BRN Discussion Ongoing

JB49

Regular
This is incredible news.

So incredible I have sent a copy to Tony Dawe to ask for confirmation.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Vivotek January 2023 sales revenue = USD $28 Million

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
This is incredible news.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
They aren’t chump change ether, Jan 23 revenue alone way 30 million USD

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
This is incredible news.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
VIVOTEK's consolidated sales revenues for February 2023 totaled USD $28.8 million, representing a 3 percent increase as compared to USD $27.9 million for January 2023 and a 29 percent increase as compared to USD $22.4million for February 2022.

The Company's cumulative consolidated sales revenues from January to February in 2023 were USD $56.7million, a 36 percent increase as compared to USD $41.7 million for the same period in 2022.

Reactions: 6 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Larry got some more at 41.5c. Highly oversold.This is going to rebound very quickly ILO

giphy (12).gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Boab

Vivotek January 2023 sales revenue = USD $28 Million
Snap😂😂

• Haha

Mt09

Regular
This is incredible news.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That paragraph looks like a preface, there’s two separate articles in there.

Reactions: 8 users

MM91

Emerged

Link to the Camera they are talking about

jtardif999

Regular
There is / will be competitors...........Do any other neuromorphic chips at the moment in the market place have the capabilities to do ON CHIP LEARNING ??????

I believe all the other neuromorphic chips need to use the cloud to do the learning, where Akida has the unique ability to learn and extend classes on the device
There is no actual learning in the cloud either, it is really just very organised and automated training. There is nothing in Von Neumann architecture that can actually learn - it’s fundamentally impossible for anything based on that architecture to learn, it can only be trained and then once trained infer from the training. We should never be fooled by the glossy claims being made about learning. The only learning possible is via STDP and BrainChip have a moat around the patents associated with it. AIMO.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

gex

Regular
1679531554477.png

Reactions: 7 users

gex

Regular
Agreed

Reactions: 4 users

Gemmax

Regular
I was wondering the same thing. This decline is doing my head in, given all the good news of late. I take solace from that it appears major holders are holding tight. Imagine how much PVDM's and Anil's net worth has been diminished.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

I agree @Mt09

I think they are describing a trio of new AI technologies. Not a combination in one device.

• Fire
  • Love
This is incredible news.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey FactFinder, my read of the article, is that there is no connection with Vivotek and it's just saying AKIDA 2.0 will enable more edge devices, which we already know?

US market took a hit and the shorters took advantage this morning..

We are likely to see the shorting percentage reach a new all time high, once data comes out in the next few days.

I think they are just digging a deeper firey hole for themselves, but whatever.

I'm still buying small parcels when I can and am working on that car today!

@Shadow59, sold your car yet 🤔..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I was wondering the same thing. This decline is doing my head in, given all the good news of late. I take solace from that it appears major holders are holding tight. Imagine how much PVDM's and Anil's net worth has been diminished.
I keep reminding myself of this
BRN Institutional.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Shadow59

Regular
Hey FactFinder, my read of the article, is that there is no connection with Vivotek and it's just saying AKIDA 2.0 will enable more edge devices, which we already know?

We are likely to see the shorting percentage reach a new all time high, once data comes out in the next few days.

@Shadow69, sold your car yet 🤔..
😁Funny you should mention that. YES!
The money comes through about 2.30pm today. Hopefully I can pick up some of these low hanging fruit.:):):)

• Love

@Shadow69, sold your car yet 🤔..
Yep that seems correct.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

skutza

Regular
Well it's final. I now have bought my final installment of BRN. Only a small buy. but I will not be buying another share. Why, because this amount gives me perfect 0's at the end of my holdings. Time for me to sit back watch where it goes and decide at what $ I sell, currently I'm not being greedy and thinking $5. But we'll see when we get there.

1679533661820.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well it's final. I know have bought my final installment of BRN. Only a small buy. but I will not be buying another share. Why, because this amount gives me perfect 0's at the end of my holdings. Time for me to sit back watch where it goes and decide at what $ I sell, currently I'm not being greedy and thinking $5. But we'll see when we get there.

View attachment 32828
Well done. Hope the music stops soon and it's only shortee's left without a chair. 🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Well it's final. I know have bought my final installment of BRN. Only a small buy. but I will not be buying another share. Why, because this amount gives me perfect 0's at the end of my holdings. Time for me to sit back watch where it goes and decide at what $ I sell, currently I'm not being greedy and thinking $5. But we'll see when we get there.

View attachment 32828
The share price isn't going to reach $5 on partnerships, so if it goes to $5, it's going much higher in the future.

I will have had to sell some before then unfortunately, but my plan is to keep any selling to a small percentage of my holdings.

Don't be one of those people, in a few years time, that says "Yeah I used to hold BrainChip, had them for years"..

Maybe I'm dreaming, but I see us as being a real juggernaut, in the future 👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom