besides, there are a few more names and I wouldn't consider them insignificant.

from your link:

"FREEDOM HOLDING CORP. ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE INVESTMENT BANK MAXIM GROUP TO EXPAND U.S. PRESENCE​

February 16, 2023
Acquisition will expand capital markets, research, and investment banking capabilities

ALMATY, Kazakhstan & NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Freedom Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FRHC), a diversified multi-national financial services firm, announced today that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Maxim Group LLC and its registered investment advisory affiliate Maxim Financial Advisors LLC (together “Maxim Group”), for a combination of cash and common stock. Including deferred payments and retention bonuses, the total consideration for the acquisition will be approximately $400 million (USD). Freedom continues its strategy of acquisitions following its 2020 purchase of Prime Executions, Inc., an institutional trading firm with operations on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange which was recently approved to conduct investment banking and equity capital market businesses under Freedom Capital Markets.

Maxim Group is a leading full-service investment bank headquartered in New York, that caters to emerging growth companies globally. Its business lines include investment banking, equity capital markets and institutional sales, equity research, merchant capital, and corporate and wealth management services. Maxim Group's corporate and institutional reach into Asia, Greece, Israel, and most of Western Europe will complement Freedom's brokerage and global distribution network. Together, the combined entity will provide a broad suite of product offerings to meet the needs of its diverse global client base.

Timur Turlov, CEO of Freedom Holding Corp., stated, "We are committed to growing our global footprint, and we recognize that having a significant U.S. presence is an important part of this strategy. Adding Maxim to our group as a trusted partner through this cornerstone transaction will turbocharge our growth as we continue to expand our U.S. operations."

Once the transaction is complete, Robert Wotczak, Chief Executive Officer of Freedom's U.S. operations, will be appointed Executive Chairman of Maxim Group and its subsidiaries, Clifford Teller will be promoted to Chief Executive Officer, and Chris Fiore, one of the Founders of Maxim Group, will remain as President.

"We look forward to building on Maxim's history of success and consistent profitability in varying market conditions," said Robert Wotczak. "Having worked alongside many Maxim team members throughout my career, I have tremendous respect for and confidence in this team's ability to accelerate growth across all business divisions."

"We are looking forward to working with the Freedom team in building a world-class financial services company," said Clifford Teller, President of Maxim Group. "With Freedom's differentiated distribution network, vast resources, and the synergies among the firms, Maxim will have the ability to expand exponentially in all areas of the investment bank while creating unique U.S. capital market solutions for our clients."

"I am extremely proud of the success Maxim Group has achieved over its twenty-year history. Speaking for our senior management and all of our dedicated employees, we look forward to starting our next chapter and working with an exceptionally strong and talented partner in Freedom," stated Michael Rabinowitz, Chairman of Maxim Group.

Completion of the transaction is subject to certain conditions and the receipt of required regulatory approvals.

👉 About Freedom Holding Corp.

Freedom Holding Corp., a Nevada corporation, is a financial services holding company conducting retail financial securities brokerage, investment research, investment counseling, securities trading, investment banking and underwriting services, mortgages, insurance, and consumer banking through its subsidiaries under the name of Freedom Finance in Europe and Central Asia. Through its subsidiaries, Freedom Holding Corp. employs more than 2,900 people and is a professional participant in the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange, the Astana International Exchange, the Ukrainian Exchange, the Republican Stock Exchange of Tashkent, and the Uzbek Republican Currency Exchange and is a member of the New York Stock Exchange and the Nasdaq Stock Exchange.

Freedom Holding Corp. is headquartered in Almaty, Kazakhstan, and has a presence in 14 countries, including Cyprus, the United States, Uzbekistan, the United Kingdom, and Germany.

Freedom Holding Corp.'s common shares are registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and are traded in the United States on the Nasdaq Capital Market, operated by Nasdaq, Inc.

To learn more about Freedom Holding Corp., visit www.freedomholdingcorp.com.

👉 About Maxim Group LLC

Maxim Group LLC is a full-service investment banking firm headquartered in New York with approximately 240 employees. Maxim Group provides a full array of financial services, including investment banking; private wealth management; and global institutional equity, fixed-income, and derivatives sales and trading, as well as equity research. The investment banking group focuses on middle market and emerging growth companies within the shipping, energy, health care, technology, retail, and business and financial services sectors. The institutional coverage of Maxim Group spans North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Maxim Group LLC is registered as a broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA); Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB); Securities Insurance Protection Corporation (SIPC); NASDAQ Stock Market and the NYSE Arca, Inc.

To learn more about Maxim Group, visit www.maximgrp.com."

For me, all this behind your link doesn't read bad.
So let's see what comes out of it.

"We want to welcome BrainChip (OTCQX: $BRCHF) to the Maxim Group LLC Emerging Growth in A.I. September 25-26, 2023 Learn more on B2i Digital at https://lnkd.in/eznwjbNc
BrainChip is a leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market convolutional, neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, mimics the event-based processing method of the human brain in digital technology to classify sensor data at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled energy-efficiency and independent of the CPU or MCU with high precision. On-device learning that is local to the chip without the need to access the cloud dramatically reduces latency while improving privacy and data security. In enabling effective edge computing to be universally deployable across real-world applications, such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI is the future for customers’ products, the planet and beyond.
We look forward to seeing the continued results from Sean Hehir, Peter Van Der Made, Anil Mankar, Ken Scarince, Nandan Nayampally, Rob Telson and the rest of the BrainChip team!
Thanks to RITESH VEERA, Clifford A. Teller, Larry Glassberg, Brad Hoffman, Susy Camacho, Chris Avery, Eric Cheng, Pavlos L Mavrides, Mario Leite, Alex Jin, Jackson Tittle, CFA, the Maxim Senior Analysts, Allen Klee, Matthew Galinko, Jack Vander Aarde, Derek Greenberg and the rest of the Maxim Team for organizing these insightful events that cover cutting-edge topics."
https://www.facebook.com/b2idigital
Freedom Holding Corp. is headquartered in Kazakhstan. Management looks like that:

I have some knowledge about structures in Russia and ex-Soviet republics, my wife is Ukrainian and I lived several years in Ukraine and Russia. From my personal view this looks a bit like investing oligarch money. It doesn't has to be that way, but at least it smells a bit.

With a low SP in mind the next investor might have a big foot in the door of Brainchip, so I do care about it.
With the running NASA and DARPA projects, the partnerships with ISL and Intellisense in safety relevant industries, I would just prefer an US investor, that's all.
Of course this is pure speculation, but hey, the forum is full of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
No more than 1 hour after posting this, my wife had a bit of a breakdown. She has been doing really well, but today got to her. Can someone give me a pep talk now? 🤦🏼‍♂️ 😂

She just feels as though we must have missed something to cause it going from $2 - 18c

I tried the best I could to reassure her, but it is friggin hard to see you life savings under attack including 70% of life’s super.

What are people actual thoughts on why we are free falling? Let’s have a moment of real talk. I can’t think of one logical reason other than manipulation and uneducated retail freaking out.. in fact I only see positive after positive, but if anyone can think of 1 good reason to why we are free falling let me know. I need to know

IMO it is a really simple answer. But maybe just because I've convinced myself of it.

1. Not many understood BRN, early days remember "What is a neuromorphic chip anyway?" Therefore it became a bit of a meme stock
2. It gained a bit of interest but still early days and ...."What is a neuromorphic chip anyway?". Then we sold a few licences
3. The Mercedes EQXX got a few excited, maybe even a few shorters got anxious and bought back, but overall momentum went crazy
4. We entered the asx 200 and suddenly a mountain of shares became available to be shorted. and so....they did.
5. 4c after 4c came and no revenue the shorts just had too many shares and the sell pressure became way too much.
6. What I think is happening now is the sorting through of all the shorted shares, we are seeing large volume but no big drop, shorters selling and buying into each other. The sellers that have sold are now buying more shorts sells. A team effort churning and soon the buying pressure will finally overtake the selling and we will see a rise as the shorts need to cover.
7. The only chance of the short squeeze is if we get Mercedes to buy a licence or someone as big. A well known household name, other than that, the shorts will have made a squillion.

That's what I believe, but I'm just a mug. But I do believe that BRN will get there, that is why I've still got my super shares. It was a 5 year hold, it's now a 4 year hold. they need to hurry up :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Quatrojos

Regular
Old song, though.

This is a recent Qualcomm patent application which does image searches in a video based on a description of the scene. They use an Electra natural language processor.
The patent originated in India.

WO2023167791A1 ON-DEVICE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE VIDEO SEARCH 20220303

View attachment 45541

View attachment 45540

[0018] FIGURE 6A is a block diagram illustrating an example architecture for query and search of a video, in accordance with aspects of the present disclosure.

A computer-implemented method for on-device video query and search using an artificial neural network (ANN) includes receiving by the ANN, a video and a search query. The video includes a sequence of frames and associated subtitle information. First representations for a first set of words in the search query and second representations for a second set of words in the subtitle information are generated, at the mobile device by the ANN. A correlation between the search query and the subtitle information is determined at the mobile device by the ANN based on the first representations and the second representations. The ANN, at the mobile device, predicts a portion of the video including content responsive to the search query based on the correlation.

[0067] The search query and the subtitle information for the video may be supplied to an on-device neural network 606. The on-device neural network 606 may be a transformer neural network, for example. A transformer neural network is a deep learning model that uses self-attention and provides context information for any position within an input sequence. In some aspects, the on-device neural network 606 may be an efficiently learning encoder that classifies token replacements accurately (ELECTRA) small model. Of course, this is merely an example and other architectures such as bidirectional encoder representations from transformers (BERT), robustly optimized BERT approach (RoBERT a), XLNet, Transform er-XL, and the generative pre-trained transformer (GPT) family of transformers may also be employed. An ELECTRA small model is a question answering natural language processor (NLP). The ELECTRA small model may be pre-trained to predict an answer given a query and an input paragraph

The patent shows signs of being hastily drafted.
If I was dot-joining, I'd say they've been working on it for a while. Unless one of them really loves Billy Eilish.

Reactions: 1 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_7586.jpeg

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users
No more than 1 hour after posting this, my wife had a bit of a breakdown. She has been doing really well, but today got to her. Can someone give me a pep talk now? 🤦🏼‍♂️ 😂

She just feels as though we must have missed something to cause it going from $2 - 18c

I tried the best I could to reassure her, but it is friggin hard to see you life savings under attack including 70% of life’s super.

What are people actual thoughts on why we are free falling? Let’s have a moment of real talk. I can’t think of one logical reason other than manipulation and uneducated retail freaking out.. in fact I only see positive after positive, but if anyone can think of 1 good reason to why we are free falling let me know. I need to know

Hi @TheFunkMachine

Mercedes are still making cars.

Renesas is still releasing some tech with us (soon?)

Great chance we’re in Valeo with $25B of pre-orders.

40+ known EAPS or Uni’s working with us who have been listed numerous times. They wouldn’t all be with us if we weren’t special.

Intel for example would have hated taking us onboard as we are direct competition for their Loihi and yet they have because we can offer what they can’t.

We are in MB future EV’s where both Nvidia and Qualcomm are also involved: what does that say? Again we are offering what they can’t.

Have another look at the Gen2 Pre-Release promotion and what SI-Five, Renesas have said!

Defence are all over us: they have deep pockets.

In the end if you have done your research back your judgement in and own your decision. I have and despite being deep in the red am very confident in the long term future because the potential is massive and we only need a small percent of the large market to be successful.

That’s my opinion but I’d better end with the disclaimer: I am not a financial adviser so do your own research.

All the best to the everyone, please be kind, have empathy and support each other.

I am hopeful the Gen 2 release will start the SP back in the right direction and we can celebrate the company‘s achievements and success.

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users

manny100

Regular
One certainty is that the cloud will not cope with the expected exponential growth in AI at the Edge.
Another certainty is that AI at the Edge is via Neuromorphic - AKIDA on chip is far superior to AI at the Edge via the cloud eg NVIDIA.
Think Latency, cost, power and security.
Exponential growth in At the Edge will weigh heavily in favour of the Neuromorphic approach. eg EV's, or in future AKA chips on wheels, precision machinery, etc.
Our only risk is that we will be leap frogged. However it appears we still hold a first mover advantage.
The way i see it is if, say, NVIDIA came up with their own method of by passing the cloud one of the other big players would be forced to swoop on us for our patents to offer viable competition or even stay in business. It would be 'BRN name your price'.
I am in for the patents that allow us to avoid the costly journey to the cloud. Anything more will just be a bonus.
TBH i am not concerned at all about the SP as they (for any company) go up and down all the time.
Its just about waiting for demand to meet the product offering which BRN management have no control over. They can only control their readiness to meet the demand when it arrives. They are doing this with ecosystems, marketing and product development, EG Gen 2 with plans for gen 3 later this year.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users

JoMo68

Regular

World’s first on-device demonstration of Stable Diffusion on an Android phone​

Qualcomm AI Research deploys a popular 1B+ parameter foundation model on an edge device through full-stack AI optimization
FEB 24, 2023

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/onq/2...-demonstration-of-stable-diffusion-on-android
To shrink the model from FP32 to INT8, we used the AI Model Efficiency Toolkit’s (AIMET) post-training quantization, a tool developed from techniques created by Qualcomm AI Research and now incorporated into the newly announced Qualcomm AI Studio. Quantization not only increases performance but also saves power by allowing the model to efficiently run on our dedicated AI hardware and to consume less memory bandwidth. Our state-of-the-art AIMET quantization techniques, such as Adaptive Rounding (AdaRound), were able to maintain model accuracy at this lower precision without the need for re-training. The techniques were applied across all the component models in Stable Diffusion, namely the transformer-based text encoder, the VAE decoder, and the UNet. This was critical for the model to fit on the device.

For compilation, we used the Qualcomm AI Engine direct framework to map the neural network into a program that efficiently runs on our target hardware. The Qualcomm AI Engine direct framework sequences the operations to improve performance and minimize memory spillage based on the hardware architecture and memory hierarchy of the Qualcomm Hexagon Processor. Some of these enhancements resulted from AI optimization researchers working together with compiler engineering teams to improve memory management in AI inference. The overall optimizations made in the Qualcomm AI Engine have significantly reduced runtime latency and power consumption, and this much needed trend continues within Stable Diffusion.

Our industry-leading edge AI performance on the Qualcomm AI Engine with the Hexagon Processor is unleashed through tight hardware and software co-design. The latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with micro tile inferencing helps enable large models like Stable Diffusion to run efficiently — expect more improvements with the next-gen Snapdragon. Additionally, the enhancements made for transformer models, like MobileBERT, to dramatically speed up inference play a key role here as multi-head attention is used throughout the component models in Stable Diffusion.

The result of this full-stack optimization is running Stable Diffusion on a smartphone under 15 seconds for 20 inference steps to generate a 512x512 pixel image — this is the fastest inference on a smartphone and comparable to cloud latency. User text input is completely unconstrained

"... a program that runs efficiently on our target hardware ..."!!!!

Hi @Bravo - remember what Ella says:
"Tain't what you do,
it's the way that you do it!"

Hi Funkmachine, I really feel for you. I don’t believe the free fall in our share price has anything to do with our fundamentals. I firmly believe we are better placed than ever. I do, however, think that the combination of being a pre-revenue tech startup, broader macroeconomic factors like interest rates in the US (stocks have been in free fall everywhere), plus a bit of opportunistic mischief-making by shorters/instos because we are pre-revenue, has resulted in our current share price. I simply do not believe that all of the announced partnerships (plus more than a few hidden relationships surmised here) will come to nothing. It is happening - we just have to be patient (and have nerves of steel!!)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Hi Tfm,

I don't know how many short shares are outstanding, or how much ammunition the shorters have, but I guess the shorters are a lot more savvy than we are. They would have known BRN was to be dropped from ASX 200 and loaded up. I don't think I'm saying anything that we all didn't know, but the sell off by the instos with ASX 200 obligations compounded by downward pressure from the shorters/manipulators, has driven us well into the oversold region. I certainly never thought we could drop below $1.

But none of this has anything to do with the technical capabilities or market potential of Akida which, with Akida 2, has given us half a decade's lead on any competition. In particular TeNNs has really excited the NDAs/EAPs. Everyone (well the few who are capable) is(are) doing ViT, but no one is doing TeNNs, except BRN.

As we've just seem Qualcomm is trumpeting its Hexagon software driven AI quasi-edge GPT. Basically Qualcomm think NNs are software to run on CPUs /GPUs.

Recall the EAP comments on Akida 2 (I can't bloody find it now! Maybe it's been hidden so as not to distract from the launch).

https://brainchip.com/akida-generations/ - general availability Q3 2023, so, if it's not this week, the announcement is imminent.

Akida 1 was miles ahead of the competition. Akida 2 doubles the lead. A lot of EAPs had Akida 1 at various stages of testing. They wouldn't have continued testing if it was a dud. But then they put Akida 1 on the back burner when they heard about (or tested the software simulation of) Akida 2.

The rapidly evolving technology, and the consequent changes necessitated thereby has delayed BRN's success, as did the change to IP only. VVDN will belatedly partially rectify the IP delay. The bypassing of LSTM and the surpassing of transformers by TeNNs (patent pending) has assured Akida's technological leadership. BRN's leading edge technology and its agility in adapting to massive change in the last 5 years, as well as peer recognition will go a long way to assuring success.

Of course there are no certainties, but we are in prime position to ride the wave(s) of the coincidence of ADAS, lidar, event cameras, medical applications, AI generally, ... the list is endless.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 99 users

cosors

👀
Freedom Holding Corp. is headquartered in Kazakhstan. Management looks like that:

I have some knowledge about structures in Russia and ex-Soviet republics, my wife is Ukrainian and I lived several years in Ukraine and Russia. From my personal view this looks a bit like investing oligarch money. It doesn't has to be that way, but at least it smells a bit.

With a low SP in mind the next investor might have a big foot in the door of Brainchip, so I do care about it.
With the running NASA and DARPA projects, the partnerships with ISL and Intellisense in safety relevant industries, I would just prefer an US investor, that's all.
Of course this is pure speculation, but hey, the forum is full of it.
Maybe you worry too much, I don't know. I assume anyway that large parts of the company are already in hands where we don't want to see them, hidden behind nominees or such shit.
So whether it's oligarch money or Chinese money doesn't make much difference to me.
There is a reason why Brainchip is valued so cheaply. I mean the anode maker Talga with pending validity of the major approval and then endless battles ahead is worth a full 26% more than Brainchip with 42 partnerships and all the patents in a now starting world market. I assume something hostile is going on here anyway. Maybe you have the right nose and it is not Nvidia or the Chinese but the oligarchs who want to buy in cheaply.
Moreover, Maxim Group is here only interested in companies listed in the USA (NYSE, NASDAQ). The exception is us as an OTC (https://b2idigital.com/maxim-virtual-conference-emerging-ai).
So first the acquisition has to be completed, then Freedom Holding would have to buy properly, then your fear that it is oligarch money would have to be true, then the market regulator would have to be called in, who has already checked the deal with Freedom Holding and Maxim Group (Russian money is ringing red with warning bells right now).
But all speculation is there for speculation. But that's probably a topic better for the bar counter.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Hi Tfm,

I don't know how many short shares are outstanding, or how much ammunition the shorters have, but I guess the shorters are a lot more savvy than we are. They would have known BRN was to be dropped from ASX 200 and loaded up. I don't think I'm saying anything that we all didn't know, but the sell off by the instos with ASX 200 obligations compounded by downwrd pressure from the shorters/manipulators, has driven us well into the oversold region. I certainly never thought we could drop below $1.

But none of this has anything to do with the technical capabilities or market potential of Akida which, with Akida 2, has given us half a decade's lead on any competition. In particular TeNNs has really excited the NDAs/EAPs. Everyone (well the few who are capable) is(are) doing ViT, but no one is doing TeNNs, except BRN.

As we've just seem Qualcomm is trumpeting its Hexagon software driven AI quasi-edge GPT. Basically Qualcomm think NNs are software to run on CPUs /GPUs.

Recall the EAP comments on Akida 2 (I can't bloody find it now! Maybe it's been hidden so as not to distract from the launch).

https://brainchip.com/akida-generations/ - general availability Q3 2023, so, if it's not this week, the announcement is imminent.

Akida 1 was miles ahead of the competition. Akida 2 doubles the lead. A lot of EAPs had Akida 1 at various stages of testing. They wouldn't have continued testing if it was a dud. But then they put Akida 1 on the back burner when they heard about (or tested the software simulation) of Akida 2.

The rapidly evolving technology, and the consequent changes necessitated thereby has delayed BRN's success, as did the change to IP only. VVDN will belatedly partially rectify the IP delay. The bypassing of LSTM and the surpassing of transformers by TeNNs (patent pending) has assured Akida's technological leadership. BRN's leading edge technology and its agility in adapting to massive change in the last 5 years, as well as peer recognition will go a long way to assuring success.

Of course there are no certainties, but we are in prime position to ride the wave(s) of the coincidence of ADAS, lidar, event cameras, medical applications, AI generally, ... the list is endless.
That reads much more sensible than what I wrote!
If all of this is true as you plausibly explained, I still simply cannot understand how a company in this position you describe is not even worth €195m. That's why I suspect that someone is attacking us hostilely for whatever reason.

I would be happy if Akida doesn't end up in Nvidias drawer or somewhere in China (or Russia.), even if that means it will be a very long climb back to a reasonable level. Down 37% in a week means we have to go up 58% just to get back to the same level.
I think a hostile process could also be a reason for the board's reserved behavior. I also think that no one manipulates to this extent without having a serious reason other than just to make some money. To me it seems more like hurting an animal and then throwing it strickend to the piranhas/shorters to let them do the work and occasionally prick to keep interest in shorting high and best when there are some good news. It was with Brainchip that I first got to know that good news is tied to a falling SP, which of course is not the company's fault but the aggressor's, from my point of view.
After all that would be expensive and someone with interest and interesting pockets would have to pay that bill.

The sales team can't speed up the development process of possible customers. That's why I think it's unfair when people here complain endlessly that the sales team should simply work better. In my opinion this would be only the smaller part of the reason for the low SP. How much sales is enough to chase away the shorters? I find it hard to believe that all we have to do is to make some millions and the beating will end.
You all remember the first attack. Here, after currency conversion, the shares were extremely cheap compared to you, basically on offer. The reason why I remember that evening so well, even though the two events are probably unrelated. Then tens of millions of shares changed to the ASX and were dumped into your market the next day. The first attack I remember. And the attack came out of nowhere for me and it hasn't ended to this day.

There are very experienced investors among us here. Am I assuming absolute nonsense and the market capitalization is just so abysmal because of general circumstances?

I think I'd better retreat now before I infect anyone else with my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

charles2

Regular
Do not know what the exact rules are on the ASX but there is sure to be a period of time (quiet period or restricted period) where insiders cannot buy or sell before and after the AKIDA 2.0 and 4C announcements.

To reverse this Titanic, insiders buying in significant quantity should do the trick.... say $50k (or more) for top tier types and lesser amounts for some engineers and the like.

THIS IS THE SURE FIRE WAY TO SEND THE MESSAGE TO THE MARKETS....putting your money where your mouth is...walk the walk.

Come on guys and gals...we have something special here.....RIGHT?

SO PILE ON WITH IMPUNITY.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frangipani

Regular
(…) I found the following explanation as to why Nvidia needs SNN very accessible and worth sharing here. The quote is from page 83 of this very long Thesis and you are welcome to read the whole paper. There is no mention of Brainchip and AKIDA that I saw and having read other papers by Gregor Lenz I know him to be a fan of Intel and Loihi though AKIDA 2nd Generation may well change his entire perspective:
The paper does refer to Prophesee.

I wonder what Gregor Lenz would have said if he had access to Akida 1000 with N-of-M coding?

My Monday musings (feel free to skip if you are not into speculative dot joining):

Dr. Gregor Lenz (https://lenzgregor.com/) recently left SynSense (on good terms AFAICT from his below LinkedIn post) and co-founded a Toulouse-based start-up called Neurobus (https://neurobus.space, registered in mid-April 2023) together with serial entrepreneur Florian Corgnou, who is the new company’s CEO. Lenz is its CTO, and this is what he said about Neurobus in a LinkedIn post (see below) two weeks ago: “We’re going to build a strong European company that brings neuromorphic solutions to satellites and space!”

Dr. Simeon Bamford (https://sim.me.uk/#contact) is the start-up’s Director of Engineering & Board Member. Incidentally he was CTO of iniLabs, when Brainchip signed a joint development and marketing agreement with them way back in 2016. (On January 1, 2018, iniVation AG formally incorporated the Dynamic Vision Sensor (DVS) business and engineering teams of iniLabs GmbH.) He is currently a researcher in event-based perception for robotics at the Italian Institute of Technology in Genoa as well as a consultant for neuromorphic engineering start-ups.

Blast from the past:

Now, the question regarding Neurobus is of course: Friend or foe?

Obviously, with Gregor Lenz coming from SynSense (the other commercial application-focused iniLabs spin-off company, besides iniVation), one could readily assume that integrating some of SynSense’s neuromorphic tech (most likely Speck, the event-driven neuromorphic vision SoC) would be his first choice in developing neuromorphic solutions for space, but the fact that SynSense effectively became a Chinese company three years ago IMO would at present prove to be a rather unsurmountable obstacle to what Neurobus is aiming to achieve and to stay true to their self-proclaimed values: “Sustainable development, exchange between European countries, security for our citizens and democratic rights”. Especially in the sensitive field of defense, which is one of the application domains Neurobus lists alongside satellite communications and earth observation.

Also, how are they going to offer neuromorphic solutions for space without a commercially available neuromorphic chip/IP? 🤔 Will they just experiment with dev kits or research chips for the time being? The likes of NASA, ESA, AFRL or RAAF have been dealing directly with the relevant companies and academic institutions for their neuromorphic space experiments, so I’d suspect Neurobus is going to offer added value, a package solution so to say, which will save those customers, who do not have in-house development capabilities, time and money.

On the other hand: Does Neurobus’s value of being “European at heart” possibly signify that their neuromorphic tech is being entirely developed within Europe? Which would effectively rule out Akida? As well as Loihi? But even a potential future competitor of Brainchip such as GrAI Matter Labs, while headquartered in Europe, has an office in Silicon Valley, so would they qualify?

As for the types of event cameras that are going to be used in space, those by iniVation or by Prophesee come to mind. A European academic research group that recently modified one by iniVation for use in space is the team from DTU Space (Technical University of Denmark), whose THOR-DAVIS neuromorphic camera is currently being experimented with onboard the ISS. But wouldn’t they in turn found their own spin-off to commercialise their tech rather than licence it to a third party? 🧐

Another caveat: Gregor Lenz is also one of the co-founders of the Open Neuromorphic platform. I recall reading somewhere a while ago that some of the other members around Jason Eshraghian from UC Santa Cruz (also an Open Neuromorphic co-founder, who recently showed up in a post by @Fullmoonfever as one of the authors of a paper mistakenly listing Akida as being analog in a table surtitled “A benchmark of neuromorphic chips” - https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-ongoing.1/post-338409) were dismissing Akida in their Discord chat - does anyone here happen to follow their discussions and could give us an update on whether their judgement on Akida has since changed? Or was it possibly just a case of sour grapes?

Also, could somebody with a LinkedIn account please do me a favour and scan the comments under Gregor Lenz’s and Florian Corgnou’s respective Neurobus birth announcements and check out whether or not any familiar names come up congratulating them on their baby? I am merely able to read the first couple of comments on GL’s LinkedIn page, but can neither access his co-founder’s LinkedIn page nor that of Simeon Bamford at all. Neither do I have a Twitter, pardon X account, so I can sadly no longer read any of those posts either, which could give some further hints of whether or not we could possibly be involved.

Any thoughts on Neurobus, especially from those of you tech-savvier than me, are of course very welcome…

B22A5CA1-2B98-4725-A9C2-DAF50EFD44BC.jpeg

820CC973-EEC2-4B45-9443-0DE973259364.jpeg

63520999-F49D-4ECE-819F-BCD660EC8887.jpeg

CB3F84CB-919D-4C51-94D3-9E5679D3A684.jpeg

75886A68-F021-4FA3-A9B9-5E74BF885B11.jpeg

6D51C8FF-E6E4-47F5-9C1E-BEB10BFE58FA.jpeg

Attachments

• D5F7E3E7-77A5-4C0D-AF3A-960D592AF69C.jpeg
    D5F7E3E7-77A5-4C0D-AF3A-960D592AF69C.jpeg
    564.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Personaly I think ONE thing Management could do this morning , BEFORE the ASX opens is temporarily suspend all trading in our stock until such time as thay OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE AKIDA 2 .

Although Management don't follow the share price , strange , this should have been Innitiated last week.

Lock up the share price & this manipulation will cease.
Atleast in the short term.

Appreciate such an event would not be welcome for those that require access to their funds , but for long term holders it would deffinately stop the blood letting ..... until such time as a decent announcement can be officially released to the ASX.

* Another thing which I find unusual......
None of the entitys in the top 20 holders list have disclosed any movement in their holdings.
Possibly thay have not changed ( bought / sold ) but one thing is certain , relatively large numbers of our stock are being absorbed , over 200,000,000 shares in the last six business days.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

cosors

👀
Morning Chippers,

Personaly I think ONE thing Management could do this morning , BEFORE the ASX opens is temporarily suspend all trading in our stock until such time as thay OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE AKIDA 2 .

Although Management don't follow the share price , strange , this should have been Innitiated last week.

Lock up the share price & this manipulation will cease.
Atleast in the short term.

Appreciate such an event would not be welcome for those that require access to their funds , but for long term holders it would deffinately stop the blood letting ..... until such time as a decent announcement can be officially released to the ASX.

* Another thing which I find unusual......
None of the entitys in the top 20 holders list have disclosed any movement in their holdings.
Possibly thay have not changed ( bought / sold ) but one thing is certain , relatively large numbers of our stock are being absorbed , over 200,000,000 shares in the last six business days.

Regards,
Esq.
At least they have already achieved that even if the ann hits like a rocket and it goes up 58% we end up at the level of last week, so they would have priced it in in their way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
SP can go anywhere with no substantial news involving some hint at real revenue unfortunately, someone is still buying up the stock in bulk though. Nearly 20mil traded today and went down only 1.5 cents.

There are too many big name partners not to get a some good breaks at some point in the future.

Nice to hear Mercedes still have plans for Brainchip though, thanks @Bravo and the guy who asked the question.
Hi Fastback6666,
That's something we holders have seen beyond our wildest thoughts share price movement has certainly caught a lot of us by surprise not a quick surprise as in quick sudden drop but a slow stealth sort of drop filled with she'll be right it'll bump up again 🤕 yes a lot traded yesterday and the drop was a drip but still painful for some I honestly wish I didn't get my order hit, but if life throws some lemons your way why not not make some lemonade. Beats orange juice that's for sure.
Hopefully share price can move Fastback to higher prices shortly.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom