BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Fullmoonfever,

Worth a try,

Hope BMW , if not already , pick us up and run with it.

A year or so ago one of our employees was showen behind the steering wheel of a BMW showing voice command' s in action.

Not Shaw what year model this is , and this is not BMW marketing material, but gee wizz if she had Akida inside certainly stimulates

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

mrgds

Regular
Afternoon Fullmoonfever,

Worth a try,

A year or so ago one of our employees was showen behind the steering wheel of a BMW showing voice command' s in action.

Not Shaw what year model this is , and this is not BMW marketing material, but gee wizz if she had Akida inside certainly stimulates

Regards,
Esq.

Not shaw what year model this is ?
Id say she"s about a 2006 year model ........................:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Proud slightly concerned owner of an extra 100,000 shares 🤞
SP can go anywhere with no substantial news involving some hint at real revenue unfortunately, someone is still buying up the stock in bulk though. Nearly 20mil traded today and went down only 1.5 cents.

There are too many big name partners not to get a some good breaks at some point in the future.

Nice to hear Mercedes still have plans for Brainchip though, thanks @Bravo and the guy who asked the question.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Cartagena

Regular
Does anyone else think 2nd Gen has already launched? Info on the website, Linkedin and "X" was all released last Tuesday so I'm thinking that was it.
It better not be. That would be a huge let down to be honest. I have said this before and will do so again, and we all agree that the 2nd Gen. Release is a clear material announcement and we expect this to be announced officially via ASX by this Friday. That was the timeline given by BrainChip (by end of Qtr 3)

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
SP can go anywhere with no substantial news involving some hint at real revenue unfortunately, someone is still buy up the stock in bulk though. Nearly 20mil traded today and went down only 1.5 cents.

There are too many big name partners not to get a good some good breaks at some point in the future.

Nice to hear Mercedes still have plans for Brainchip though, thanks @Bravo and the guy who asked the question.
Westpac Online says a tick over 12mil traded today. Did I miss something?

Reactions: 1 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Afternoon Fullmoonfever,

Worth a try,

Regards,
Esq.

We need to support Tata not BMW

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
It better not be. That would be a huge let down to be honest. I have said this before and will do so again, and we all agree that the 2nd Gen. Release is a clear material announcement and we expect this to be announced officially via ASX by this Friday. That was the timeline given by BrainChip (by end of Qtr 3)
Management released the AKD1000 performance testing and AKD1500 Reference Design by ASX announcement so I think it is pretty safe to say that second gen AKD will be announced via ASX

Reactions: 22 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Boab ,

Depends on how slack ones broker wishes to be.

Obviously Westpeck dos not show the compleet picture to their valued customers.

Comsuck is not much better bur it dose show ASX & CHX trades, although frequency and accuracy are debatable.

CHi-X trades are but another avenue for larger entities to manipulate prices.

Then there is also Dark Pool .... which is hidden liquidity from most market participants...sole reserve of..bigger fish to transact amoungst privately or with the help of the above two markets as concuits.

All very dodgy at the best of times.... but rest assured our system is highly regulated and held to the highest standards of integrity....Cough.cough..

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
IMG_3887.png

Commsec

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
Not far from you Rise, one of my highest top ups was at .92c and have my very last one placed at .016c but i doubt it will get hit. That will definitely be my last one, i thought my last top up was at .25 and a half. 🥵. School holidays have started in Sydney and the kids will be busy with puzzles, not going out. 😂 just buying more BRN, hopefully it’s the wright decision. 🤯
Just might hit .16 cents range if this 4C turns out to be a non show IMO !!

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Just might hit .16 cents range if this 4C turns out to be a non show IMO !!
That’s what I’m thinking too. The way we are travelling we could be there by end of this week.

I’ve got some dry powder ready to go if it does. But not sure if I’ve got the guts to pull the trigger.

wilzy123

Founding Member
That’s what I’m thinking too. The way we are travelling we could be there by end of this week.

I’ve got some dry powder ready to go if it does. But not sure if I’ve got the guts to pull the trigger.

Have you sobered up champ?

Reactions: 2 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

FJ-215

Regular
This is 5 year, monthly chart. 16.5 cents could be considered as support.

1695631980483.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Cartagena

Regular

Let's not jinx this to reach 16 cents shall we 😌. Everyone feeling SP pain and if people wanting it to go lower for their own reasons that's a bit contradictory to everyones best interests. We are down enough. It is cheap enough and oversold enough.🙋 Plus an announcement can come at anytime. Not necessarily Friday 🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
First product on market may save me from divorce.
Feel your pain mate. I have had a few tough conversations with my wife as well. She is handling this downturn extremely well. Did your wife feel good about buying brainchip at a much higher prize? If so. Re affirm the mile stone and work that Brainchip has achieved since that point. Did you have a sales strategy? Like for example, me and the wife agreed to hold to 2025 after the Mercedes news. If you had a year in mind, then remind her that even though the share price would have been much higher at this point, you still would not have been liquidating your holdings based on your plan. This might give her a sense of peace of mind that it doesn’t matter where the SP is until your goal to hold past a certain time frame.

Allow your wife to express her concerns and sympathise with her feelings. Then help her understand why you are excited by the company and the technology and why you believe the SP is not a true reflection of who the company is, what they have achieved and where they are expected to be in the future.

Going through financial pressure like we all are experiencing today is hard on everyone to varying degrees. But by opening up the conversation and looking at the situation with facts and perspective, hopefully we can take some of the emotions away from the equation.

Again, I feel the pain, and wish you and the wife a prosperous long future together:)

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Let's not jinx this to reach 16 cents shall we 😌. Everyone feeling SP pain and if people wanting it to go lower for their own reasons that's a bit contradictory to everyones best interests. We are down enough. It is cheap enough and oversold enough.🙋 Plus an announcement can come at anytime. Not necessarily Friday 🤞
Too true. But my predictions/guesses swing the other way. So should go up from here. 🤣

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom