BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Humble Genius,

Would be intersting, Only if not inconvenient, to find out total Shareholders in Brainchip to compare with past numbers.

Not life or death though.... are we gaining shareholders or are the shares slowly getting siphond into fewer hands.

Cheers.

Regards,
Esq.

Reactions: 12 users

Damo4

Regular
I dont entirely agree... Everytime, I think ok this is the worst of it. Hang in there, I know we have a great product, it seems a few weeks later we slump further again, so I slowly but surely ask myself, despite all my research and reading and exitement, is this bus just not leaving the bus stop ever?

I see all the partner ships, I see all the eco systems etc etc.... And yet all we do is dip... then dip some more, then some more...

Can't sell, wont sell. Maybe I shoudl wait for this to drop to 10 cents or so and really finish myself off with some more shares, at least my AVG will come down drastically from the mid 0.90s on private holiding and mid 0.50s in super account...

I wont look at the stock price anymore, I am just thinking this is like a thousand lotto tickets I bought, that wont yield anything. And then in 3 years hopefully I find the winner in the couch pillow so to speak...

I'll modify it to make it more relevant to this forum.
Also below are some of my thoughts, not aimed at you.
No one is happy with the share price, but it's still only an issue if you want to sell.

Seems a lot of people are saying they understand what BRN has, but instead are waiting on break even or something close to the highs they've seen in the past so they can move on. These people are quiet on the good days, and very vocal on the bad ones.
I'm relatively new to the market so I find it kind of confusing to see so many adults, some who have been in the market for decades, lose their lunch each day a new license isn't signed.
Are we not supposed to be patient?

Has management lied to us? No
Have things progressed as quickly as we hoped? No
Is there any indication that BRN is fraudulent and won't succeed? No.
Has Peter thrown his life away researching and developing Akida and suckered elite Execs to join in? No

People who understand their choices:
The Simpsons Strut GIF - The Simpsons Strut Bart Simpson - Discover & Share  GIFs

People holding more BRN than their risk tolerance permits:
Angry Blade Runner GIF - Angry Blade Runner 2049 - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

DK6161

Regular
I am just thinking this is like a thousand lotto tickets I bought, that wont yield anything.
Exactly how iam feeling right now that we are back in the 30's

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Peeps,
I’m in Sydney at the moment, a few hundred metres from Boardroom Ltd. From a research point of view would it be worth popping in? ie share registry or the like?
Given the sentiment here today, maybe try a bar for you and a jewelry shop, if your wife knows your holding. 🤣
After all........

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Do you have an appointment?
Bummer. I gave them a call to see if I could go there to view the registry. After a bit of a wait, the guy come back to me saying that in order for me to view the registry, they would need to ask and seek permission from Brainchip, and the usual proves typically takes 7 days. So it doesn’t look like I’ll be going there:(

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Don't be Blue.
We are all Bogey and BRN is Bacall.
We just gotta learn how to whistle. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230620_145100_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Could someone please ring Rob Telson and ask him to give Renee Haas (CEO Arm) a call, to see if Rene would mind giving Masayoshi Son (CEO SoftBank) a call and to remind Son when he is speaking to Sam Altman (CEO Open AI) tomorrow, if he could please quickly mention Shyamal Anadkat from OpenAI's (ChatGPT) recent Linkedin post below, which mentions us?

TIA 😘

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 3.19.45 pm.png

https://lnkd.in/gEN3NdXt

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 2.48.05 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular
@Iseki what is your deal today?
Before you jump on ILoveLamp, do your own research.

BrainChip and Socionext Provide a New Low-Power Artificial Intelligence Platform for AI Edge Applications​

ALISO VIEJO, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), a leading provider of ultra-low power high performance AI technology, today announced that Socionext Inc., a leader in advanced SoC solutions for video and imaging systems, will offer customers an Artificial Intelligence Platform that includes the Akida SoC, an ultra-low power high performance AI technology.

BrainChip has developed an advanced neural networking processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge in a way that existing technologies are not capable. This innovative, event-based, neural network processor is inspired by the event-based nature of the human brain. The resulting technology is high performance, small, ultra-low power and enables a wide array of edge capabilities that include local inference and incremental learning.

Socionext has played an important role in the implementation of BrainChip’s Akida IC, which required the engineering teams from both companies to work in concert. BrainChip’s AI technology provides a complete ultra-low power AI Edge Network for vision, audio, and smart transducers without the need for a host processor or external memory. The need for AI in edge computing is growing, and Socionext and BrainChip plan to work together in expanding this business in the global market.

Complementing the Akida SoC, BrainChip will provide training and technical customer support, including network simulation on the Akida Development Environment (ADE), emulation on a Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) and engineering support for Akida applications.

Socionext also offers a high-efficiency, parallel multi-core processor SynQuacerTM SC2A11 as a server solution for various applications. Socionext’s processor is available now and the two companies expect the Akida SoC engineering samples to be available in the third quarter of 2020.

In addition to integrating BrainChip’s AI technology in an SoC, system developers and OEMs may combine BrainChip’s proprietary Akida device and Socionext’s processor to create high-speed, high-density, low-power systems to perform image and video analysis, recognition and segmentation in surveillance systems, live-streaming and other video applications.

“Our neural network technology enables ultra-low power AI technology to be implemented effectively in edge applications”, said Louis DiNardo, CEO of BrainChip. “Edge devices have size and power consumption constraints that require a high degree of integration in IC solutions. The combination of BrainChip’s technology and Socionext’s ASIC expertise fulfills the requirements of edge applications. We look forward to working with the Socionext in commercial engagements.”

“As a leading provider of ASICs worldwide, we are pleased to offer our customers advanced technologies driving new innovations,” said Noriaki Kubo, Corporate Executive Vice President of Socionext Inc. “The Akida family of products allows us to stay at the forefront of the burgeoning AI market. BrainChip and Socionext have successfully collaborated on the Akida IC development and together, we aim to commercialize this product family and support our increasingly diverse customer base.”

• Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular
He who laughs last, laughs best (y)

Just remember that quote, as we are about to enter the most exciting 18 month chapter in our short history !

Proven technology, Technology that continues to advance, Proven beyond any possible doubt in silicon, If our
competitors had the secret sauce with their access to huge capital, well, products would have already been in the marketplace.

Brainchip is right on track to succeed, yes it feels so, so slow, but trust the Texta :ROFLMAO: we will set the tech world on fire, and maybe
a bunch of shorts at the same time.

God Bless our leaders !

Tech back in New Zealand 🐑🐑🐑

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

MDhere

Regular
Afternoon Humble Genius,

Would be intersting, Only if not inconvenient, to find out total Shareholders in Brainchip to compare with past numbers.

Not life or death though.... are we gaining shareholders or are the shares slowly getting siphond into fewer hands.

Cheers.

Regards,
Esq.
well if the shorters are dumb enough to sell, someone is lapping them up 😁
And wait.... don't they have to buy the truck load back... 😁

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Iseki

Regular

Just remember that quote, as we are about to enter the most exciting 18 month chapter in our short history !

Proven technology, Technology that continues to advance, Proven beyond any possible doubt in silicon, If our
competitors had the secret sauce with their access to huge capital, well, products would have already been in the marketplace.

Brainchip is right on track to succeed, yes it feels so, so slow, but trust the Texta :ROFLMAO: we will set the tech world on fire, and maybe

God Bless our leaders !

Time will tell

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'm also willing to trade for a reasonable number of shares. Units are x 1000 but the placard was too small to fit the extra zeros. So 72,000 BRN shares and he's all yours!

PM me if interested.

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Fire

tjcov87

Screenshot_20230620_160821_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Damo4

Regular

So Mercedes could stick to a "Hey Mercedes" command in the future and that would mean it would be 5-10 times more efficient running on Akida than their current voice control platform.

Motortrend: Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX Concept: Did You See This Coming, Elon?
Mercedes engineers worked with California-based artificial-intelligence developer BrainChip to create systems based on the company’s Akida hardware and software. Among other things, the technology makes the “Hey, Mercedes” voice control system in the EQXX five to ten times more efficient than conventional voice control.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Could someone please ring Rob Telson and ask him to give Renee Haas (CEO Arm) a call, to see if Rene would mind giving Masayoshi Son (CEO SoftBank) a call and to remind Son when he is speaking to Sam Altman (CEO Open AI) tomorrow, if he could please quickly mention Shyamal Anadkat from OpenAI's (ChatGPT) recent Linkedin post below, which mentions us?

TIA 😘

View attachment 38620

https://lnkd.in/gEN3NdXt

View attachment 38619
There's more of Svengali than Trilby in you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

God Bless our leaders !

With ya mate .... Enjoy your trip 🥝 🐑🥝:ROFLMAO: :cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Zedjack33

Regular

God Bless our leaders !

Bloody well hope that is the case Tech.

cosors

👀
I can not judge but are these two things related?

"Shyamal Hitesh Anadkat

Applied AI at OpenAI

To counter this, the focus will shift toward specialized hardware, optimization techniques, and neural processor architectures. Being able to run optimized versions of foundational models at the edge/on-device will open up endless possibilities. Recognizing these emerging requirements, BrainChip has stepped forward with innovative solutions like the Akida processor, an advanced neural processing system for edge AI. It’s important to understand and assess edge AI technology to overcome deployment challenges and explore new potentials."
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/frontiers-startups-2023-shyamal-hitesh-anadkat

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom