BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Must have been really boring then as no one has quoted anything from it unless I’m wrong

Maybe if they stop the podcasts out sp
Might go up

I don't think they mentioned our share price even once!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Could be interesting? 🤔 😃

Screenshot_20230621_174335_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
I am the proud owner of more Brn shares....
I am prouder than you to be an owner of Brainchip shares . If that’s possible.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I am prouder than you to be an owner of Brainchip shares . If that’s possible.
Great buying at these prices. 🤣
Now, if everyone has their fill, let's huff and puff and .........

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
S

Straw

• Haha

Damo4

Regular
Must have been really boring then as no one has quoted anything from it unless I’m wrong

Maybe if they stop the podcasts out sp
Might go up

It was a good listen for those interested in robotics and hardware.

There was mention of how pivotal edge devices are due to cloud connectivity and latency for decision making.

There was also mention of a more serious discussion with Brainchip, even a partnership potential.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
D

Deleted member 118

There was mention of how pivotal edge devices are due to cloud connectivity and latency for decision making.

There was also mention of a more serious discussion with Brainchip, even a partnership potential.
Thanks for the update as I rather read about the important bits than listening to it👍

Reactions: 2 users

Mt09

Regular

Where about in the video was a potential partnership discussed? I’ll go back and have another listen.

Reactions: 1 users

cassip

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

rgupta

Regular
Listening to the podcast, one thing very clear we are far ahead of scientific community in their thinking.
They are planning now and we want to implement.
I assume we are that far ahead that we are running alone and now waiting for others to join.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Listening to the podcast, one thing very clear we are far ahead of scientific community in their thinking.
They are planning now and we want to implement.
I assume we are that far ahead that we are running alone and now waiting for others to join.
Yes, we are waiting for the world to catch up to us.
We just have to survive till then.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Brainchip has built the best ecosystem of angry shareholders I’ve seen in Australia For a long time,maybe we have our next shareholder meeting at the food bank.

Frangipani

Regular
Don't be Blue.
We are all Bogey and BRN is Bacall.
We just gotta learn how to whistle. 🤣

Not sure whether this Sheila minds being called a sheila - but she sure can whistle… Not the kind of whistling that Lauren had in mind. But maybe this whistled tune will work like a charm, once the end-of-financial-year sell-off is over and done with.
After all, it’s from The Wizard of Oz 🇦🇺

‘Sheila’ has been crowned Australia’s most annoying slang word, with ‘Crikey’ coming in a close second​

By creammagazine, May 28, 2023

aussie-slang-cream-magazine-402x.jpg

(…)

A survey of 1,500 Australians conducted by language learning platform Preply reveals the 10 most annoying slang words in the Aussie vernacular.

In the number one spot for worst Australian slang word is ‘sheila’, a word that has been used for eons to refer to a woman or female. Often the word is used in some kind of sexist remark like “She’s a good lookin’ sheila; I wouldn’t mind doin’ ‘er”. Other times it is the name given to pitbull terriers.

In second place is ‘Crikey’, which also happens to be the name of a popular Australian online magazine. While 32% of respondents disliked ‘sheila’ most; 23% said they disliked ‘Crikey’.

(…)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
He who laughs last, laughs best (y)

Just remember that quote, as we are about to enter the most exciting 18 month chapter in our short history !

Proven technology, Technology that continues to advance, Proven beyond any possible doubt in silicon, If our
competitors had the secret sauce with their access to huge capital, well, products would have already been in the marketplace.

Brainchip is right on track to succeed, yes it feels so, so slow, but trust the Texta :ROFLMAO: we will set the tech world on fire, and maybe
a bunch of shorts at the same time.

God Bless our leaders !

Tech back in New Zealand 🐑🐑🐑
Are you serious

Cyw

Regular
An interesting chart courtesy of Selfwealth:

1687340883076.png

As the total don't add up to 100%, the chart does not cover the whole population of holders (I think only Selfwealth clients).

Looks like the small holders are selling and the big boys are buying. For example, the top 1% holders held 1.2% a month ago and now 1.3% and the top 10% held 0.9% a month ago whereas the bottom 20% and 30% held 4% and 1.9% a month ago respectively.

There were rumours that Mecedes is now partnering with NVidia for its AI stuff and ditched Brainchip. Would the big players keep buying if that is the case?

Is it easier to scare off the small holders or the big ones? Small holders typically have little resource to research and model and mostly ignored or brushed off by management when they ask sensitive questions. Many of the small holders also do not have deep enough pockets to withstand the drawdown. So they are usually the first ones to bail when things are not getting exciting.

1687342130757.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
An interesting chart courtesy of Selfwealth:

View attachment 38679

As the total don't add up to 100%, the chart does not cover the whole population of holders (I think only Selfwealth clients).

Looks like the small holders are selling and the big boys are buying. For example, the top 1% holders held 1.2% a month ago and now 1.3% and the top 10% held 0.9% a month ago whereas the bottom 20% and 30% held 4% and 1.9% a month ago respectively.

There were rumours that Mecedes is now partnering with NVidia for its AI stuff and ditched Brainchip. Would the big players keep buying if that is the case?

Is it easier to scare off the small holders or the big ones? Small holders typically have little resource to research and model and mostly ignored or brushed off by management when they ask sensitive questions. Many of the small holders also do not have deep enough pockets to withstand the drawdown. So they are usually the first ones to bail when things are not getting exciting.

View attachment 38680
There were RUMOURS that Mecedes is now partnering with NVidia for its AI stuff and ditched Brainchip. Would the big players keep buying if that is the case?

I never heard any. Would you please share me where you heard or seen that information?

Reactions: 17 users

Colorado23

Regular
Is that Anil I can see in the crowd :ROFLMAO:🤣:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
The first thing that came to my mind reading that press release was: “Totgesagte leben länger.”
(It literally translates as “Those declared dead/reputed to be dead live on/longer”- English idioms with a similar meaning would be “There’s life in the old dog yet” or “It ain’t over till the fat lady sings”.)

Also an exceptionally useful phrase when “discussing” BRN with visually impaired WANCAs…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Top Bottom