BRN Discussion Ongoing

Iseki

Regular
Does anyone here have an idea on when a new physical MCU with Akida will be out? There was talk about something being taped out somewhere but I have lost the link. Will it include the second generation IP?

Last edited:

Townyj

Ermahgerd
1997 Called... They want their template back
It reminds me of my old Myspace Acc.. just missing some sparkles around the border.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

rgupta

Regular
What about the other companies that entered the ASX200 at the same time, CXO is now .92 and NHC is $5.07.
I assume LKE and BRN is different as both of them lack sufficient revenue.
So asx holders are not very favourable to non income generating companies. May be !

Reactions: 1 users

Fox151

Regular
That website looks suss as. If it wasn't for the fact that I don't anticipate any Israeli companies as being the type of company to ensure our success, I'd be worried.

rgupta

Regular
I don't know whether I am right or wrong but Chris Steven had done 1st sales deal for brianchip and that too without any revenue.
I assume it is more like partnership and ecosystem and should be aligned to Rob Telson.
But of late Rob is not in much limelight either!

Mazewolf

Regular
this came up for me...looks ok, if low on detail...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
1997 Called... They want their template back
It might not be much to look at...but once upon a time their was a small Australia company trying to do the same (while a bit better page) and was mocked back then, still is depending on who you ask. End of the day if they fulfill their role then I am happy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Pappagallo

Regular
this came up for me...looks ok, if low on detail...

Why do people overlay the superhero music to things like this? Makes absolutely no sense.

• Fire

Adam

Regular
Not a dig at Israel but a few of the companies I used to work with from there had similar styles of website.
I guess they just market things differently.
It's a mindset of "let's focus on the product and not the marketing"..be thankful that the English was correct! Israel is the startup nation, don't forget that..Bought another 10K just now..couldn't resist these prices. Might take a while, but we shall get there...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Cardpro

Regular
Yes. I think Akida will be used as a voice detector accelerator with Nvidia for the in-cabin infotainment. The thing about key word spotting is that it is always on, and needs to process all sounds to pick out the key words.

Akida can also be used with the driver monitor (becoming compulsory in EU).

It is probably also in Valeo's Scala 3 lidar, but Luminar hopes to be used in MB lidar in a couple of years.

Scala 2 was also used in Toyota's level 3 qualification.
It would be amazing if it's in Scala 3... that would send this to the moon and make me regret for not picking up more at these level... but as I've been buying more to average down (as I averaged up over time) I am invested in brn too muchhhhh

Plzzzzz soooooon

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

keyeat

Regular
Jesus Christ the website looks awful

Welcome_to_IPro_2021___IPro.jpg

I'd be looking for a refund on that MBA !

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Combining Geologists and NN.

:)

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

GDJR69

Regular
Does anyone know where we are up to with Akida 1500?

• Fire

Shadow59

Regular
T
Does anyone know where we are up to with Akida 1500?
Tony probably, but will he tell?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Slowly creeping towards the tipping point.

Management better have damn well positioned us and Akida to be able to smash that "digital wall" when the cracks open :LOL:

Preparing For The “Digital Wall”​

• By 2025, traditional computing technologies will hit a digital wall, forcing the shift to new computing paradigms such as neuromorphic computing.

The volume of data being created continues to rise exponentially. Data is a critical asset for organizations, providing a foundation for digital services, AI, natural language processing (NLP), deep neural networks, and much more. These technologies are also compute-intensive. Organizations are reaching a point where their data storage and computing are unable to keep up with the growth of data and technological advancements.

This is what Gartner has termed the “digital wall”. In order to keep pace with competitors and market demands, organizations will begin to test emerging storage and compute technologies, including DNA storage, glass storage, neuromorphic computing, and extreme parallelism.

The challenge for IT teams over the next two to three years is how to integrate new technologies and reliably manage big data across disparate environments.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Foxdog

Regular

Management better have damn well positioned us and Akida to be able to smash that "digital wall" when the cracks open :LOL:

• By 2025, traditional computing technologies will hit a digital wall, forcing the shift to new computing paradigms such as neuromorphic computing.

The volume of data being created continues to rise exponentially. Data is a critical asset for organizations, providing a foundation for digital services, AI, natural language processing (NLP), deep neural networks, and much more. These technologies are also compute-intensive. Organizations are reaching a point where their data storage and computing are unable to keep up with the growth of data and technological advancements.

This is what Gartner has termed the “digital wall”. In order to keep pace with competitors and market demands, organizations will begin to test emerging storage and compute technologies, including DNA storage, glass storage, neuromorphic computing, and extreme parallelism.

The challenge for IT teams over the next two to three years is how to integrate new technologies and reliably manage big data across disparate environments.
Isn't that exactly what they've been doing by expanding our ecosystem partners and product offerings?

I think that's exactly what they've been doing by expanding our ecosystem partners and product offerings. IMO we are in the sweet spot, timing wise.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
VVDN Technologies
VVDN Technologies
46 Min. •

Discover the limitless applications of VVDN's Intelligent Cloud Engine platform, revolutionizing industries with its advanced features, intelligent analytics, and scalable cloud solutions. From smart cities to video surveillance, VVDN ICE is driving innovation and transforming the way businesses secure, monitor, and analyze data.

Get in touch with our cloud experts and schedule a demo now.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
2 - I.P sales and duck egg since, we have partnerships but no I.P sales since, but it's all top secret

IOT for all vid from about 3 weeks ago.

Not sure if posted previously.

Watch or skip to 19 min mark.

Gil Dror, CTO at SmartSense by Digi quite aware of BRN in the neuromorphic space....nice to hear.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users
Top Bottom