BRN Discussion Ongoing

rgupta

Regular
An interesting chart courtesy of Selfwealth:

View attachment 38679

As the total don't add up to 100%, the chart does not cover the whole population of holders (I think only Selfwealth clients).

Looks like the small holders are selling and the big boys are buying. For example, the top 1% holders held 1.2% a month ago and now 1.3% and the top 10% held 0.9% a month ago whereas the bottom 20% and 30% held 4% and 1.9% a month ago respectively.

There were rumours that Mecedes is now partnering with NVidia for its AI stuff and ditched Brainchip. Would the big players keep buying if that is the case?

Is it easier to scare off the small holders or the big ones? Small holders typically have little resource to research and model and mostly ignored or brushed off by management when they ask sensitive questions. Many of the small holders also do not have deep enough pockets to withstand the drawdown. So they are usually the first ones to bail when things are not getting exciting.

View attachment 38680
I am not that old of brianchip but started in 2020. At that time no of issued shares were approx 1.1 billion.
In last three years they had gone above 1.8 billion. Company had diluted 75million through LDA, another 20 million now.
But all other shares were issue to employees as options and incentives.
We know LDN was issued 50 million options and he sell a bit and hold a bit.
So to me the maximum shares are with insiders. PVDM, Anil and Sean sell a few shares. But other than that no director is selling. So to my assumption if directors did not sell at 2.32 or above $1 that means business is still intact or directors are non greedy.
Yes a few employees may had sold but we don't know who sell how much.
Regarding day trading brn is one of the best share with day traders and to my assumption company wants to get rid of them to bring stability to market.
My thinking only and I am always wrong.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Screenshot_20230621_224259_LinkedIn.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

The Pope

Regular
There were RUMOURS that Mecedes is now partnering with NVidia for its AI stuff and ditched Brainchip. Would the big players keep buying if that is the case?

I never heard any. Would you please share me where you heard or seen that information?
Unfortunately this rumour may have come from dickleboro (MF) update he posted today.
There were RUMOURS that Mecedes is now partnering with NVidia for its AI stuff and ditched Brainchip. Would the big players keep buying if that is the case?

I never heard any. Would you please share me where you heard or seen that information?

Attachments

• 1687351276279.png
    1687351276279.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
S

Straw

I thought there was some sort of consensus here not to post MF material (...sry excrement). It is another hit job just in time for end of year. Lovely of him to present some self-'verified' conjecture. FFS

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

JoMo68

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

goodvibes

Regular
Brainchip Newsletter

Strengthening the Industry Together – Global Leadership Summit​

bdba3ba6-b4fe-20d6-1047-f49c7307cb3b.png
BrainChip was a key sponsor and participant in this year’s Global Semiconductor Alliance Global Leadership Summit in Tokyo on June 7th. Industry leaders explored the advancement of technology, education, and the industry.
Learn More

European Executive Forum​

5f0ab78b-424a-9d67-f0ab-7eadc83a1fc8.png

BrainChip was also a sponsor of the European Executive Forum June 14-15 in Munich. BrainChip CEO Sean Hehir participated in a panel of industry leaders to discuss “New Silicon Design Paradigms.”
Learn More

More Upcoming Events​

We hope you can join us at any of the following events:

CVPR 2023 Event-Based Vision Workshop
Register Now – Jun 18-22, Vancouver

tinyML EMEA Innovation Forum
Register Now – Jun 26-28, Amsterdam

Edge Impulse Edge ML Series
Register Now – Jul 19, Online

Want to schedule a meeting with our team while you're at one of these events? Email sales@brainchip.com or meet with us.

This Is Our Mission: BrainChip Podcast Episode 27, Innovation in AI, Robotics, and Autonomy​

Dr. Gaurav Sukhatme, Professor of Computer Science and Electrical & Computer Engineering at USC, joins BrainChip CMO Nandan Nayampally to discuss the fields of AI and robotics. They explore these innovative industries along with the evolution of modern robotics, AI and autonomy, and how the future of intelligent compute is contagious. Don't miss it!

Listen now, or explore previous episodes.

TENN: Better, Faster Temporal Processing​

Temporal Event-based Neural Networks (TENN) are a new model architecture that delivers compelling, high performance with a footprint that is orders of magnitude smaller, most importantly, without compromising accuracy compared to other types of CNN networks. It is an elegant solution for highly accurate models that support video and other 3D or 1D time series data. This technology will enable radically intelligent Edge solutions, and BrainChip’s 2nd Generation Akida is the only platform that supports it. Peter van der Made, Olivier Coenen, and Kristofor Carlson have collaborated to author a blog and a white paper around this game-changing Edge solution.
Read the Blog

OU Joins Our University AI Accelerator Program​

af4e4f66-39be-11ca-89b5-f4881e9b9003.png

The University of Oklahoma (OU) has joined our University AI Accelerator Program. This program ensures students have tools, resources, and the encouragement they need to develop cutting-edge technologies and essential AI solutions. OU is a major public research facility and the state’s flagship university. Its mission is to provide the best possible educational experience for students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society. The school will incorporate BrainChip’s neuromorphic capabilities into drone activity and research, and apply BrainChip’s Akida technology to weather stations. Welcome, Sooners!
Read the Press Release

Lorser Leans on Akida for SDR Devices​

Lorser Industries, a leading provider of system-level manufacturing and integration, will use Akida to deliver neuromorphic computing solutions for software-defined radio (SDR) devices. The partnership will leverage Lorser’s expertise in SDR design and manufacturing and our cutting-edge neuromorphic technology to create innovative, intelligent solutions. BrainChip and Lorser share a common interest in creating intelligent devices. They're an ideal partner, and we're pleased to welcome them to the BrainChip ecosystem!
Read the Press Release

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Nvidia don't get digital SNNs.

Accelerator(s) 1314 in this specification would be a candidate for replacement by Akida:

US2020364508A1 USING DECAY PARAMETERS FOR INFERENCING WITH NEURAL NETWORKS

1687363456874.png

[0146] In at least one embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 may include an integrated GPU (alternatively referred to herein as an “iGPU”). In at least one embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 may be programmable and may be efficient for parallel workloads. In at least one embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 , in at least one embodiment, may use an enhanced tensor instruction set. In on embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 may include one or more streaming microprocessors, where each streaming microprocessor may include a level one (“L1”) cache (e.g., an L1 cache with at least 96 KB storage capacity), and two or more of streaming microprocessors may share an L2 cache (e.g., an L2 cache with a 512 KB storage capacity). In at least one embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 may include at least eight streaming microprocessors. In at least one embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 may use compute application programming interface(s) (API(s)). In at least one embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 may use one or more parallel computing platforms and/or programming models (e.g., NVIDIA's CUDA).

[0147] In at least one embodiment, one or more of GPU(s) 1308 may be power-optimized for best performance in automotive and embedded use cases. For example, in on embodiment, GPU(s) 1308 could be fabricated on a Fin field-effect transistor (“FinFET”). In at least one embodiment, each streaming microprocessor may incorporate a number of mixed-precision processing cores partitioned into multiple blocks. For example, and without limitation, 64 PF32 cores and 32 PF64 cores could be partitioned into four processing blocks. In at least one embodiment, each processing block could be allocated 16 FP32 cores, 8 FP64 cores, 16 INT32 cores, two mixed-precision NVIDIA TENSOR COREs for deep learning matrix arithmetic, a level zero (“L0”) instruction cache, a warp scheduler, a dispatch unit, and/or a 64 KB register file. In at least one embodiment, streaming microprocessors may include independent parallel integer and floating-point data paths to provide for efficient execution of workloads with a mix of computation and addressing calculations. In at least one embodiment, streaming microprocessors may include independent thread scheduling capability to enable finer-grain synchronization and cooperation between parallel threads. In at least one embodiment, streaming microprocessors may include a combined L1 data cache and shared memory unit in order to improve performance while simplifying programming.

0152] In at least one embodiment, one or more of SoC(s) 1304 may include one or more accelerator(s) 1314 (e.g., hardware accelerators, software accelerators, or a combination thereof). In at least one embodiment, SoC(s) 1304 may include a hardware acceleration cluster that may include optimized hardware accelerators and/or large on-chip memory. In at least one embodiment, large on-chip memory (e.g., 4 MB of SRAM), may enable hardware acceleration cluster to accelerate neural networks and other calculations. In at least one embodiment, hardware acceleration cluster may be used to complement GPU(s) 1308 and to off-load some of tasks of GPU(s) 1308 (e.g., to free up more cycles of GPU(s) 1308 for performing other tasks). In at least one embodiment, accelerator(s) 1314 could be used for targeted workloads (e.g., perception, convolutional neural networks (“CNNs”), recurrent neural networks (“RNNs”), etc.) that are stable enough to be amenable to acceleration. In at least one embodiment, a CNN may include a region-based or regional convolutional neural networks (“RCNNs”) and Fast RCNNs (e.g., as used for object detection) or other type of CNN.

[0154] In at least one embodiment, DLA(s) may perform any function of GPU(s) 1308 , and by using an inference accelerator, for example, a designer may target either DLA(s) or GPU(s) 1308 for any function. For example, in at least one embodiment, designer may focus processing of CNNs and floating point operations on DLA(s) and leave other functions to GPU(s) 1308 and/or other accelerator(s) 1314 .

[0155] In at least one embodiment, accelerator(s) 1314 (e.g., hardware acceleration cluster) may include a programmable vision accelerator(s) (“PVA”), which may alternatively be referred to herein as a computer vision accelerator. In at least one embodiment, PVA(s) may be designed and configured to accelerate computer vision algorithms for advanced driver assistance system (“ADAS”) 1338 , autonomous driving, augmented reality (“AR”) applications, and/or virtual reality (“VR”) applications. PVA(s) may provide a balance between performance and flexibility. For example, in at least one embodiment, each PVA(s) may include, for example and without limitation, any number of reduced instruction set computer (“RISC”) cores, direct memory access (“DMA”), and/or any number of vector processors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

cosors

👀
Can someone explain to me what this Brainchip employee is doing or what it is all about?

"Work with deep reinforcement learning and physics engines to create self-balancing rods."

https://www.linkedin.com/in/narendhiran13

Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Unfortunately this rumour may have come from dickleboro (MF) update he posted today.
For Mickle: Doesn't Kaellenius demonstrates here Akida involved 'Hey Mercedes' hands free to the Nvidias CEO?
Screenshot_2023-02-06-21-51-55-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I had asked if that might have been humiliating. For Mickle with his personal vendetta for sure. Has probably hung around too much on HC that did his head not good I can imagine.
So much time invested and then they all take off to a private forum. No wonder he is depressed and takes it personally.

I ignore not only TMH but also the fools and basically no matter what stocks. Private agenda on a financial advisory platform I find unprofessional.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Frangipani

Regular

He evidently cannot tell a visionary product pipeline from a pipe dream.

Well, I can’t wait till the time is ripe to submit screenshots of his posts to the editors of below compilations, where they will rank with other legendary failed predictions about the future, and to see Mr. Micro Bloke (now isn’t that a fitting anagram of his name?!) being forced to eat humble pie.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
New role advertised at Mercedes Benz - Development Engineer Hard/Software AI - ADAS

1687373673693.png

Steven Peters (one of the 'likes') is the former lead of AI for Mercedes Benz, who lead the EQXX project. He worked with Akida on this project

1687374301106.png

1687373525010.png

The Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. With Mercedes-Benz AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest providers of premium and luxury cars and vans.

In the "Innovations & Future Technologies" area, our "Future Software & AI" department develops innovative, forward-looking concepts and products for the future of Mercedes-Benz. The portfolio covers key features of our vehicles and the associated ecosystem with the user experience, software architecture, metaverse, WEB 3.0 and AI. The close cooperation across the team boundaries enables us in an ideal way to realize synergies in the development of an intelligent and inspiring user experience in the vehicle, ecosystem and metaverse. Modern software and AI technologies fit seamlessly here

We are the highly motivated and interdisciplinary team Future UX-Concepts & UX-SW Technologies. We work on a variety of future topics and are drivers/initiators of new user experiences and SW technology innovations. With us you will become a pioneer of augmented reality (AR) displays for in-car applications. Your task includes dealing with the topics of augmented reality, innovative display and interaction concepts and human computer interaction. An essential aspect of this work is the conception and implementation of future-oriented 3D user experiences in the vehicle and their systematic evaluation through customer studies.

Your tasks / These challenges are coming your way:

• Software and AI development for neuromorphic hardware
  • AI development of a middleware software (compatible with Spiking Neural Networks)
  • Research and transfer of the latest neuromorphic hardware trends for ADAS
  • Strategic development in the field of neuromorphic hardware for ADAS
  • Series development of new eDrive system diagnostics and coordination of specific system interfaces
  • Creation of schedules for conversions and superstructures, implementation of minor conversions/adjustments, project management for the timely provision of prototypes for the implementation of studies

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

GStocks123

Regular
Socionext with some demos at SC

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

IMG_9345.jpeg

• Love

GDJR69

Regular
New role advertised at Mercedes Benz - Development Engineer Hard/Software AI - ADAS

View attachment 38696

Steven Peters (one of the 'likes') is the former lead of AI for Mercedes Benz, who lead the EQXX project. He worked with Akida on this project

View attachment 38698

View attachment 38695

The Mercedes-Benz Group AG is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. With Mercedes-Benz AG, the vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest providers of premium and luxury cars and vans.

In the "Innovations & Future Technologies" area, our "Future Software & AI" department develops innovative, forward-looking concepts and products for the future of Mercedes-Benz. The portfolio covers key features of our vehicles and the associated ecosystem with the user experience, software architecture, metaverse, WEB 3.0 and AI. The close cooperation across the team boundaries enables us in an ideal way to realize synergies in the development of an intelligent and inspiring user experience in the vehicle, ecosystem and metaverse. Modern software and AI technologies fit seamlessly here

We are the highly motivated and interdisciplinary team Future UX-Concepts & UX-SW Technologies. We work on a variety of future topics and are drivers/initiators of new user experiences and SW technology innovations. With us you will become a pioneer of augmented reality (AR) displays for in-car applications. Your task includes dealing with the topics of augmented reality, innovative display and interaction concepts and human computer interaction. An essential aspect of this work is the conception and implementation of future-oriented 3D user experiences in the vehicle and their systematic evaluation through customer studies.

Your tasks / These challenges are coming your way:

• Software and AI development for neuromorphic hardware
  • AI development of a middleware software (compatible with Spiking Neural Networks)
  • Research and transfer of the latest neuromorphic hardware trends for ADAS
  • Strategic development in the field of neuromorphic hardware for ADAS
  • Series development of new eDrive system diagnostics and coordination of specific system interfaces
  • Creation of schedules for conversions and superstructures, implementation of minor conversions/adjustments, project management for the timely provision of prototypes for the implementation of studies
Correct me if I'm wrong but Mercedes keep referring to 'neuromorphic' AI and as far as I am aware NVIDIA does not have neuromorphic AI, only Brainchip has neuromorphic AI. Happy to be corrected.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Shadow59

Regular
Commsec are at it again. lol.... One has to wonder how they do this?
lol.JPG

• Haha
  • Love
Glad to see the NVISO website is live again. Looks like it received an overhaul? I was a little concerned with the negative talks about their IPO recently. I always felt like they were going to be a great partner for us so hopefully the issues have been ironed out.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Baisyet

Regular
Glad to see the NVISO website is live again. Looks like it received an overhaul? I was a little concerned with the negative talks about their IPO recently. I always felt like they were going to be a great partner for us so hopefully the issues have been ironed out.
Hopefully we will also get monthly news letter from them

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom