16. Ai LABS
17. EMOTION 3D
18. GlobalFoundries
19. ANT61
20. FORD - developing first of its kind stealth autonomous Electric Vehicle

21.Carnegie Mellon University
22. Arizona State University
23. Rochester Institute of Technology

If you have done your own research these are twenty three very good reasons to have a positive outlook.

Then one can start to look at the scientific and engineering achievements:

1. Renesas taping out an AKIDA based MCU;
2. NVISO producing astonishing benchmarks for its apps running on AKIDA 1000;
3. ARM & Brainchip announcing M85 compatibility.
4. Prophesee announcing that AKIDA was what it was missing;
5. Mercedes Benz revealing AKIDA 1000 was five to ten times more efficient than competitor products;
6. MegaChips advising that it worked on the backend of AKD1500;
7. Brainchip and GlobalFoundries announcing AKIDA 1500 can be fabricated in its 22nm and reference chips available 2/2023;
8. Brainchip announces with public industry accolades the release to early adopters the AKIDA 2nd Generation;
9. ISL announcing the radar AKIDA design win;
10. Intellisense announcing their design solution utilising AKIDA for radio communications;
11. MegaChips producing unaccounted for IP licensing fees.
12. ANT61 sending AKIDA to space in 2024 & 2025 braining its autonomous mobile space ship repair robot - (thanks @Diogenese too much happening for me to remember)
13. SiFive announcing compatibility of AKIDA 1000 with X280 Intelligence Series - (I remembered this one by myself)

On top of which extraordinarily talented individuals have been joining Brainchip across all areas of the company from the Board Room to engineering to sales to marketing to research across Australia, the USA, Japan, Korea, Germany and India.

I suspect there is more you might want to add but all this has been achieved during the current CEO’s tenure.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Awesome post FF! Please add Teksun to the list :)

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Thanks @Jchandel I have no idea how I missed Teksun because I checked the list. Could not believe I left it out given they didn’t reveal Cisco and Toshiba.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
That is funny

Its as if there are to many partners to remember.
OMG if FF cant recall them all what chance do the current Mums and Dads have

I agree with the statement "even if half produce revenue for the company we will be in the ASX-50".

Back to the mining analogy this is akin to the Kalgoorlie 'super pit'

So good being a shareholder of such a disruptive company despite the SP....... Currently noboody but the 100 eyes and the above list of associations knows about the potential. Soon the world will discover and want to join for the ride.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
That is funny

That is funny

FF dont forget 'Ai LABS' and 'Emotion3D'

I agree with the statement "even if half produce revenue for the company we will be in the ASX-50".

So good being a shareholder of such a disrtuptive company despite the SP....... Currently noboody but the 100 eyes and the above list of associations knows about the potential. Soon the world will discover and want to join for the ride.
Brainchip Holdings

More partners than Hugh Hefner

Plus Ms Tata 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Jchandel

Regular
That is funny

So good being a shareholder of such a disruptive company despite the SP....... Currently noboody but the 100 eyes and the above list of associations knows about the potential. Soon the world will discover and want to join for the ride.
Yup! Too many to remember :)
@Fact Finder- will you consider Moschips for a place on this list? ;)
Regards, J

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Yup! Too many to remember :)
@Fact Finder- will you consider Moschips for a place on this list? ;)
Regards, J
Sadly I did and then I thought there has been quiet a lot of reasoned debate about what MOSCHIP is all about so rather than inject doubt I did not include.

The list is presented as unassailable and impossible to doubt or debate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Again a difficult one. I actually think they have lost out to Valeo and Prophesee.

But again just my opinion only so rely on your own research
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire

Foxdog

Regular
Tata-TCS

It’s a very impressive list , even if half produce revenue for the company we will be in the ASX-50 .
And if none of them do, we won't 🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
It's obviously a testing time for a number of shareholders, but I suggest you quietly think of why you bought into our company
in the first place.

I have NEVER lost faith in Peter to deliver, and up to this point, he has as our lead Neuroscientist
I have NEVER lost faith in Anil to deliver, and up to this point, he has as our lead Design Engineer.

They lead this company together, it's very easy to criticize.

We now have 15 companies (many very large) linked with us as partners, just wind the clock back to 2019/2020 and appreciate
where we were then with where we are now....we are growing, but not the way you may like, have you ever run your own technology
company, have you ever created revolutionary technology that is years ahead of other very highly intelligent individuals, who refer to
our technology as mind boggling science fiction, the answer is no.

No one tech company can travel this next stage alone, we need them and vice-a-versa, we all get to win, including the public, has this
journey been hard to swallow at times, yes it has, has the company to date found that because our technology is so advanced it has
and still is taking longer for general acceptance to become the norm, yes they have.

Sean has stated clearly, the company wishes to convert on all this hard work, and they are, some just can't see the big picture yet.

You, including myself, are being seriously tested, it's a game of wills, if you believe your spirit has been broken, well it probably has been,
who's doing all this selling and buying, it's certainly not me or any of my friends, that is, shareholders in the top 100 out of 40,000 odd.

Without harping on any longer, my personal review date of 1 January 2025 sits extremely well with me, it's no use saying, be patient, you
are either with Brainchip or you are not, you choose.

Not judging anybody on this forum, it's a free world, make a decision that suits your own circumstances, I totally respect that.

Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

Foxdog

Regular
I dont remember who said it but well known investor said if you believe in the company you invest in dont look at your portfolio in daily basis, check once a month. Or now and then set aside how long you are going to hold, the strategy that you have rest will follow... cheers
😂 Good advice that I've heard before. Although I think if you'd looked at our SP once a month over the last year or so you would have passed out each time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Satchmo25

Not sure if this is already posted before:

The next frontiers
There will be an explosion of companies working on new uses of AI as well as ways to improve the technology itself. For example, companies are developing new chips that will provide the massive amounts of processing power needed for artificial intelligence. Some use optical switches—lasers, essentially—to reduce their energy consumption and lower the manufacturing cost. Ideally, innovative chips will allow you to run an AI on your own device, rather than in the cloud, as you have to do today.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Not sure if this was shared before but this is the recording From March 15th at SxSW with Markus Schäfer and Austin Russell Founder & CEO Luminar​

Featured Session: Autonomous Driving: More Time To Do What You Love​

No mention of BRN but still interesting

• Thinking

Luppo71

Founding Member

Anyone spotted this yet.

• Thinking

Luppo71

Founding Member

Anyone spotted this yet.

Someone with some knowledge of this tech have a read

Attachments

• 2303.12167.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 103
Reactions: 3 users

Frangipani

Regular
Almost everything I am looking at recently is receiving the same shorting treatment as us.
It has been a longer and more sustained attack for us but similar tech and bio tech companies I watch as well as lithium producers are all getting clobbered in a similar fashion.
I haven't looked much further than that but the bears and those who make dollars from falling stock prices are having a grand old time atm.
I understand that this is cyclical and like universes expanding and contracting over time is merely the way of things.
Caught up in the contraction or surfing the expansion (or vice versa for the shortee's) is just the Yin and Yang of the markets. 🤣
Sean and our Directors know this and hence their sage advise "that the share price will do........etc."

As has been repeated ad nauseam here, our fundamentals are sound, our IP is as protected by patents as well as is practical , we have secured more than adequate funding to see us through to self sufficiency and as evidenced by our growing partnerships and eco system collaborations as well as our targeted initiatives into the education arenas we are executing on our strategy which has been previously tested and proven by ARM, amongst others. We have also secured management expertise which has experience and a history of executing said strategy. 🤣

Yes, its somewhat of a slog atm, and I certainly did not expect (although I did provision for) our share price to be back at current levels.
Because of all of the above I am not panicking atm and am still accumulating what I can justify on the way down.
I continue to have faith that the system will balance out at some point particularly when taking into account all of the above.
Indeed, the more violently the system is artificially repressed the stronger the reaction will likely be.
All just my opinion of course.
We must each chart our own course in these choppy seas and cut our cloth to suit our means.
Looking forward to the AGM. 🤣

Excellent analysis. Shorters of BRN beware - doesn’t one particular sentence leap out at you (pun intended)?
“Indeed, the more violently the system is artificially repressed the stronger the reaction will likely be.”
1679572611976.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
For those you who are teetering on the edge of giving up hope on Brainchip, take heart, neuromorphic is the future and will be so pervasive that no one can be oblivious to it.

MDPI, a reputable publisher of scientific journals is requesting articles for their Special Issue "Neuromorphic Sensors for Artificial Sense and Next-Generation Robotics".

A special issue of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220). This special issue belongs to the section "Electronic Sensors".

Deadline for manuscript submissions: 10 October 2023

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Exciting times ahead! 💪

Mercedes are building their campaign & I have a feeling BRN is going to be the guest of honour

#mercedesbenz published their current software strategy – and #MBOS has been a major part of it.

They did not only demonstrate how the Mercedes-Benz Operating System MB.OS will create new digital experiences for customers but also how it makes us more efficient as a company. Here are some exciting aspects that were discussed:

✅ MB.OS will revolutionize the digital experience in the car

✅ MB.OS offers the possibility to link the vehicle functions (e.g. infotainment, automated driving) with each other and with the outside world

✅ Collaboration with selected top class technology partners (e.g. Google)

✅ Possible access to the YouTube App thanks to the Antstream platform for arcade games

✅ Integration of popular services like Webex and Zoom

✅ Customers are able to book exclusive additional services for their MB.OS

There is a foretaste of MB.OS in the new E-Class, which will soon celebrate its world premiere and will have the third generation of MBUX on board.

We are very happy to be a part of the MB.OS journey as a business partner of Mercedes-Benz.

Personally I think MB are looking to advertise their Akida solution as ‘in-house’ hardware/software design. Possibly not mentioning Brainchip at all.

On the other hand, they have recently presented with other partners so why not Brainchip? Let’s see.

• Thinking

GStocks123

Regular
Apologies if already posted- Nandan speaking at EW

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Apologies if already posted- Nandan speaking at EW

Nandan Nayampally presents very well
He starts discussing Neuromorphic at 40 seconds.
BRN discussion to 3:15 Nothing the 1000 eyes havent heard re event based ......
Then he starts again at 7:30 to 9min discussing the second generation re power and low footprint with scalable options.
By 2030, there will be 10000 to 12000 thousand data centers capturing trillion plus devices connected to them, they are all sending huge amts of data so the need to process some of the data at the edge is important to enable data centers to cope.

Again NN appears 11:16 summarising explosion of data and security of that data.
Managing closer to the sensor less security risk. by limiting sensitive data transmission.

The world is still being taught atm....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom